*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New feature: meeting room
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
: New feature: meeting room  ( 40095 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« #30 : October 31, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »

It's such a big NEW addition.  There is going to be bugs.  This, I think is a big risk for the ACHAT team.  If it doesn't work or it doesn't bring new people in, or people renewing then it could mean all this work for nothing. Remember, this is still a TEST.

But not being able to log in at all,  that's a biggie.  Maybe they are trying to tell you something Zoe.  ::)

Is there just one area or is there more than one Area like the poker?  Because I've just got party is full.  Now I think they are trying to tell me something as well.  ::)

I wish the left and right controls were a little bit less clunky (if you know what I mean).  I'm pressing Left / Right and I am turning almost approx. 30 Degs. (or was it 27)  :D 

Also, I've just gone in there with the detail ALREADY set to low and it SEEMS (only Seems) less juddery than going in there on high detail and then changing it to low whilst in the Garden.  Might just be me though not remembering how it was the last time I was there ::)  But there was quite a few people there as well today and it wasn't that bad.  (That's with the distance up to max as well.) 

The typing is a bit slow as well though at the Mo. 
« : November 06, 2015, 04:00:17 AM zuzannah »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #31 : November 01, 2015, 08:45:54 AM »

there really is nothing to do and get spammed with invites
no one really  chats.....

a limited of 15 people in room so it dont get so heavy to run it.

I prefer the poker room..

I do like the  garden  room  and that you can see what others wear
great way to see the clothing from the shop ..

can you add some hit maybe kick actions  please  a  slap  one would be nice  ::)
« : November 01, 2015, 10:08:40 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : November 01, 2015, 09:24:58 AM »

I like this new meeting place. I love the Avi swagger  LOL
Thank you Achat. Its a great upgrade, although there are a few little kinks to iron out but these are being addressed.

Its a great way to meet & greet & make new friends.

A little gripe is the cold invites ...

It annoys me I am in conversation & the invite square suddenly interrupts me. Then when I check its not even a guy in my conversation but someone invading my conversation.
As he is shown red and sometimes at quite a distance I cannot remonstrate  with his rudeness.

I ask that the Achat gods consider :-

1. Barring cold invites from persons showing red to you and
2. Having the option of turning your invites on and off.

If I want to be invited after a conversation I can click it to ON to be invited instead of receiving annoying colds mid conversation.

Thank you

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #33 : November 02, 2015, 02:45:34 AM »

mmmm, well, honestly, after had solved by myself the .dll problem, the room works fine for me, just a little laggy with details distance at the max, to do not metion the ugly walking animation!

aaaanyway, I think it's an interessing add if it can be evolved soon offering more than just trying to chat and walk around.....let's see

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #34 : November 02, 2015, 03:47:35 AM »

Me I love because:

You can talk with everyone and when a guy invite you in front of his girl, it's very funny  ;D
Seriously it's fun but like said HB if you can dance, sit or I don't know, drink with table and chairs... that was better.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zuzannah

« #35 : November 02, 2015, 04:25:55 AM »

I think the walking is fine HB.  I's not Mass Effect or Tomb Raider you know.  ::)  The only thing about the walking I don't like is that if you walk into a tree or any other object, that is, you continue to walk like in the old Third Person Viewed games.

I think other adds would be nice like hugs or other greetings but, that how could that be implemented without the "stalkers" just coming up to you and doing so ?  Maybe a drop down menu, with options (E.G  Hug, Kiss, Hot Kiss  :o, Walk around with collar and lead. (J'sus did I say that out loud)  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[  Invite, Group and of course DECLINE) when left clicking on a persons name.

Sitting down on the benches would also be good, but if there is a larger group that want to sit together the best bet would be a picnic table, so a least we would be facing each other.
« : November 02, 2015, 12:13:11 PM zuzannah »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #36 : November 02, 2015, 10:11:43 PM »

I want to look at my  Face  !

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #37 : November 03, 2015, 02:40:39 AM »

I think the walking is fine HB.  I's not Mass Effect or Tomb Raider you know.

Indeed it isn't.....but hell, it's rellay horrible!   >:(

Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #38 : November 03, 2015, 03:01:51 PM »

I have been in the Meeting room about 3 times today and each time I have found I am talking to myself. No one seems to be receiving my text / conversation nor I theirs.  I have rebooted but the same issue remains.

Is anyone else having this problem today? 

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #39 : November 04, 2015, 05:26:33 AM »

I have been in the Meeting room about 3 times today and each time I have found I am talking to myself. No one seems to be receiving my text / conversation nor I theirs.  I have rebooted but the same issue remains.

Is anyone else having this problem today? 

Hi Skydance,
Yes I went to the meeting room with a friend and test and nothing work :(
Nobody receive your messages and you don't receive messages too !

Only cold invite work  ::)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Skydance
: 250

Fluffy White Cumulus or Wild Stormy Nimbus ?

« #40 : November 04, 2015, 06:46:44 AM »

I've just been in again today and it seems I am still unable to have a conversation with anyone. They are not receiving my text and I'm not receiving theirs except cold invites ... surprise surprise.

However I did receive a ghost chat. This person was not in the meeting room and I appeared to be hearing her private room.

Here is the chat, with name changed to Ghost to prevent any embarrassment.

Ghost: my pussy so red
Ghost: yyyyyyy
Ghost: ass
Ghost: fuck
Skydance: hello  (To Ghost, looking round, no sign of her )
Skydance: can you hear me?

Approach a crowd of people
Skydance: hello can you hear me?
Skydance: sighs

Ghost: oooo
Ghost: my cow tits
Ghost: yessssss

To another crowd of people.
Skydance: can anyone hear me?

Ghost: mmmmmm
Ghost: my big cow tits!!!!
Ghost : I like it
Skydance: lol
Ghost: thx Miss

( I don't know if the Ghost could hear me but I exited after this)

Some people just look up in wonder, others simply dance in the sky amongst the stars
maron211177
: 3435

« #41 : November 04, 2015, 06:53:11 AM »

I experienced the same a few times now Sky
the chat isnt working at all but you get private room messages  ::) ::) ::)
already wrote a support ticket
that has to be fixed soon, for the sake of privacy

The aChat Town Square  http://achatsquare.chatango.com
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #42 : November 04, 2015, 10:41:16 AM »

I experienced the same a few times now Sky
the chat isnt working at all but you get private room messages  ::) ::) ::)
already wrote a support ticket
that has to be fixed soon, for the sake of privacy

Absolutely agree, i read some private messages too from room when i was in the meeting place. For the sake of privacy, this must be fixed as soon as posible.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Lover
: 10350

« #43 : November 04, 2015, 10:48:24 AM »

Strange... and of course it has to be fixed asap. In the beginning of AChat, there have been some ghost members too..maybe they are back?  lol.. or they are ancients of our AB&G...?

zuzannah

« #44 : November 04, 2015, 12:36:19 PM »

WTF.  Seriously !!!!!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:(
« : November 04, 2015, 05:53:07 PM zuzannah »

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  
« previous next »
: