*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Client UPDATE : Vers. 674.7 on 10/01/16
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Client UPDATE : Vers. 674.7 on 10/01/16  ( 7962 )
GsCougar

« : October 01, 2016, 03:26:16 AM »

here we go again

poof  crash and than you need to update

Mine still running

just for the mean time

if you have that  LOG OUT and let the software do the automatic update

YEAH  NEW ROOM

hope to see you laters

NOW pick some music on internet  you tube or 181.fm   and lets have FUN

THANKS ACHAT  THUMBS UP
« : October 01, 2016, 03:42:46 AM GsCougar »
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #1 : October 01, 2016, 03:40:18 AM »

Hi,

Nice but the party is full for me  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
GsCougar

« #2 : October 01, 2016, 04:53:18 AM »

Hi,

Nice but the party is full for me  :)

haha all good just make sure the meter is running when you use my cab  :)  ;D
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : October 01, 2016, 06:07:12 AM »

I Like it.    :-* :-*

It's nice and bright, runs smoothly (smoother than Winter Even on my P.C), not as slow with the typing either. And that's on higher detail and distance to max.  (I think so anyway,  I didn't look).   ::)

Had fun in there this morning.  Yes.  Nice.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #4 : October 01, 2016, 06:18:47 AM »

I like it.
steps work
window reflections are more accurate
it seems good

I'd still rather have a bar, but it's good

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Anatasia97

« #5 : October 01, 2016, 07:59:10 AM »

im glad some user can get in there, i have crashed 10 times so far trying. GRRRRR BUGGY CRAP IS WHAT IT IS!
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #6 : October 01, 2016, 08:05:01 AM »

It's strange Ana, all work fine for me.

I like too, very good, the sounds of the street are not bad too, well done :)
Some bug when you do an instant action (slow dance) you can be block in a car or... dancing in the air  :D

I just hope they had not enough beds in the street if not AChat must close the "Street Place" for cleaning  ;D
And it was fun it that was a night streets place  :)
« : October 01, 2016, 08:13:12 AM Nat33 »

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #7 : October 01, 2016, 08:28:49 AM »

I like the streets of NY.

Some wierd people hanging round though,  keeps the NYmphomania Police Dept Busy

Can you believe Day 1, I got a ticket for lewd behaviour in public LOL
Keep up the good work Officers.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Anatasia97

« #8 : October 01, 2016, 09:53:45 AM »

finally got into the new room, now the other two crash if i try getting back into them wtf?
Grizz
: 6

« #9 : October 01, 2016, 01:55:24 PM »

Upgrade will not auto update on my game , I have closed the game out rebooted my computer opened the game back up and it still won't auto upgrade my game . Is there another workaround for this issue , running windows 7 if that helps any . Was working fine last night but tried to log on today and all I get is the message that your version is out of date and to close and let the game auto update which it is not doing for me , I have tried uninstalling the twice and reinstalling it and still not getting the update for the correct version so it won't let me login . If anyone knows how to fix this issue i would be greatful .

Thx
GsCougar

« #10 : October 01, 2016, 02:41:33 PM »

Upgrade will not auto update on my game , I have closed the game out rebooted my computer opened the game back up and it still won't auto upgrade my game . Is there another workaround for this issue , running windows 7 if that helps any . Was working fine last night but tried to log on today and all I get is the message that your version is out of date and to close and let the game auto update which it is not doing for me , I have tried uninstalling the twice and reinstalling it and still not getting the update for the correct version so it won't let me login . If anyone knows how to fix this issue i would be greatful .

Thx

check if your security software dont block the download - can sometimes happend

if no other comes up need to ask support

but i had the same one tiime i had a automatic update in firewall and it kicked the update from a game out

hope you get it to work
Grizz

« #11 : October 01, 2016, 02:50:47 PM »

Thx I did disable my anti virus and my firewall and tried it but it still didn't update , but it did update on my laptop which is windows 10 with the same anti virus software installed on both desktop and laptop , is it a windows 7 issue because my destop is windows 7 and laptop is windows 10 and as i said on the laptop it updated with no issues , but i can't play the game on the laptop the game is way to slow and laggy even on the lowest settings . I also did send a e-mail to customer support this morning but still no response back yet .
zuzannah
: 1379

« #12 : October 01, 2016, 03:10:30 PM »

Hi Grizz.

I've got Windows 7 Home Premium 64  bit.   (8 Gb memory).  And a P.C. from 2011.

I've had no trouble whatsoever.  I've allowed ACHAT through my firewall.  Norton Internet Security latest Version and update.

I know this isn't much help,  just saying that Win 7 may not be the problem.

Also no lag at all.  This is the smoothest I've seen a Meeting Place work.

jayc
: 1600

« #13 : October 01, 2016, 03:21:58 PM »

Grizz,

make sure all fire walls will allow achat.....  norton, mcaffee, windows defender, etc. or try this.

After uninstalling, also delete (or rename) the existing folders on your harddrive before you reinstall.

You can see the installation path by clicking the right mouse button on the AChat symbol.

Here is one solution, another member did:

I reinstalled from scratch.  Deleted all other extraneous files from system including LOCAL files, any hidden user or temp. files etc.
Booted up again waited for updates to complete.  Removed all clothing, addons and text.  Saved a character and then started again from the beginning

hope this helps   :)

Grizz

« #14 : October 01, 2016, 03:45:55 PM »

All upgrades except the newest one have came through just fine the update with the likes and dislikes on it came through and installed just fine  , so I have no clue why this one won't install and work correctly , not sure how or which hidden files to delete I don't want to remove something that would stop my computer from working at all , everything else on my computer seems to be working fine other than this.

Is there another work around or are the going to update the download software on the website so you automatically get the correct version without the update ?
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: