*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Relationship building functions
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5
: Relationship building functions  ( 67953 )
Susanne
: 19

« #30 : December 22, 2009, 10:28:03 AM »

May i ask if you could modify it so, that the existing list even can be modified?
It would be a lot of work for me to clean my friend list completly and then invite all off my friends again....
I really appreciate your new solution for this....but it is not enough for me....yeah i know....im not easy to please sometimes  ;D
bobbler

« #31 : December 22, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »

May i ask if you could modify it so, that the existing list even can be modified?
It would be a lot of work for me to clean my friend list completly and then invite all off my friends again....
I really appreciate your new solution for this....but it is not enough for me....yeah i know....im not easy to please sometimes  ;D
i agree with susanne on this
Master Shakkaz
: 5

« #32 : December 22, 2009, 02:26:25 PM »

I 2nd this notion. I dont want to have to do all that work again. An option to choose private by clicking on the person on your list would definitely be appreciated.
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #33 : December 31, 2009, 07:05:48 AM »

sorry, I am afraid you will have to delete the existing relationships and build them again if you want to change their properties...  ::)
tom
rediver
: 1

« #34 : March 11, 2010, 01:58:31 PM »

how do i create a charictor in here?
Lover
: 10350

« #35 : March 11, 2010, 05:21:34 PM »

Hi rediver
you started AChat? In the middle you of the top you have a button "charackter editor"
If you are a non-premium user only some things are free.

Lover

Carli
: 116

« #36 : May 31, 2010, 04:27:52 AM »

I just read the private/public discussion and its solution, but I'm actually curious about a different question: what makes someone your lover?

I'm pretty clear (for me) about the friends thing, also about the spouse (in my opinion: your life partner), but the lovers thing has me puzzled. I certainly don''t want everyone I have sex with here on my lovers list (oh boy no :)), but what should be the criterium then?

Yes I know: all the wise people here are gonna say that it depends on your own taste/judgement, and I agree. I'm just looking for ideas about it to answer the question for me as a person ;)
Lover

« #37 : May 31, 2010, 05:10:51 AM »

Hi Carli,

you say, you don't want everyone you have sey with on your lovers list. You know, they even must not be on your friends list.
And actually this is the way: You have to find your own criteria.
But I would not make a big deaol of the difference between lover/friend. I tried to make a difference, using the number of dates. But, for me, that doesn't work. I had lots of fun with people of my friends' list and do not change them. I also had only one wonderful night and accepted to be a lover at once or asked my partner to be a lover.
And there is no difference here in AChat if somebody is your friend or your lover.

I don't know if I could really help you. Maybe you find your own criteria or you listen to your instinct in this special moment.

Carli
: 116

« #38 : May 31, 2010, 06:00:29 AM »

Thanks Lover,

I know they don't have to be on my friends list. I only put people on my friends list that make me have a good time, sex or no, so I think we're on the same page there ;)

For now, I'll leave the lover thing open for the future until I figure out what (if anything) to do with it.
bobbler

« #39 : May 31, 2010, 09:24:11 AM »

@ Carli:

How about choosing someone as a lover if you *click* with them...both in chatting and sex.  I think you will know the difference between a friend and a lover when that happens  ;)
Respectable
: 3

« #40 : July 27, 2010, 01:42:27 AM »

What do the Blue Stars in the profile boxes mean?

Is it possible to add some BDSM features - cuffs, ropes, riding crops, etc?
Lover

« #41 : July 27, 2010, 02:35:19 AM »

A blue star means this person is a premium member.

For your wishes and suggestions we have several threads here in this forum.

goldangel
: 2

« #42 : May 05, 2011, 12:06:55 PM »

I want to promote someone from friend to lover ... I cancelled our friendship to start beeing lovers but it says cancelling relation ... what should we do ? Thanks
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #43 : May 05, 2011, 04:12:29 PM »

Both of you log out and back in. That's when it updates your status and does the actual canceling.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
goldangel
: 2

« #44 : May 05, 2011, 07:03:24 PM »

We both did it ... But it's not working ... ????
: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
: