*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1113357 )
Lover
: 10350

« #330 : August 21, 2012, 03:59:57 AM »

As HB is watching the photos she is totally lost in his own world...
So she doesnt notice me sneaking in... slowly moving closer... suddenly I take her, pull her around and give a hot kiss to her lips... my hands grab her ass and knead it...

Just as she recognizes whats going on i stop, laugh, and say "You thought I don't know the list? Hahaha.. babe, I know everything going on here. Sorry, I would like to stay but you have a job to finish!"

I turn around and leave.. before I close the door i look at her, smile  and walk away.

Back on stage

A man came walking up to his grandparent's house when he noticed his grandfather sitting on the porch, in a rocking chair, with nothing on
from the waist down.
"Grandpa, what are you doing?" he exclaimed. The old man looked off in the distance without answering.
"Grandpa, what are you doing sitting out here with nothing on below the waist?" he asked again.
The old man slowly looked at him and said, "Well, last week I sat out here with no shirt on, and I got a stiff neck. This is your grandma's
idea."

I wait a few seconds then I lift my voice

"Ladies and Getnleman now our band is performing some songs for you. The rich people (I look around and smile) only have to shake their jewelry... all the other can dance, sing, clap... have fun!!!!"

The band starts to play "Raise your glass", Pinks voice is done by All_for_you
« : August 21, 2012, 04:04:06 AM Lover »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #331 : August 21, 2012, 04:45:05 AM »

I stare at Lover leaving the office with an icy look......he stole a kiss and then leave as if nothing had happend!

"You know everything going on in the B&G.....uhmmm....wonder if it's really true..." i think while moving back to my work.

Half of the Bear's folder is done and i want to hurry to complete it, so i can take the selected files and move home to stamp them. I work hard for the next hour and it's finally done....without changing my colthes, i run home driving my car and turn on my pc and the printer. I prepare lot of photografy quality paper to stamp a full serie of the files and charge them on the printer. When the pc is finally ready, i connect the pen drive and set the stamp of the files and run it.

While the printer is working, i open my closet: i begin to look at my clothes, hoping to find a more appropriate one for what i have in mind....it takes a while, but at last i have all i need and i wear them. I look back at the printer and it seems like the photo are ready....i put them in an envelope bag, wear the overcoat and close it well, to cover my full body....it's a little hot whit it, but no one had to see what i'm wearing under it....

I enter in my car and drive back to the B&G, move to the board and set the photo....one by one, divided by each stripper. Then, when i've done, i move away, ready for my little new work to do....
« : August 21, 2012, 10:59:04 AM hentaiboy69 »

hentaiboy69

« #332 : August 21, 2012, 09:00:36 AM »

The band is near to end the song and soon Lover will be again on the stage....i have to hurry if i wanna start my little plan. I reach the guy who open and close the curtain and talk whit him, explaining some stuff he have to do for helping me: how to set the light and the sign he have to wait to start his part of the plan.

I hide in a corner of the back stage, waiting for the end of the song......finally the instrument play the last note and Lover move over the curtain to announce the next event. I'll take the chair and walk behind the curtain till i reach the center of the stage: here i place the chair and turn it to face the crowd and wait, standing up over it.

When Lover move back to backstage, i'm there, in front of him....he stop and a bit surprised he look at me.

"What's up, HB!? You wanna sing another song!?" he say moving a step closed.

I approach him, slowly "No....i have something different in mind now...." i smirk at him and start to untie the belt of the overcoat and then i remove it from the loops and put it in the overcoat pocket. I stop at two step away from him.

"it will be  really hot whit that...." he smiles, ignoring what gonna happend soon....

"oh, it's not so hot as you can think...." while answer him, i begin unbutton the overcoat, starting from my neck and moving down. At every button, some inchs of my skin will revealed till it's totally open. I open it wild, to be sure he can stare at what i'm wearing under it: around my neck, the tie i had used during my song and lower......nothing more then black laced stocking, black leather high boots and leather gloves on my arms.

While he still there, motionless and looking at me, i approach him and pressed my naked body on him and softly lick his neck, sliding my tongue up to his lips. With my hand i hold his nape and close my lips on his and slide my free hand under his open shirt and help it to fall down from his shoulder: first the left, then from the right one....

I move forward a little, pulling him whit me....he is a bit umbalanced....good, i was waiting for this! I make him turn whit his back behind the chair and push him forward, till he must fall on it. I sit on his thighs and force him to lean on the chair backrest while i kiss his neck....furtively, i take the overcoat belt from the pocket, waiting for the right moment to make my move.

I start to kiss his chest when i notice he close his eyes: faster then i can, i grab his arms and pull them over the backrest and try to tie them: when he recognized what happend, Lover try to make resistant but the work is half done and, using all my strength to immobilize him, it's totally done. I can read anger in his eyes, but i don't care....i grin happily and start to work out whit his pants, removing the belt first then unzip them, leaving them open to expose his underwear.

"GET YOU!" i scream. At those words, the guy open the curtain (it's the phrase that we previously agreed) while i pull Lover's pants a bit down along his thighs and tapping his panties whit my fingers. some patrons turn to the stage and start to murmur, attracting the attention of the others. I look over my shoulders for an instant and notice everyone slowly turning to watch at us.

I move my head near his ear and whisper "You know all goes on on the B&G you said....wonder if you know you will end half naked in front of all again, tonight!". I grin again, enjoing the situation.

I see the fire of angriness burning in his eyes while he try to escape from me and the chair. I'm about to get up when my bad side wants to go further....i push down his panties too and move close to his waist with my bum: the soft touch of his dick under my bum make me moan softly....

"Hope you are ready, cause when i get up, you will give a great unexpected show...." i kiss again his lips and start the countdown "3, 2, 1...."

I stand up and walk behind him with my right hand on his shoulder. When i reach the position, i hold his head in my hands and lift it to make him watch me in my eyes: his gaze is deep but i smile at him....
I bow and my head  move near his one....whit my hands i fondle his chest, slowly my hands move down to his abdome....his eyes are glued on my face...."good, now i have your attention...." i say before giving him another long kiss.
« : August 21, 2012, 10:01:23 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #333 : August 21, 2012, 12:28:20 PM »

BEEP…    BEEP…    BEEP…    BEEP…    BEEP…    BEEP…

With a loud, resonating sound I back the tanker truck up to the back of Achat’s Bar and Grill and hop out of the cabin. With a loud knock on the doorpost, I poke my head in look around if anyone’s there. The place is empty, a loud noise coming from the other side of the storage room, the bar at full swing. I just catch Lover’s announcement and the band starting a new song.

I walk into the storage room and start looking for the attachment of the pudding tank that Covems had installed for his pit. I push away some boxes, look behind a storage rack, the top shelf filled with small bottles of Spanish Fly.

‘Hmm, is this what Stone uses for her house cocktail? No wonder…’

Then, almost hidden behind a pile of crates, i finally find the connector to the pudding tank. I walk back out to the truck and connect the hose to the back of the tank, feed it to the connector in the storage room and check the latches before i turn on the pump of the truck. A dial on the back shows me the progress and a smile curls my lips as I think about the upcoming wrestling matches.

The pudding is made based an old recipe that my gran wrote down on a piece of paper when I was a young boy, winking at me and making sure that I put it in a safe place, our little secret. Rich with vanilla, just sweet enough to want more, not so sweet it’ll make you nautious and for the occasion and the location, a good amount of raspberry liquor. Thick and creamy and able to withstand the slippery bodies of the girls when they go at eachother..

I watch the dial go down slowly as the thick, creamy liquid is pumped into the narrow channel that feeds the pudding tank in the storage room. And as soon as the pump start to push air through the tubes, I shut it off and start to disconnect the hoses. I walk up to the connector in the storage room, grab the latch and pull on it. As soon as the seal is broken, the remainder of the pudding left in the hose is gushed out, covering my body from hair to toes, the force and shock make me tumble backwards and land on the floor, close to the door leading to the bar.

Slowly I move my hands to my face and whipe the pudding from my eyes, my lashes sticking together, thick drips running down my neck, dripping from my chin. Immediatly I know what i did wrong, not being used to unload a tanker truck, though my friend told me specifically.

‘Don’t forget the release valve… Idiot!’

I look at the puddle of pudding that has formed at the end of the hose, glistening in the sunlight that falls through the window at the back, the boxes, walls, celing and doors splattered with pudding when I sudenly hear the door from the bar open…

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #334 : August 21, 2012, 03:50:45 PM »

The spotlight is pointed on us.....my hands running on his abdomen and left thigh, while our lips are closed in a long kiss. Our eyes peering carefully, trying to catch every little sign of failure from the others. My hand rise up from his knee moving long his inner thigh, grazing around his pubic area now....his body is crossed by chills, i can feel it clearly, and it pass to me, in my hands....running long my arms till it reach my neck making me tremble.

I tiptoeing the tip of Lover's dick, slowly....it react to my touch....even Lover's body react to it, arching his back. I move those same fingers close to my lips and lick them, slowly, being sure he can take a good look at my tongue and at the full movement.

I gently smile at him and move my lips closed to his ear and whisper "You will enjoy this....and our audience too!"

I lick his ear and then softly bite it making him moan.
« : August 22, 2012, 02:14:51 AM hentaiboy69 »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #335 : August 21, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »

Walking back into the bar, I see Tight walking into the storage room after glancing around the room. Curious as to what he was up to, I whisper in mrsexlover's ear. "Gonna see what mischief my dear friend, Tight, is up to. Don't worry if I'm gone too long." Giggles softly at the mischief I'm about to do. I grab a snack to recover part of my body from all the activity before heading over to the storage room. Opening the door softly, I see Tight on the ground covered in...... could it be......... pudding.

"Well, Tight, I didn't realize it would be you covered in the pudding first or I would've jumped at the chance to do the pudding pit. Would love wrestling you to the ground or vice versa. Alas, seems you already are on the floor and covered in pudding with no pit here. Would you care for a bit of help?"

Giggling softly, I slowly take the cheerleading outfit off my body and lay it aside careful so that it doesn't get dirty. Walking with careful steps, I reach Tight and kneel down in the pudding with him. "MMMMM you sure look good covered in pudding, and I could use some refreshment." Placing my hands on his shoulders, I lean in and softly kiss his temple. Sliding my tongue along his face, I taste the pudding. "MMMMM taste good too." :) Slowly licking his eyebrows, I then move to right above his closed eyes gathering all the pudding off of his face little by little.

While I continue licking his face, I reach down and cover my hands in pudding. Reaching back up, I start to stroke Tight's bare arms up and down covering them up with the pudding. Once his arms are covered, I move over to his ear and lick the bit of pudding off of his earlobe. First, I lick the pudding off his left ear followed by his right ear. Moving my hands to his chest, I continue stroking and getting his shirt dirty with the pudding still remaining on my hands. I then move down his jaw and lick up the pudding on his chin before it drips onto his shirt. Licking around and around his jaw then cheeks, I slowly move in towards his lips.

Lover

« #336 : August 22, 2012, 11:46:38 AM »

The first thing in my mnd when I noticed my arms are tied is "The show must go on - if you can't stop it you have to make it"
I look around to the audience and try to get some time. Catching his eyes, she is looking at me. Both are carefully watching.. she minds if I can free myself or about my reaction I of course look for a way to get out...

What's this? My body answers to her caressing... I see her wonderful tits and two hard nipples... she is excited as I now am...
She is licking her fingers after she touched the head of my cock... oooh this beast... she is teasing me and enjoying it... and anyhow I enjoy too...
 A last time i try to get out off my ties... it doesnt work. "OK Lover" I speak to myself... "Go on and make a great show" and an inner voice also says... HB gets the fight she now has started... hehehe...

As she is licking my ear I moan... try to forget all the other around and just live this moment... "Kiss me" i speak loud and clear turning my head to her. She looks bit surprised. Probably she isn't sure if I really want it or if it's a trick. But I now she's gone too far.. she is on stage and now can't go back so she's bending down and comes close to kiss me...

hentaiboy69

« #337 : August 23, 2012, 04:13:56 AM »

Is Lover really giving up!? i'm a little disappointed by this, it's a bit soon, but i was expecting he will, soon or later....the belt is tied tight around his arms and i doubt he can free his self alone. To his request, i laugh maliciously and get up, resting my hands on his shoulders, rubbing gently. "Kiss me" he said, like it was an order  and not a request. What strong will he have! maybe i should do this or should i make him wait and ask again, but for sure this situation is damn intriguing now!
At the same time, i am hesitant on what to do, i did not think to push me up to this point at the begin, but only to leave him there in the middle of the stage and tied to the chair .... in the end, i got carried away by this game and now i can't stop my self! My hands shaking as i caress his skin and his entire body is crossed by shivers of pleasure.

"Kiss me!" he repeat loudly and looking directly in my eyes: i can see no hesitation but a firm determination to go beyond himself. I can't deny i enjoy this situation and even if i try to do it with my mind, my body show me the true: shivers are rising and my body feel hot and sweaty. I bite hard my lower lips and my hands start to run on my naked skin: my neck first, then move down to my tits and at last on my belly! The overcoat slide down from my shoulders and stop on my elbows, leaving my tits and my hard nipples exposed to the audience: i can feel their eyes exploringg every inch of my body, their hands would like to touch it and the beast inside me would let them do it!

A crazy idea run in my mind....slowly i move in front of Lover, dropping the overcoat on the flor. I sit on his tighs and hold his nape....my lips move closer to his, at least giving him the kiss he had ask me not one, but two time: our tongues move to the rhythm of a voluptuous dance while my free hand run on his dick, firmly caressing and stimulating it. I try to leave a part of me lucid, to seize the right moment and make my next move.

Behind us the audience is noicy, cheering us to go on and give them a great show. And they will have it, i'm pretty sure of it....under the gently touch of my hand, Lover's dick is now grown and partially erect. I move my bum a little forward till his dick is pressed between our belly and slowly i move mine to graze his dick with it. i can sense his dick growing again and something soaking my belly....probably some precum had float out of it! Trying to stay focused on my plan, i recognize this is the right time to do it....

My hands, till now around his neck, start to follow the line of his arms, gently, till they reach the belt who block them to the backrest. I untie his arms, slowly, till he is free to move them again. my lips left his, moving closer to his ear .... a mischievous grin accompanies them in a gentle whisper....

"Now that you are free, what are you going to do, honey?!"
« : August 28, 2012, 03:48:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

christinak
: 142

« #338 : August 24, 2012, 02:37:29 PM »

tango holds the door open for myself and blu, like a true gentleman.  I step inside the front door of the bar and it feels a little strange, not entering and exiting via the pool room.  I walk further inside and I nod to tango, who steps in front of me and says in a loud full voice, “ATTENTION EVERY ONE.  MAY WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!”

The music went quiet and the voices lowered as I stepped forward.  “Greetings everyone.  Most of you know me already, I am Miss Christy from The Ice House, these are my subs, blu and tango.”  I introduced them as blu curtseyed and tango gave a bow.  “I’m sure all of you have received your invitations now, and I invite you to join us at The Ice House tonight.  The food is being delivered as we speak, Brandy has generously provided all the drinks from the AB&G, and there will be lots of fun and games throughout the night.”  I said looking around and seeing smiles start to appear.

Continuing, I said, “Bear’s revenge will also be coming to its sexy climax in The Great Hall, and we will have a collaring ceremony as well, and would love it if you would attend.  Finally, we have a mystery glory hole booth that everyone can enjoy.  So please join us!  We are looking forward to having you.  My two subs will lead the way to the side entrance of The Ice House.”  I said, and blu and tango began ushering the patrons toward the door and leading them back to the building behind the bar. 

I stepped over to the bar where Brandy was smiling at me.  “I love your gown.”  She said.

“Thanks girl, but I can’t wait to get back to The Ice House, it is so hot under this thing.”  I replied, as she passed me a whisky.  I picked up the small glass and sipped as I watched the patrons file out the door, then looked at Brandy again.  “I can’t thank you enough for all your help.  None of this would be possible without you.”   

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Lover

« #339 : August 24, 2012, 04:36:11 PM »

As HB has untied my arms she asks what I'm goin to do...
I smile to him "Let me coddel you" I whisper... "I will make your nipples harder then ever" i go on talking to him waiting for her reaction as I star to the tits... her  nipples are very erected and i can see pleasure and lust in his eyes. Hm... it seems i also notice some fear... probably she donesnt trust my words?!

"Trust me" i repeat my words... "your nipples will be harder then they ever have been..." get up and place her on the chair. Looking deep in her eyes as i slowly brush her tits up and down... making sure our audience is seeing everything.

"Are this wonderful tits?" i loud ask. Whistles, claps and "yeahhhhhhhh" calls are the answer we get. I go behind her and squeeze the boobs... her cock is growing and visible for everyone... so her nipple are. I look to JD. He nods... he knwos what i want. As I go on massaging her tits i notice JD fast going to the console. Moaning into HB ears "mmmmm wonderful tits... enjoy my touching....." her eyes are closed, i see precum dripping out and hear her moaning.... JD is at the console now...

Loud i say "They are very hard... and they will be much harder.... NOW!"
After my last word i jump back three steps and JD starts a big waterfall exactly to the place HB is sitting. Cold water is falling down to her body... her nipples are REALLY hard... hehehehe....

Good luck we prepared this effect for another act on stage ( you remember the movie Flashdance? A girl wanted to perform this) and HB placed the chair at this place.....

She jumps up, gasping, fast breathing, blwoing and coughing... Angry she looks around to me... i just smile and make some steps closer to her... hugging her.... she can't be angry any longer and together we turn to the audience and laugh....

hentaiboy69

« #340 : August 25, 2012, 06:26:41 AM »

Soaked from toes to head, makeup melted by the cold water and chills running again on my body....Lover's lips pressed on mine and our eyes gazing deep in each other. I was expecting something from Lover, maybe just a little different, but at least he had nicely surprise me.

Whistles and claps gets loud and we can't hold a laugh turning at the audience: it's the second time i'm totally naked in front of the patrons of the B&G, but this time was my choise, not an accident. Their eyes are focused on us and had enjoy the unexpected show....we bow them, blow a kiss to all and then move to the backstage, where i take the overcoat i had drop on the floor.

The curtain had start to close when Christy stepped in the bar and make her announce, inviting all to the party in the Ice House mentioning the invitation hidden in the box carried early here in the B&G. When i read the invitation in it, i wasn't interessed in joining it but now, after what happend there with Bear and thinking about the sweet memories i have of that place, i'd really like to join in! But there is a little problem....i need to change but have no time to go back home!

After entering in the changing room, i look for the clothes i had leave here....black shorts, a red shirt, my hat and the belt of Bear: not so much for a decent outfit. While i think how to solve this problem, i take off the gloves, the boots and the stocking....luckily, boots and gloves are not wet inside and i can use them again after dry up my self with a towel: i start from my legs, moving up slowly....my thighs, my belly and at last my arms. The soft touch of the towel, make me think at Bear and Lover's hands....both of them have a wonderful why of use them, different of course, but i had really enjoy it and i want to feel it more! Gosh, i feel so naughty tonight....

I dry and clean my face, but leave my hair wet and down, letting them fall on shoulders. I put on some make up, the same i had use performing the song, and put back the boots and the gloves. Now, i need something to complete my outfit....i look around but i can't see nothing i can use when, suddenly, i notice a black mask on one of the cabinet: it have a really particular shape, the nose become a sort of beak and long grey and black feathers cover the ears area. Just for kidding, i wear it and look at my face reflexed on the mirror: it's not so bad and the colour fit my boots and gloves! I leave it on, starting to arrange the rest of the outfit: looking in the drawers i find a black lace collar, perfect with the mask, but nothing more so all i can use are my clothes, Bear's belt and the overcoat.

While i'm playing with the belt, i recognize an eagle on the buckle and the words of Bear jump in my mind:

"I'll do, i care too much for that belt!"

A mischievous grin appear on my lips....at least i want again his attention and the best way to do it, is to make him see where his precious treasure is! I wear the belt, having care to don't tight it so much and make it slide a little on my left flank. I look at my self on the mirror: the buckle cover partially my naked dick, grazing it a little, and the gloves, the boots fit perfectly with the mask and the lace collar. I smile satisfied and, before to leave, i take the overcoat and wear it, leaving it open.

When i reach the bar, no one is there: they have all left for the Ice House, so this mean the party is closed to start and i have to hurry. I look outside the B&G and see no one again, so i move to the pool room and reach the hidden passage. I open it (glad i  had take a closed look at how Bear had open it!) and walk inside , till i am finally in the Ice House.

I can recognize different voice cheering up and laugh....yes, the party is started!

"Time to join the fun!" i say to my self, ready for a new adventure
« : August 25, 2012, 09:46:23 AM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #341 : August 26, 2012, 12:30:22 AM »

Checking out the sound equipment behind the curtains..... all ready for me & the boys for our next set.
Sounds like they're having lots of fun out front lots of cheering and wolf-whistling ...... Everything is ready for our next session. I go back to the room, nice and quiet and plug my Ipod in & chill out..
I'm just about to go have a look at this "Pudding Pit" I have no idea what it is, but something smells lovely and sweet round the back and I haven't seen the dwarves recently, I wonder what the little mischief -makers are up to but then I notice my  bracelet is  flashing, a blue light, I mutter to myself , I never realized Mistress had me on a bat-phone.. how long has it been flashing? I 've had my arm under a throw keeping warm all the time I was chilling to Bob Seger.

Shit, now I'm in trouble, I'm jeans & T-shirt, Mistress won't be happy about that, but I better run.

I come out into the bar and see Lover & HB still playing on the stage...what are those two up to? I give them a smile and a wave, but I better not stop, redheads can be fiery when they're kept waiting!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover

« #342 : August 26, 2012, 04:21:52 AM »

As I just wanna leave I notice blue waving and smiling to us. This little hot redhead is exactly what I need now as I'm more horny I thought I would be... but unfortunately she is leaving the bar.

I look around - we have to clean the stage and prepare the waterfall again. Do we have enought time before the next show?
I walk into my office to take care for the next events - but also wanna check the bar. Are there enough drinks and food? Oh. what's this? Tight created a new dish he calls "Pudding Pit". I taste it. Mmmmmmmmmmm delicious.... wow - he has to publish the recipie in the forum of our homepage.

As I enter my office I feel so... I was horny but now my body is burning.. my horniness is limitless... "concentrate Lover, calm down" I speak to myself "You have to work now"...
I make the papers and look at my screen... then notice I started to fondle my cock which has grown to a big hard boner.... I lean back in my chair... oh if only a girl would come in now.... I beseechthe gods to send me a horny Lady right now.. I would fuck her here on my table...

Covems
: 1688

« #343 : August 26, 2012, 02:29:53 PM »

Holy cow... the place is empty.  This is a good time to sweep up.  Stack the chairs on the tables, get out the broom and sweep, sweep... sweep. 

What the heck is this?  Jizz?  I better mop after sweeping... the back room, too... I don't know what happened in there, and I don't think I want to know.

Sweep, sweep... sweep.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #344 : August 26, 2012, 05:27:15 PM »

A girl walks into the bar & grill from the street after walking by and noticing the music emitting from the bar.  As this new girl walks in she bumps into someone  with a mop and a bucket catching the name Covems on the  badge "Oh forgive me I...." as they  rush off to a room in the back before she can apologize.  The new girl sits down at the bar enjoying the ambiance of the bar wondering if she will make any new friends.  She turns to the Bartender noticing he is busy she tries to flag him down to order a drink.
« : August 26, 2012, 05:29:44 PM Alita »
: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 146  
« previous next »
: