*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Relationship building functions
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Relationship building functions  ( 68058 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #45 : May 06, 2011, 03:53:26 AM »

Have you checked your messages upon checking back in? There should be one where you acknowledge they ended the friendship or they acknowledge you did. Then you can resend.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : August 31, 2011, 02:19:54 AM »

mmmh, hidden lovers and spouse.........it's good if don't u wann to make other peoples know about it and looks like it work good!

what i'll gonna suggest is about spouse relationship: what about something to celebrate it!? something like a special dress or room, ecc.... just for the first spouse meeting. plus, what about adding some stuff only for spouse!? this make people wanna have a good relationship and make thingh more interessing!

AndreaJ
: 11

« #47 : January 11, 2012, 01:41:48 AM »

Not sure whether this has been suggested but how about showing if your friends/lovers/spouses are on-line?
Lover
: 10350

« #48 : January 11, 2012, 02:28:48 AM »

Welcome AndreaJ :)

Don't know what you mean exactly. You can see if they are online if you click "Show your friends/lovers...."
Or do you mean something like a table when you login?

NewGurl
: 433

« #49 : January 11, 2012, 01:04:22 PM »

Not sure whether this has been suggested but how about showing if your friends/lovers/spouses are on-line?

Welcome to the forum AndreaJ  Hugs, kisses and a hearty welcome
AngelicDream
: 10

« #50 : January 13, 2012, 10:30:26 AM »

The sectioning of relationship types is wonderful. Having the options for it to be public or private per each one in the list is bothersome. Why not just give us a option in preferences for the following :

• Keep Relationships Private

And this would work on a global scale rather than a singular scale. As it functions now.
       And all it would show to others is something like "This users relationships are private sorry"

• Refuse Lover & Spouse Requests

Which would only allow others to add you only as a friend. A Lover or spouse connection would have to be done by that user themselves.
       Now in the case where both may have this option enabled. Telling the other to disable this so a connection can be made. Resolves it =)

And also for those of additional flavors. Subs/slaves would be nice to have their own category. I know I wouldn't consider myself simply as someones lover as a sub. Nor would I consider me a spouse. Simply for myself, speaking, I would be more than a lover but less than a spouse. And don't you dare put me in friends because of me not feeling I'm either -lol- So yes I'm suggesting a additional category for women like me =) Please and thanks! =)
« : January 13, 2012, 10:35:22 AM AngelicDream »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #51 : January 13, 2012, 10:44:51 AM »

First time i read someone ask to add a sub/slave category! not sure, but maybe it's better add it into "Favourite games", like we ask for RP and.....uhhmmmmm....don't remember what it was! and u can just bluild a friend relationship. my opinion.......so, let's see what the others think of it!

AndreaJ
: 11

« #52 : January 15, 2012, 12:53:50 PM »

Welcome AndreaJ :)

Don't know what you mean exactly. You can see if they are online if you click "Show your friends/lovers...."
Or do you mean something like a table when you login?

Yes ( that sounds very good )or have them at the front of the search

Thank you for the welcome xx
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #53 : March 09, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »

it could be nice if when we build friendship (friend/lover/spouse) , it dont need to logoff then relog to valid the friendship  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #54 : March 10, 2012, 03:34:00 AM »

The sectioning of relationship types is wonderful. Having the options for it to be public or private per each one in the list is bothersome. Why not just give us a option in preferences for the following :

• Keep Relationships Private

And this would work on a global scale rather than a singular scale. As it functions now.
       And all it would show to others is something like "This users relationships are private sorry"

• Refuse Lover & Spouse Requests

Which would only allow others to add you only as a friend. A Lover or spouse connection would have to be done by that user themselves.
       Now in the case where both may have this option enabled. Telling the other to disable this so a connection can be made. Resolves it =)

And also for those of additional flavors. Subs/slaves would be nice to have their own category. I know I wouldn't consider myself simply as someones lover as a sub. Nor would I consider me a spouse. Simply for myself, speaking, I would be more than a lover but less than a spouse. And don't you dare put me in friends because of me not feeling I'm either -lol- So yes I'm suggesting a additional category for women like me =) Please and thanks! =)

Angelic, welcome to the forum and I hope you will post here lots!

I'm sure one of the older guardians of this forum will be able to put it better Angelic, but I am confused as to what you are asking for against what we already have.
  • Keep relationships private... We already can, I can choose whether a friend is shown only to me or whether they are on my public "friends" list for all to see and that goes for lovers too........  Do you really need to advertise that you have friends and lovers that no-one else is allowed to know about?
  • Refuse Lover & Spouse requests...... again I don't understand, no-one has to accept any friendship/lover/spouse requests, it has to be by mutual agreement. If you want to add someone as a friend, then tell them so and click the "start relationship" and tick (private in your case) friend. they have to accept it when it comes through and the same is true in reverse. If they are asking you to be a friend and you want it to be private, then you must tell them so, or make the first move yourself.

Regarding subs:
Currently we label ourselves on our profile. this is good because it should (it doesn't always) stop predators from trying to steal you as you are visibly belonging to someone. To have a separate category where our owners have a sub, means that we would have to have a category where they were our Mistress or Master and this sounds too complicated for the DEV team to be interested I think.

We could always start a "sub-club" where we could meet & discuss our lot.
That I would like.
xx
Blu
« : March 10, 2012, 03:37:19 AM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
patosh842

« #55 : April 22, 2016, 10:29:25 PM »

Hi,

a few things that are bothering in the relationship system.
* You need to unfriend someone to "promote' him/her to Lover or spouse.
  I would really prefer to be able to do that directly without uufriending him/her first....
* If you haven't add him with the private option, but want the private option to be activated, you need to delete him/her from the list then request relationshp again.
  I would prefer to be able to change that without changing the relationsip.

It would be great if that could be implemented. To make it more dynamic. more easy to handle and manage.
Lover

« #56 : April 23, 2016, 05:19:32 AM »

I think the reason is simple. If you ask for a relationship, the other person has to accept. If you now could change from friend to lover/spouse just by clicking a button, the other person would not be asked.

patosh842

« #57 : April 23, 2016, 06:59:19 AM »

@Lover
I didn't mean I want to change without letting te other user acknoledge it.
Just I think it's not user friendly to have first to remove it, then to re-add it....
I think that if you change the relationshipt status, you should not need to remove it first....
When you change, the request for the new status would be send to the other player, something like this
Patosh842 asked to change relationship from friends to lover, do you accept?
If the user accept, the relationship status is updated, else, the relationship status keep the same.
I just think we should not need to go through the deletion of friendship to go to lover status....
Lover

« #58 : April 23, 2016, 10:02:34 AM »

It would be easier your way. I just think, it's not possible with the software they are using right now. Question is, how often do you change friends to lovers and spouses? I don't think it happens every day, so is it really important? IMHO, at the moment are other things to change and I know they are working on the next update

patosh842

« #59 : April 23, 2016, 11:09:00 PM »

It would be easier your way. I just think, it's not possible with the software they are using right now. Question is, how often do you change friends to lovers and spouses? I don't think it happens every day, so is it really important? IMHO, at the moment are other things to change and I know they are working on the next update
You make a good point. It's not that often. So this might not be the most urgent things.
It's just, when you first meet someone, i tend to add them as friends... then if we discuss, play,...I want to change to lovers...
There is definitely more urgent matters to be solved.
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: