*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Now I Want Shoes
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: Now I Want Shoes  ( 48145 )
Pafe
: 548

« : April 03, 2012, 03:26:51 PM »

Hiya's...

First, I want to thank the Dev team and everyone involved in bringing us the Bunny Ears and Tail.  It really made my day when I saw that they were available.  I was dancing like the girl below my posts.

But, as a true consumer, I am never satisfied.  Now I want shoes.  Not just any shoes... I want those cute, sexy boudoir shoes that you've all seen in those sexy movies and magazines.  Shoes like these:

So here is a challenge to all you creative designers out there.  You have all shown remarkable talent in developing fashion creations that everyone wants.  Now I would like to see someone create some shoes.  The ones in the above pictures are the ones I want, but I would also enjoy being able to select other styles too. 

You ladies all know... you can't have too many pairs of shoes.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe
« : April 16, 2012, 05:27:42 PM Pafe »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : April 03, 2012, 05:18:15 PM »

not interessed as long as there is no spikes in shoes to kick ass to the ones who are not fair in their words lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #2 : April 03, 2012, 05:47:20 PM »

Two words that instantly invoke fear in the mind of any store clerk...

SHOE SALE

Yes, pafe... we can never have too many... there is so such thing... it's incomprehensible, reprehensible, impossible, etc.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : April 04, 2012, 01:35:54 AM »

Yes, pafe... we can never have too many... there is so such thing... it's incomprehensible, reprehensible, impossible, etc.

Lol yes. :D

I have almost all of shoes that are available here, except a few pairs that only comes with some complete outfits that I don't really want. :P

I would also like cute mules like those, maybe black with a pink tassel to go with my bunny outfit. :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : April 04, 2012, 01:36:52 AM »

Girls, it's hard to satisfy you all, damn!

Rukya, are this one good for you!?

Giddap, my pony! hiii-haaaa!

ooops, i forget those! i had found them for the clothes' poll, but i can repost theme here too!
« : April 04, 2012, 02:48:07 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #5 : April 04, 2012, 06:20:27 AM »

hehe good try hentai , but i dont kick asses with the back of my feet  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #6 : April 04, 2012, 06:47:27 AM »

Well, look at this!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #7 : April 04, 2012, 07:22:00 AM »

better  ;D with this youre sure to give pain . Lets try it on the first rabit i found  ;D

Urban
: 329

« #8 : April 06, 2012, 09:08:22 AM »

Girls, it's hard to satisfy you all, damn!

Rukya, are this one good for you!?

Special Cow-Girl riding pose ?
hentaiboy69

« #9 : April 06, 2012, 09:36:54 AM »

In the name of pain! not for me!   :P

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : April 06, 2012, 03:44:57 PM »

I too would like to thank the Achat Gods for the delightful Easter bunny wear ....   THANK YOU xxxxx   :-*

OMG  yes ... I'm in for the boudoir shoes and ...  I'd like a sexy silky dressing gown for that special  ... " lean on the doorframe of the bedroom with a wicked smile and purposeful flash"  to my man waiting in anticipation on the bed .....  mmm mmmm mmmm

:P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #11 : April 06, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »

Trullallero trullallà!

oh, a girl whit this on the house door is a wonderfull wellcome!  :D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #12 : April 06, 2012, 09:04:19 PM »

OHHHHHHHHHHH  Hentai .. That is just fabulous Darling ...  just love it xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #13 : April 07, 2012, 04:06:13 AM »

Hiya's...

As far as boudoir clothing, I've always had a soft spot for the older fashions from the '30's, '40's & 50's, especially the negligees.  I don't know why, it's probably because those are the movies I watched on television as I was growing up.  I think (just my opinion) that the fashions of those times were so sexy, without being as "in your face" like some of today's fashions can be.  As it was pointed out in a discussion I had last night, those fashions had a promise of naughtiness once the boudoir's doors were closed.  I own several negligees that I love to wear on those special occasions.

Here are two examples I found that I would love to own:

I love the look of this one

And here's one of Jane Russell.... check out the shoes she has on.  That is exactly the look I am after.  I mean... how could you resist her?

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69

« #14 : April 07, 2012, 07:10:24 AM »

Wonderfull found, Pafe! lovely!

i think you will be relly cute whit it on.......and whitout too, of course!  ;)

: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: