*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Say Something Romantic to the person above you.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: Say Something Romantic to the person above you.  ( 43253 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : September 29, 2013, 01:36:35 PM »

Thought, I'd start a fun topic about romantic words.   Its simple really, just say something romantic to the person who has posted above you.

So the next person who is brave enough to post....   ;D    Make me swoon ... :P :P :P :P :P

( For those who use their own Non- English native tongue, please provide the translation too  ;)  )

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #1 : September 29, 2013, 02:16:28 PM »

Well... i want to say something before i go for a long travel.

Shes so special, i can remenber our dance under a stunning full moon couple of weeks ago, and i remember like if was yesterday when i feel her arms around my body, her eyes into mines, and her breath so close mine.

I remember my heart, beaten faster, didnt know why... but now, when i feel in the middle of nothing.... Silence surrounded by water and close my eyes and remember those moments, and give me strength and good vibes to continue.

It is difficult to talk about feelings here, but I like to say what I feel, and always will be a space in my heart, to remember that time.

Your eyes into mine make me feel like the lucky one in the world.

Thank you... :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Stone
: 1842

« #2 : September 29, 2013, 04:03:53 PM »

Zoerink,

We have not met,  but I adore your spirit and your dancing feet ...
because they have  sailed the sea and storms,  wandered over the earth and through the wind and rain
until ...
they brought you to the AB&G and Crystal Lake in your BIG... BAD... TRUCK ...
and your Spanish accent when you order your beer , is enough to flutter the hearts of all us barmaids.    :-*

zoerink

« #3 : September 29, 2013, 04:26:59 PM »

Zoerink,

We have not met,  but I adore your spirit and your dancing feet ...
because they have  sailed the sea and storms,  wandered over the earth and through the wind and rain
until ...
they brought you to the AB&G and Crystal Lake in your BIG... BAD... TRUCK ...
and your Spanish accent when you order your beer , is enough to flutter the hearts of all us barmaids.    :-*

Blushing, flushed, speechless ... and with a broad smile on my lips.

Ty for your words Stone... :)

And yes... my truck is big, but is not bad!!! can call him Big Herby

KISSES TO ALL
« : September 29, 2013, 04:28:55 PM zoerink »

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #4 : September 29, 2013, 08:06:04 PM »

OK, Stone is next, Zoe doesn't get 2

Stone, for some time I have admired your writing skill from afar. I know your characters are hetero, but I feel the passion within them and the heat of their lust and can only imagine the heart and fire that lives within you that brings them to life.  You are the little oak, but your words have spread like roots into my heart and have captured me.   :-*    ;D

« : September 29, 2013, 08:08:05 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
jondas

« #5 : September 30, 2013, 03:19:06 AM »

The Moon has always been a source of inspiration, a lantern illuminating paths during nights, but the moon has always been distant and silent. And there comes Lady Andrea, not only consoling a lonely moon by generously pairing it with a mate, but opening one's eyes to the beauty of femininty in all its forms through the charming pictures she picks, and arousing body and spirit with the sensual tales she types :)
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #6 : September 30, 2013, 08:02:12 AM »

Jondas,

To begin a day and to end a day in the arms of Jondas his warmth penetrating a girls being to her core, is what most of the girls that know him enjoy I do believe.  Arousing flights of fancy as if standing by moonlit puddles of water like in a azure tinted dream.  With charming and elegant words rolling from his lips washing over us ladies as we stare in to into his eyes that reflect an image of the one lucky girl in his arms that night.  As his eyes focus into ours catching a glimpse of our desire deep within our soul like two jewels shimmering in the moonlight.  I myself would love to be that one if only just to stare into his eyes and press my lips against his locking into a passionate kiss.  While briefly opening my eyes to see if time has stood still as the yearning for it to stop engulfs me so we can spend eternity in that passionate moment.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : October 05, 2013, 04:06:24 AM »

Alita,

You are a breath of fresh air as you breeze through the Forum  village lifting the spirits of all around you. Your glow slowly emanates across forum and puts a smile on the faces of all  who see you.  Your cheeky sense of fun is truly infectious.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #8 : October 05, 2013, 09:32:22 AM »

Alita

My sweet little Bunny Officer what can I say your a dream to spend time with your sweet passion that you bring to any room.
The soft kiss and the little bites (MMMMMM they don't hurt) Its a pleasure to spend time with and your always welcome in my office.
And any Guy or Girl and Shemale that's get just a minute of your time should cherish every second

MMMMWAAAAHHHHHH 

xShezawolfx
: 58

« #9 : October 06, 2013, 07:21:51 AM »

Look into their eyes
you will see intelligence,
thinking, planning, and a strength
(both physical and of character)

Lover
: 10350

« #10 : October 14, 2013, 03:34:33 AM »

When reading your poems and stories, i feel the heart and soul behind your words. You're not adding letters, but writing a wonderful melody. I'm sure you are a nice girl, knowing what you want and your imagination is on a high level.

Marilyn
: 3771

« #11 : October 14, 2013, 05:02:01 AM »

A strong man... a true Fighter!
Words can't be used to describe him.
In many ways he's an inspiration...

There's a quote that define him:

« : October 14, 2013, 05:04:56 AM Marilyn »

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
zoerink

« #12 : October 14, 2013, 03:18:12 PM »

say something romantic? um... i am gonna be more original... im gonna sing a song...

Love me tender,
Love me sweet,
Never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
And I love you so.

Love me tender,
Love me true,
All my dreams fulfilled.
For my darlin I love you,
And I always will.

Love me tender,
Love me long,
Take me to your heart.
For it's there that I belong,
And well never part.

Love me tender,
Love me dear,
Tell me you are mine.
Ill be yours through all the years,
Till the end of time.

(when at last my dreams come true
Darling this I know
Happiness will follow you
Everywhere you go).

whispering in your ear ... your "Zorro"

Marilyn
: 3771

« #13 : October 15, 2013, 02:08:46 AM »

OT (Sorry, have to ask): Zoerink, that's sweet! But do I know you?  :D
My Zorro? (laughing out loud here!)  :D
You made me laugh, thank you for the lovely song, Zoe. Nice to meet you!  ;)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : October 15, 2013, 02:42:28 AM »

To Marilyn, not to Zorro ;)

If I would discover a new flower... A flower which is beautiful and tender but strong in mind, clear in her thoughts and wishes. Just look at her fashion and you know her talent. Though this is just one of many talents god has given her. Each morning, when she gets up, the sun knows it's time to shine and warm my heart.

If I would discover a new flower... I would call her Marilyn

: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: