*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Best places!
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Best places!  ( 20456 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« : February 03, 2014, 02:14:41 PM »

Where are some of your favorite Places to  make love  or sex    Fantasies  or reality.

I would say for me  I would love  to make love  at nigh  under the stars  at the beach

« : February 14, 2014, 06:55:20 PM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : February 03, 2014, 02:17:53 PM »

Moose Lodge  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #2 : February 04, 2014, 12:15:19 AM »

any  place with my  love

Concerto

« #3 : February 04, 2014, 01:49:10 AM »

Well, one I will always remember. We were both 16 (ooo, am I allowed to say that?) and we both lost our virginity that day. We had been harvesting sweet corn together with a group of other kids and, still out in the field, I went for a pee, out of sight,  I thought. She followed though and was intrigued by why I didn't squat and you should have seen the look of horror on her face when, not realising she was there, I turned and started to tuck it away and zip up my jeans. I had quite a boner as I had been playing with it, while peeing, thinking about her because, while we had been working, it was the first time in my life that I had really paid any great attention to another female. She didn't say a word though but later, back at the farmhouse, she told me that she had dropped her purse at the spot and could we please go back and find it?  By then it was dark and so, with a flashlight, and with the help of a blue moon, we returned. If you have ever been in a field of sweet corn, it is bad enough during the day time but at night, for some, it can be terrifying. She cried the whole way there. However, I had always been a bit of a tom-boy and I wasn't scared at all and held her close to me and laughed and joked with her as we made our way through the lines of stalks that were way taller than we were.  I can always remember what she said when we discovered the purse... "how can I ever repay you?" and, in that moment, I knew exactly how she could.
HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #4 : February 04, 2014, 01:57:22 AM »

Have to agree with Roxxy - any place with the one you love.

It was always nice when we spread a blanket on a deserted beach late at night.
The sounds of waves lapping the shore still remind me of the passion we shared under many starlit skies.

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #5 : February 04, 2014, 07:30:51 AM »

Dressing room. At the time it seemed gimmicky and cliche, but once I started to screw around, I got into it. Wish I could said a more romantic place like everyone else, but that dressing room experience was quite the ride. I recommend it to all the gals and ladies here.
Tomi85
: 1822

« #6 : February 04, 2014, 08:00:04 AM »

I  agree with HGO and  Roxxy " any place with the one you love"
But on the beach at night under the stars would be really nice
but what is really matters who you share your time, any place can be good if your in love with a special person

HisGirlOnly

« #7 : February 04, 2014, 01:47:38 PM »

An otherwise empty carriage on a train. the fear of getting caught and the desperateness of the moment made it so hot.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #8 : February 04, 2014, 02:25:28 PM »

MMMMM @ HGO   yes great fun :) hheheh

I the warm night air under the Moon and stars

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #9 : February 05, 2014, 12:00:21 AM »

On my lovers   bed     ;D

HisGirlOnly

« #10 : February 05, 2014, 01:54:46 AM »

Anywhere that you can hear the rain on the roof and outside the window. An old tin shed, a caravan, an open barn.
I'm not even sure why but it made me feel so protected, making love when we could hear the rain like that.
For romantic, sensuous, slow lovemaking it's just perfect. 

LoverBoy71

« #11 : February 05, 2014, 02:12:53 AM »

the middle of a field under a sun lit sky and a light breeze taking in natures natural smells and beauty..
tangoracer
: 3444

« #12 : February 05, 2014, 01:49:16 PM »

With the lovely lady laying on the bonnet of the car when its still warm with the rain coming down over use both

Lover
: 10350

« #13 : February 05, 2014, 08:35:17 PM »

In the middle of a football stadium ;)
On the beach
Close to a campfire
Jacuzzi
Shower

alstott
: 635

« #14 : February 05, 2014, 08:45:00 PM »

At the Ocean...got your girl on your arms...the moon is shining on the water...walk hip way into water...kissing, caressing...bikini buttom beside...shorts down...hey you back there look away :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: