*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1114029 )
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #360 : August 30, 2012, 10:31:54 AM »

HEY!!!

I resent that comment!!  I keep this place sparkling and so clean you can eat your honey off the floor!  Or anywhere else you want.  Except the bull is makeing a rumbling noise... I gotta fix that.

Don't be upset Mister Covems, my comment was not about what I actually saw in the bar, it is a comment about what I though it was, my pre made idea of it. And also, I may add that my comment was not about hygienic purpose, but more about a possibility to be cought in the toilet while changing myself.

The only comment concerning the cleaning was :

The desk is dirty ... what did I expect ?!? ... but some marks are clearly not from dryed beer ... yerk !!! This desk may have seem something else than glasses ...
But that quote went from :
I just can't believe it .  This handsome lover is fucking me wild on his desk ...

Sorry if I upseted you

" first drink is on the house.. And  you have to have a turn on the bull ...  It's great fun.. JD here will vouch for it ... Hehe....."

I take a look on the mechanic bull ... part of the image I have of this bar when I did come in . A Mechanic Bull !.! I just saw one before ... on a movie ...

I appreciate the glass of water, but ... the Jack or not ... I feel more and more uncomfortable on the stool ... Fortunatly, the place is not crowdy ... and I think no one see me wriggle ... my! I really have to change myself ...

Flesh open when Mind Warm
sexilicious
: 2755

« #361 : August 30, 2012, 05:34:45 PM »

*pokes my head out the door and glance around.  Seeing no1 around, I make a mad dash to the showers carrying my clothes.  Slipping inside the shower after placing the clothes nearby, i quickly shower and rinse the rest of the pudding off my body. Putting on the cheerleading outfit again, I walk on out looking around for everyone. Grabbing a quick snack, I remember they had the party out back in the warehouse. Waving to the few inside, I slip on out and around towards the warehouse.

Covems
: 1688

« #362 : August 31, 2012, 06:53:59 AM »

I returned after about 3 hours and made some alterations to the donut machine.  "Hey JayC... check this out.  I made a modification to the donut machine... Let me have a bottle of rum, will ya?"  He hands me a bottle.  "You open the bottle... throw the cap away... place the bottle in the holder like this."  The bottle goes in inverted.  "Now you set the new dial on the front to the rum setting... press the button, and Wingo!  The donuts come out rum soaked and the creme filling is now rum infused."

I taste one...  "Whoa.... this is even better than I thought... I swear I just saw an angel flutter by heading toward the showers.  I better not have any more of these."

"Know what I forgot?  We need a PA system for the pudding pit out back... so we can have an announcer... you know... 'In this corner....'"  I hand him a material list... "I need an okay to order all this."

« : August 31, 2012, 06:57:01 AM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
TightFit74
: 2415

« #363 : August 31, 2012, 09:00:19 AM »

A bit dazed I make it back to my feet. Pudding is dripping down from my naked body, covering the clean patches of skin, the areas that sexi cleaned so hungrily and eagerly. After the door went open and she stepped into the storage room of the B&G, she didn’t take long to strip, kneel ebsides me and start to lick my face and neck clean. With glistening eyes her soft tongue slid over my cheeks and chion, travelled down my neck, licking and sucking the weet cream off my skin. Her hand slid down and started tugging on my shirt and as i took it off, she quickly opened my pants as well, pulling them down with my boxers

Her enthousiasme overhwlemed me a little, leaving me naked and with a growing erection, in a puddle of pudding. Kneeling besides me, her hand tightly gripping my growing member, Sexi lifted herself upwards, smearing pudding over her chest with her free hand. The look in her eyes did not leave much for the imagination and I leaned in. She pushed her chest forward and offered me her breasts, her nipples hardened as she coated them with the cold substance. As my tongue flicked and twirled around her nipples, she started stroking my shaft, lathering it with pudding until it dropped my shaft. With her breasts now cleaned, she turned slightly, bent down forward and licked her tongue over the rip of my member, moaning with delight as she scooped the pudding off.

Her hips turned towards me, she started smearing pudding on her butt and inner thighs, looking back before sliding the head into her mouth and sucking on it gently. With a smile on my face I laid back, grabbed her hips and pisitioned her over me, drips of pudding landing on my mouth as i moved in closer to her damp sex. The scent of her excitement mixing in perfectly with the smell of the pudding, her lips opened and wet, her juices mixed in.

I started licking her pussy clean as she devoured my shaft, sucking on it hard as she slid it down her throat, making sure she collected and swallowed every drop of cream, before moving her head faster and faster. My lips folded around her clit and i sucked on her little button in the same speed as her bobbing head, twirling my tongue around her hardened clit. Her hips rocking against me, pushing her wet sex against my face, her hips touching my pelvis as she pushed her face down as far as she could, slipping my member into her throat.

The swallowing motion of her throat sent me over the edge and as my semen spurted into her mouth, I forced her sex against me, penetrating her with my tongue while my noises of pleasure tremored against her clit. Her legs started trembling as she submitted to her own orgasm, gushing her juices over my lips and chin, the taste of her desire perfectly complimented by the taste of the pudding.

Satisfied she let my shaft slip from her lips, whipe the corners of her mouth and suck the last reminants of my desire off her fingertips, then winked as she stood up and grabbed her outfit.

“I’ll see you at the Ice House”

Before i could answer, she had disappeared, leaving small footsteps of pudding behind on the concrete floor of the storage room. With the aftershocks of my orgasm still rippling through my body, I manage to get up and get a hold of the firehose. Quickly I start to wash the room, clearing the place of pudding, before stepping outside and showering myself down with the ice-cold water. Dripping wet, naked I walk to the cabin of the truck and find a towel. Quickly I dry myself off and take my wrapped tux off the back wall of the cabin and find my way to the restrooms of the B&G. I change quickly and with my hair still wet, I walk into the poolroom and open the not-so-secret-anymore-passage to the Ice House, hearing the noises of a party in full swing echoing through the hall.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #364 : August 31, 2012, 09:16:35 AM »

hello new here..pls tell me its not a country and western bar

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #365 : August 31, 2012, 09:25:09 AM »

Well, Lydiarose, the starting idea is that......we have a mechanical bull, a pool room and a stage for performance! and of course a country band, for the pleausure ow the owner, Brandybee!
But, of course, not only western performance here.....we had a nice strip show last week and some , weeeell, not so programmed entertaiment!

mmmh, i had forget the pudding pit......and it's not so new, thanks to Tight and Sexy!
« : August 31, 2012, 09:29:19 AM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #366 : August 31, 2012, 11:56:16 AM »

Hey!

Me and the boys don't just sing country, we sing Western too! lolz

Actually we cover a lot of R & B  and the occasional rock number too.

come & listen, you never know, I might do a romantic ballad.....

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #367 : August 31, 2012, 03:08:47 PM »

After the bull... while my bones creak, Stone give me a drink and drive me a little high... WAOWWWW is just what i can said after drink.

I look to stone eyes and smile... drink was ok, but after so many beers, i think is a moment for a change. I ask for another one.

Brandy kiss my cheek and i can only give her my smile and say thank you.

Im so far from my house... and all of you make me feel like at home... :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #368 : September 01, 2012, 02:46:49 AM »

The hidden passage door open, creaking a little....no one is in the pool room, after all, most of the usual customers of the B&G are now at the party in The Ice House....i step in and take my way for the board, when i notice a girl alone, wearing man suit, like an ordinary business man. It takes me a minute to recognize her: Evelyne! See her here is a nice and wellcome surprise!

I approach her from behind, silenty, and sit on the stool near her and asking to the bartender my Bayles. With my left leg firmly anchored on the stool and the glass in my right hand, i talk to her.

"Seems like you lost your way, stranger....may i help you!?" taking a sip from the glass.

She turn to face me and i can see how shocked she is looking at my outfit. i can't deny it's not so appropriate for a bar, plus i'm half naked in front of her! She looks really disoriented and a little scarried....my my....what a cute girl she is!

"Dont' worry girl, i don't bite.....maybe just lick a little!" i say standing up in front of her and going a step closed to her.

At those words, something jump back in her mind, like a flash....

"Hentai!? Is there you under that mask!?" she ask, a bit surprised and relieved.

I stand up in front of her, smiling gently, removing the mask and taking her hands between mine. I look at her....it's strange to see her with a manly suit and without make up on her sweet face, but she have a misterious aurea around her.

"i'm glad you are finally here, Evelyne....it's a wonderful pleasure!" i go close and hug her, giving her a gentle and friendly kiss on lips.

Holding her hand, i lead her on a near table and we sit, side by side. Noticing how she look at me a little embarrassed, i cover my self closing the overcoat and smile at her, to make her feel a little comfortable. We talk for awhile, about her work and the business trip she is preparing for the near future and it takes some minutes to both of us notice our hands holding each others one on the table.

My mind run back to the party in The Ice House and on all the others, there, waiting for the main event. i'd like to ask her if she want to join the party, but i'm a little scarried to ask, cause that place can make emerge some bad memories in her and i don't want it. Lost in my thoughts, i don't see her looking at me worried.

"Is there something wrong Hentai!?" she ask me, looking deeply in my eyes.

I smile at her and answer

"Nothing wrong, don't worry....i was thinking at the party in The Ice House. I'd like to ask you if you want to join us there, but...."

I take a pause and sigh, looking at her and holding tight her hand.

"But what, my friend!? It's just a party.....even if it's a bit strange, judging by your clothes!"

A gracious smile rise on her face, making her even more cute. Her face is now closed to mine and her eyes are watching me, waiting for my answer.

"i can't and don't want lie to you, Eve....The Ice House is a BDSM club, basically, and i know you have bad memories about it in the past...." i'll take a break and look at her: i can read the surprise in her face.

"If you want to come, you are wellcome, but i don't wanna force you to do it....if you like to join us, i'll wait you near the board"

I stand up, caressing gently her cheek, moving to the board to do the job i had planning few minutes before entering the bar. I look behind my shoulder....she is there, sitting alone.

"Stupid stupid stupid! I have hurt her feelings with my request...."

I stay there, looking at the three subscribed request....i look at them one, twice....i can't leave till i have an answer from Evelyne....and, most important, i don't want to leave her alone.
« : September 03, 2012, 03:04:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

Covems

« #369 : September 01, 2012, 06:25:44 AM »

Standing at the end of the bar, I reach down and quietly give a few distinct raps on a panel in the base of the bar.  A few knocks come from inside the bar's base, and I rap a few more times.  The panel slides down into the floor and Grumpy's face is there.  "What do you want?"

"Shhhhhh... not so loud."  I whisper, "I need a couple of you lads to give me a hand with something.  Once we're finished, I think all of you should go into the Ice House tonight and have some fun."

"Okay."  He says quietly.  "Happy, Sneezy.  Go with him."

After we finished, all the dwarves, dressed as Chippendale Dancers, wearing tuxedo slacks, suspenders and a collar with a bow tie, hustle off to the "secret"  door to the Ice House.

"Have fun in there lads,"  I say to them, "and remember... there's a prize to the one who can swat the most behinds.  Dopey, I'm counting on you to keep score.  Now... off with you."

They open the door and hurry inside.  I catch bits of conversations from all the voices about who's behind should be swatted first, and the most.  "Wait until they see the size of Dopey's... "  The door closes and I go back inside the AChat Bar and Grill whistling the "Heigh ho" song.

Marilyn
: 3771

« #370 : September 01, 2012, 08:08:35 AM »

I'm walking down the street with my red  tight shortdress and black high heels, sunglasses, and I notice a Bar that i've never seen. Huh?
I walk to the door and enter. I don't know anyone...
Looking around, I remove my sunglasses and brush my hair with my fingers whist checking the place I walk to the bar and ask for a drink.
« : September 01, 2012, 10:18:16 AM Marilyn »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #371 : September 01, 2012, 09:10:31 AM »

The temporary bar staff on duty are cleaning glasses & tending to the customers enjoying  the evening.  Old Joe ambles over to the faces waiting to be served.

" what's your poison  Chien ?  You know, perhaps you should go to Icehouse party, HB over there will look after you I'm sure" he smiles encouragement as she orders her drink.

"Lydiarose,  Marilyn,  it's nice to see more pretty faces in the bar,  the regular staff & customers are at a massive party at the Icehouse at the moment, but will no doubt be right back in the swing of things once it's over, that is if they can still walk" Old Joe chuckles " It is a party with a difference,  if it's your thing and you can find a suitable partner, I'm sure, you'd be made more than welcome - that goes for you others too... " He looks round at the sea of faces beginning to fill the bar.

"if not, " He continues "  there's still plenty to keep you occupied ... The jukebox has all your favourite songs you can dance too, or if you are of a mind,  the stage and mic are on for you to belt out a song or three,  Covems , over there , will give you a turn on the mechanical bull if you are feeling brave enough.. Lol ...  On the notice board there, there's a list for lady's to volunteer for the pudding wrestling, which is one of the next events on here... " he wiggles his eyebrows at Lydia & Marilyn,  " now ladies  - that would be a sight for these tired eyes if you two would wrestle  together or with a friend perhaps ..mmm  " He looks into the distance picturing that lovely image in his mind's eye before shaking his head to continue...

" house rules..  new customers get a drink on the house, what will it be ladies? ". He waits for their order before moving on to those waiting.

" Zoerink, iamincharge, ssgt, Jay9  what will it be fellas... . .?  Are you four going  to try the dwarf challenge in the wrestling pit? Those little terrors need the exercise to keep them occupied.. They cause havock in the bar .. Really mischievous.. " he turns to the ladies enjoying their drinks ... " you have been warned lol .. "

"Ssgt, it's good to see you back, hope the family emergency is sorted now ...".  Ssgt nods his head taking his drink to Lydia and asks her for a dance.  Old Joe smiles as he sees them heading to the dance floor .... joining Jeanona &  mooncalf with Eva who's teaching them the " bendy knee" dance. Even Covems is having a go, shaking a very mean leg .. ;D

" Hey Covems .. I got those things you needed signing by jayc & Brandy ... and nice rum donuts by the way mmm "

He moves over to Chien sitting sipping her drink ,  " hey, take no notice of Covems... He's only joking about the toilets .. He and the dwarfs take pride in keeping the place clean and well oiled, he's a godsend to have round the place you know ... "

" oh, I know, he was just joking around ... "  she replies.

" That's good ..  So you going to bite the bullet and go to the party with HB? May need your help keeping those dwarves in check by the sound of it.. ..".

( ;D  ;D DUE TO NEW MEMBERS &  POPULAR DEMAND AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - PLEASE SEE PAGE 1 -  TIPS ON POSTING, TY ;D  ;D
« : September 02, 2012, 09:59:49 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #372 : September 01, 2012, 02:41:34 PM »

I hear Brandy talk something about the wrestling pit, could be nices, my bones are really injury from my seven seconds riding the wild bull... but Stone give to me a drink that is the best analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and make me feel so good so... WTF!!!

"try the dwarf challenge in the wrestling pit" i said looking Brandy... sounds like another challenge... and tomorrow i will go again in a boat to furrow seas for a time... so... i have not very much time... and i wanna try this...

Before this... i go to the bar... and with my best smile i say "Stone... dont know what you give to me before... but i want more of this honey"

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Covems

« #373 : September 01, 2012, 03:15:24 PM »

"Sweet!  More supplies.. gotta keep my hands busy... and speaking of sweet.  Red dress and black heels... whoa... there are some very pretty ladies here tonight!"

"You put your left foot in... you put your left foot out... you put your left foot in and shake it all about... do the hokey pokey and turn yourself about... that's what it's all about."

"What if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?"

"I gotta go put this order in.  Oh yeah... speaking of the dwarves... the buggers are off in the Ice House somewhere, so be careful when you enter... they like to play tricks."

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #374 : September 01, 2012, 05:59:19 PM »

thats for a good night ssgt but its time i want home need sleep.. will do it again some time

: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 146  
« previous next »
: