*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  some Ideas I think would be amazing
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: some Ideas I think would be amazing  ( 15035 )
thumpazz
: 17

« : July 19, 2010, 11:20:49 PM »

I have some Ideas that I think would make A chat even more amazing. If we could put some different places and different this we could have amazing sex in. example, Bars where we can pick up others, specialty places, hot tubs, etc. would make the whole A chat more realistic than it already is.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 20, 2010, 09:28:01 AM »

Great idea thumpazz, there are 100000 user with you :D

We spoke about this before and we will talk about again and again, I'm sure.

thumpazz

« #2 : July 20, 2010, 09:46:55 AM »

thanks lover, glad someone is with me on this...lol
thumpazz

« #3 : July 20, 2010, 11:28:57 AM »

when we gonna get some DP poses, need them for MMF , would be amazing
sinnnn
: 1379

« #4 : July 21, 2010, 01:12:40 PM »

Again great minds think alike.  Said all that before, if only A-team was listening :'(
thumpazz

« #5 : July 21, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »

Exactly Sinn I agree with you 110% A team should start listening...lmao
Lover

« #6 : July 22, 2010, 08:59:35 AM »

I think the A-Team is listening. Almost. Of course they have their own ideas and it's their business. They are having a plan (I hope so ;)) and make it. Some of our ideas habe been implemented.
What is really missing? Their feedback. If they would tell us from time to time about our wishes and suggestion, about the progress and the next-coming updates, we could concentrate on our job :D
And of course, we want everything and at once. Not today, but yesterday. That's natural and of course it's allowed.

And we will (and shall, I'm sure) go on with new ideas, wishes and suggestions. The more ideas and wishes we have, the more possibilities the A-Team has. So A-Team, listen to us and we will give you what you need: Ideas and money. Then you give us what we nee: Fun & a good time

Lover

sinnnn

« #7 : July 22, 2010, 09:28:29 AM »

Hey I think they are doing a good job.  The problem is that the demands are getting great.  They are starting to get more business and you have to keep up with that.  Supply and demand, you don't keep up then you start loosing customers.  Some of my friends are hanging over at 2nd life because its more fun for them.  They try to get me to try it out, but I'm willing to stick it out a lil bit longer with Achat. 

Seems like they might need to hire a lil more ppl.  Hell I'd hire a customer rep to deal with the forum.  Just to shut your demanding asses up(LOL).  You know, pat us on the head and let us know that we are heard.  Give us that lil excuse as to why this and why that.   ;D ;D ;D

Again when your business starts to grow, you have to grow with it. 
bouli

« #8 : July 22, 2010, 09:33:22 AM »

I really agree with Sinnnn's last statement, they really need a community person by now. It's been month's since we saw anyone of the team active here on the forums. If not another person, at least put a few hours a week on it with your current staff.
It would mean so much to us to hear what's happening behind your doors.
cakegirl

« #9 : July 22, 2010, 12:06:46 PM »

AMEN to Lover, Sinnn and Bouli! Kisses!  :-*
sinnnn

« #10 : July 22, 2010, 12:52:39 PM »

An I kiss you back.  ;)
Lover

« #11 : July 22, 2010, 03:32:46 PM »

Kisses Cakegirl.

I agree with a moderator/presenter. Few days ago I said it's not necessary yet. You usually need them to watch over the forum, to help and as a connector between user and maker.
The first two are ok (up to now). But a connector will be a great help, almost for the A-Team itself.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #12 : July 22, 2010, 06:17:37 PM »

It's doubtful they would ever get one, because as it stands now they can get their feedback without us having any direct targets. A moderator would be someone who could be specifically addressed and would be expected to specifically respond.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
thumpazz

« #13 : July 22, 2010, 08:55:23 PM »

Hell if they are listening why aren't they breaking their butts and giving us what we want....lmao
Lover

« #14 : July 23, 2010, 11:21:55 AM »

They gave as at least 8 new actions in May, 6 in June and 6 in July up to today. They created a new gender and gave her/his some new positions.
They made 17 new positions for FM and 2 for FF.
We can't say they do nothing and probably we can't say they don't listen to us. True is, they don't give us in time what we in this forum are asking for.
They know about the realtion between Female, Male, She-Male, Homo... I think they just look at this relation. We have to go on asking and have to hope they listen more to this forum, as it's growing, too.

What I really want, the A-Team will tell us a bit about their agenda and about their ideas. That must not be every week, but once a month (a rhyme :D)

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: