*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1113974 )
jayc
: 1600

« #345 : August 26, 2012, 09:45:27 PM »

Noticing a young lady flagging me down, i walk over smiling.........hi there Alita, welcome to the A B & G 1st one is on the house, whats your pleasure?  im Jayc  btw  seems that only  Covems and my self  are working today so forgive the wait.
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #346 : August 26, 2012, 10:28:37 PM »

Walking into the Bar & Grill look round its empty apart from a new young lady sat at the bar.
Walking over to her "hello there is there anyone here" I ask her   she turns " Hello yes there's a guy call Covems i think out the back" ahe answers
"thank you" i say with a smile "COVEMS YOU OUT THERE" I call a voice comes back "YES bet right there"
Turning back to the young lady "Hi I'm Jane he'll be here soon"   and with that Jayc walks out into the bar "Sorry Jane" He smiles "Coke is it" Before he gets to the cokes i say "This young lady is first Jajc" " Sorry miss what can i get you"he says placing a glass mat on the bar in front of her "vodka & orange please" she asks turning to me she says " I'm Alita nice to meet you Jane"
Jayc put the vodka & orange on the mat and hands me a bottle of coke
"Where is every one Jayc " I ask  "Miss Chirsty came in earlier with your Tango & Blue and took them all round to the Ice House the party is tonight" he tells us.

I turn to Alita "would you like to come to the party with me it only round the back of the Bar" She look it me then says "yes it looks like its going to be better then setting on my own "  We drink up "see you later Jayc" I say as we walk out the Bar round to the Ice house
« : August 27, 2012, 02:25:43 AM tangoJane »

onlyguessed
: 6

« #347 : August 27, 2012, 01:46:39 AM »

A girl walks into the bar,wearing red shorts, a white top and black heels with ankle sox. Her legs are lithe, her waist trim and her features sharp, though softened by youth. She wears her long blonde hair in a braid. Her eyes are red, her lids puffy.  She hands a sheet of hastily scribbled chord structure to the pianist who looks it over then glances up at her.
Girl: “¾. Melodioso” – the pianist smiles sadly and nods.
She approaches and adjusts the mic stand. Looking over the audience she whispers “This song is for Pink_Rose”
Signaling the upbeat to the pianist, she begins in a light and lilting voice

You call me Sweet Jess and I melt in your arms
You ply me with kisses and I fall for your charms
But when you’re not with me You’re the toy of big men
While u Skype and u Role Play With your Lovers and Friends
And u tell me I matter, that your heart remains true
But words aren’t enough To make me feel special to you

Since the day that I met u In a friends FFM
Ive counted the hours till Id see u again
But the hours turned to days And your banner would change
With words meant for others - Never for me
And u tell me Im special, that your heart remains true

Now u have found yet another one
A Spouse that will fill all your dreams
All I have left is your memory
To hug me on meeting
To spoon me at night
To hold me and tell me – everything is alright

My Request is unanswered and my Messages bare
When I look in my Profile Youre no longer there
And u said I came first, that your heart remained true
Your words weren’t enough To make me feel special to you

The final chord of the piano rings out

This song is © 2012 to onlyguessed
« : September 06, 2012, 08:14:56 PM onlyguessed »
Dutchslut19
: 16

« #348 : August 27, 2012, 08:49:04 AM »

As everybody is following Tango and Blue to the party in the ice house, i see Lover getting into his office. Mmmmm that performance with HB turned me on. Maybe if i showed intrest in him he would take me, and god i know i need it now. So i walk up to his office and knock on the door. Enter i hear, and as i walk in, i open my shirt a bit more so he can see me better.

Hi lover, my name is Monique but you can call me Mona like everybody does around here. I saw your performance with HB and i got so hot, i just needed to see you, and by the look on your pants you need somthing too.

Before he can say a word i walk over to him and start to take off his pants.
Lover
: 10350

« #349 : August 27, 2012, 12:28:01 PM »

I fondle my cock and far away i hear someone knocking on my door. Quit lost in thoughts i say "Enter". The door open and a hot looking girl comes in, her shirt opened a bit.. wow... i enjoy what im seeing :)

She is talking to me though in my situation its hard to follow the talk. Suddenly she is close, taking off my pants. I let it happen cause im so horny right now - and it seems she is hot too. As she is going down to her knees I look up - whispering "thank you gods... my prayers are coming true"

Mona looks up to me - i can see she is confused about my words. I  laugh - "its ok Mona, heaven has sent you" "Oh... i think heaven is not really the place im coming from" she also os laughing but then takes care of my cock.
Oooooh  i moan becasue she is giving a great blowjob, my hard cock is getting harder then granite. She is knowing what she is doing and i feel her pleasure. I need her now. I want her now. I take her!
Lifting her up, placing on my table i dont waste time with taking off her skirt ... just push it up and thrust my cock beside her panties inside her pussy. Oh god, she is sooo wet and her nipples are erected, i could hang my pants on them.

The papers are flying around as I fuck her here on my table. I lick her perfect tits... then suck her nipples as im pushing my hips towards her wild fucking her. This tight pussy is squeezing my cock and it feels so great - she is the girl i was begging for.

Both are moaning and gasping and it doesnt take long were cumming together....

She looks at me satisfied but her look also says she wants more. I feel the same. It was a fantastic quickie but not enough... I carry her to the little red sofa in the corner. Taking off her skirt and wet panties... smiling... "you dont need this anymore.. i keep it".
Then i remover her shirt - oh i see a navel piercing.
As we deeply kiss i play with it...

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #350 : August 27, 2012, 12:57:05 PM »

I laugh at Jayc looking a little perplexed on the Scabbleboard when I place House next to His Ice winning the game and using the last of the tiles. "Serves you right for all that new furniture you bought" I grin at him, " maybe one day, I might let you win. Talking of Ice House,I take it you and Stone will be going to the party in your masks... I got some temporary staff in for the night.. And looks like you can use this new sofa bed in the office, save you going home that night. And check with Christi what booze she requires... I told her We'd supply the drinks for the night.. "

Jayc smiles back taking his loss on the scrabble board good naturedly.  He tells me Stone and he had got new outfits for the night  and they were looking forward to it and testing the new furniture out in the office.

I grin at him, knowing the kind of testing he'd got in mind,  "I best check on JD,he's had a bad throat lately, make sure he's going to the party too. Do you know if Covems & Tight got the pudding mix sorted,  apparently it's one of Tight's special  family's recipe... Hopefully the pudding pit night will be renowned soon across Achat & Nymphomania once the wrestling night takes off"

Jayc beams back, " oh yeah,  Tight & Covems  are on the ball and the delivery will be here soon enough.... Can't wait for Stone to get covered, I'll certainly enjoy cleaning her up" He looks past me at the sofa dreamily...

I roll my eyes and click my fingers to attract him back to reality   " oy, we have a lot to do for us to have a night off, for Christi's party,  make sure we have enough booze and food ordered, clean sheets for the office for you and Stone, the outdoor showers up and working for the pudding pit,  pudding delivery, and I need to get hold of HB to fill in for Lover while he prepares for his strip .... it's go go go "

I leave him to make some phone calls while I return to the bar, to make sure Stone is coping with the bar. As usual she is doing an outstanding job welcoming new customers ... I nod to Jay9  , iamincharge, Alita,  Sexilious, onlyguessed & Dutchslut19...  ensuring they have all had a drink on the house.

I walk over to JD at the Bronco to make sure he's recovering but seeing him eyeing the girls and trying to shake them out of their clothes still tells me, he's doing good.  He tells me he is also looking forward to the Icehouse party and has also got a new outfit to go with his mask. Zoerink approaches the Bronco and robustly rides the Bull. He does real well to stay on for 7 seconds and I grin at him for being game. I signal to Stone to give him one of my special house punches on the house.
I congratulate him and kiss him on the cheek ,"  Stone's got a special drink for you, careful though, it has one hell of a kick."

I spot HB,  and walk over to him,  "you can sing right, you're on next... Lover needs a few more minutes... I know you can do it". HB looks a little shocked but is game and sings fabulous rendition of  " I feel like a Woman " Every one claps and cheers at such an unexpected treat. And I give him a standing ovation,  then. Lover arrives and begins his strip...  Oh he is good and I love it when he approaches me to rip his shirt off.

My heart races a little as I see his muscular and toned chest. mmm.  He teases the audience until he is completely naked and everyone cheers and claps as his dance and strip ends.

As I join some of the regulars for drinks , Tango, Allforyou, mrsexlover,  tangojane, medjai , suddenly the curtains open again for a little extra show by Lover & HB... Very erotic , very sexy and the water cascading on HB at the end a great finale - the audience go wild with appreciation.

I look round, the AB&G  in full erotica mood, everyone seems to be having a good time.  I shout to Stone to put a jug of my special punch on every table in appreciation for their custom.

The next night, the bar is in full swing as usual and there is a buzz of excitement around the place , everything is in place for the party night Christi arrives in a beautiful gown and I make my way over to her as she announces the party opening at the Icehouse.  I smile at her, "you look wonderful , I love your gown". She smiles and thanks me for my help with everything, " No problem, I enjoy it too, and thank you for nominating me to be an owner for the dungeon... That I'm looking forward to too." We drink to the opening and new members ..

"It's going to be a good night" she promises .......

We high five as we both go to get ready grinning widely....

I go to the office to collect my clothing to take down to my hareem room... The party is just about to begin and I can't help but feel excited by it all ...
« : August 29, 2012, 01:32:49 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #351 : August 28, 2012, 03:43:20 AM »

I swept and mopped the entire AChat Bar & Grill, and emptied all the waste bins, except the ones in the offices.  The dumpster out back could use a covering shed, to make it less of an eyesore.  I should run that idea past the ownership... also, the storage room could use a new shelving unit.  I'll put in a request for some material.

I come back inside and go up to the bar... "Hey JayC, do you have a magnifying glass back there that I could borrow?"

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #352 : August 28, 2012, 05:59:24 AM »

I cram my hankerchief in my back pocket just in case I get the sniffles again.  Strep had me down for a few days but I am nearing 100% JD again.  I check the bull to make sure everything is in order for the party.   Everything appears to be in order as I close the control box.  I walk over to the bar and see some new faces.  I introduce myself to the newcomers.  Onlyguessed just finished a beautiful song on stage.  I see Zoerink wants to give the bull try.  I open the control box as he climbs on the mechanical bull.  7 seconds.. not bad at all.  After his ride, I head to the bar again and grab  a beer waiting to see what is going to happen next...

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Dutchslut19
: 16

« #353 : August 28, 2012, 06:08:48 AM »

I just can't believe it .  This handsome lover is fucking me wild on his desk, papers flying everywhere. And his tongue on my nipples, Omg i don't think i can hold on any longer, and when i hear him moan hard and breading even harder, i let my self go. My pussy gushes as i feel him explode deep inside me. He is so good and as he carry's me to the couch i give him the look that i need more.

He undress me and discovers my belly piercing and starts to play with it while we kiss. My hands wonder all over his body, mmmm, he is so well build. And his cock is still hard , i put it in my hand and squeeze hard. Oh lover i could use this so much more, i wispher in his ear.

I push him down on the sofa and put my face in between his legs, my pussy i lie to rest in his face, and when he starts to lick my wet slit, i take his love handle in my mouth......
Covems

« #354 : August 28, 2012, 07:18:29 AM »

*knock*knock*knock... I rap on Brandybee's office door, then turn the knob and open the door very slightly, without looking in.  "Aaaah, Miss Brandy?" I ask.  "I have a few ideas I'd like to run by you.  One is a covering shed for the dumpster out back, since we have a nice fire pit and pudding pit now, covering the dumpster will make the whole area more aesthetically pleasing.  Someone made a suggestion about adding some bleacher seating around the wrestling pit, that's a good idea, but it will require some building supplies.   Also, there is a need for some new storage shelving in the back room."

I continue, "The mechanical bull has developed a slight rumbling that shouldn't be there.  I can order some replacement parts for it, along with the new updated control box that allows for more diverse movement in the bull.  Only I'll need your okay to order these things and begin the work... and... do you have a magnifying glass I could borrow?"

« : August 28, 2012, 07:48:23 AM Covems »

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #355 : August 28, 2012, 12:43:24 PM »

Alita smiles at Jayc as Jane walked in "Ok Jane I'd be happy to try see the Ice House."  Alita giggles a little and ask "Is it made out of ice?" Jane just replies "you'll see, and hey if is isn't your thing you can come back over here and chat up Jayc."  Alita walks out with Jane to go around back to the Ice House, she waves goodbye to JayC and winks.  "I'll be back for that free drink, just soo you know I wanted sex on the beach." Walks out the door with Jane.
onlyguessed
: 6

« #356 : August 29, 2012, 02:21:36 AM »

The girl from post 353 collects her music and leaves
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #357 : August 29, 2012, 11:15:20 AM »

Time was still clear and a bit hot on this near end of summer.
Since my return from my vacation, I returned to my working routine. I have lots of projects, my new warehouse is almost finished, and I have to organize the change of place of all my actual stock ... and I start, as my customers also returns from holidays to have commands for the Autumn and Winter season.
Murphy's law say that those commands have to be of the stock that just change to my my place...

Also my travel to Asia to organize ... and that was just what I done today ... and it is always an hell to explain that Yes ... legaly my gender is Male ... 

That is why I am dressed like I am : in a Hugo Boss's suit, my breast compressed in bandages with no make up at all ... I feel clumsy and awkward in those flat shoes ... and my feets hurt.

Well, my new passport is on his way, and I deserve a fresh drink.

Sometime life is fine, for I just pass in front of the entrance of a bar ... "Bar&Grill" it said ... to me it like a roady's bar ... And I have ... strages memories about a particuler roady's Bar ... But well nevermind ! Past is past, and sweaty as I am, this is like heaven !!!

I park my Smart.

A Girl leave just when I enter ... My this bar is a ... "cliché" !!! and I just get a look behind me to be sure that a cowboy is not parking his horse, or that an horde or hell's Angels is not on her way to here ... well at least I think they got Beer.

I put my bottom on a stool near the desk. Just another customer is around, seem to look strangely on a backdoor.

The desk is dirty ... what did I expect ?!? ... but some marks are clearly not from dryed beer ... yerk !!! This desk may have seem something else than glasses ...

A tall muscular man arrive from the backyard, a lumberjack's shirt open on his large pectoral ! He stance at me ... for sure ... I may be not the usual customer ... I can't no more pass as a man ... since my surgery ... and in spite of my ... disguise for administration I feel like a girl transvestite in Boy ... well that's exactly what I am ... and his gaze ... I feel tiny even more.

" What you want to drink?"

... " Erhhh It is Possible to have a Diet Coke Please ?"

My ... what did I said ?? He look at me like I am Alien just coming from Roswell !

"No diet ! We got Coke!"

" Ohhh .. well something sugar free ?"

He smile. Then get a glass and ... a bottle of Jack Daniel's !! And pour the glass !!! AT HALF!!! and put it in front of me.

"That's sugar free sweety!"

His smile opens wild.

"Thank ... Thank you Sir ... "

"Yu'r Welcome Sweety! "

My ... I just can't drink that all ... first I have to drive to back home ... and this much will make me drunk ... that will be about four years I stopped to drink that much ... four years ... May .. time's running so fast ...

" 5 A$ Sweety! newcomer's offer!"

Well I might look stupid with my Lollipop wallet ...And my just presence get over me the look of the other man. I pay, and now start to feel a bit uncomfortable.

Strangely, the Jack's have fine taste, but I feel not the rudeness of the 40° of alcohol ... Alcoholic a day, alcoholic everyday ... and I was alcoholic ... and not only ...four years ago.
The Jack's ran into my throat without I think about it ... In fact I was lost in my past memories and found myself with an empty glasse ...

"It is possible to have a glasse of water Please?"

Too late now to take my car again ... still I have time, but ... I take my cell phone ...
The bartender serve me a great glass of clear water. I gladly welcome the moisture that form on it ... Lord ... That's what I deserve !
" I am not Here, if you want to may leave a message, I'll try to call you later ... or not ! Bye!!"

" Sis, that's me ! I will be late, don't worry, Take the salad on the fridge or order sushies ! Kiss and be quiet! "

Well that's unexpected, but I think I will get a free evening outside ... Lord !!... I remember that I am dressed like a punk !!! hi hi hi
But I have my ... normal dress in the rear of my Smart ... and no place to change ... I surely not visit the toilets of this place ! !

« : August 29, 2012, 11:42:44 AM chien_lubrik »

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #358 : August 29, 2012, 02:10:15 PM »

"Hey Covems,  " I greet him as he enters the office. He explains some of the needs for the AB&G.   "Sure, no problem. Order what you need, and me or Jayc will ok it. You have a good eye for things and well I just love your work and ideas" I smile at him.  "you know, I don't know what I'd  do without you round the place..  And dont ever stop telling those jokes... You never fail to cheer me up "

Covems chuckles and asks for a magnifying glass... I look at him puzzled and reach in the desk to give him one.  I' m sure he'll explain when he's ready.

As he turns to leave, I ask , " did you hear that girl singing ... Onlyguessed ... She has a beautiful voice , the song she sang was very haunting ... I liked it.  Ask her if she would do the honour of having a regular slot at the AB&G... With everything going on here the last few days, I didn't get chance to speak with her.  Oh and are you going to the Icehouse party ?  I reckon you would look hot in a Tux and Cumberband ..." I wink

I leave with him, slapping his bottom as goes in the other direction and blow him a kiss as he turns round to grin at me.

I join JD at the bar... He offers me a bottle of Bud which I gratefully swig ...  " you got your outfit for tonight? 

He nods grinning.   

"then let's get ready to party, see you there". I beam wickedly......

I see chine-lubrik walk to the bar , I nod to her in welcome,  " first drink is on the house.. And  you have to have a turn on the bull ...  It's great fun.. JD here will vouch for it ... Hehe....."
« : August 29, 2012, 02:12:17 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems

« #359 : August 29, 2012, 02:18:34 PM »

Well that's unexpected, but I think I will get a free evening outside ... Lord !!... I remember that I am dressed like a punk !!! hi hi hi
But I have my ... normal dress in the rear of my Smart ... and no place to change ... I surely not visit the toilets of this place ! !

HEY!!!

I resent that comment!!  I keep this place sparkling and so clean you can eat your honey off the floor!  Or anywhere else you want.  Except the bull is makeing a rumbling noise... I gotta fix that.

I pull an old newspaper out of my back pocket and examine a picture with it.  My jaw drops... my shoulders slouch... I can feel the color draining from my face.

Putting the newspaper back into my pocket, I look at Miss Brandy, and hand her back the magnifying glass... "I'd like to... but I'm not sure.  I need a stiff drink."

I head to the bar and say to JD.  "I need a drink... Root Beer... no... wait... something stronger.  Make it a Sarsaprilla." I down it quickly.  "I need to take a walk and clear my head."  I slip into my jacket and leave the bar.

I poke my head back into the bar.  "I did hear her.... beautiful singing voice and nice to look at."

« : August 29, 2012, 02:23:53 PM Covems »

: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 146  
« previous next »
: