*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  BDSM LACK
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: BDSM LACK  ( 8249 )
Tiscopo
: 17

« : June 19, 2015, 04:43:35 AM »

I continue to lament the lack of new spaces dedicated to bdsm and bondage. Gosh, it's just me that I miss this? Even the idea of kidnapping a consenting avatar had been launched but apparently was not taken into account. And then you put new pose! That the whip leave permanent marks on the skin and then the perpetrator can cure them licking their wounds. A bit of imagination come on! I remember the staff that Achat is not the only game of its kind in existence. Eye on the competition. Greetings.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : June 19, 2015, 05:27:43 AM »

I've mentioned the red marks before and a few people thought it was a good idea.   (See Spanking in the same Post) 

But instead of licking the red marks off I suggested having the marks stay there for a few days or even a week.  And have different marks for spanking and whipping.  And if you got spanked again during that time the marks stay on for longer or the few days started again.

The kidnapping could work BUT Your ignore list would obviously have to be taken into account.  Would you want to be kidnapped by someone in your ignore list?  And actually consent to what gender as well.  Plus have a sign up on your Avi page saying that you have been Kidnapped.  Wouldn't be nice if you were chatting to someone and suddenly you or they went busy without them saying.

Tiscopo

« #2 : June 19, 2015, 10:53:28 AM »

thank you for your support Zuzannah. logically to be kidnapped you must have a check mark that you find consenting. The kidnapping then will compel you to stay in the room with your executioner for at least twenty minutes.
zuzannah

« #3 : June 19, 2015, 12:30:01 PM »

Twenty minutes is a good time, and the Exit button to be turned off as it were. (But you could still Exit couldn't you, by other means).

But All I'm saying is that would you like to be Kidnapped by a person that is in your Ignore List ?

I wouldn't.  Believe me. 

Tiscopo

« #4 : June 19, 2015, 02:43:13 PM »

Zuzannah course not, people ignore list are logically excluded. But these are our words to the wind unfortunately. I really hope that staff collect our appeal and that developers will take to do. Moreover, the hope is the last to die. Only one appeal: do something for fans of the genre bdsm !!!
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : June 20, 2015, 08:27:37 AM »

There could be a button: Agree to be kidnapped Only people from your friends/lover/spouse list could be able to do. Of course you still have to have the chance to leave the room - what if you just want (have to) quit the game and get kidnapped?

I'm not sure if there is a big market though and also think about, you're having a really good chat with someone and get kidnapped. Not sure, if this is a good situation.

zuzannah

« #6 : June 20, 2015, 04:02:51 PM »

Yep I Have mentioned before about being kidnapped whilst chatting.  Not really  a good idea. 

It's bad enough when you are chatting to someone and suddenly go busy.  NOT NICE.

Perfidiam
: 9

« #7 : June 22, 2015, 03:01:55 AM »

Hello everyone. I really like the idea of kidnapping. In my opinion it should be a time, twenty minutes are fine but even less. Logically you can not be caught by those on ignore, but even by friends, lovers and spouses. What good is to be kidnapped by a friend? Instead it would be very exciting to be abducted by a stranger, who holds you captive for 10 to 15 minutes and can make what he wants because, being kidnapped, laying choice from kidnapper would activate without acceptance by the victim !!! Mmmmhhhh .... be at the mercy of a stranger for 15 minutes ..... how much adrenaline !!!!!
P.S. If abducted while you chat you may see the word "kidnapped" :D
alex65x
: 5

« #8 : August 12, 2015, 12:18:09 AM »

I like booth ideas

The red marks, which should be easy to implement like e.g. tattoos. I even more like the idea of them slowly disappearing over a week ...

... for the kidnapping part, it is a great idea - just gimme a button to decide if i want and if also strangers are allowed ... which would be mor thrill of course ...

Alexandra
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : August 12, 2015, 01:22:18 AM »

The red mark after some spanking or whipping session can be good, but let them stay for days......dunno! It need a lot of work and don't think AChat will do  it, IMHO

About the kipdnapping.......hell, no! We have  enough in real life, so why have them here too!? I can understand it's your fantasy, etcetera, but really.......is it necessary here!? think About it!

A different think is if we talk of more poses in BDSM where the sub have no right of choise being tied up to a wooden horse, a chair or whatever, being totally at the mercy of a Dom.

zuzannah

« #10 : August 12, 2015, 03:49:10 AM »

It's just took me five minutes to see what IMHO means before I write something here.    :D

About the red marks being on for days might be hard to do but, if the ACHAT team want to be different from the other Sex "games" they have to try something different don't they.  To stand out of the crowd as it were.

As about the kidnapping,  this "game" is supposed to be fantasy and people will suggest things in here that you and other people will think strange or even damn right offensive.  I think it could work if it was done right.  But, if you think about it seriously.  If you are kidnapped by someone and you started not to like them You could easily exit the program.  So it's not really kidnapping.  It would just be a Cold Invite and you could easily exit.

More BDSM poses with no choice for the Sub would be the best option really, and looking at the new poses that have come out recently, this "game" seriously needs some more of them.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #11 : August 12, 2015, 08:00:32 AM »

Red marks can be as red tato's

I seen them  they look nice depending  on what  kind of mark

As the  kidnapping a consenting avatar  this you can do In your fantasy role play In your privet  room  thats what
they are far ....

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #12 : August 12, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »

Red marks seem a good idea. I think it would be good if certain poses have some kind of on button when you click to agree. The red marks could duly appear on the receiver.
There should be an off button to clear them. That way the red marks stay on as long as you want. When you exit the room, maybe they can go slightly paler.
That way the new red marks can be seen when you room again and use the same pose.

Kidnapping is an intriguing idea. Not sure how a pose would help this though. To me, it seems a role play is the key and poses will enhance the experience.
The swing, spreader, cuffs, St Andrews Cross etc.. and other poses can easily be incorporated to make the rp interesting and exciting.
All you need is imagination.

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : August 12, 2015, 03:07:02 PM »

The problem to add red marks is the same as changing clothes/customize your avi in room. It's not possible with the current gui. At the moment you had to leave the room and add them as you add tattoes. I don't think people would like it.

But there are some poses where the body changes ;D Maybe they could add poses, where these marks appear. Though when you change pose, they would be gone again. Maybe worth a try or a pose suggestion?

alex65x
: 5

« #14 : August 16, 2015, 02:42:44 AM »

it would at least be a first step getting the red marks as tattoos ... - i can decide then if i want to add them after a session or just have them on my legs, but, back, whatever ....

i understand its hard to let them appear during spanking, like red cheeks or red but when slapping but this can be covered in ongoing development of the game

this should be easy to implement though

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: