*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing cloth textures
« previous next »
: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 46
: Editing cloth textures  ( 354089 )
Pafe
: 548

« #450 : May 23, 2012, 06:47:57 AM »

Hiya's...

Congratulations Tight on the release of your designs.  I think they are fabulous.  I was out of town since last Thursday, so I missed the Friday update, but got two of them this morning.

I can't wait to seen Jeanona's designs come to the shop.  You should all be very proud of your accomplishment.

Jeanona, I feel the way you do.  I like to think of the gang here in the Forum as my extended family, because everyone reminds me of my family.  We joke, we argue, we have fun together, and we love each other.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

TightFit74
: 2415

« #451 : May 23, 2012, 01:25:59 PM »

Thank you ms Pafe,

I think we are very eager to see Jeanona's designs in the shop. be sure to log in coming friday..

@ Jeanona, can you imagine all guys not wearing pants because of your release ;D

Back to topic. By request of Keiko (thank you sweetie, you are marvelous), the A-team have made a few changes to the viewer on which you can see your own design. All the unnecessary buttons have been removed, leaving the background open as a large, empty canvas.

Also loading your own background and making a full size screenshot, have been added to the possibilities. This is a wonderful development and I want to thank keiko and the A-team for requesting and making the request come true. This helps tremendously in improving our designs.

For anyone interested in looking at the difference, load the achat-client but don't log in. Enter 'tex' in the chat window and either press enter or click 'send message'

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
TightFit74

« #452 : May 23, 2012, 01:59:04 PM »

addition:

I searched a while for the location of the saved screenshots. you can locate them in the root directory of the game, in the folder 'screenshots'

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #453 : May 25, 2012, 03:15:04 AM »

For designer, this is a perfect new version of the tool, cause you can show your work in all their glory and, whit the chamnce of loading a background, you can create a perfect themed preview of theme!

thanks to all of you on for the hard work and to Keiko for her wonderful request!

now, i just hope we can have some interessing update for Achat room and for the system it self: new chat system, new rooms and (i don't gonna loose this hope!) a common area!

TightFit74

« #454 : May 25, 2012, 08:30:53 AM »

Jeanona's Moon sets have been released!

Congratulations Jeanona! The last release we have been waiting for! Can't wait to see them on someone in a room :)

hentaiboy69

« #455 : May 25, 2012, 08:42:21 AM »

I had see it right now on the shop, but....crap! 349 A$!?

edit:
hope the dev-team gonna add the template for mask and hat too.....a mask like this will be great!
« : May 25, 2012, 10:56:45 AM hentaiboy69 »

jeanona31
: 503

« #456 : May 25, 2012, 11:51:19 AM »

Dear Hentai,  sorry ... :-[

I have to tell - I believe it is my fault when it comes to the price .
The reason for this is because it is a costume that consists 4 parts of clothing. It is not the same when it comes to design for one, two or more pieces of clothing. More pieces, as you can presume, requires much more time and effort. For e.g Moon Set took me a lot of time, much more than any other design on which I worked so far.
I thought about a lower price, given that it is the first design to be published, but my guess is that there must be a difference, for all of us ,if we work with several pieces of clothing in one costume. I believe that the difference in price it is not too large compared how much bigger difference it is when we working with multiple pieces or much more details.

My wish was, if I may remind you of my earlier post, to all our friends from the forum receive our designs at a lower price than would be the price in the shop but unfortunately I was told it would be very complicated to perform.
Thanks for your, I hope, understanding these reasons.

Great news, thank you Tom, always had faith when it comes to A-team.
before I say my final opinion will wait to see what "Captain Tight" has to say ;D.
Also, I have a few questions:

1 - I assume that designers can use their designs for free.  Or have to pay for them?

2 - It would be nice to active members of this forum can achieve certain benefits, for example,
     to get our designs at lower cost than would be the price in the shop ?
     They deserve it, because without them we would not have had something to do on the forum.
     It is also one of the best ways to promote a forum and the game.

This should not be high demands as it will waive all rights of our projects if we agree with your terms.
« : May 25, 2012, 12:27:27 PM jeanona31 »

jeanona31
: 503

« #457 : May 25, 2012, 11:59:26 AM »

Jeanona's Moon sets have been released!

Congratulations Jeanona! The last release we have been waiting for! Can't wait to see them on someone in a room :)

Thank you very much dear friend ! :)

taztexan
: 154

« #458 : May 25, 2012, 12:39:36 PM »

Got all of the backgrounds.. Nice work!! *muahs!!!

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
TightFit74

« #459 : May 25, 2012, 01:02:07 PM »

info:

besides the great outfits by Jeanona, and the backgrounds matching the space outfits ánd jeanona's pieces, there is an update to the texture viewer as well. You can now select shoes, an option previously not there. A question to the a-team: any chance we can change the colour of the shoes? A lbd doesn't fir well with white shoes.. :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #460 : May 25, 2012, 01:03:03 PM »

Just seen Jeanona's  moon designs in the shop.  Absolutely fabulous ..  love them all,  Congratulations on all your creations and successful launch. Your hard work has really paid off and Thank you Achat Gods for allowing it all to be possible.
Thank you for the planet and space backgrounds too ...  mmm   now to capture my man to take me to new heights  ...  cloud 9 and beyonnnnnnnnnnndd   :D ..  

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #461 : May 25, 2012, 01:10:26 PM »

Hiya's...

Jeanona, the Moon Sets are fabulous!  I couldn't wait to put them on.

info:

besides the great outfits by Jeanona, and the backgrounds matching the space outfits ánd jeanona's pieces, there is an update to the texture viewer as well. You can now select shoes, an option previously not there. A question to the a-team: any chance we can change the colour of the shoes? A lbd doesn't fir well with white shoes.. :)

I got so excited when I read this that I clicked on quote and then post.  I forgot to put in what I wanted to say...  lol

... and what I wanted to say is this:   Boudoir Shoes, here we come!!  I offer a reward for the creation of boudoir shoes.  I don't know what it is yet, but I'm sure we can come to an agreement on something.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe
« : May 25, 2012, 01:29:18 PM Pafe »

hentaiboy69

« #462 : May 26, 2012, 06:02:12 AM »

Dear Hentai,  sorry ... :-[

I have to tell - I believe it is my fault when it comes to the price .
The reason for this is because it is a costume that consists 4 parts of clothing. It is not the same when it comes to design for one, two or more pieces of clothing. More pieces, as you can presume, requires much more time and effort. For e.g Moon Set took me a lot of time, much more than any other design on which I worked so far.
I thought about a lower price, given that it is the first design to be published, but my guess is that there must be a difference, for all of us ,if we work with several pieces of clothing in one costume. I believe that the difference in price it is not too large compared how much bigger difference it is when we working with multiple pieces or much more details.

My wish was, if I may remind you of my earlier post, to all our friends from the forum receive our designs at a lower price than would be the price in the shop but unfortunately I was told it would be very complicated to perform.
Thanks for your, I hope, understanding these reasons.

Great news, thank you Tom, always had faith when it comes to A-team.
before I say my final opinion will wait to see what "Captain Tight" has to say ;D.
Also, I have a few questions:

1 - I assume that designers can use their designs for free.  Or have to pay for them?

2 - It would be nice to active members of this forum can achieve certain benefits, for example,
     to get our designs at lower cost than would be the price in the shop ?
     They deserve it, because without them we would not have had something to do on the forum.
     It is also one of the best ways to promote a forum and the game.

This should not be high demands as it will waive all rights of our projects if we agree with your terms.

no need to be sorry.....you had work hard for it, my friend......and hope you gonna work on more nice stuff!

marco_H
: 3

« #463 : May 26, 2012, 08:57:38 PM »

I read almost all comments and i must to say its great job.
thank you
Marco
TightFit74

« #464 : May 28, 2012, 05:18:36 AM »

Now that the first designs have been released, I'd like to show some work in progress. I have not been idle since the SS AChat uniforms were released and I can ensure you that Keiko and Jeanona have been hard at work as well. I also hope that the succes of the releases, will inspire other designers to create their own ideas and show them on forum so they can find their way into the program.

The moderators have requested to make room on forum (among a few other changes) and hopefully we will soon have a seperate section for all artist work the members would like to share with us. Not just texture designs, but also the other outings of creativity, which can be found here :
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1641.0.html

As the section for artwork will hopefully be installed soon (we will let you know ahead of time what changes are proposed for the forum, so that the changes aren't sudden and unexpected) and to keep this thread clean, I have started a new thread: Tight's Fits. I will keep that thread updated with designs and ideas, also ask for your input.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1689.0.html

: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 46  
« previous next »
: