*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fashion Contest (?)
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Fashion Contest (?)  ( 15029 )
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« : September 18, 2014, 05:59:19 PM »

Hi, was wondering if it is at all possible to have something like a fashion contest including men women and shemales in perspective categories? Not sure this is where this request goes lol but would like to know if it is possible? thanks
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : September 18, 2014, 06:05:23 PM »

Welcome leighdeexxx
Contests are possible - we have and had several ones. Please tell more what you have in mind.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : September 19, 2014, 01:01:59 AM »

I echo Lover in ihis welcome, then let's talk about the idea.

Contests are always welcome, all depend on how you want to do it. I can imagine you are talking about a fashion contest using the AChat dress we have, probably....am i right!?

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #3 : September 19, 2014, 07:19:37 AM »

Glad to see you jumped on board the Achat forum train.

I wouldn't mind competing in a fashion competition. I think I'll look good in a tube top.  ::)

Welcome again, and many kisses Leigh.
leighdeexxx

« #4 : September 23, 2014, 09:55:24 AM »

Yes, I was thinking with what is already here or if some new things could be added would be nice as well.
leighdeexxx

« #5 : September 23, 2014, 10:16:25 AM »

Hukk, thank you babe, I am glad that I did as well. Now a far as you sporting a tube top...it has to be something sleek and sexy with lace all over it, lmbo. You are something else  :D and as always many kisses to you!
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : September 23, 2014, 10:31:25 AM »

Give us more infos about your idea please. We have some events planned for this year, maybe we can add the fashion contest. All we have to know, how you want to run it.
You can answer here or send me a pm

MissDee87
: 61

Owner and Head Mistress of HDSR & HDSRU!

« #7 : September 26, 2014, 02:22:31 PM »

I definitely agree with Leigh. I love changing my avatar's outfits, and would LOVE the Fashion contest. BUT it must be said that Achat would need to add more clothes to accomplish this. Urban wear (oh yes, sexy jeans, sneakers, cute tops, hats, MORE earrings) for women and also for men (more hoodies, t shirts, pull overs, jeans, sneakers, boots etc.) More evening wear as well. We could have rounds, each different round has a different fashion theme and the winners of each round compete against one another in one final round (which could be freestyle.) These are all the ideas rattling around in my head, I hope they make sense!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : September 27, 2014, 01:05:58 AM »

Sounds fun to me   :-*

I like mixing around my clothes and trying for a new look.  Some good and some ... well lets just say... I lose bets lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
leighdeexxx

« #9 : September 28, 2014, 05:55:33 PM »

BrandyBee,
I to love being able to interchange the clothes here to make new outfits...its too bad it cannot be done more freely with all of the clothing.
horny_petra
: 67

It s Me

« #10 : September 29, 2014, 08:19:35 AM »

yes good idea:)
mad_sex
: 785

« #11 : September 29, 2014, 02:15:17 PM »

Hello to all,  Mad_sex here, love the idea of Fashion Contest, like many players  i as well like to mix  and  create new outfits. i agree that also we  could do with some new  clothes and lots more accessories, like jewellery , gloves, feather scarves , hand fans... which this could also be used in room with actions  ;) . Would also be nice have a few new hair styles and more make up options. Halloween is comming i wonder what achat fashion creators have up their sleeve for us.  This also apply for man and shemale players , some new accessories , which again could be use in room  or as an idea for  roleplay .....  looking forward to participate in this contest and see how other players create  outfits or costumes , with what we already have.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      With love, mad_sex

Banner By Martinus
leighdeexxx

« #12 : September 29, 2014, 07:42:59 PM »

Thank you Mad_Sex!
I like your ideas as well. See I knew you could do it :)
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #13 : September 29, 2014, 10:13:14 PM »

It would be nice if they can create a runway  room  to model all this  fashion contest.
Being a X fashion model online on another game we had lot of fun  with the fashions

we also used all the clothing and  did photos and made  contest   out of all the fashion not to brag
but I did win a  few of them I really enjoyed  all this   I hope Achat   dose this here and bring us more outfits and accessories and women
can never have to little  of  clothing ;)

here is a few photos I created  from all  inventory of outfits

With imagination we can do anything we just need the tools.

Still wishing Achat  gives us a bigger shop  :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
leighdeexxx

« #14 : September 30, 2014, 12:41:50 AM »

To "piggy back" off of FOXXY ROXXY...we REALLY could use an improvement on the shop...also maybe the "older styles" could go on sell and maybe have like a clearance rack? and most definitely needs to be more variety of colors, styles in clothes lingerie, jewelry, shoes and other accessories and to show that I am not just suggesting for the ladies; the guys REALLY could use ALLOT of upgrades on their clothing. just my 2 cents worth lol.
Leigh
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: