*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112359 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1290 : May 17, 2013, 04:22:01 AM »

OOTT: welcome kristina! you can join the party and, if you like, you can introduce your self here

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1291 : May 17, 2013, 04:26:03 AM »

His tongue was licking my clit, I didn't expect that could be happened. I moan when his tongue continue what I was doing behind the mirror, and I open my legs for help him licking me.

I put my hand on his head and I push him closer to my pussy, meanwhile, the girl is being fucked by him and moan during an orgasm.
In the rush I get close to the tub and I fall into it, making splashes all around it and falling on the man.
I liked it a lot! Very short and very exciting!

(thank you Kristina :P )

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1292 : May 18, 2013, 04:06:41 AM »

OTT - Hey Kristina, Welcome to the AB&G- a Role Play fantasy Bar :) 

Check out -  Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories /
HELPFUL TIPS ON POSTING IN INTERTWINING EROTIC STORY THREADS (AB&G & ICEHOUSE)   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1900.0.html

This will give you ideas how to join in & post  :) 

Think of a way to arrive at our bar - AB&G  & then go get your drink off Old Joe -  First Drink is on the house  :)  Dont forget your furry costume.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1293 : May 19, 2013, 07:25:08 PM »

*walks in the bar*  looks around.... walks over to the bar... let me have a yagerbomb to start off with please  ;D

SnowBunny78

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1294 : May 19, 2013, 08:33:13 PM »

Hears my name being called from across the bar, I turn to see someone that looks familiar. *smiles and starts to walk towards the person waving his hand* as I get closer I recognize its James. "Hi hun, I didn't reconize you at first with the costume" I know I am late. but hey better late than never as the old saying goes *smiles and kisses him back on the cheek :-* * Looks like I am a lil underdressed.... I am so glad babe you brought  my costume...*follows jcm0824 out to the car to get costume*  :P

SnowBunny78

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1295 : May 20, 2013, 04:48:03 PM »

::) following Jcm0824 out to the car... He pulls out my snow bunny costume... "OH I love it, I exclaimed.. it's so ME!!" *giggles* I could not wait to change so I took a look around and said "ooh hell who cares" and started undressing right there in the parking lot in front of James.
 I could feel his eyes upon me * i slowly start to remove each particle of clothing* giving him a lil strip tease as i look up at him.
 I smile... as I grab his shoulder while slipping my shoes off and whisper in his ear "do you like what you see?"
 He starts blushing... * i smile* Its ok *winks*... I start putting on the snow bunny costume and accidentally/purposely trips forward towards jcm0824, he reaches out and grabs me before I hit the ground,.. *smiles to self*  "Thanks babe for helping me... *gives him a hug and a kiss and i noticed the stiffness that was in his pants...*giggles* "mmmmmm, lets go have some fun, come show me around, Baby" We may just get into some trouble haha

SnowBunny78

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1296 : May 20, 2013, 08:39:33 PM »

jcms0824 grabs my hand and  we walk back toward the AB&G and just before we rounded the corner, he turned toward me and pinned me against the wall,  and then he kissed me. It took me completely by surprise and I went weak in the knees. Then he looked in my eyes and said. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now Snowbunny". He then put his arm around my waist and we headed in the bar. I wanted to so pull him back into me and lay a deep and passionate kiss on those sexy lips of his and ravish his body.

We walked in and I said hi to old_goat, Covems, Amy, King Dustin and everyone else. But I could not keep my eyes off of jcm0824, and the way he kept  rubbing my thigh made me want to jump him then and there. I scooted closer to him, uncrossing my legs so his hand could move further up my thigh... I placed my hand on his thigh and slowly worked my hand up his thigh and smiled at him. I heard him say something about "evil gnomes" but my attention was else where at that time...

I was just about worked my hand up to the noticeable stiffness in between his legs, when the drinks came. I grabbed my drink and shot it down as fast as I could. He was making me turn into putty just with the slightest touch of his hand. I moved in closer to him, I took in a deep breath and his scent filled my senses... he smelt so good. I quickly turned around and worked myself to lean into his body with my ass rubbing slighty against his stiffness. I turned and smiled at him as we continued to talk to the others. I just needed to be against him to feel him. As the others were talking I noticed his hand on my thigh and it slightly moved up under my skirt and he rubbed my thigh and grabbed my ass in a playful way. I bit  my bottom lip and tried to keep a straight face as I felt the stiffness get harder against me... as he pulled me in tighter against his waist. He put his head against the back of my shoulder and kissed it with a playful bite and lick. I could feel the chills come all over my skin as the tingles rush down my spine.

"Ahhh", I speaked out of turn, and everyone turned to see what I had to say, as my face slightly turned blushed. I knew I had to think of something fast... "Ahhhhh I I I, am having fun here, and I love this song...*turns quickly toward James* "come lets go dance" , grabs his arms looks at everyone... and smiles, "Nice meeting y'all, Excuse us.... we will be back!*  Drags him to the dance floor, and starts seductively dancing against him... I wrap my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear, " I just wanted to get you all to myself, puuuurrrrrrr!"  and licked his earlobe and kissed his neck. As I leaned back and looked in his eyes as I continued to dance against him.

SnowBunny78

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1297 : May 21, 2013, 05:02:00 PM »

His fingers intertwined in my  hair and I drew him closer and kissed him passionately, our tongues dancing together and our breathing becoming heavier. James hands exploring my curves and moved up from my waist and grasped at the furry balls to untie the front of my dress. He then slipped his hand beyond the material and cupped my breast and teased my nipple with his thumb and it was soon erect under his administrations.

James reached down and started to kiss my now exposed breasts and suck on my nipples, and the more he did, the wetter I became and the more  impatient I became for his fingers to travel further south. At this point the music and the scenery around us had became obsolete. It was as if it was just him and I as we passionately explored each other. I ran my fingers through his hair and threw my head back I could just tell  he was enjoying  teasing me and hearing my little moans. I could see a smile come across his face when he made me squirm in anticipation of his fingers to explorer further south.

I reached out and started to rub the front of his loin cloth and I could feel  a steel rod I reached down and under the piece of cloth to get at it, and it sprung  into my hand and I rubbed it back and forth smoothing his precum all over it making it slippery. I  looked him right in his eyes... and smiled...he  standing right in between my thighs at this time grabbed me and in a quick motion reached both his up my skirt and pulled my hips to match his hips together all in one smooth move.....

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1298 : May 21, 2013, 10:00:04 PM »

As Stray and Sexi, are playing with my fist load of cream, and making sure i keep hard, my hands are exploring Stray's body. Nice pair of boobs and i know she taste like heaven too. My fingers are touching some warm soft flesh between her legs, and she opens them on my touch.

She moans load as i tickle her little button, and before i know whats happening she grabs my hard rod and pulls it between her legs. I feel her warmed and tightness as she lets it slide in.

I lean back, letting my head rest on the side of the tub and Stray starts to move up and down, riding it's length and splashing the water as she lands hard , wanting to feel me deeper in her.

At the mean time, Sexi stood up and now she is standing over me, her legs on each side of my head. I can see her swollen sex dripping water as she sits down, pushing my face deep between her legs. Trying to catch some air as my nose is now between her lips and and her clit is pushing on my mouth. I gave Sexi a spank on her butt and as she moves, i gasp some air and start licking.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
sexilicious
: 2755

« #1299 : May 22, 2013, 06:54:03 AM »

Feeling a big need for mrsexlover's tongue to be on me, I stand up and place my legs on either side of his head. I sit on his face and start rubbing against his face. All of a sudden, I feel him slap my butt. Jerking slightly at the sharp sting on my wet butt, I moan loudly. Mrsexlover begins to lick my outer lips at first. Sliding his tongue up and down, I start grinding into his face needing more then the teasing.

I can feel him smile against my pussy, and he separates the lips and dives in and starts licking on my clit. Moaning more and feeling the sensations build higher, I wiggle against  him more. He bites down on my clit softly and takes it into his mouth and begins to suck on it.

I then feel him slide a finger inside my pussy and begin to rub my inner wall. Finding my good spots, he continues to rub right there while he sucks on me taking me higher and higher. Right when I reached the edge, he bites down a bit harder and sends me over cumming on his face.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1300 : May 22, 2013, 10:02:09 PM »

Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppp, Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp

I suck in all juices that Sexi is giving me with a great pleasure and i make sure i keep pleasing her so she keeps going

at the mean time Stray keeps riding up and down my cock as if she was riding the bull in the bar. I Hear her moan load and then scream and feel her pussy squeezing. It feels like the water in the tub just got warmer at her place

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1301 : May 23, 2013, 06:09:51 AM »

they'r all getting ready for those funny games and the country boys r taking a break....so i have to took my chances...i kiss Jane quickly and say
" dont leave hun...i have to do one thing..."
smiling her i take off my tiger mask and jacket and make my way to the stage

i steal a guitar of the country boys..it's an ibanez...grey....very nice....i take a stool and bring it next the mic...
looking at the mic i close my eyes....memories are comin flooding my mind....years of stage and hotels...cocaine and whisky...shows and girls
it's about four years that i dont stand on a stage...that life was killing me...
but all is changed now...i just wanna do this ...i have to...my heart wanna cry out loud ..and i cant help but singing my love..

i approach the mic and my voice runs out low and trembling
"mmm...sorry guys....i'm gonna steal a few mins of this great party....hope you dont mind....
i wanna sing a song for my love....
Jane....
so pls dont blame me for that ....i'm sure you all gonna like it...."

i start picking some chords to break the ice..this guitar sounds good
my eyes search for Jane...she's there lookin at me.... stunning with that tiger costume....
i smile and feel my chest swells ...."oh god....i so love her"

my hands start working their magic...i love this song...
and here i go....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc
Guns N'Roses   Patience

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt
You're in my heart now

Said, woman, take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said, sugar, make it slow
And we come together fine
All we need is just a little patience
(patience)
Mm, yeah

I sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now
I'll wait, dear
Sometimes I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love
There's one more thing to consider

Said, woman, take it slow
And things will be just fine
You and I'll just use a little patience
Said, sugar, take the time
'Cause the lights are shining bright
You and I've got what it takes
To make it
We won't fake it,
I'll never break it
'Cause I can't take it

(whistle)
...little patience, mm yeah, mm yeah
Need a little patience, yeah
Just a little patience, yeah
Some more patience, yeah
Need some patience, yeah
Could use some patience, yeah
Gotta have some patience, yeah
All it takes is patience
Just a little patience
Is all you need

I BEEN WALKIN' THE STREETS AT NIGHT
JUST TRYIN' TO GET IT RIGHT
HARD TO SEE WITH SO MANY AROUND
YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE
BEING STUCK IN THE CROWD
AND THE STREETS DON'T CHANGE
BUT BABY THE NAME
I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THE GAME
'CAUSE I NEED YOU
YEAH, YEAH, BUT I NEED YOU
OO, I NEED YOU
WHOA, I NEED YOU
OO, ALL THIS TIME

the last chords and i'm done.....
"thank you all"
i step down the stage toward Jane...i see someone smiling and making thumbs up to me.:Brandy and Lover with smiles showing their approval
someone screams "bravo!"...dont know who is....and i can't face it...i'm just staring at Jane
she's standing in front of me...eyes wide open....showing her emotion

i put my arms around her and pull her close...she jumps on me..wraps her legs around me and kiss me passionately...
i step to the table making her sit on it...keep on kissing her i pull her body so close to mine..
feel her full breasts on my chest ...i push my hip to make her feel my hardening....my hands roaming on her body
while our tongues are tangled in this long deep breath taking kiss
and we just dont wanna stop

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1302 : May 23, 2013, 10:21:34 AM »

Standing in Freddie's arms he leans over to my ear and whispers
" dont leave hun...i have to do one thing..."
smiling at me he take off his tiger mask and jacket and make his way to the stage

I watch as he goes over and takes one of the Country Boys  guitar and stands at the mic

"mmm...sorry guys....i'm gonna steal a few mins of this great party....hope you dont mind....
i wanna sing a song for my love....
Jane....
so pls dont blame me for that ....i'm sure you all gonna like it...." his voice trembles as he specks

I stair up at him and hear the first notes and my smile grows bigger and then the first words leave his sweet lipstick stained lips.

My heart starts to race as I stand froze with my eyes fixed on my cowboy my Love my FREDDIE, His voice and the words take me and all I can see and hear is him.

His song ends I watch him walk over to me my eyes full of LOVE and LUST for this MAN my MAN. He puts his arms around me as I jump up onto his body wrapping my legs around his waist as he pulls my tight into hid body. His lips press hard on mine and we kiss such a deep passionate KISS. Our tongues dance and fight each other in your mouths.

Moving his hands down onto my bum to pull me closer to him I feel his hands on the bear skin of my checks ,as my shirt costume skirt had rode up over my bum showing my G string off. As we Kiss I feel the edge of the table Freddie has carried as he rusts me down on it I pull him tight to me with my legs grinding my moist panties against his hardening cock in his trousers. Pressing myself hard against his chest letting my breast rub on his chest.

Reach my hand down between us I fight with his belt and get it undone and then the buttons of his fly, I pull his trousers down over his ass and feel his hard cock press hard against my hot sex. I can feel the heat of his cock throw his Boxers and my wet panties. Sliding my hand back between as and inside his boxers gently wrapping my fingers around his rock hard shaft slowly moving them along its length.

I work his cock out over the waist band of his Boxers and rub it head against my wet panties I use my thumb and hock my panties to one side and with one movement of my legs I guide his whole length deep into my hot wet sex. Feeling him drive right into me I let out a load moan and grind my hips against him......

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1303 : May 23, 2013, 10:34:35 AM »

Cumming long and hard on his tongue, it takes a bit to come back to knowing what is going on around me. I climb out of the tub and bend over kissing mrsexlover on the lips. Slipping my tongue inside of his mouth and kissing him so hotly, I slowly rub against the pole that appeared behind me so quietly. Rubbing up and down over and over keeping nice and wet.

Feeling the pole twitching slightly, I reach back with one hand and guide it inside me. I hear his breathing get faster as he slides in deep inside me. Smiling, I stop kissing mrsexlover for just a moment and whisper in his ear, "I think we have someone else who joined us." Before he can respond, I slide my tongue inside and continue kissing him while rocking against the pole inside me.

stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #1304 : May 23, 2013, 10:41:21 AM »

I follow my new sex friends out of the tub and I bend on my kneels for stay with my face near his cock and her cunt, then I start to lick both while he fucks hers pussy.
« : May 23, 2013, 10:43:11 AM stray »

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 146  
« previous next »
: