*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112346 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #870 : November 23, 2012, 09:51:00 AM »

Letting my finger work there magic in both of sexi's hole as my tongue flicks over around her swollen bud. Hearing her means grow to my touch and my fingers deep inside her. Feeling her strain against her ropes I know she is getting close working my fingers deeper and faster. Her muscles in her wet pussy tighten and her back channel clamps tight around my fingers. I suck hard on her swollen bub and with one load moan and a waterfall of sweet nectar covers my fingers.

Pulling them out I move down taking her hole sweet honey pot into my mouth and drink her sweet love nectar gulping it down and lapping it up with long stokes of my tongue.

I reach up with my  nectar covered fingers and rub them over her lips. Sexi opens her mouth and sucks my fingers into her hot mouth sucking her sweet nectar from them.

I can feel her body shaking as her orgasm just keeps coming sucking as much as i can down my throat. My face is covered in her love nectar its running down my chin.

Moving back from this sweet sexy hot lady i let my hand run down over her breasts feeling them heave under my hand.

I stand up moving in nice and slow knowing we are both blindfolded i feel hes breath and know i'm close are lips gently touch and turn in to a deep passionate kiss

I move my hips closer to the table as are kiss get more physical and passionate my cock is rock hard slowly I move closer and closer.

I feel my hips touch hers inner thigh and know i'm close moving in move the tip of my cock brushes against her wet lips rolling my hips i feel the tip open her lips.

I brake our Kiss and move to the side of her head and whisper "Are you ready" As I gently push my hips forward I hear the BILL.

I step back and set back on my chair I hear the lady's squeal as the table spins.

« : November 23, 2012, 10:10:00 AM tangoracer »

jay9
: 19

« #871 : November 24, 2012, 07:33:02 PM »

Hunched over Brandy's body, my hands firmly squeezing her breasts as my stiff member plunders her wonderful pussy. Loud slapping noises as my hips crash into her ass relentlessly. Her fingers are frantically working hard on her clit as i feel her body begin to tense under me. Her breathing suddenly shortens and her moans are deeper as she feels like she is about to lose control.

My thrusts continue at pace, as i feel her body tighten ..... she pauses, holding her breath for a moment .... and then explodes in a wave of pleasure that seems to run through her entire body. Loud moans escape from deep within her lungs as her fingers rub even faster as waves quiver throughout her. I can feel her pussy contractions along the length of my shaft as i continue pumping, wanting to drive her climax to the highest level.

Her waves continue for what seems like some time, and then as they begin to ease, and i feel her body relaxing slightly underneath me,and my shaft completely covered in her sweet juices, i can feel my pleasure escalating to the point of no return. Making one last push, my aching cock now so stiff, I pump her for all the energy I can muster. Then clenching my hands tightly on her firm breasts, in one last powerful thrust, my body explodes into orgasm. Powerful jets of cum squirt deep inside her pussy as I attempt to continue to pump her, but my legs have suddenly weakened. I collapse my body onto Brandy's back as i pump her more slowly now as wave after wave of cum shoots from deep within me and fills her cavity, as my body convulses uncontrollably with each wave.

Moaning as I exhale, my lungs are heaving now as my weight lays on Brandy's back, as the last squirts of cum leave my shaft, her pussy contracting around me to milk me completely. As the euphoria of the moment subsides, my strength returns to my legs and i stand upright behind her, pulling her up with me. Turning her head towards me, I can see her eyes are still fixed on the hardcore feast that is continuing on the pleasure table. My lips find hers and i kiss her passionately.

Our breathing returning to normal now, as my relaxing cock, covered in our combined love juices, slips out of her pussy as she spins around to face me. I press her back up against the pillar and press my body against hers .... kissing her even deeper. Then breaking our kiss, i look into her eyes, a look of satisfaction is evident, which I'm sure is mirrored in mine also. Our coats once more fall by our sides and cover our bodies from onlookers.

"mmm Brandy ... that was amazing! So powerful, I couldn't care where we were, i was so lost in the moment"

"I might have to reconsider wearing this Borat mankini out more often!"

I motion with my eyes toward the bar, "How about I buy you a drink for a change? I think we've earned it."

:)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #872 : November 25, 2012, 12:01:10 PM »

I feel Jay9’s powerful release and am empowered by his shaking legs and reaction to our hot , urgent union.  We both still in the after glow , still joined as we catch our breath and wait for the trembling in our limbs to subside.

He kisses me passionately and I enjoy  him, responding in kind.  Then Jay9 slowly withdraws his sated member from my intimate sheath. And being the gentleman he is, he pulls our coats down  to hide any potential blushes.

He murmurs in my ear how much he enjoyed our mating dance and I smile , whispering back, he was amazing too, even in his lime green mankini . :o

He pulls back looking into my eyes and offers to buy me a drink,  I grin at him and take his hand .. “ Sure,  I’d love a nice English Cup of Tea ,  “  I kiss his hand and rub it against my cheek, leading him away from  our secluded area and back to the busy bar.

I glance over at the rotating , pleasure table still in full party swing and grin.  The moans and groans getting louder.

We order our drinks from Old Joe and settle at the bar, watching the action of the table.  Jayc & Stone & Momma_ Andrea appear and order drinks too, joining us. Jayc informs me that Andrea is now working as a waitress & bar maid. I smile my approval -  " Well welcome, Andrea - I think you will enjoy working here, the guys for sure, will appreciate you "  :P

We drink, chat and joke between ourselves.

“ Think the Halloween Party is just about over now, “   I finally conclude,  nodding towards the rotating pleasure table,   “ Leave them to enjoy themselves... Old  Joe is on nightshift, he can enjoy the view  & lock up after... or not... if they are still here tomorrow”  I grin at my companions “ You know..  that table may just be a legend table now, may even become a permanent feature like the bull pit “

I take Jay9’s hand,  “ Thank you for an enjoyable evening”  kissing him on the cheek. He smiles back and glances at the pleasure table.  “ You can stay and join them” I laugh at him..

“ I’m off to my room and I will see you guys in the morning “....  looking round, “  It’s the Christmas Party next -  Jayc, will you order the biggest tree , you can find.  Clean up starts tomorrow...  except that area over there of course “... nodding towards the pleasure table.  “ That area is out of cleaning bounds till they are done.... “

« : November 25, 2012, 12:36:40 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #873 : November 27, 2012, 01:54:36 AM »

Sitting at the bar drinking coffee and talking to Ole Joe and JD, we all hear the rumble and air brakes of a large truck outside. “I thinks that’s our tree” I smile as we all head outside. A few moments later with Stone holding the door we manage to get the massive 20 foot  Red Pine in the Bar. After some tense moments we some how get the base firmly in the large tree stand. JD takes out his knife and cuts the ropes holding down the branches and the beautiful tree opens up, Joe with his hands on his hips looks over the large pine, “now that’s a Christmas tree” he beams. After some delicate pruning of way ward branches, Stone is satisfied with the symmetry  and  goes in the storeroom for the tinsel, lights and ornaments. “I got this for the top” she smiles at me and shows me a waltzing couple.  “how appropriate” I smile back and head back out side for the wreathes I also ordered. A large one for the main entrance and smaller ones for the bathroom doors and for the office door.

Its funny I muse how a tree will get you in a festive mood. As the bar staff springs into action. Alarmed I see Joe standing on the edge of a ladder as he attempts to put the dancing couple on the top of the tree. “FOR GODS SAKE  JOE BE CAREFUL” “oh he is fine “ Stone tries to reassure me, the look on Joes face tells me otherwise. “hey I would feel a lot better if you did the high altitude decorating JD” JD nods and takes over for Joe. Handing Joe a hammer and nails “how about hanging the wreaths?”  Joe smiles  “no worries chief” as he get to work.

Over the next couple of hours with Stone in charge the bar takes on a cozy Christmas  feel. Even the pruned branches are put to good use as she shapes them around the large mirror behind the bar. Scented candles on the tables  and bowls of walnuts replace the usual peanuts and mistletoe over every doorway. Liking what I see I head to the office and type up a notice for the events board.

BRANDY AND THE A B & G STAFF WARMLY INVITE ONE AND ALL TO THE  BARS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EVE PARTY, DEC.15TH TILL JAN. 2ND
THE BAR WILL PROVIDE A LARGE BANQUET WITH ROAST TURKEY, CAPON,  HAM AND PORK ROAST AND ALL THE TRADITIONAL SIDE DISHES BUT WE ENCOURGE YOU TO BRING A FAMILY TRADITIONAL SIDE DISH TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.  THE COUNTRY BOYS WILL BE HERE AS ALWAYS AS WILL BE THE OPEN MIC.
BE SURE TO GET A STOCKING FROM OLD JOE TO HANG BY THE FIRE, AND WE WILL FIND OUT WHOS HAS BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE…………HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE 
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #874 : November 27, 2012, 08:07:32 AM »

The table stops spinning I look down and smile its my man in front of me.
As he starts to move towards me I take hold of his head and pull him up to me. I kiss him softly and undo his blindfold and take it.
His eyes blink then a big smile comes across his face.

I whisper in his ear" Take us home my love i'm tiered"

He looks into my eyes "Is that what you want my love

he moves his hand down onto my belly and rubs it "I will take you both home"

"Not just as two my love" I turn my head and look over at HB "Don't forget your new pet HB"

He looks over at HB and see she is alone on the table "help me down my love then go get her"

He puts his arms round me and takes me off the table. We walk round to HB he leans down over her and takes her blindfold off kisses her and whispers in her ear. She wraps her arms around his neck as he pulls her up and helps her from the table. We all straighten or close and walk to the door.

Tango has his arm around as both we turn and say good night and head of home.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #875 : November 27, 2012, 09:02:25 AM »

The table stops I start to lean forward I feel hands on my head pulling me to my feet. I feel the soft kiss on my lips and my blindfold being undone and taken off my eyes focus on the face in front of me. Its Jane a big smile comes across my face she whispers in my ear

"Take us home my love i'm tiered"

I look into her eyes "Is that what you want my love" I rub Jane's Belly and smile.

"not just us two my love"she whispers and turns her head and looks over at HB "Don't forget your new pet HB"

I look over Jane's shoulder and see my sweet pet alone on the table. I help Jane off the table take her hand and walk around to where my pet was laying back on the table.

I lean down over her kissing her softly reaching up i undo her blindfold looking down over her I whisper "Time to take my new pet home"

A big smile of delight is on her face as she wraps her arms around my neck "Take me home Master"she whispers

I left her up and off the table we straighten our cloths

taking Jane and my little pet in my arms we walk to the door we turn and say good night and head off home
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake in the morning with Jane on one side of me and my pet on the other side thinking what a great night. Being care fall not to wake them both up I slide out form between them and go for a shower. I stand and watch them sleeping as i put my uniform on ready for work

I report for duty "Tango get in here" The Chief calls from in her office.

My head drops "Now what have I done" I think to myself, I walk in to the Chiefs office there is a report file on her disk with The Bar & Grill written across the top.

The Chief picks it up and hands it to me " You was at the party last night did you see anything strange on the roof"
 "No Boss I was in the bar all night" I answered.
"I want you to go down there and find out what was going on, on the roof between midnight and six in the morning" She ordered
 "OK Boss I turn and walk out to my car flicking throw the file as I walk.

In the car I read the file
A pear of strange lights seen leaving the roof at 00:05 Reported by 6 bystanders

New page
06:30 hours two strange light land on the roof of the Bar & Grill reported by 7 bystanders.

After reading the bystanders statements I head off to the Bar.
Pulling into the parking lot I see the management cars are all here. I walk in and over to the end of the bar.

Brandy is behind the bar " Morning Miss Bee"

She looks up " OWW morning Officer Tango what can we do for you this morning, a nice cup of tea to start with" she answers

"There were same reports of strange lights on the roof last night would you know anything about them"

She shakes her head as she put the mug of tea in front of me. " Old Joe  JayC & Stone were the only people I know that went up there last night"she tells me "

"Thank you Bran  arr I mean Miss Bee" Brandy  :)

l pick up my tea and head for the office the door is open KNOCK KNOCK

"Can l have a word with you both"

"Sure come in Officer Tango. What has the Bar done this time" JayC asks
"Nothing like that" I say.

Stone moves round and stands with on hand on JayC's shoulder. I read the reports to the. I see Stone squeeze JayC's shoulder and ask
"Did they see anything when they were up on the roof" I look at them both in turn and there faces give me same clue they know same thing.

"Sorry Officer Tango we are unable to help, but we will be sure to report anything unexplainedl we see in the future. JayC reply's

"Old Joe snuck up for a sneaky cigar, but he did not say he saw anything worth speaking of" Stone add's.

"Thank you both for your time I will fill the report out saying no evidence found to surport the report of lights" Saying with a wink and  smile

I get up and walk back to the bar sitting on one of the stoles I finish my Tea. 

Covem's Walks over "Hello Officer Tango lights on the roof I many be able to help you there"

« : November 27, 2012, 03:40:14 PM tangoracer »

Covems
: 1688

« #876 : November 27, 2012, 10:22:46 AM »

Ooops... sorry everyone... if these are the lights that were seen then it is my fault.

We were testing the new NSPD signal. 

If these AREN'T the lights then I don't know what they were.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #877 : November 27, 2012, 11:17:18 AM »

The table stop.....
Someone is removing the blindfold from my eyes with a gently touch and the voice who whisper me is warm and i know him really well.

"Time to take my new pet home"

He's back to me to take me home.....i smile at his words and in my mind lot of kinky image start to run wild: what i have to exprect ones we are at his place!? What is he planning for me!? I wrap my arms around his neck, happy to have him with me again.

"Take me home Master....or take me wherever you want!"

He grin at my word, while he help me to stand up and off the table. After we collect all our clothes, he holds mine and Jane's waists and lead us out of the Bar & Grill. On the door of the bar, i look at Jane and wink at her who giggle at me and she stare at me sitting on the back of the car till we are at their place.

The rest of the night is confused in my mind....all i know is when i wake up i can see the sleeping face of Jane in front of me, when i hear footsteps coming from behind the door. I slide off the bed slowly, trying don't wake up Jane and then i run to the living room where i catch Master Tango near to the front door, blocking him.

"You can't go work without a good morning kiss...."

I whisper him just before giving him a deep and passionate kiss. When our mouth are finally away, i can breath again but can't let my heart pounding slowly.

"Now i have to go...."

he say with a sad expression on his face.

"I know....but don't worry.....more night will come for us! And, please, let me take care of Jane today. It's my free day!"

"I appreciate it, my pet.....you are so lovely!"

Then he disapper behind the front door....
I move back to the bathroom and look at my image reflected in the mirror: nothing to say, i'm smiling like a school girl after her first wild night and, most important and ilarious, i have the horns on my head! I can't believe i had slept all night wearing them! I put them on the sink and enter in the shower singing quietly.

credits to Shiniez  http://shiniez.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
« : November 28, 2012, 09:27:16 AM hentaiboy69 »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #878 : November 27, 2012, 08:02:49 PM »

psst hey covems saw you and your girl tonight on tv ;)

hehe but no really was watching the movie on TV and thought of you

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #879 : November 27, 2012, 10:39:47 PM »

After the second spinning of the table, i hear some noise comming from my left. Jane is tired and wants to go home. As she takes Tango and HB with her i guess the party is over.

I take off my blindfold and see Mollie in front of me. I stand up and give her a kiss, " sorry darling but it seems the party is over, but we could play another time if you like  ;) "

Then i turn to where sexi ended up, to untie her, she is soaking her bum in her own juices, "time for you to shower and get home too" . She just smiles and kisses me for the wonderful party. I look up and see the rest of the girls getting off the table and searching for their clothes. "mmmmm" i think "this table needs to stay here"

I grab the remote from the table and walk to to bar to find Brandy. "Miss Brandy i think this table is a great thing to have here, i got the remote here so you can keep it behind the bar, i don't know if it standing at the right place, but you can always let covems and dwarfs put it a permanent spot. Oh and next time maybe you like to join as well  ;D , beautyful lady's like you are always welcome"

She gives me a smile and takes the remote, time for me to get cleaned up as well and go, maybe someone needs a ride home

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
bluedenim
: 3007

« #880 : November 28, 2012, 01:37:04 AM »

The table stop.....
Someone is removing the blindfold from my eyes with a gently touch and the voice who whisper me is warm and i know him really well.

"Time to take my new pet home"

He's back to me to take me home.....i smile at his words and in my mind lot of kinky image start to run wild: what i have to exprect ones we are at his place!? What is he planning for me!? I wrap my arms around his neck, happy to have him with me again.

"Take me home Master....or take me wherever you want!"

He grin at my word, while he help me to stand up and off the table. After we collect all our clothes, he holds mine and Jane's waists and lead us out of the Bar & Grill. On the door of the bar, i look at Jane and wink at her who giggle at me and she stare at me sitting on the back of the car till we are at their place.

The rest of he night is confused in my mind....all i know is when i wake up i can see the sleeping face of Jane in front of me, when i hear footsteps coming from behind the door. I slide off the bed slowly, trying don't wake up Jane and then i run to the living room where i catch Master Tango near to the front door, blocking him.

"You can't go work without a good morning kiss...."

I whisper him just before giving him a deep and passionate kiss. When our mouth are finally away, i can breath again but can't let my heart pounding slowly.

"Now i have to go...."

he say with a sad expression on his face.

"I know....but don't worry.....more night will come for us! And, please, let me take care of Jane today. It's my free day!"

"I appreciate it, my pet.....you are so lovely!"

Then he disapper behind the front door....
I move back to the bathroom and look at my image reflected in the mirror: nothing to say, i'm smiling like a school girl after her first wild night and, most important and ilarious, i have the horns on my head! I can't believe i had slept all night wearing them! I put them on the sink and enter in the shower singing quietly.

credits to Shiniez  http://shiniez.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

HB..........you posted a picture of me a redhead again! *sigh*  :-* :-* :-*

Is there any room on this rotating table for a ginger kitty?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #881 : November 28, 2012, 05:38:21 AM »

OOT:  lol.....honestly, i wasn't thinking at you when i add it.....but sure thing is she resemble you!  ;D

Mollie
: 48

« #882 : November 28, 2012, 07:30:27 AM »

Sitting up on the table.  Regaining my composure, I look down and see a smiling face.  "Yes, it does indeed look like it's over.  I have to tell you, that was one hell of a Halloween party.  I've been to a lot of parties, but never one that lasted a month."

Hopping off the table, I look for my costume and remember that some little dwarf ran off with it.  "Well, nevermind."  I say to no one, "I won't need that again until next year."

Spotting Thom, I slide up to him and give him a big, sloppy kiss.  "Thanks for the fun, sweetie."  I say to him.  I move to mrsexlover and plant a smooch on his lips.  "I wanted to taste myself on your lips.  Come up and see me sometime, big boy."  I find Luke and pull him into a kiss.  "Thank you Luke, see you soon."

I walk to the end of the bar and pound on the panel.  "You can keep the costume."  I say to the panel and as I turn to walk away, the panel slides down and my costume is tossed out.  The panel closes quickly with a noise.

Picking my costume up, I make my way to the shower area, blowing a kiss to the bartenders and wash up  and I get changed into my street clothes.  "Whew."  I think, "Those shots of Black Jacks can take their toll."

I go back into the bar room to say my goodbyes and spy Covems at the end of the bar, near the dwarf's door.  I go to him and slide my arms round his neck and pull him down into a long, wet kiss.  Tongues dancing for a bit before we break our kiss.  "Come to the shop."  I say to him.  "I've got something I want to show you that I am sure you will like."  Grabbing his crotch with a quick squeeze, I turn and walk out of the AChat Bar & Grill.  "Thank you all for a marvelous time."
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #883 : November 28, 2012, 05:38:13 PM »

I open my eyes & stretch in bed  feeling  the luxury of  my four poster bed in my Harem.  It’s times like this I really appreciate Christi’s and the other Dom’s gift to me.  So useful having a room so close after a party in the AB&G.  And what a party it was, remembering Jay9’s sweet attention.

I get out of bed and jump in the shower to refresh.  Thirty minutes later. I am spruced and ready for helping out in the bar.

I walk in to see the pleasure table still going strong , although it looks like that may be the last round.

The Tango’s and HB seemed to have left already. I can’t help but be impressed with the stamina and quality of their outstanding performances.

I join Old Joe and ask for my usual cup of tea.  Stone & Jayc are already supping.  “You want to get off Joe?   I can hold the fort for now, go get some sleep. Seems the table went for an all nighter then? "

Old Joe smiled, “ They had a lot of fun...  I’ll wait for the tree to arrive before heading off.  I love helping to decorate them for xmas “ 

Jayc tells me he has ordered the tree already and it should be arriving any time.  Stone had got all the Xmas decorations in the office and was just a case of hanging and hammering.  They leave to go the office to sort through the decorations.

Officer Tango arrives and Old Joe pours him a cup of the fine English brew with a rum donut or two.

He informs us of strange lights being seen on the roof.  “I am not aware of anything strange going on up there but to be honest, my mind was somewhere else”  I grin, having a flash back to that secluded pillar and the handsome Jay9.
“I think Old Joe, Jayc & Stone may have gone up there at one point... maybe they can help you out”

Old Joe  looks at Officer Tango, “ I went up there a couple of times to have a sneaky cigar but didn’t see anything I couldn’t explain.  I did smell Jasmine though, seems to have wafted round the bar a lot of late..  it’s quite pleasant too . Sorry I can’t help more Officer”

Tango nods and I indicate Stone & Jayc are in the office. He leaves to see if they know anything of these unusual lights.

I grin at Old Joe...  “ I think you know more than you are saying...”
He grins back ... “ Let’s just say  Jayc & Stone made an old couple very happy and leave it at that”
“ Ok, If you say so Joe, if you say so”  I nod.

Suddenly I am aware of the folk at the rotating  table finishing their pleasuredoms.  Mollie and Thom,  Covems & Eva,  Luke & Dutch ,  mrsexlover &   Sexilicious.   They hug and kiss and have HUGE beaming smiles. The table is obviously a resounding success.  ;D

Mrsexlover approaches me with the remote control and bell  for safe keeping. He cheekily remarks I may like to try it sometime ...  I can’t help but chuckle...  “ You never know , Mrsex, you never know .. “ I wink at him   :P

He suggests that the table could be moved to a better position and Covems offers to find a place for it with the Dwarfs help.  I agree with them both and leave it in Covems suitable & capable hands to accommodate the wonderful table.

I call out to them all to read the notice board . “ Jayc has posted details of the Xmas party.  Each one of you is personally invited. Please come and enjoy our festivities.. and tell your friends. All are welcome here. “
They all nod and promise to be back soon. 

I ask Covems  & JD about any strange lights they may have seen on the roof during the night. Covems grins and said it could be the Dwarfs with the new NSPD  ( Nymphomania Sex Police Dept ) sky signal messing about, but he thought they had been quite busy even visiting the pleasure table at one point and stealing Halloween costumes off unsuspecting ladies.
We all laugh at that image.

JD & Covems head off to catch up on some sleep and shower before returning for duty in a few hours.   I  start cleaning up and hear a truck pull up outside.  Jayc & Stone & Officer Tango come out of the office.

Looks like the tree & The Country Boys have just arrived & its time to decorate the bar and add some Christmas cheer .....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #884 : November 29, 2012, 12:11:30 PM »

Waking up in my nice warm bed stretching out my arms I'm all alone.

I hear the shower running "MMMMMM he must be in there getting ready for work"I think to myself

I slide my feet out from under the covers and down onto the warm under floor heated floor and walk over to the big walking shower room.

"MMMMM" the room is fall of steam slipping out of my PJ's I walk into the shower area. The hot water hits me from the walls and ceiling walking in feather I can make out his body."That's to small for Tango" I think

"Tango is that you" I ask  the figure turns and faces me

"No Jane its me" she answers softly

She takes my hands and gently pulls me to her under the main shower head "Hello Jane" she says as she kisses my cheek then on my lips.

I feel her breasts press against mine as our arms wrap around each other as our kiss gets more passionate. The water pouring over me and her soft lips on mine is making me so horny.

Letting my hand slid down onto her nice shaped butt i run a finger down between her little cheeks and over her magic star.
Our kiss deepens as my finger move around on her little star reaching down lower I let my fingers move down looking for her wet pussy lost in the heat of the moment.

I take a sharp breath as my fingers find her balls my mind flashes "HB yes tangos pet" I take her balls in my fingers and squeeze them gently.

I feeling them in my hand I break our kiss I move round to her ear and softly whisper "Hello HB my dear" I move my hand from her ball and slide it down between us and wrap my fingers around her stiff rod slowly I rub my hand up and down her rods length. I whisper back in her ear "I'm so horny I want sex with you in this shower right now"   "But you will have to be gentle I don't want to go into labour this morning"

I turn around putting my hands on the wall of the shower I bend over a little. I feel her hands take my wait and then the hard tip of her rod rubs against my soft wet lips.

And in she slides ..............

« : November 29, 2012, 12:43:11 PM tangoJane »

: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 146  
« previous next »
: