*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 179173 )
bobbler

« #45 : September 03, 2009, 08:06:29 PM »

ps
Those buttons could also be used similarly to the ignore button in that they would allow chatting with members of the chosen sex(es).
Florent
: 137

« #46 : September 08, 2009, 09:02:00 AM »

Another little suggestion : instead of creating uniforms, why not create new clothes, and espacially some hats ? ... Hats are beautiful, and women (and men too of course) with hats can be very charming or sexy...

But well, anyway, we really need more faces type, more color skin, color of hair, and more clothes !!!  ;)
bobbler

« #47 : September 08, 2009, 05:55:33 PM »

Wouldn't be a bad idea to give the girl the squirt button option for the actions where she is jerking/sucking the guy off.  I bet the girls would LOVE that!
Willyco
: 97

« #48 : September 13, 2009, 06:20:18 AM »

OK.  Here's something that is needed almost as badly as the "ignore" button.

Each member should be able to choose which sex they want to accept invitations from.  Many girls are writing in their descriptions that they are only looking for other girls, not men, yet they are always getting invites from men.  The descriptions are getting pretty nasty.
There should be 2 buttons, one for male & one for female, that each member can activate so that they will be able to accept invites from either sex or both.

Put that at the top of your list  ;)

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this proposal, because If I want to make a choise, I want make a singolar choise, not a general choise... and accept or decline the singular person not an enteir gender...

by the way, I suggest to add more options for the breast size and dimensions (for the female characters ;-) and some girls ask me if the guys can have different coks (size, form, aspect, etc.)...

an other suggest: will be add a section in the profile for the spocken languages, it will be more simple to contact the persons with the preferred languages...
« : September 13, 2009, 06:35:40 AM Willyco »

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
bobbler

« #49 : September 13, 2009, 10:22:59 AM »

@ willyco:

But you could activate or not activate the button for either sex.  If you want to allow both, you can do that.  If you want to allow only one, you can do that too.  Or at least, that's my thinking about how it might work.
bobbler

« #50 : September 13, 2009, 01:19:11 PM »

ps
Those buttons could also be used similarly to the ignore button in that they would allow chatting with members of the chosen sex(es).
On second thought, I don't think this part of my gender button idea is a good one since I do like to talk to males sometimes.
bobbler

« #51 : September 15, 2009, 04:01:27 PM »

This has been said before but I will say it again and add one...more diversity in nationalities & facial features...add Native Americans to the list.

;D
bobbler

« #52 : September 18, 2009, 04:44:54 PM »

Is there any way that you could make it so that you can see that the member you are chatting with is typing?  It would cause less confusion.
bobbler

« #53 : September 18, 2009, 04:51:07 PM »

& let's have two rooms with separate buttons that we can go to:

Invite to Chat Room

Invite to Sex Room
Florent

« #54 : September 18, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »

Is there any way that you could make it so that you can see that the member you are chatting with is typing?  It would cause less confusion.

I had the same thought some minutes ago. And I agree with you !
Big_Leo
: 72

« #55 : September 21, 2009, 04:14:29 AM »

Just a little technical suggestion: it could be useful to have a "sleep" status appear next to our name when we use the "sleep" key to reduce the program in the systray.
Florent

« #56 : September 21, 2009, 09:10:52 AM »

I agree with Leo, it could be very usefull... !

I also have another suggestion : don't you think it would be fine to have an opportunity to create a longer presentation of ourselves. Not on the achat window, it would be to heavy, but maybe by clicking on a link we could get on a page here where every member could, if he wants, take the time to talk a little more about him, what he likes, what he dislikes, why he comes here, what he's looking for, etc.

Just an idea, I could live without it of course ! :)
bouli

« #57 : September 28, 2009, 01:27:03 PM »

• I'd very much like to see something similar to what Leo suggests, but not exactly the same. What I want is the possibility to mark myself as Away or Not avilable, similar to what's already present in other chat clients/protocols.
  • Another thing that's already been mentioned in here is a friend's list to keep track of your favorite buddies and partners. UI wise it would probably look a whole lot like the ignore list and functionality, making it quite simple to design and implement if I'm not mistaken. Seeing a little heart instead of a little cross next to the name in the Search result list.
    Some kind of notification as to when your friend logs in and out would be nice too. If this would make it too easy for potential stalkers, some kind of mutual agreement would have to be implemented as well (friend request with an accept and ignore option), but this would probably take a while to implement.
  • One thing that I like to see, but I understand that it has to be configurable, is an audible notification of incoming messages (and maybe invites) for when I'm either tabbed out or have the application minimized. The blinking icon is good and all, but I've missed it on several occasions already.
    I realize this might result in spam for some users (mainly our oh-so-popular girls) hence the priorly mentioned configuration option for this. One idea to limit it would be to only allow one sound a minute or something. Another idea would be to only enable the sounds for people on your friends list (if this will be implemented).

Feel free to shoot these ideas down or try to improve and discuss them. I just wanted to get them on print for other to see. :)
« : September 28, 2009, 01:44:39 PM bouli »
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #58 : September 28, 2009, 01:34:51 PM »

some very good Ideas...

I would like to se the away feature when insleep mode (to all) and a priority list avaiable to Premium members only ...

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
bobbler

« #59 : September 30, 2009, 02:55:22 PM »

• Another thing that's already been mentioned in here is a friend's list to keep track of your favorite buddies and partners. UI wise it would probably look a whole lot like the ignore list and functionality, making it quite simple to design and implement if I'm not mistaken. Seeing a little heart instead of a little cross next to the name in the Search result list.

• One thing that I like to see, but I understand that it has to be configurable, is an audible notification of incoming messages (and maybe invites) for when I'm either tabbed out or have the application minimized. The blinking icon is good and all, but I've missed it on several occasions already.
    I realize this might result in spam for some users (mainly our oh-so-popular girls) hence the priorly mentioned configuration option for this. One idea to limit it would be to only allow one sound a minute or something. Another idea would be to only enable the sounds for people on your friends list (if this will be implemented).
I agree with this 100%. Implementing a friend's list similar to the way the ignore list functions should be pretty easy to do & it would be just as helpful.

And the audible tone for an incoming message is also a very good idea.
« : September 30, 2009, 02:57:13 PM bobbler »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21  
« previous next »
: