*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Who wants more MM, SS and MS poses?
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
: Do you want more MM, SS and MS poses?
Yes, definitely   -41 (64.1%)
Yes, even if they're not for me   -15 (23.4%)
I don't care   -5 (7.8%)
No, that would mean less MF poses for me   -3 (4.7%)
: 62

: Who wants more MM, SS and MS poses?  ( 91477 )
inazuma
: 99

« #60 : December 12, 2011, 12:53:05 AM »

Achat has potential, but its not willing to adapt. What other single request has had as much interest as LGBT poses over the last month? so the fact they dont seem to be showing any real interest is starting to grate. MF arent as interesting new poses as they used to be, the Dev-Team dont need to keep stuffing stuff down their throats whilst not giving anything to other paying groups. Theres no real reason not to spend time on LGBT poses... that is of course unless the dev-team pay little attention to the Forums and only post what they themselves like. And its not fair to remove any mention of the fact there are alternatives.

Please! give us more poses!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #61 : December 12, 2011, 01:40:57 AM »

It's not just mention of other products that they moderate... any controversy that might effect their business will get completely deleted instead of susy just putting "@@@@@" over it.

yes no talking of others possibilitys mean no talking simply . its not like if we were saying go to this one or something like that . here we were talking about positive and negative points of each possibilitys . Achat have strongnesses and weaknesses , and their concurents too .

I dont remember who , but someone say " Know your ennemies and Know yourself" . Its the best way to be the best.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
inazuma

« #62 : December 12, 2011, 01:49:11 AM »

@ Rukya- YEAH!! This area is to say what we think, so a discussion about how A-Chat measures up to other games surely fits into that. An advert would be;

"Hey guys, check out *******. Its great, and it cost only costs $**. Take a look, I promise you wont be disappointed"

A discussion would be:

"Achat is far better than ******* when it comes to graphics, but ****** has more variation in poses. Achat should consider that to make it better".

The only reason A-Chat wouldnt want that discussion is because it knows it doesn't do that well compared to other games.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #63 : December 12, 2011, 03:42:51 AM »

It's not just mention of other products that they moderate... any controversy that might effect their business will get completely deleted instead of susy just putting "@@@@@" over it.

oh, if this is true, they have to moderate half of our message, i think! cause all of us have something don't like so much on aChat and we are pushing it out here, asking them for explanation we don't see........i think this is a form of moderate too, cutting it when they don't know what answer give us!

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #64 : December 12, 2011, 07:12:28 AM »

I've actually have been trying to be careful so I don't get moderated. I would just keep reposting some of the stuff that gets deleted but I have a feeling I would just get banned off the forum... Important issues that need to be discussed, but we have to discuss them off the forum simply because they dont want to fix them.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #65 : December 12, 2011, 07:22:44 AM »

Rukya, it sounds like you are talking about a quote by Sun Tzu though I'll butcher it a bit, but it goes something like. "Know thy enemy, and know thyself, and you will always know victory."

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer

« #66 : December 12, 2011, 07:47:32 AM »

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

seems a little redundant though lmao
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #67 : December 12, 2011, 09:06:49 AM »

Actually it seems that dev team dont want know its ennemy and beghin to loose some battles ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #68 : December 12, 2011, 09:11:02 AM »

mmmhh, you know, if you wan to have success, you must have your friends closed but your enemy more closed. study the enemy is a big part of war and meke customer stay in your games is like a war! i bet others games staff are trying trying "enemy" product to see where it's better of their project, so it will be more easy to work for make it better.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #69 : December 12, 2011, 10:19:52 AM »

I'm sure in the original Chinese it was far more eloquent.

But yeah if they aren't taking long close looks at their competition (AND their LGBT memberships) they are asking to fail.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer

« #70 : December 12, 2011, 10:39:35 AM »

ive been on forums for another game somewhat like this one, gotta say the developer isnt as much of a douche as these guys are coming off... hell the only reason i havent flat out transferred over is because its still single player... but he wants to add the chat element so Achat, you guys might be fucked, just saying
hentaiboy69

« #71 : December 12, 2011, 10:57:45 AM »

Un, u make my head turning around a lot........i understand what you mean, but hey! telling it in a simple way!?  :D

Unhealer

« #72 : December 12, 2011, 11:13:59 AM »

nope learn english better
hentaiboy69

« #73 : December 12, 2011, 11:15:25 AM »

it's not english problem....more like a grammatic one!   ;D

inazuma

« #74 : December 14, 2011, 05:35:31 AM »

Basically, A-Chat needs to be aware of what its competitors are doing well in order to compete, better they hear it in the forums than on a review blog that rubbishes them.

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12  
« previous next »
: