*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 43
: HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!  ( 319948 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #135 : October 17, 2012, 12:15:57 PM »

HB , your drawings are amazing.  Love how your gallery is developing.   Keep up the good work,  wandering off to gaze some more at your pics, sipping my champagne ...  They are just fabulous.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #136 : October 18, 2012, 02:03:15 AM »

Brandy, i hope i can show you more and more, but first, i need to work hard on the contest story....i have less then two week to complete it and even if i'm trying hard, i know it's not so long time specialy for a not english expert like me.......i have to do it twice, less or more!

hentaiboy69

« #137 : October 20, 2012, 01:04:28 PM »

My gosh, after two week it's finally the time!

First, let me thank Tight for posting his last part of the story in the Ice House with the chair (hope you like the way how i had give a clear image of Tight idea), then.......the second surprise for Brandy!

Hope you enjoy it, sweety!  ;D

for sure, nine people had like it in my DA page.....nothing to say...Brandy, in every form people like you!   ;D ;D
« : October 22, 2012, 03:18:32 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee

« #138 : October 20, 2012, 02:11:07 PM »

Oh WOW   HB,   That's just wonderful.  Thank you so much for all your time and effort to create that.  I am truly touched by your hard work and its lovely.  It means a lot and brings back special memories :)

Gladiators & Knights on the battlefields ...   Happy happy times there Dragongirl   :-*

Thank you again. 

PS  The Icehouse chair, is fabulous too   hehe ... maybe you should try it out..  hehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Marilyn
: 3771

« #139 : October 20, 2012, 04:36:05 PM »

Love your works, HB!  ;)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lover
: 10350

« #140 : October 21, 2012, 02:39:54 AM »

Wonderful

hentaiboy69

« #141 : October 21, 2012, 04:00:40 AM »

Oh WOW   HB,   That's just wonderful.  Thank you so much for all your time and effort to create that. 

Sorry to keep you waiting, Brandy......and thanks to you, Marilyn and Lover for the nice words!

To tell the true, this piece is ready from two weeks, but at last talking with Tight when i give him the ended design of the chair, i had take the decision to post this one when he gonna post the story with the chair.....double surprise for all, specially for Brandy!

Aaaand now, when my contest story will be end, i'll gonna work on the next one (the concept is all settled) and on the spider dress for Rukya. And about Rukya......sorry, i had promise you to cmplete it this week, but i don't have done it.....hope you are not warming your paddle!  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #142 : October 22, 2012, 03:38:51 AM »

My friends, i'd like to put your attention on an old concept i had post here few months ago. I'm talking about the B&G room sketch

now, as you can see this is a view of the bar room and stage where we can see the backstage door and the pool room door, so some places are missing like the dance floor and bull area. I have clear in my mind how can be all the architecture of the place but i want to hear your impression about the whole place cause, in the future, i will probably do something about this......something i wan't and can't explain now but i'll make you know time by time.

dunno how long this project will be but it's something i'd like to try for my self and for all of you who enjoy the AChat Bar & Grill!

and a last thing......thanks for all the comment and suggestion you gonna give to me about this place!
« : October 22, 2012, 06:51:13 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #143 : October 22, 2012, 03:58:49 AM »

I like your pic. In my mind the stage is just at the end, no middle area including a pole. The room is bigger (which is hard to draw of course) and the dancefloor is on the left side. The room is filled with tables, four chairs at each table. The bar is more in the front and behind there is a door to the kitchen.
But as mentioned, that's my imagination.

It's good to have one pic for all, if more post their ideas we will see what everybody's thinking :)

Marilyn
: 3771

« #144 : October 22, 2012, 06:38:53 AM »

Love the concept, HB!
It looks very good, intimate and I can imagine myself spending some good time there.  ;)
Can't wait to see the project growing.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
hentaiboy69

« #145 : October 22, 2012, 06:46:36 AM »

Lover, i think you are right about the lower part of the stage and the pole dance, so maybe i have to modify the front adding a side stair. Of course, the dance floor must be placed in front of the stage and tables mus be added!

The room will be bigger of course and i thing i have to enlerge it on the side where the bar is and i have to move the back stage door on the other side of the stage itself

Marilyn, thank you! share your idea about it, feel free to do it!

Lover

« #146 : October 22, 2012, 06:53:57 AM »

Good luck - go on working NOW...lol. I'm sure you make a great job and can't wait to see your next update.

hentaiboy69

« #147 : October 23, 2012, 02:03:44 AM »

More idea i have of the place (waiting for Brandy post, i had talk about this yesterday evening): thinking about to move the stage door on the left side of the stage and enlarge the room, so i can have the chance to put the kitchen door between bar and stage. the entrance will be placed on the opposite wall of the pool room and the bull in front of the stage and the dance floor. all the free area will be covered by tables, of course!

now, i have to think about the roof, the dwarf hidden cave and the changing room and office......hooooly cow, this place is huge! sooooo huge!   ;)

Brandybee

« #148 : October 23, 2012, 03:43:58 AM »

In my minds eye,   the bar is massive - walking round the room from right to left.

As you walk in through the doors , the serving bar is on the right with a door at the end of the bar leading to the kitchen.

As you pass the kitchen  door , there is a small alcove for the dukebox  and large standing area in front of it with table shelves for drinks. This is also where the dentist chair is at the moment with Ssgt.

Next to this standing area  is the massive Mechanical Bull pit with sand and railings around.

As you pass this there are 3 steps , leading to a little raised landing , where the large offices are, Jayc's, Brandy's & JD's  large office, with 3 big desks, a bed settee and ensuite bathroom.  Then Lover's , slightly smaller office, with his desk, and also ensuite.  Then a large store room containing all the stuff Covem's & JD needs, cleaning equipment etc... with a working desk for Covems and no doubt seeting for the dwarfs and secret passages. Next is another large storage room / office that the Country boys use for changing and storing their equipment.

In front of the raised offices  is the seating area  tables and chairs for meals. 

In front of the seating area is the large dance floor.

To the right side of the room and after the raised office area, running alongside the dancefloor, is the poolroom,  with the secret passageway leading to the Icehouse.

Next are the luxurious toilets , separate ladies and gents , with showers.

In front of the dancefloor is the large stage, which holds The Country boys, open mic, fashion shows, strip shows so can have a removal pole for pole dancing if required.  There is a large back stage private area used by the Country boys too  for changing, refreshmennts , chatting erc..

At the back, after  the toilets  are large glass doors with curtains that can open up in effect making the bar even bigger, leading to the  outside firepit, pudding wrestling, outside showers,  Pachi's Penn.  This has a large pagoda too with seating and tables.  Salad bar and bbq area.

Inside again , passed the stage at the back of the room, now on the left of the room as you look down from the entrance door, is a private stairway leading to the roof and the flat area of the roof where the ghosts dance and hang out.

Moving up towards the entrance door, standing and table shelves for punters watching the dancing floor.

Then the seating area for food.  Then by the wall and running alongside it a salad and codiment bar with serviettes, eating utensils, sauces etc..

Then, after this and nearer to the entrance door is the cloakroom for punters to leave their coats or belongings safely.

Think that's it, how I picture it all.  If I've missed anything, I'm sure it will fit in as we go ..  it is a work in progress   ;D

Be interesting to see , how others imagine the bar to be  :-*

hentaiboy69

« #149 : October 23, 2012, 03:50:57 AM »

Geez, we need a map of the bar to don't get lost inside (and outside!) it! This place is really HUGE!

Aaaanyway, your idea is pretty clear and good Brandy.....seriously, hope i can use it as a good reference!
« : October 29, 2012, 12:21:32 PM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 43  
« previous next »
: