*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1119244 )
Thom
: 13

« #675 : October 18, 2012, 04:39:27 PM »

"The dentist chair? But I don't have any cavities." Oh well, might as well get an early check up".

*Walks towards the dentist  chair and notices Mollie*

"Wow Mollie. With that outfit I won't need any sedation"
ssgt
: 111

« #676 : October 18, 2012, 05:32:26 PM »

It's been awhile since, I've been to the bar and I heard there was a Halloween Party. It had been advertised all round the village... " Come if you dare"  the poster said and " Wear a wicked costume "

How could I not go to the big party in down 

I arrive at the AB&G in my outfit :-  Capt  SSgt Bluebeard   at your service                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I  smile at Old Joe's shrunken Beetlejuice head and ask for a bottle of Budweiser.

" Good to see you pop in "  He grins at me as he places it in front of me. I pick it up and take a few sips.

I look around and admire all the decorations round the place.  Its certainly a scary lair alright.
The costumes of the other guests  make it a spooky underworld and the music playing sets the place alive .. amongst the dead... lol

I amble over to the dentists chair and watch Brandy gulping down the Bloody Mary, Stone is pouring in her mouth and see some of the tomato juice dribble down the side of her mouth. Very apt in her vampire costume. I cant help but admire both ladies costumes.

Brandy gets out of the chair and Stone invites me to take a go. I lie back, open my mouth and taste the vodka in the tomoto juice and worcester sauce... wow, its a surprising kick.  I swallow the drink and sit up.

" Would you mind taking over for a bit? " Zombie Stone asks " My Jayc has just asked me for a dance?"
" Why sure. Are those all the bottles, I use for the Dentist patients? " waving to a nearby table full of different liquors"
" Yep, whatever the patient wants, the patient gets" Stone laughs as she hands me the blood stained Dentists jacket to put on.

I slip it on, waiting for the next customer.

Jayc takes Stone's hand and leads her to the dance floor. They look cool. A vampire biker & his zombie chick.
They slow dance in the smoke of the dance floor.  I watch the couple a moment or two & then I see another transparent couple suddenly mirroring their moves, an old fashioned couple, dressed in beautiful ballroom attire, following them. I watch in awe. 

"Are they ghosts or a hallogram?"  I wonder.

"That Covems and JD guys are clever to cause that effect...."

Just then, my attention is drawn to the next willing patient about to sit in the Dentist's chair.

"Hi Thom. "Take a seat, you want a Bloody Mary too?"
« : October 18, 2012, 05:45:27 PM ssgt »
Thom

« #677 : October 18, 2012, 07:03:24 PM »

"Well, since I'm here I might aswell enjoy one"
Marilyn
: 3771

« #678 : October 19, 2012, 03:08:58 AM »

ooc: LOL... great Lydia and Marilyn ;D

Thank you, Lover!  :D

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #679 : October 19, 2012, 05:34:14 AM »

ooc: LOL... great Lydia and Marilyn ;D
thanks Lover

Mollie
: 48

« #680 : October 19, 2012, 05:50:09 AM »

I'm going to take a shot in the dentist's chair, too.  I climb up into Thom's lap... "You don't mind, do you?"  I ask as I lean my back into his chest.  "She can do a two for one this way."

I wiggle my bottom a little to get more comfortable and tilt my head back and say to Thom, "Is that a banana in your pocket?  Or are you happy to see me?"

I take Thom's hands and place them on my hips... "Better hold on to me so I don't fall."  I say as I press harder into him.

"Pour away Stone... but... may I please have a Black Jack?  Half Yukon Jack and half Blackberry Brandy."

ssgt
: 111

« #681 : October 19, 2012, 06:37:31 AM »

"Sorry  my sexy wench, but Stone is gone but I will gladly give you what you want to drink, Har Har Har"  I pour the drink into her mouth. " Is that enough?"  I ask as i drip some one her lovely breast.  Thom moves her around and licks off the drink. 
tangoracer
: 3444

« #682 : October 19, 2012, 07:31:49 AM »

Jane and I sit and watch as Stone and JayC take to the smoke filled floor they glide around the floor with the grass and elegance of a cupple in love.
Jane takes my hand a squeezes it hand as she smile as she watches them dance, she turns "i can see why Doris leaves Stone and JayC roses all the time look at how in love they are" As Jane said that the sent of  jasmine filled the room and Stone and JayC  are  joined on the dance floor. Doris and Stanley are clearly visible for all to see. Stanley is dressed in full Dinner suit and Doris is in a full Ball gown the two cupples dance together until the music finishes.

The two cupples came to a stop facing each other Doris holds out a single red rose to Stone.

jayc
: 1600

« #683 : October 19, 2012, 09:49:48 AM »

The Country Boys play a slow number warming up for the night, I grab Stone’s Hand for some “quality” time before  things get hectic and take her out to the fog filled dance floor. As we move around the floor it seems that we have audience as a few couple stare at us.

“they must like you costume my dear “ I smile at Stone “perhaps its your costume Batman” she smiles back. “how are those contact lens?” she looks at my  piercing eyes. “Bothered me at first but im getting used to them”………”well there damm scary” she replies.

The song ends…..people clap for us and we take a bow smiling then I catch a wiff of jasmine. Stone smells it also as we head back to the bar. “hey Joe could we get a tea and a coffee it going to be a long night” I sigh as Stone grabs a bar stool.

“hey babe did you bring in our overnight bag?”  Stone shakes her head no. grabbing my car keys from the office I walk out the back to the parking lot. I pop open the trunk and get another wiff of jasmine as I see another rose resting on the bag. Shaking my head not even bothered by the strange events any more I take the rose and bag to the office.

Back in the office the jasmine scent is strong as I set the bag on the sleeper sofa. Unzipping the bag to remove some bathroom items I spot another rose on top of the neatly packed items! I pause and stare then decide to try something.

Stanley? Doris? I say out loud looking around the room as the temp. drops and I can see my breath. I try again……”what do you want from me?”………..silence…………then Brandy’s hat falls off the hat rack and my cell phone begins to ring.

I pick up the phone off my desk and answer………hello?………..hello?………….the line is dead  I hang up then look at my phone,…………my screensaver has changed……….. staring at it in disbelief its now a pic of a dozen roses
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #684 : October 19, 2012, 11:17:22 AM »

I look around the bar adn stare at the wonderful costumes everyone had made fo the party. Even the B&G staff had made a great work with the decoration and the effect of lights and fog: really impressive!

But what really hit my imagination are the place cards on the reserved tables: small tomb stone with nane sculpted on them! I walk near the table, grazing the tomb stone and can't hold a devilish smile thinking that every one of them can be a potential prey tonight.

I continue my tour till i reach Tango and Jane table. They look both amazing, Tango with his suit and fake mustache, Jane sheathed in a black long dress: the perffect replace of the real Addams Family.

"Jane, i'm happy to see you here at the party...welcome!" i say approaching her and kissing her on the cheek.

Then, i turn to Tango and smile at him.

"The cerimony was amazing....and you and Blue were great! Can't deny i had really good time in the Ice House...." i tell him liking my lips and grazing his chin with my faked cold nails.

Then, i turn to the counter and slowly walk to it. The tail wiggle at every step i make till i sit on the stoel with my leg crossed.

"Old Joe, you know what i need....double  tonight!"

"Sure thing, HB! Here it is!"

"thanks, Joe.....you are a wonderful man!" i say trowing him a kiss.

I sip my Baileys, messing with the tail.....it's not so practice when i sit down, but what is a demon without her tail!? gnaaarrrlll

Stone
: 1842

« #685 : October 19, 2012, 01:21:13 PM »

Jayc takes my hand and leads the dance. His moves always takes my breath away and I follow his moves easily, enjoying the feel of him as we move around the dance floor. His eyes are scary as I look into them but underneath, I know he is my Jayc.

Every now and then, I smell a waft of Jasmine and I mention it to Jayc .   

" mmm, I thought it was your perfume", he mentions  in my ear.

" No, tonight, I'm not wearing any. Being a Biker chick,  I was thinking petunia oil, but I thought it too strong so didnt bother " As i speak I notice my breath is smoky tendrils.  " Its gone cool in here ,  hey Jayc , do you get the feeling someone is watching us or following us?"

" Yeah, I had that feeling ever since entering the dance floor" Jayc answers.   We both look around as we dance, but apart from the odd couple dancing, no one is near us.

We both shrug it off and as the dance ends, Jayc ends it with a twirl and a beautiful kiss to my hand.

And then , we both see it ....   a rose floats about chest height  in the air, in a straight line right into my fingers.

My heart beat rockets ...   " Thank you , "  I whisper to the unseen entity,   and I'm sure I hear back " You're welcome "   as Jayc  pulls us away to the safety of the crowd.  Everyone is clapping us.

" Did that just happen?"  I ask

" I wish I could say no,"  Jayc murmurs looking at the rose in my hand.   We head to Joe to get us a tea & coffee & Jayc decides to get our overnight bag.

I twirl the rose in my fingers. Its a beautiful deep red and smells devine.  I take it to the other one in the bottle and place both behind the bar for safe keeping. That's two beautiful red roses tonight.....

tangoracer
: 3444

« #686 : October 19, 2012, 02:49:05 PM »

I sit there with my eyes fixed on HB lips as she licks them, then as she walks back to the bar i watch her as her tail wiggles from side to side and watch her climb up onto the stole and watching her cross her legs. MMM "what a great little body she has" I think to myself

I turn to Jane and she smiles at me "go get her then but be gently with her" she say's with a big smile. I learn over the table and give her a gentle loving kiss.

I get up and walk over to the Country Boys have a quick word with them about what i needed them to play, walking back to Jane i kiss her again "time to have a bit of fun" I whisper in her ear.

I walk over to the bar walking straight at HB I walk right up to her and stand over her taking her hand "May i have this dance" has i help her off the stole. Holding her hand I led her to the middle of the dance floor. Spinning her into my arms our faces are only inches apart. I look over to the band and they start to play a Tango

Taking HB with one hand around her waist and her left hand tight in my right hand and lead her around the floor stopping sharp at the edge of the floor and snapping her upright and face to face
Changing my hands and we go back across the floor and snap  I look over and see a rose on Janes table" MMMM that wasn't there earlier".
Spinning HB around and we move over to the rose and snap to to a stop taking the rose in my teeth. I take HB back to the middle of the floor and spin her into me our faces are so close but don't touch. I slid my hand around  her back and lean her back her leg comes up and hocks her leg over my hip
With my right hand and rub her cheek moving it down over her neck down onto her chest letting my hand slid down between her breasts and down lower over her felt belly rub it gently and move my hand down lower moving it close to her pantie line and then down her leg
Holding her leg on my hip I bring her up in one quick snap and are face to face again holding her tight against me I feel her heart beating fast still with the rose in my lips I kiss her for the first time. She opens her lips to let me kiss her deeply and let the rose move over to her lips.
Letting the kiss end and HB has the rose in her lips.

I spin her out from me and stop her at arms length then snap her back into my arms

The band finishes playing I look down into HB eyes she puts her arms aroun my neck and i pike her up and carry her back to her stole.

jayc
: 1600

« #687 : October 19, 2012, 09:00:04 PM »

The band nods that there ready for me. I jump up on stage with Stone in tow behind me. I grab a mic and welcome all the patrons. “OK lets gets things moving here” I announce “as you all know its an open mic  for the party tonight and the Country boys  will rock the house down between acts. The boys have a clipboard by the side of stage for any special tune requests”

The boys push out a motorcycle on to the center of the stage and put up some bad scenery of a mountain side. I climb on the bike and Stone gets on behind me resting her chin on my shoulder the band begins to play.

Titties and Beer by Frank Zappa words changed a bit by Jayc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVtxgezH0xI

It was the blackest night
There was no moon in sight
You know the stars aint shinin
Cause the skys too tight
I heard the scarey wind
I seen some ugly trees
There was a werewolf honkin
Long the side of me

Im mean n Im bad,  but i aint alone
Got a big-titty girly by the name of Stone
Talkin about her n my bike n me...
N this ride up the mountain of mystery, mystery

I noticed even the crickets
Was actin weird up here
And so I figured I might
Just drink a little beer
I said, gimme summa that what yer suckin on...
But there was no reply
Cause she was gone...

Stone vanishes in a puff of smoke

Wheres those titties that I like so well
N my goddamn beer!
Is what I started to yell, then I heard this noise
Like a crunchin twig, n up jumped the devil...hes about this big

In a flash of fire and smoke, Grumpy the dwarf  appears  on stage wearing a devils suit.

He had a red suit on
An a widows peak
An then a pointed tail
N like a sulphur reek
Yes, it was him awright
I sweared I knowed it was
He had some human flesh
Stuck underneath his claws
You know it looked to me
Like it was titty skin
I said, you sonofabitch!
Cause I was mad at him,
Well he just got out his floss
N started cleanin his fang
So I shot him with my shooter
Said: bang bang bang

Then the sucker just laughed n said, put it away...
You know, I ate her all up...now what you
Gonna say?
You ate my Stone? titties n all!
Well, what about the beer then, boy? were the cans
This tall?
Even her boots? would I lie to you?
Shit, you musta been hungry! yes, this is true.
Well don't they pay you good for the
Stuff that you do?
Well, you know, I can't complain when the checks come through...

Well I want my Stone, n I want my beer
So you just barf it back up now, devil,
Do you hear?

Blow it out your ass, motorcycle man! I mean, I am the devil,
Do you understand? just what will you give me
For your
Titties and beer? I suppose you noticed this little
Contract here... yer goddam right, you son-of-a-whore,
Don't call me that
That's the only reason I learned writing for
...gimme that paper...bet yer ass I'll sign...
Cause I need a beer, n it's titty-squeezin time

Man, you can't fool me...you aint that bad...
I mean you shoulda seen some of the souls I had...
Why there was milhous nixon n agnew, too...
N both of those suckers was worse n you...

Well, lets make a deal if you think that's true
I mean, you're the devil, so whatcha gonna do?

Wait a minute...a tinge of doubt crosses my mind...when you say...
That you want to make a deal with me...

That's very, very true
Im only interested in two things
Yeah?
See if you can guess what they are

I would think...uh...lets see, maybe stravinsky...

Ill give you two clues. let go of your pickle

What?

Let go of your pickle!

Im not holding my pickle

Well, whos holding your pickle then?

I don't know...shes out in the audience...
Hey Brandy, would you like to come up here and hold
My pickle to satisfy this weird man out on the stage?

Im only interested in two things, and that's
Titties and beer
You know what I mean?
What?
Titties and beer
Titties and beer
Titties and beer
Titties and beer
Titties and beer
Titties and beer
Titties and beer!
Titties and beer!
I don't know if you're the right guy?
Titties and beer!
Titties and beer!

No! don't sign it! give me time to think...
I mean hold on a second boy, cause that's magic ink!

And then the devil let go of his pickle
And out come my girl, there was her titties
Flop-floppin...all around the world

Stone appears on stage again in a flash of smoke

She said I got me three beers and a fistful of downs
And Im gonna get ripped, so fuck, you clowns!
Then she gave us the finger, it was rigid and stiff
That's when the devil, he farted
And she went right over the cliff!
The devil was mad, I took off to my pad
I swear I do declare, how did she get back there?

The song over  Stone, Grumpy, and myself take a bow and leave the stage

Lover
: 10350

« #688 : October 20, 2012, 03:35:12 AM »

Sexi:"For some reason though, I don't think you are in too big of a hurry to leave when you feel so good down there." Rubs against his pelvis some more then stop.

In the moment she stops I lift my legs and put them around her head and cross behind her neck. Quickly turning me down to my right side, pulling her with me she is caught between my legs. I press them together. "You think you're a lion? Ha, perhaps a baby lion" I laugh and - the smell of Jasmine is in my nose again. For a  moment I'm distracted. This scent.... I hear soft voices calling my name "Lover... you're back"

I look around - no one around me. Closing my eyes and opening again I see a couple of people on the dancefloor - transparent, as I have seen them during my dance with Marilyn. I look at sexi. She is trying to escape but my legs keep holding her. "Do you smell it too? Do you see what I see?"

Thom

« #689 : October 20, 2012, 03:50:41 AM »

After taking a shot off of Mollie's breast I apologize myself.

"My apologies for my banana poking you, but it's a natural reaction. I hope you don't mind?"

"Ssgt, keep pouring, those wonderfull shots. I won't need a glass, Mollie will do just fine!"

While saying this my hands lower towards her hips and finally I grab her firm and soft buttcheeks.

"I hope you don't mind me cupping a feel?"
: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 146  
« previous next »
: