*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1115256 )
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #1650 : December 14, 2013, 04:55:12 PM »

Look at zoerink and smile yes i would love a drink but not your blood this time .  I only like blood on a full moon or at halloween.
I say hi to a guy at the other end of the bar who is a unifrom. I like a man in a unifrom. it nice to sit her with zoerink. when i think it was a year when i first saw him  her in the bar

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1651 : December 14, 2013, 05:28:50 PM »

Is a pleasure to ask for a drink for Lydia, one year ago she dry my blood, today shes just drinking a beer... i smile to her and caress her cheek so soft, is always nice to found a friend.

I look Tango, so close us and tell him "hi Tango, come here and sit with us, but please, drink something better than a black coffee" and we laugh all together.

Finally, Lydia, Karen, Tango, Old Joe, Covems and me sit so close, and start to drink, sexi is here too and sit with us, she came from the zoo and look like someone who need a beer, so there is it.

We sit all together and offer for christmas!!!

;D

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Old_Joe
: 16

1st Drink Is On The House :)

« #1652 : December 14, 2013, 10:23:14 PM »

I line up all the egg nogs for the dwarfs after their hard work decking out the bar with  Christmas cheer.

"Looks great guys"  I tell them gazing round the room in appreciation.

The duke box is blaring with wonderful Christmas songs and every now and then, one of the customers joins in singing the words or tapping their foot.

I serve Lydiarose her drink and kiss her on the cheek.  " It's good to see you back girl" At the same time I ensure Zoerink and sexilicious is duly topped up.

I pour Covems a drink of Coveyprilla and ask Sneezy to take it for him. He was changing the rum bottle for a full one in the Donut machine.

All_For_You and Tangoracer  come up to me and I serve them their usual coffee when they are at work or just finished. The NSPD are good customers and are always looked after so I place some donuts on a plate for them .

"Hard day Tango?"  I ask him  as he bites into the sugary treat.  He mumbles  about  speeding tickets. I grin at him. I hope the drivers bribed him well  :P
"No wonder he needs the sugar rush"  I chuckle to All_For_You and she giggles too as she sips her coffee.

"Hey did you know  it's   "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party"   tonight,"  I remind all the patrons.  "This is the one Stone got me last year ... God it will take some beating!"   

I fetch it out from behind the counter and put it on .

" The thing is,"  I lean into them in a conspiracy type way   "Stone really , really , really thinks they look good, and nobody has the heart to tell her - she has such badddddd taste"

We all laugh out loud, especially when they see the one she chose for me.   I put it on grimacing.

:D   ;)   FIRST  DRINK  IS  ON  THE  HOUSE  !!    ;D   ::)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1653 : December 15, 2013, 10:19:06 AM »

I  walk back into the bar, clearly after the night before.  My heads throbs and I felt I had had 7 rounds with Mike Tyson.  The Halloween experience still lingered or so it felt on my tired body. We must have been in a time warp. I peak into the pool room. All seems normal now,  but still, there does seem to be the hint of a parallel world in there.

I smell the hint of jasmine and see swirly icy smoke still apparent in the air and I swear I hear some ghostly moans and groans.

I shut the door again.  Tango, All_For_You, Mercer78 and Bear are sitting at the bar chatting with Old_Joe.

Jayc and Stone come out the office, looking not much better and wave to me.

I go over to them and Stone hands me a nicely wrapped box present. “Open it now,  it’s for the party tonight." She is like an excited child and  dives back into the office and is soon back and hands similar boxes to Mercer, Bear and Jayc.

“I know you will love them,” she witters excitedly. “Oh Old_Joe, you look wonderful in yours” she kisses him on the cheek.
“I do, we all do”  Old_Joe agrees. 

Stone is in a merry mood as she hands out boxes to all the patrons.  “Isn’t Christmas wonderful?” dancing around the bar, like a Christmas tree angel, encouraging all to open their boxes to put them on.

No one has the heart to tell her that, that actually your taste in fashion is on a par with Timmy Mallett!!!

I open my box , however, intrigued about the wonderful design she has chosen for me and pull the jumper over my head.

Stunning, what can I say, except   “ Thank you so much Stone, I am touched by your thoughtful gift”  then to myself – ( I must be, to be seen in public with this!!!    :D :D :D :D )

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #1654 : December 15, 2013, 11:34:44 AM »

Seeing im not the only one...........i put on my"holiday jumper" an English term for bad Xmas sweater and try to blend in quietly.  quiet may be the wrong word i muse, looking around. all these sweaters may cause someone to have vertigo.  ;D
« : December 15, 2013, 02:44:32 PM jayc »
bluedenim
: 3007

« #1655 : December 15, 2013, 03:01:04 PM »

I come in via the pool room and I really would like to be rubbing my ass, but my hands are full with two big biscuit tins and a large bottle of Barcardi.

I plonk them on the end of the bar as Joe wanders up.
"hey young 'un, he drawls, where you been, haven't seen you and the Country boys are missing their lead vocalist"

"Joe, if I told you about Pirates, Navy Captains and sailing ships you wouldn't believe me and if I showed you the proof, you'd have a heart attack!" I laughed... "lets just say the scent of Jasmine was the strongest we've ever known it."

"Anyways, how are the 2 new young bucks doing on the bull?  And what have the dwarves been up to, the place looks like Santa's grotto!"

Old Joe chuckles and his belly wobbles "you about got it there lil blu, I think Covems got them busy"

"Well if he's still about, I owe him a drink, but in the meantime I want you to see this quote from Lover!"

Blue, come to the bar with your cookies, I want to taste them. If you also have bacardi Brandy and I would be very happy Grin

This time, and only this time, I pay all drinks...

"So Joe, line 'em up and take a picture, this is a first and it may be the last!" I chortle and take the lids off the biscuit tins, one is full of 3" cookies, some with chocolate chips in, some with M & M's the other has some of my "special" brownies....  ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Stone
: 1842

« #1656 : December 15, 2013, 03:34:19 PM »

I chat to Jayc in the office with boxes all around us, carefully labelled. Each one picked out with thought and care.
“Do you think they will like them? “  I ask Jayc for the 1000th time.
“I’m sure they will love them Darling” he murmured absent minded. He wasn’t paying attention, he was too busy trying to get the Christmas lights working in the office.
“I think I’ll have to get the dwarfs to fix these,“  Jayc  spoke more to himself than me.

I open the office door and see Brandy looking a bit rough as she walks towards the bar.
She waves and I grab her gift box to give her, then see others at the bar  who I had one for.

I just love Christmas and feel like Santa’s little helper as I spread the good cheer of Christmas jumpers.

I saw Covems was wearing his with pride. He looked so handsome in it. And Old_Joe. “ just Magnificent” 
“Here you go,” I tell everyone , “ Put them on, Isn’t Christmas just wonderful, just look at the wonderful things the dwarfs have done to the place”

I dance around and sidle up to Covems, “ It was a great idea of yours to have a "Wonderful Christmas Jumper Party”  He smiled at me and didn’t have the heart to tell me it was actually  - “An Ugly Christmas Sweater Party"
Then he stared at my jumper -  I knew he would love it, just like my  Jayc.  In fact none of the guys could resist staring at it.

I think they like my carrots!

I see Blue walk in and I kiss Covems on the cheek and go over to her,

" Blue, Blue, I have a gift for you too"   Jayc fetches her box to give her

I am just in time to hear Lover say he's paying.  Another open tab, Christmas is wonderful and full of good will.  I am delighted and promptly order the a few cans cokes to go with the bottle of bicardi  Jayc and I intend to enjoy, along with all the other bottles and ordering customers.

We help ourselves to some of Bluedenim's delicious cookies and sweeties she bought with her.

" You look splendid in your jumper" I compliment Jayc happily. "I'm so pleased you like it "

« : December 15, 2013, 03:36:30 PM Stone »

Lover
: 10350

« #1657 : December 15, 2013, 03:57:15 PM »

I hurry to the bar and just arrive as blue hands my message to old joe. Before i can greet him i somebody is saying "STOP!" I do as im told and two hands are pulling a sweater above my head. "Its funny. Dontlook down, just wait for the reactions please" I nod and say "ok". Im sure im kidded, but its christmas time... i play each silly game.

Old Joe looks to me, smiles and then points to the note blue gave him "You know what you are doing?" "Old Joe, I always know what im doing...just sometimes my tongue is faster than my brain. But paying tonight is my intention - its a great day for our village and im really happy."

I hug blue and taste some of her cookies. I lvoe the M&M ones and, though im sure its dangerous, i have to taste her special brownies. Curiosity killed the cat but good luck i have enough lifes. "Yeah, i see you got bacardi...mmmmm wonderful! Lets have a drink together with covems." I wave him to join us. Just a second later brandy must have smelled the bacardi - her english nose isnt made for food but always fo a good drink.
"Mmmmm blue, your and covems cookies are delicious. Together with this drink i got everything i need tonight."

bluedenim
: 3007

« #1658 : December 15, 2013, 04:01:38 PM »

Yay! the cookies are flying out, I hope everyone knows about my "special" brownies or they might be flying out too!

Stone comes over and presents me with a box which has a label on it bearing my name
"Open it, put it on" she grins, "it's for the party!"
So I do.

I grin like I've had too many "special" brownies and hug her tight!
"You shouldn't have! But I'm so glad you did!"

I stand next to Lover for a photo and Covems comes and stands the other side and puts his arm around my shoulder, I lean my head on his and look at him as my eyes water.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
terric
: 622

« #1659 : December 15, 2013, 06:26:39 PM »

I wander into the bar and get stopped my Stone.  She askes me what color I would like for my Holiday Jumper.  I give her a puzzled look, while admiring the carrots on her sweater. 

"Well placed carrots," I say to her, "lets hope that MoonCalf doesn't bring her horse in.  A certain cowboy told me that horses just LOVE carrots."

Stone giggles and agains askes me what color jumper... then she says "sweater".

"Oh..." I mutter, "a red one, please, so it will go with my skirt.  Pookie is probably going to want a red one also, so would you be so kind as to save one for her?"

Stone agrees.

I slip out of my top and slide the sweater on.  I then go to my car and toss my top in for safe keeping, before entering the bar.

I look around and see some familiar faces.  I wave to Covems and blow him a kiss before leaning into the bar.  "Hiya Joe!  Lemme have one of those Covieperillas, or whatever they're called."

While Joe pours me one, I spot Zoerink... taking my drink I sidle up behind him and run my hand up his back, clawing gently with my nails as my hand goes up.  I lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

"Hello David," I whisper before settling my tush onto a stool.  "Pookie should be here soon, then the mischief can start."

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1660 : December 15, 2013, 06:55:26 PM »

Having already been told about the "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" by Cove, I spent the afternoon raiding my closet in order to find this sweater dress my mother had gifted me about three Christmases ago.

I smile from ear to ear walking into the bar, as I feel both the Christmas spirit and my mom with me.

I wave to Jayc, Stone, Brandy, Blue and Cove who are taking pictures. I blow Cove a kiss before making my way to the bar.

Taking a seat next to Terri at the bar, I wink at Old Joe and ask for some eggnog.

Joe pours me a glass and kisses my hand after handing it to me. I sigh after taking a sip and look around, admiring all the decorations.

*Aaah.. Christmas..* :)
« : September 06, 2014, 05:41:05 PM ItsAmy123 »

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1661 : December 15, 2013, 10:27:16 PM »

A knock on the door at my lab, the door opens. It Doc bringing a big box in, well for his size anyway.

"Where are the other dwarfs Doc" i ask him.

"Busy bringing boxes and invitations to people for Miss Stone, she thinks we are her little Elf's, and this one is for you"

"Thanks Doc" i try to say, but he has allready left. I inspect the box, there is a card with it.

-Come to the AB&G ASAP and wear this gift, Santa-

I open the box and look inside, there is a sweater but not the one you hope to get for christmas, i put it on anyway's and search for my coat to put over it so people don't have to see it when i get to the bar.

I arrive, my coat closed up to my chin, but as i enter i see more sweaters of the same type around. Miss Stone comes up to me.

"Are you wearing your sweater ? " she ask's. I nod as i kiss her on the cheek, and thank her for it. Those carrots are poking in my chest.
"Then show it baby" she orders. And with remorse i take of my coat and go around the bar to great everyone, and give all the girls a kiss to wish them a happy christmas.

Walking around in this was i'm glad i did not get the worst one. Somehow this sweater seems to suit me.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Pookie77
: 463

« #1662 : December 16, 2013, 11:50:27 AM »

Pulling my car into the parking lot of the Achat Bar & Grill, I remark to myself that there are already quite a few people here.  I spot Terri's little, beat-up car and park mine next to her's.

I enter the bar, and I'm immediately greeted by one of the dwarfs.  He doesn't say anything, just kind of rocks back and forth on his heels, with a sheepish, shy grin.  Turing red in the face, he hands me a package.

I open the package and find a red, Christmas Sweater inside, along with a note of Merry Christmas from Stone.  "Oh YES!!!  It's a Hello Kitty one.. I LOVE it!!!  I'm putting this on right now," I tell the dwarf.

"Okies", I say, and pull my shirt off.  "Here, hold this please." 

"Y-y-yes," he says quietly, while still rocking on his heels.

I hand the bashful dwarf my shirt, then take the sweater and put it on.  "Ah... the magic of Christmas, it even fits."

I thank the dwarf, and go back outside to put my shirt in my car.  Then I go back inside and greet everyone.  I don't know everyone, but I'm hoping that by the time this party is over, I will.

I see Stone near the bar, and I rush over to her, and practically leap onto her with a hug.  The inertia of my movement cause her to take a couple of steps back.  I squeeze her tightly, feeling her carrots pushing into my boobs.  I kiss her on the cheek, then lean back and say, "I absolutely LOVE this sweater!  Thank you so much." 

I release Stone from my hug, and do a pirouette, showing off my new Christmas Sweater.

I spy Terri sitting between Zoerink and Amy, so I go over to them and push my way to the bar between Terri and Amy.  "Hi Joe," I greet the bartender, "that egg nog looks good, I'll have one of those please."  Amy says that is is good as we greet each other with air kisses.

Everyone looks splendid in their Christmas Sweaters.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1663 : December 16, 2013, 03:52:18 PM »

Sat drinking our coffee I feel a tug on my leg Looking down i see Dopey his holding up two boxes

He hands one to Karen and the other to myself  "Thank you Dopey" I say with a big smile

"Thank you Dopey come here you little sweetie"

Karen takes hold of Dopey's cheeks and leans down and Kisses him. Making him Blush she whispers not to quietly

"Find me later"and winks at him.

He turns and runs off with a "WWWOOOOO HHHOOOOOO"

Reading the card on the boxes "Have fun and a Marry Christmas from Stone Jayc and the Management of the B&G"
Opening the box I pull out a red Jumper with a Big face on the front and an ass on the back

We both laugh as I pull it on

Karen Opens her Box and pulls out a Red jumper she pulls it over her head and has a pair of Christmas Pudding right where her breasts are.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1664 : December 16, 2013, 04:48:58 PM »

Old_Joe passes me another bicardi & coke and one of Blu's special cookies and, bless his cotton socks, also a soothing cup of tea. My head is still a little sore from over indulgence.

I look round at all the colourful and awful jumpers, and my eyes squint in sympathy to my head.

"We should have a vote and poll on the most awful jumper here"  he suggests, then looks at Stone  "but tell her its the most splendid one"  and begins to chuckle.

"Great idea,  We best make a list of the contenders so far " I reach for a pen and scribble the names

( Starts at Page  113  )    List of "Splendid"  Christmas Sweaters (Jumpers / Cardigans / Pullovers )

1   Covems
2   Old_Joe
3   Brandybee
4   Jayc
5   Stone
6   Lover
7   Bluedenim
8   terric
9   ItsAmy123
10 mrsexlover
11 Pookie77
12 Tangoracer
13 All_For_You  (Karen)

" That's quite a list so far,"   Old_Joe  remarks, reading it upside down. "Best leave it open, till Christmas Eve, then poll for votes until New Years Eve"

" Sounds like a plan,  maybe give a bottle of Malorts to the winner ... on Covems tab of course, the party was his idea after all"  I agree.

"On Covems tab, naturally"  Old_Joe chuckles.

"You got any of Stone's special Bloody Mary's back there"   I ask him.
"Sure"  Old Joe mixes a couple up at my request. I indicate more of the "Special ingredient"  He pours a double helping in.

" For  Lover and  HB "   I ask  J2D2 to deliver them  "And no milk or water chasers, just as it comes "

Old Joe looks at me.   I grin back at him,    "They know why" 

"You mad?"   He asks.

"Who me? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh ,   Just keep the tea coming "   I answer.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 146  
« previous next »
: