*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Say Something Romantic to the person above you.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Say Something Romantic to the person above you.  ( 43256 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #30 : December 09, 2013, 09:34:40 AM »

Ops... ok Marilyn... ty :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Marilyn
: 3771

« #31 : December 09, 2013, 09:44:10 AM »

Ops... ok Marilyn... ty :)
You're welcome! :)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : March 21, 2014, 07:42:20 PM »

Hell  Marilyn,    Take your pick   ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8EeNP4WXwA&src_vid=sNaau2uPFqI&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_497521803

:)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #33 : March 21, 2014, 08:36:42 PM »

Brandy your  beauty  radiates from your soul  never have  I seen a  A lady classy and amazing with long red  hair the moonlight rays  sets off  a glow of mystery  you set off  passions and desires from men  they  all want to  claim you as there own  you walks in beauty elegance grace you are beautiful. ;)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover
: 10350

« #34 : March 28, 2014, 05:15:02 PM »

Roxxy, always there, always amazing. A wonderful person with a big heart full of love and passion. You love to laugh and to tease and also are a great person to discuss with.
Youre a beautiful soul, enrichening this forum and making this world better a better place each day. Youre not too shy to show your feelings and youre always honest. Its wonderful to know you and to walk on your side. Your words are pushing away every cloud.
Im grateful to know you, grateful you love me and when im thinking of you, my hear starts smiling too. I love you  :-*
« : March 28, 2014, 05:16:35 PM Lover »

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #35 : March 28, 2014, 05:52:36 PM »

I never knew of this thread!  :o

What can be said about Lover that hasn't already been said?

The man is a specimen of pure perfection. His musk -similar to that of a ferocious mountain cat or a wild feral stallion- inflames the senses. His intelligence rivals that of  the late Albert Einstein, who which if he were alive would study Lovers mind, in the hopes of unraveling every imaginable puzzle that plagues mankind.

He is the most interesting man alive.

Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #36 : March 28, 2014, 07:10:08 PM »

Hukk... the kind of guy who accepts challenges and takes them with distinction. His artist's mind makes him creative and full of humor. Even if he seems he could hurt you with his honnesty and direct language, you can only laugh when you understand the subtlty of his funny side.
Just someone you can't get bored with. You just want to enjoy him like you would a neverending "das boot" of beer.

khaten
: 136

MSN Messenger - khaten@live.co.uk
« #37 : March 30, 2014, 08:00:17 AM »

Maron my most perfect angel. With boundless love and affection has shown me how wonderful a partner can be. Always kind and honest, never afraid to support or tell the truth. I was lost and alone when we found each other but now thanks to you I have found what true friendship and love is!

khaten
: 136

MSN Messenger - khaten@live.co.uk
« #38 : March 30, 2014, 08:04:09 AM »

And pekka is cool too :p

maron211177
: 3435

« #39 : March 30, 2014, 08:38:51 AM »

yes very cool  ;D
khaten...... you´re better than batman

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Tom_Hardy

« #40 : June 12, 2014, 11:50:54 PM »

Maron, you are just a wonderful person.
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #41 : June 14, 2014, 12:40:30 AM »

Tom... kind caring and  compassionate... you are one of the few people that can make me just shuttup and listen.
I could listen to you talk for hours and your words have a soothing effect. When I'm with you i feel safe and my heart is warm.
The little problems melt away when you are close to me.

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
TG_Chaser

« #42 : June 14, 2014, 10:02:31 AM »

Zoe... my beautiful amazing goddess.... so caring that she'd see the good in a serial killer
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #43 : June 15, 2014, 03:54:42 AM »

TG you're the hand up Monalisa's skirt.. you're a real surprise

Sensitive, passionate, romantic, kind and gentle.. you're an amazingly sweet guy who hides in rebellious thorns

I melt into you.

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #44 : June 15, 2014, 09:24:30 AM »

Zoe,

we talked only a bit and could know each other much more, but the few I see and hear about you is already enough for me to tell you're a nice person. Great sense of humor, open mind, tolerance, caring, tenderness and again fun are words that describe you well.
Only your kind hovering presence here is enough to bring up a smile on my face each time you appear.

: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: