*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Say Something Romantic to the person above you.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Say Something Romantic to the person above you.  ( 43254 )
Stone
: 1842

« #15 : October 16, 2013, 11:11:39 AM »

It's the little things that make our Village all worth while,
 the helping hand - (Mr Fronty,)  a listening ear - ( forum moans )
the warmth of your toothy, goofy smile -

A simple act of courtesy,  a kind and loving thought -
These special things are priceless, they are gifts that cant be bought  - ( Bears dance  ::)  )
Theres nothing quite as special as a friendship tried and true - ( Bears dance   :o   )
And you are quite important, the moderator we have in you.

Thank you.

Covems
: 1688

« #16 : October 18, 2013, 06:20:05 AM »

Like a flower fragrant, spring breeze, Miss Stone,  your words pour from your fingers and touch the very heart of me everytime I read them.  I consider myself a lucky man to have had the good fortune to read your words, your thoughts, your intimate desires.  Friendships are made and lost by many here in the AChat world... I'm hoping our friendship lasts forever.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Eva_RG
: 17

HELLO BABY HELLO HONEY

« #17 : October 19, 2013, 11:53:51 AM »

Covems -  10 Stars - Number 1 LOVER.

Plays Good scrabble.  Good kisser.

Searching memory banks -  romantic -   appealing to the emotions, by its imaginative heroic or picturesque quality.

Located -

"To Covems,

I'll buy you 11 Roses; 10 real and 1 fake. And I'll adore you until the last rose dies. @--,'--,'----:-*

...I SOMETIMES SEE YOU PASS OUTSIDE MY DOOR,
 HELLO,  IS IT ME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR SMILE...  :-*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #18 : November 06, 2013, 09:12:59 AM »

You athletisism knows no bounds,  your energy is unequalled, you are an expert in your own field, you teach many  and you have a great twin brother  :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #19 : November 06, 2013, 05:06:30 PM »

You athletisism knows no bounds,  your energy is unequalled, you are an expert in your own field, you teach many  and you have a great twin brother  :o

WTF!!! LOL ;)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Stone

« #20 : November 14, 2013, 03:48:54 AM »

Even the sexy timbres of your voice as you cuss carry the undertones of promised Spanish whispers to a lover in your arms, the breathy manly rustling of the Bandero  effect quite stunning as your soft laughter thrills and that  lowering eyelid ensures the seduction complete.

jayc
: 1600

« #21 : November 16, 2013, 11:51:40 PM »

Stone, your creative imagination knows no bounds, and your elegant writing is admired by many here. I am very proud of my spouse of almost two years and love you deeply. Be it 6 hours or fifteen minutes, you never fail to brighten my day.
zoerink

« #22 : November 17, 2013, 05:17:57 AM »

Each second in your company is like a gods present.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #23 : November 17, 2013, 05:08:55 PM »

sorry not for zoerink

To the one I love
I will love you when the sun rises till the sun sets
I will love you when the sun sets and the moon comes up
I will love you from the new moon to the full moon and back again
I will love you till the stars stop shinning over you
and then I will love you even more
You know who you are my love 

zoerink

« #24 : November 18, 2013, 06:38:15 AM »

Oh Tango!!! you break my heart :p

Lenawolf
: 9

« #25 : December 04, 2013, 03:42:11 AM »

Words are not enough to say how much i miss you when i go to bed at night ,,how much i wish you are here when Morning is up,, this feeling i have in heart  every day and night ,, i know i was right,, that person took my heart  :-* :)
Stone

« #26 : December 04, 2013, 02:12:09 PM »

med86
: 7

« #27 : December 06, 2013, 07:15:50 AM »

you know the feeling of something warm flowing through your veins?!! that feeling of heat that grows inside your chest with your heart beat... and make it going faster and faster... as a pure and wild light that burns everything, including your breath... do you know the feeling of being helpless against something overwhelming and amazing that is going to erupt from your chest, and make you hug the person in front of you, just gasping for the sensation of your lips against lips... and loosing yourself forever in that moment...??!!! don't you know it??!!
Well... that's what I feel...  when I look at you!
zoerink

« #28 : December 09, 2013, 08:44:15 AM »

Words for my soulmate... she know who is...

World is not enought place for us, because our souls dance in the eternity, feeling themselves in a slow dance, nothing around... just the waves sounds in the beach, so close us, under the sun, who give us heat over our skins, nudes. Is in this moment, when all around us stop and i give you a kiss... my soulmate, my wild nature mate.

Marilyn
: 3771

« #29 : December 09, 2013, 09:31:51 AM »

Words for my soulmate... she know who is...

World is not enought place for us, because our souls dance in the eternity, feeling themselves in a slow dance, nothing around... just the waves sounds in the beach, so close us, under the sun, who give us heat over our skins, nudes. Is in this moment, when all around us stop and i give you a kiss... my soulmate, my wild nature mate.

Zoe, this 'game' works like this: you should post something to the person above, which in this case is med86. :)

Those words for your soulmate, you could post them here: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2737.0.html

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: