*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1119526 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #690 : October 20, 2012, 04:20:00 AM »

After having been away for a while, too busy for a nightly drink at the B&G, I finally managed to find the time to search and find a costume and make my way to the halloween party. I've chosen my outfit well, as I am expecting someone to join me.

As I near the entrance of the B&G trumpets are sounded and a clear, copper welcome is echoing through the bar room of the B&G. From some corner three loud knocks are heard and a ghostly voice appears and announces my entrance..

"his lordship, King Tight"

With royal steps I walk through the double doors and make my way to the bar, waving at the crowd that welcomes me with laughs, smirks and smiles. As I reach the bar, I wink old Joe closer and ask him for a Royalty drink. The champagne with blackberry liqueur and applejack is quickly presentred, much to my surprise. "Please, a wodka pure chaser too.."

With my glass in my and I look around the bar, eagerly waiting for my princess to arrive as well..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #691 : October 20, 2012, 06:05:21 AM »

I pull into the car lot a bit quick looking around the lot to see what cars where there I  bump my little van around the back "I'm late I'm Late" I say as i hit the steering wheel. Jumping I and straighten my costume I walk to the doors and take a deep breath and walk in.

Dressed as a sexy Princess Guinevere

I see My King Tight and walks over to her as I reach him I stop hold the hem of my dress and curtsy in front of him "hello My King sorry i was not here to greet you My King" I bow my head to My King

Mollie
: 48

« #692 : October 20, 2012, 06:11:47 AM »

@Thom:  I don't mind at all.  ("Pssst... Thom") I whisper... ("your banana is growing")

"We should let someone else have a go at the chair, too much alcohol makes my clothes disappear."  I say.  "I don't know how that happens.  Dance with me."  One more wiggle and I get up taking Thom's hand.
TightFit74

« #693 : October 20, 2012, 06:23:58 AM »

I smile as I see a beautiful, sexy, blushing princess step into the bar room, her eyes locking in with mine immediatly. As she makes her curtious bow, she allows me a beautiful peak of her cleavage. I extend my hand, take hers in mine and pull her into my arms, kissing her softly on her lips.

"Princess, I am glad you are here. It looks like a fun night. But a drink first.."

I give a wink at Old Joe and soon a second Royalty drink is served and I hand it to All_for_you. Softly our glasses touch and a tinkle trickles through the air. I watch how she puts the glass to her soft lips and drinks while she keeps looking into my eyes. She smiles when she swallows and then lets me take her glass from her hand and put it on the bar...

"A dance, Princess?"

sexilicious
: 2755

« #694 : October 20, 2012, 07:21:38 AM »

Getting caught between Lover's legs, I smile big as he calls me a baby lion. "So you are saying I'm too darn cute in this outfit?" Struggling to get out of his legs so I can get back on top, I don't focus on what is going on around us even though it is hard to see much being under the table. Seeing Lover start looking around, I reach down with my hand and stroke lightly against his pelvis and feel some growth. Then he asks if I can smell it and see what he sees. "I only see you and think i smell you too." Giggles. "Mmmmmmmm and seems that your cock likes what it is feeling. Are you sure you don't want me to eat your meat?" Continues rubbing on his meat it slow movements.

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #695 : October 20, 2012, 07:49:58 AM »

Taking My kings hand as he pulls me into his strong arms feeling his soft lips on my I know its going to be a great night.
My King hands me a glass we touch glasses with a gentle chink putting the glass to my lips I take a sip of the sweet nectar MMMMM I smile as I swallow all ways keeping my eye looking deep into My Kings eyes.

My King takes the glass from my hand and puts it on the bar

he takes my hand "A dance ,Princess"

I follow him to the dance floor, He takes me into his arms and as a good Princess I follow My King around the floor never taking my eyes away from his.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #696 : October 20, 2012, 01:24:32 PM »

Seeing the Bike up on stage gives me an idea for a song as Jayc and Stone leave the stage I signal to the Boy to leave the bike on the stage
I go over to them and tell them my song there all smile "good song" they all all say

I go over to the bike and sit on it. the boys start to play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xwygEPenJI

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Dont need reason, dont need rhyme
Aint nothing I'd rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too, yeah

Im on the highway to hell
on the highway to hell
highway to hell
im on the highway to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
Nobodys gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobodys gonna mess me round
Hey satan, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey momma, look at me
Im on my way to the promised land
OWWW

highway to hell
highway to hell
ohhhhh

Don't stop me
yeah, yeah, owwww

on the highway to hell
on the highway to...HELL
highway to hell
highway to hell
highway to hell
highway to hell
momma, highway to highway to hell

And Im going down, all the way down
« : October 20, 2012, 01:27:03 PM tangoracer »

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #697 : October 20, 2012, 02:24:09 PM »

I nervously enter take a quick look around and immediately start to think the Deadpool costume may have been a mistake I carry on regardless.
Make my way to the bar and order myself a double scotch on the rocks and then try to take a minute to absorb my surroundings 

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #698 : October 20, 2012, 04:01:45 PM »

Welcome to the Bar & Grill mercer78 hope you stay and have same fun

I sit and watch Tango have his fun with HB with a big smile on my face he comes back to the table and has same of his beer.
JayC & Stone get up on stage and tell the Bar its an open mic night again the bar all cheers at that

As JayC is talking a bike is brought out on stage and JayC and Stone sing a great song with a little help from one of the dwarfs . As there finish there song they take there bows and leave the stage .

Tango is up out of his seat and talking with the band "now whats he up to" I say to myself.

I watch as he goes over and sits on the bike on the stage the boy's start to play and the first drudeat I know what song its . I get up and make my way up on stage ( no mean feet in my long black dress)  I walk over to Tango and put my hand on his shoulder. He taps the bike seat behind him for me to get on, l hitch my dress right up and and climb on the back ( with only 7 weeks to ) l give every one a good look at my little panties as l throw my leg over the seat with my dress up around my waist l move in tight behind Tango and sing the backing lines for him. As we sing together he slides his hand up and down my thigh he pull it up and raps it around him ,he twists his body round and takes hold of me and moves me around to be sat on the tank of the bike . He slides back and lets me slide down onto the seat with my legs rapped around his waist and my dress around mine. I lean back on the tank and grind my hips down onto Tango trying my hardest to put him off his singing.

The song ends and he pulls me up to him and we kiss long and hard l brake our kiss and whisper "l want you so bad" he smiles puts his arms around me and picks me up gets of the bike and carries me to our table with my ass out for all to see. He sits down on a chair with me still with my legs rapped around him. L can feel how hard he is and l reach down between as and undo his fly rapping my fingers around his stiff shaft l work it out of his pants ,l move my panties to one side and grind my hips down and slide him into my wet warm sex

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #699 : October 20, 2012, 04:28:24 PM »

I leave the dentists chair  refreshed, and see ssgt  take over Stone's  job as Jayc  takes her away to dance with his love.  I clap him on the back " Love the skeleton pirate ghost costume, its good to see you enjoying yourself "  as Thom and Mollie take a turn in the chair.  " Looks like you are going to be busy tonight serving those cocktails"   ;D

Jayc waltzes Stone around the floor and I see a transparent couple in elegant ballroom gear mirroring their steps.  I stare in wonder ...  Is that our Doris and Stanley showing out  to some ?? .. I watch mesmerised, as they dance the perfect dance steps, both couples very elegant.

I move back to the bar and admire the sexy pirate standing next to me, " Hey JD, "  I playfully punch him on the shoulder, " Let me buy the next round, maybe a bottle of rum?"

Tango & HB do an amazingly sexy tango. The rose in their teeth passed in perfect timing, very impressive indeed.

As their dance ends, JD & I  both turn round  to see Jayc and Stone , and then Tango  take to the mic. Everyone cheers as they finish their songs, setting the place alive with the roaring motor bikes.

King Tight and Princess All_for_You  take to the dance floor very regally, and make the smoke swirl on the dance floor around them as they move.

Lover & sexilious seem to be pulling at each other under a table across the way in a new flirting ritual.  :o

I nod and acknowledge some other regulars, mrsexlover, lydia , tangojane, Marilyn, Eva  and Ware Rabbit Covems lol   - all in great costumes.

Standing at the bar with Old Joe, JD, HB & I  watch the new guy walk in,  "well hi ya Mercer78, welcome to the Halloween party at the AB&G -  grab a drink, this ones on the house,  "  I call over to ssgt " Another guy for the Dentist chair cocktail"

" Think you could manage one of those, they've got quite a kick ? "   I grin at him.

« : October 20, 2012, 04:37:19 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
taztexan
: 154

« #700 : October 20, 2012, 05:16:07 PM »

Looking around the bar and grill at all the goblins and sexy vamps.. breathing heavily I pronounce.... the force is strong, my light saber is long...ladies, I'll be your daddy... =)~

In all seriousness though, it's good to be back and catch up with good friends and acquaintances Looking forward  to meeting new friends and having fun with all. Those that know me, know I'm quick witted yet a romantic at heart.. Next round of drinks are on the "Devilish Texan" Cheers!!!
« : October 21, 2012, 05:18:44 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Thom
: 13

« #701 : October 20, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »

I follow Mollie to the dancefloor. Already a bit tipsy from the delicious shots off of Mollie's body, I try to maintain my control and I gently put my hands on her buttocks.

I pull her closer to me and take notice of the wonderfull scent she has.

"Lovely perfume" I say. "What's it called? Mollie"s own fashion scent? Whatever it is, it's wonderfull"

I take all my chances and let my hands explore her firm and lovely behind. Should I try to go lower and see how far I can go?
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #702 : October 21, 2012, 08:42:51 AM »

Wow this place is something else I order another drink then make may over to a free table after what I've seen so far wearing spandex was definitely a mistake.  I decide its best just to sit quietly and watch things transpire.  8)

TightFit74

« #703 : October 21, 2012, 12:03:47 PM »

The music is perfect for a slow dance so as soon as Karen and I reach the dance floor, I take the princess in my arms. Having one hand at the nape of her neck, the other in the hollow of her back as I press her against my chest. I can feel her warm breath wash over my neck as we find the beat of the song and slowly start to move against and with eachother.

Her soft hair tickles my skin and I bring one hand to her face to brush the loose strands from her sweet, beautifuyl face. When I touch her soft cheek, she looks up to me with glistening eyes, locking them in with mine and gifting me the sweetest, sultriest smile I have had in ages. Without hesitation I answer the call of my body and lean in to kiss her soft, warm lips, feeling them melt against mine as soon as they touch. A soft moan rolls over her tongue and enters my mouth as I open my lips slightly to suckle on her bottom lips while our eyes are still locked together. Soon the music fades to the background until just the slow beat remains and to that beat our tongues dance while our bodies stop,  stilled in the centre of the dance floor…

Lover
: 10350

« #704 : October 21, 2012, 01:54:46 PM »

Asking sexi if she sees what i see and if she smells what i smell. "I only see you and think i smell you too." She giggles. "Mmmmmmmm and seems that your cock likes what it is feeling. Are you sure you don't want me to eat your meat?"

But I'm not able to concentrate any longer. Something is drawing me into its spell. As a mysterious force. I HAVE to get up and follow the scent of Jasmine. Looking for the dancing transparent couple too, I see them disappearing behind the stage. I follow. "Lover"... someone or something is whispering my name. The closer i come to my office, the stronger i can smeel this scent. I open the door and enter - nothing.
Make one step forward. One more. Suddenly a big sound. I frighten and turn around. I see - nothing. But the door is closed now.

Behind me some piece of papers are fluttering... "LOOK" I smell this scent and hear some voices again. Looking at one piece of paper, which is the only one lying on the upper side, reading... and frighten. I feel my feet loose ground, i must be pale.... I can make it to sit down in my chair before I fall down. The voices are whispering "RESCUE US - RESCUE ME - RESCUE YOURSELF". Rereading the paper

"I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change"

Take some deep breathes and go out to the bar. I need a cocktail now. Or two. Or three.
On my way I see some new faces (welcome Thom and mercer) but I don't really notice them. My thoughts are turning.... "what does it mean?"
I sit down on the bar chair.  "One beer, one ouzo" I get it and drink - fast.
Just few seconds later I'm not sure if I just have dreamed or if it really has happened....

« : October 21, 2012, 03:22:52 PM Lover »

: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 146  
« previous next »
: