*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 101145 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #195 : July 01, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »

Congratulations to Spain , your dominence complete ... you have won the the last three major tournaments 

The European Championships twice now and the World cup  ... well done.

SPAIN  4    ITALY  0

Italy, well done , you made it to the finals and that is a great achievement too  :)

Well done everyone, it was great overall. I enjoyed your company here and this tournament.

Bear, I relish future battles - needle and prod my friend ... but prepare to be stung  hehe

Ok, Dennis, Solarway ...  Give me a banner ...  cant be much worse than my Italian one  ( Thanks Hentai lol  )  xxx
« : July 01, 2012, 03:59:39 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #196 : July 01, 2012, 03:44:07 PM »

Never say it Brandy......

I'd like to thanks all of you who join the bet and a special thanks goes to Lover for the wonderful idea!

And a personal thanks go to Brandy......fighting whit you here and in Achat was nice and really funny! Hope we can do it again! eh eh!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #197 : July 01, 2012, 03:53:12 PM »

Yeaay the football is finished  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee

« #198 : July 01, 2012, 04:11:11 PM »

Never say it Brandy......

I'd like to thanks all of you who join the bet and a special thanks goes to Lover for the wonderful idea!

And a personal thanks go to Brandy......fighting whit you here and in Achat was nice and really funny! Hope we can do it again! eh eh!

Oh,  HEAR HEAR ..... PROST  Lover.. raising my cup of tea in your direction ...  It was a great idea to post this as a topic.  And Hentai .. I'm sure there are more battles to come  hehe .... the Olympics tournament as GB  and the Womens Euro next year ... ENGLAND will be back ...   hehe
Thank you for raising up and being a great adversary, I enjoyed it immensely ... pity we lost  LMAO ...

And all the other Soldiers who raised to the challenge ... It was fun :)     I look forward to future battles ...  and probably more banners...  big sigh ...  LMAO 

Cheers everybody ... hugs and MWAHS all round. xxx
« : July 01, 2012, 08:11:11 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #199 : July 02, 2012, 03:05:43 PM »

@Luctor: If you wanna start a bet about Tour de France just do it!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N   S P A I N ! ! !

A great match, a great tournament and a worthy winner. If a team wins three of three big tournaments it is a great team. My congrats for this too.

The rules are clear: The Spain team decides which banner we will have for one week.

The winner are:
Dennis & solarway

Pafe
: 548

« #200 : July 03, 2012, 04:42:18 AM »

Hiya's...

I should have taken a look at all the teams first.  If I had seen the Spanish Team picture before I picked, I would have chosen them.  What a nice looking group of young men!

And Number 21... Wowsers!   I'd like to massage his sore muscles.      So cute... he reminds me in a way of my Davy Jones.

Okay... I'm ready to display my banner... whatever it is.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover

« #201 : July 22, 2012, 07:43:35 AM »

Important note
If Dennis or solarway not respond between next week they are disqualified. Winner will be the 2nd place:
Medjai, Chas and HB
« : July 22, 2012, 07:54:57 AM Lover »

hentaiboy69

« #202 : July 22, 2012, 07:53:46 AM »

don't forget Chas, Lover!

anyway, for me is not a problem if we wanna wait for them.....let's see what others think

Lover

« #203 : July 22, 2012, 07:55:53 AM »

Thanks HB :)

I give one more week... thinking it's enough then.

Brandybee

« #204 : July 22, 2012, 07:59:10 AM »

Not seen Dennis but spoke recently to Solarway ..  He did say he would think and post a banner. Hes had some RL issues and is leaving the game I believe ... so I concur with Lover ... If there is no response from either, they forfeit the possession of the banners for a week to Team Italy ( Seeing as I already had a taste of that loss... may the gods be with us lol  )

hentaiboy69

« #205 : July 22, 2012, 08:20:56 AM »

Lol, Bee......it wasn't so bad at last....  ::) ;D

Brandybee

« #206 : July 22, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »

LOL  ... Put it this way HB ....  A Gladiator's concubine inspired a lot of interest from your countrymen as did similar RP for other nations...  your banner achieved the result you desired ....  unfortunately  LMAO

hentaiboy69

« #207 : July 22, 2012, 03:18:58 PM »

mea culpa, mea culpa.......my fault that i made you know many italian guys!   ;D

: 1 ... 12 13 [14]  
« previous next »
: