*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Relationship building functions
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Relationship building functions  ( 67955 )
Ninni
: 47

« #15 : December 16, 2009, 07:16:25 PM »

I completly agree with Brandy. The list is great and a good tool. And its ok that anyone can see who my friends are, but please not my lovers!

A girl should be able to have secrets (and guys too). So please do the lover and spouse list in private. The other option would be to ignore the lover and spouse option totally and ad all to your friends list. But this wouldnt have been the intention of tom and rab....

Ninni
(second girl, following bobblers request)
bobbler

« #16 : December 16, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »

thank u ninni

:-*
brandy
: 20

« #17 : December 17, 2009, 01:05:18 AM »

Ninni....thanks i was feeling pretty outnumbered being here all alone :) and yes we all need our secrets, i was just going to add friends and all to lovers  :D
nana
: 34

« #18 : December 17, 2009, 08:23:24 AM »

+1 girls, relationship must be private
Big_Leo
: 72

« #19 : December 17, 2009, 10:21:55 AM »

Ok, first sorry for being another male  :P

I'll join in with Brandy's and Ninni's opinion. I'm not the kind of person who'll get hurt because someone else is on my friends' lovers list, but I can imagine some people who would. I support the idea of having different levels of relationships (even if I don't understand the need for "spouse" here), but I also support the fact that info such as lovers should be kept private and available only to the people concerned.

Let me still thank you for listening to our rantings guys, and try to implement them as best you can.  ;D

P.S. Personal message to the girls: it's quality that matters, not quantity  ;)
himmi
: 35

« #20 : December 17, 2009, 12:56:23 PM »

I completly agree with Brandy. The list is great and a good tool. And its ok that anyone can see who my friends are, but please not my lovers!

A girl should be able to have secrets (and guys too). So please do the lover and spouse list in private. The other option would be to ignore the lover and spouse option totally and ad all to your friends list. But this wouldnt have been the intention of tom and rab....

Ninni
(second girl, following bobblers request)

*sign this 100%*
and because of the public view for this list -> i only add people to "friends" to keep it a bit more private

achat is for fun
not for business
go to hell A$-sluts
brandy

« #21 : December 17, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »

Ok, first sorry for being another male  :P

I'll join in with Brandy's and Ninni's opinion. I'm not the kind of person who'll get hurt because someone else is on my friends' lovers list, but I can imagine some people who would. I support the idea of having different levels of relationships (even if I don't understand the need for "spouse" here), but I also support the fact that info such as lovers should be kept private and available only to the people concerned.

Let me still thank you for listening to our rantings guys, and try to implement them as best you can.  ;D

P.S. Personal message to the girls: it's quality that matters, not quantity  ;)

I agree totally with the quality time ... more men should understand THAT rule  :D
Master Shakkaz
: 5

« #22 : December 17, 2009, 11:25:39 PM »

Maybe you all skipped over me? I was the 1st to agree with bobbler and was dead set against my list being shown. I even replied Tom which I've yet to get a reply back to but it really doesn't need one. lol. I just would love my list hidden or the option to hide it. I love the addition nonetheless. Now if only I can get notification of when ppl come online oh and sounds for when I get msgs then I'd be pretty much set. lol
John
: 1

« #23 : December 20, 2009, 05:26:49 PM »

Hi all,

I also think that it would be a great feature if all the lists remain hidden for other users. These lists could be a help for the users himself to overview his or her contacts and they could make it easier to keep in touch with someone.

So as I said before it would be great to make these lists private with one of the next updates (if possible).

Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!
Susanne
: 19

« #24 : December 20, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »

Hi there...

I would welcome the hidden friends lists too.
It is enough that i feel like a nymphomaniac, when i skip through it.
But i dont want to give the wrong impression to anybody  ;D
bobbler

« #25 : December 20, 2009, 06:21:59 PM »

well it seems to be unanimous. make the lists private.

:)
Big_Leo
: 72

« #26 : December 21, 2009, 09:55:48 AM »

Wow you guys were fast!

Good job on the secret relationship option!
Master Shakkaz
: 5

« #27 : December 21, 2009, 11:11:03 AM »

Where is this option? I don't even see it...
brandy

« #28 : December 21, 2009, 04:05:11 PM »

Master....when you add a new friend you have a box to tic to make it private ....so if you want people to be private you have to kick them off and re-add as private, but that works for me....i have one on my list i would gladly kick, i think he knows who im talking about :D
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #29 : December 22, 2009, 07:43:16 AM »

Good job on the secret relationship option!

If you like it, we will keep it in this form. This way you can decide for each relationship if you want to keep it private or not.

tom
: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: