*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**
« previous next »
: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27
: The Ice House **AB&G Dungeon**  ( 260770 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #330 : January 01, 2014, 08:24:27 AM »

Bear stretches and rises from his throne, lose, raw and with a magnificent erection.

He sees Mercer smiling and opening my knees for him in invite and he nods in male appreciation and smiles back before locking on to the glistening, swollen and enticing lips of my sex.  He sees my excitement leaking onto the table and smells my arousal.

He moves in and places a hand on my lower tummy and pushes two fingers  straight inside my wet vaginal cavity. He pumps me slow and I groan, at his intrusion, over Mercers’s cock still in my mouth.

I feel his fingers stretching and exploring inside of me. He moves his other hand up to my breasts, rubbng and squeezing both orbs, letting me know he is there and nothing is sacred. I am on the table for him and for Mercer now.

He leans forward and growls near my chin, pushing his fingers into my body as far as they can go. “Brandy, you are mine and Mercers now” 

My heart accelerates and I thrust on his fingers as he stills them.  “That’s it, fuck my fingers Brandy,“  he encourages. “ I want you teetering on that edge”  He uses the heel of his hand to grind my clitoris.

I am so sensitive and whimper on Mercer’s cock.  Mercer moves his hands to cradle and control my head, and continues to slow fuck my mouth, letting Bear take over my lower body. It turns him on watching Bear play with me as my tongue stimulates his own throbbing cock. Bear’s hands rub and thumb my nipples, his hand grinds my crotch.

Mercer can tell, this is not about gentle seduction. He realises that this is pure unadulterated lust and sex. Bear is demanding my compliance, his carnal knowledge ensures obedience and Mercer watches enthralled, fucking my mouth that little bit harder, excited by the prospect. My hands reach for his hips, squeezing encouragement.

Bear speaks again by my chin, but this time directed at Doris, “Are you in there? Can you feel me in your pussy? Does it excite you that you have my attention now?” He nibbles my outstretched neck.
My body writhes and whimpers in answer and Bear chuckles softly against my neck, “I knew you couldn’t resist.”

He moves down my body, sucking and kissing my breasts, pulling on my nipples and then finding that central line to my belly button and down to my excited pussy. He kisses my thin trimmed pubic hairline and then licks up and down my furrow as his hands spread my inner thighs. I writhe and grind into his face.

Mercer cups my breasts and circles them seductively. His cock still fucking my head as he watches the action.

Stanley watches, sitting, legs apart, on the pool table beside himself in excitement. He sees Mercer fucking Doris’s head and feeling her beautiful tits. He sees Bear’s head buried in his wife’s pussy holding her bent legs open.

His hand moves to his phantom cock and he strokes himself. He fantasises which man he should enter first to experience touching his wife again but… his naughty side is also intrigued. He wants to play with me too, to enjoy the naughty pleasures, his wife is experiencing with these two devilish men.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Stone
: 1842

« #331 : January 01, 2014, 12:20:07 PM »

Stanley watched Doris, smiling his approval. He held her hand as she slowly sank and disappeared into Brandy’s naked body on the bar table, and took up the same upturned frog position. He felt her apprehension and nervous gasp as she shuffled next to Brandy’s mischievous spirit and the bolt of sensations she suddenly felt and shared as an earthly figure.

Doris was thrust in to an immediate heightened sexual state. Her pussy throbbed and flooded, stimulating and strengthening Brandy’s natural bodily functions. She felt her pussy flood with hot female lubrication and dribble down her valley, over her anal rosette and forming a small puddle on the wooden table underneath her.

Her breasts ached as they swelled and nipples peaked and pebbled into hardened points. She felt her fingers tighten on her ankles and she fought for breath as though drowning in a sea of desire. She almost jumped out of Brandy’s body with all her senses overloaded in such a way. Almost but not quite.  As her spirit settled and adjusted next to Brandy’s, she found an odd comfort in the rhythmic cock penetrating her mouth.

She sucked tightly on Mercer’s cock and found a way to breath and calm. Then she began to enjoy the slutty posture on her back. She had never been in such an obscene position before, lying there exposed for two men to look at her and use her as they saw fit.

Was this the purpose of sex with two men at the same time?  Was it to be used as a vessel for their seed and dirty desires?  Or was it more selfless, for the two men to pleasure her senseless?

She tried to read Brandy’s thoughts on the matter but this was interrupted by a roar and it thrilled. . Bear had realised he was free at last and she had released his binds.

Then she felt two fingers thrust right into her pussy and a hand pushing on her tummy just above her pubic hair.

The fingers delved and twisted as far as they could reach and were soon covered in her excited juices as she lathered him in her pleasured state. She moaned her joy along Mercer’s cock. It had been a long time since she had been pleasured so lewdly.

She felt a hand massaging her tits but was unsure at first if it belonged to Bear or Mercer. Then she heard Bear speak to Brandy. His sexy growl and breath on her chin and neck, claiming her body for the two men.

She smiled at that and both she and Brandy writhed in anticipation of being the object of their lusty desires. They both wanted the men’s unbridled passions. She blushed when Bear voiced his endorsement of Brandy riding his fingers. Such things were unspoken of in her time, yet here he was daring her to do so, using obscene, vile language.  And yet it heightened her  own excitement.

Bear must have sensed she had taken possession inside Brandy for he spoke to her direct,
“Are you in there? Can you feel me in your pussy? Does it excite you that you have my attention now?”

She blushed at his boldness but it did excite her!
Mercer excited her pushing his cock in her mouth.
Bear excited her talking so obscenely and plunging his fingers in her as she raised her hips and fucked him back.
Brandy’s highly sensitised body excited her in her exposed position.

“Stanley, Oh My God Stanley, Can you see them taking me so?  It’s so...,"  she searched for an adequate word and found two, "... fucking amazing,” she screamed telepathically to him.

“Hell yes! Fuck those fingers and Suck that cock Mrs Grill,”  came back the exited, breathy response, from the direction of the pool table.

jayc
: 1600

« #332 : January 02, 2014, 11:51:03 AM »

hell yes fuck those fingers and suck that cock, Mrs Grill!”

Stanley could not believe he had just said that. In his day gentlemen never spoke like that, but this was indeed a different time. He looked at Brandy and could see his wife Doris inside taking control more and more. Bears whispers caught his attention. Was the man addressing Doris?

Stanley melded into Bears conscious, ready this time, Stanley remained passive and felt Bears desire,strong with purpose. Feeling his thoughts it became evident that Bear Knew Doris was in Brandy’s conscious and the man wanted his wife as much as he wanted Brandy. Through Bears senses he felt his fingers working Brandy's slick wet pussy. Feeling Doris or Brandy, maybe both, clenching and releasing on Bears fingers.

Stanley glances at Mercer. The man lost in his own desire somehow keeping his composure as Brandy and Doris continue with their brazen fellatio. His wife had used the word amazing to describe what was happening. Stanley thought the word an understatement. These living beings had no regrets or second thoughts and were living in the moment, and fulfilling their wildest needs and desires.

Stanley had wanted to remain Passive and enjoy this sexual frenzy from both of these men's  bodies but his will was eroding fast. Soon he would assert his will onto the men in this room.

Bear’s  brain was full of carnal thoughts that Stanley could not even imagine. And very soon he would experience them for himself.
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #333 : January 03, 2014, 03:38:30 PM »

I feel my passion rising.  Brandybee’s fellatio skills are incredible but at the same time I can’t take my eyes off of how Bear is skilfully working her wanton sex with one hand and cupping a breast with the other.  She grinds into both of us, writhing and grinding on the  table.
The vibration of Brandy’s moans of pleasure adding to my own sensation as she sucks and gulps on my rock hard manhood. 

“Oh my god this too good” I mutter out loud in between animal grunts. This raises another wicked smile from Bear who clearly has an agenda he hasn’t let me in on.

“What will he do next?”  I muse, quite excited at the prospect. 

As this thought crosses my mind I get the feeling that someone is watching us. The scent of jasmine is now ever more pungent in the air and Brandy seems different somehow, more eager and more responsive. 

These thoughts soon drift away as I feel Brandy reach up and start to lightly tickle my balls almost immediately finding my sweet spot.

The combined sensations almost completely overwhelm me beyond the capacity for coherent thought.  “Oohh yeah, I never want this night to end,” I moan as I watch Bear’s head bob between her widened thighs, a very hot and erotic sight.
« : January 03, 2014, 03:42:52 PM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #334 : January 07, 2014, 12:15:31 PM »

Bear buries his head into our succulent pussy, as his hands hold our legs apart. He is a demanding man and he will not allow any access to be denied him.

If he senses any kind of reluctance, he is quite capable of taking what he wants through physical and verbal persuasion. He is a Master at holding the female in the Plateau phase prior to orgasm, causing her to writhe and beg till she can take no more. It is a fine balance between the peak of sexual excitement and the building contempt of frustration, both of which he can use at a whim very successfully.
And this is his very intention!

His tongue laps around our swollen labia and clitoris, drawing them into his mouth and sucking the sensitive skin.
I sense Doris is excited inside my body and gasps in pleasure as she feels the first touches of his wicked tongue on her muff,  my muff, our muff. And Mercers on our tits and mouth.

One earthly body, but two souls nestling there, feeling each other’s thoughts and hidden desires.

Bear pulls away slightly, letting Doris and I feel the stretch of our intimate lips, before releasing them with a gentle pop. He repeats and buries his head again, drinking the female juices produced by his stimulation. His fingers gently massage the skin and then he inserts fingers into our vagina, dipping into our wet heat and coating his fingers, till they are soppingly glazed.

He rims our vagina and anal entrances as he circles our clitoris with his tongue. Then he invades both intimate orifices.
As he sucks and circles, his fingers thrust in and out.  I groan in pleasure.

I moan on Mercer’s cock. His length in my mouth is set at a steady rhythm. I smell his need and heady intoxication. We suck on him hungrily, drawing pre cum into our mouth. His uses one hand to hold our head and the other to grope our tits and squeeze our nipples. I cup his balls and massage him.

He too is a Master at seduction, in a quieter way than Bear, but still potent in building a girl’s desire. 

Both men work expertly together until Doris and I are heated and frenzied, writhing and needing more as was surely their goal. They surf us expertly, easing up on the teasing so we do not tip over that edge into orgasm until they are ready. 

We feel the joy, then the frustration, then the joy again as we seesaw in our sexual haze of need and want. Soon, we are both begging for satisfaction.

Then the stimulation becomes stronger and this time continues, I begin to breathe deeply.

Both men recognise the signs but this time allow it to run its course. We gasp, partly in relief, partly in rapture. Our body spirals up to grasp the euphoric orgasm that explodes and racks our body, moaning along the way.

Because of the prolonged peaking, the physical sensations are much greater and more pleasurable and much, much longer, than if the orgasm were experienced the more routine way.

Simultaneously at our release, Bear stands and pushes his cock right into our pussy depths to feel our heady contractions grip and un-grip on his cock. Our pussy dances in delight, spasm after spasm praising his hard length.

Mercer withdraws and places his cock into my sensitive cleavage. He pushes our tits together to encase him and proceeds to fuck them. He enjoys my gasps and warm breath on his inner thighs as I pant and whimper in our ecstasy.

Bear lets us ride our pleasure and as he feels it begin to weaken, he teases my clit with his thumb, and Mercer massages my breasts. Their intention is for it to go on and on, one of the advantages of edging and controlling the orgasm.

It ripples and clenches again on his cock, over and over, gathering in strength and intensity. A sheen of sweat greases my body as Bear and Mercer enjoy my gleeful elation, fitting in my sea of  prolonged joy.

Relentlessly, they work us both into an exhausted compliance.

Bear smiles as he looks at my limp but happy form. Chest heaving for oxygen.

Mercer lies on the floor, his throbbing erection standing tall. 

Bear pulls me up from the table and as he helps me to straggle him, he whispers  “Ride him baby” 

I lower on to Mercer, my legs still shaking from my extended orgasm. Mercer impales me and feels the jumpy aftershocks inside my pussy.  I whimper as I am still quite sensitive.

Bear pushes me forward so my tities hang inches from his face. Mercer suckles me softly.

Bear runs his hand down my spine, my round bottom, into the valley and thumbs my anus. He places his cock at my anal entrance teasing me with his crown. His precum and my orgasmic juices smear around my special rosette and then he pushes in, covering me with his body.  I feel him enter and the two cocks stretch and fill my body in the double penetration. I am pinned by their buried, pulsing cocks.

“You are our pleasure now” he whispers to me, “And that includes you Doris”

Mercer nibbles on my breasts and says quietly, “That’s right. Our turn now baby”

Bear grips my neck holding my forehead on the floor, next to Mercer.  Mercer grips my hips and bends his knees in readiness for holding me in place and to help guide the pace on him underneath.

Then both guys fuck, steady at first to get their rhythm and to wield their dominance over Doris and I.

We are but a vessel for their desires and never have we been so excited by such big cocks, masterful behaviour and obscene, naughty whisperings.
I feel Doris's elation  at  being used by two men at the same time.  I know she feels mine too, along with the want to please both guys as they have pleasured me,  and to make them as weak limbed as me in that moment.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious
: 2755

« #335 : January 08, 2014, 04:47:28 PM »

Entering the Icehouse, I head down to the guest room and insert the key. Unlocking the door, I step inside and shut it behind me. Slipping into the bathroom, I quickly change outfits and freshen up when I hear the door open and can hear James breathing behind me. Turning around, I show him the outfit and ask him what he thinks with a big smile.

mercer78

« #336 : January 10, 2014, 02:38:11 PM »

Brandybee eases on to my eager member. I feel she is still quivering from her orgasm, just a few short moments ago, but Bear is there to steady and encourage her.

I gasp as her vagina envelopes me, still twitching and slightly increasing my own sensations. I feel her channel flutter along my cock. It is delightful.

Bear is not done. He pushes her down so for a moment we are face to face and as I gaze into her beautiful eyes, I see something shadow across her eyes, as if glimpsing two beautiful, wanton, sex goddesses in one. The thought of it fuels my fire even further. I gently grab her breasts and nuzzle her nipples. 

My eyes are closed in pleasure. I feel Brandy tighten on me even further.  I cannot see him but I know and sense what Bear is doing and I bend my knees to create support.

Brandy and the unknown entity are sandwiched between myself and Bear completely at our mercy.  I have the pleasure of their wanton wet sex while Bear enjoys the tighter forbidden back passage. I feel him fill her, hear her grunts as he invades her and feel the pressure on my cock at the double penetration. It is quite exquisite.

We thrust together in sync, slow at first so I can match Bear’s rhythm, then we slowly pick up speed.
Brandybee gasps and moans with each thrust. Her eyes are closed lost in the overwhelming sensations, just as am I. 

I look past Brandybee for a second to give Bear a nod of encouragement. He just smiles that wicked smile once again, pins her by the neck to hold her steady and tilting her bottom upwards. Then we both proceed to pound the delightful woman, spearing her by our lustful cocks.  I shut my eyes again.

She is tight and compliant. Her wet heat drenching my cock and balls, her warm, peaked tits sliding along my chest. I feel her warm breath and moans on my shoulder.  I move her hand to tease her own clitoris. She follows my silent instructions and begins to masturbate. It heightens my lust as I hold her hips, guiding her to our pace.

We fuck her hard and fast, using her for our pleasure. We let our lust take over, ramming her, taking her.
Our bodies, pant and grunt and moan, breaking out in a film of sweat that flushes and sheens on our skin.

I groan in pleasure. This must be one of the hottest fucks I have ever experienced.

sexilicious

« #337 : January 12, 2014, 01:22:37 PM »

Seeing James walks around me checking me up and down, I could feel that start of tingling between my legs. Then he says that we have a lot of work to do and I frown thinking he wasn't pleased.

Hearing his instructions, I stand up straight. Sliding my hands up my thighs, over the ties, and back over my butt before raising them up and clasping my elbows behind my back. Hearing his good girl, I smile and glance up under my eyelashes to see his smile. He moves behind me and moves my hair away to kiss my neck softly.

When he asks if i willingly offer myself to him, I gently grab his waist and pulls him close rubbing softly against him before glancing back at him over my shoulder with a smirk on my face and say "Maaaayyyyybe."

sexilicious

« #338 : January 15, 2014, 09:16:05 PM »

James forces my hands back to the previous position before reaching up and untying the string behind my back. He tells me not to move and I briefly ponder whether or not I should move. Deciding to hold still, I figured it best not to push it too far this time around.

James had walked over to the wall and selected a crop with a red heart. He comes back to me and trace the outside of my calf with it. He asks again if I give myself freely to him. I wait as he traces the heart up my thigh.

"I'm waiting Princess. You must give me an answer." I smile at him but continue to wait to see what he would do. All the while I can feel the light touches starting to send it all the way down to my clit. The ache begins to build as the juices start to slide out.

The heart traces up over my stomach and up to to the bikini. Biting my lip softly, I fight to restrain myself still and not arch into the touch. My eyes soften and start showing the lust that is growing within me.

James flicks his wrist softly and taps lightly on my breast through the material. I moan softly as he starts flicking the heart over and over on my breasts. They are so soft that it feels like butterflies kissing me. My pussy starts clenching feeling every tap while the juices keep flowing out and dampening the panties.

Brandybee

« #339 : January 16, 2014, 07:00:39 PM »

Both virile men pound into our body, filling us to almost breaking point. The double penetration encases Mercers cock in our tight quivering vagina and Bear’s in an even tighter anal channel.

Their hard cocks push in mercilessly, stretching both passageways. They slide right up to the hilt. I gasp in my pinned state.

Mercer hits and pokes at my cervix before sliding back, covered in fresh female secretions.
Simultaneously Bear uses the same rhythm and pushes deep into our bowels greasing the way with his lubricated cock, forcing our body to accept his possession before withdrawing. They feel each other’s hardened poles through the small wall of separation.

Then they ram in again and again in their lustful frenzy.  Both men breaking out in an excited sweat, breathing hard, half closing their eyes.

It’s uncomfortable at first for me, but my body soon gets used to their sawing thick cocks. My fingers circle my clitoris. I feel the exhilaration of pleasing two men at the same time and the exuberance of their strong performance. 

My body flushes as I pant for breath. Eventually, I feel Bear’s grip tighten on my neck and shoulder and Mercer’s fingers dig into my hips. Both men are close to fulfilment, I could sense it and so could Doris.

Our spirits soar and our excitement builds as we feel both men give one last strong thrust and stiffen and then roar in orgasm. They ejaculate within seconds of each other, shooting into both channels and flooding our body with their white creamy seed.

I feel my joy and Doris’s euphoria in that moment and then the rush of heat blasting into both channels.

We all moan and whimper holding each other as both men ride their ecstasy, their cocks deeply embedded in my body.

As they calm, Bear disengages and pulls my hair so I am sitting back on Mercer still buried inside me.  He directs my head to his cock to lick him clean, letting my expert tongue taste and suckle his length, encouraging me to circle my hips on Mercer.

He enjoys my soft tongue on his sensitive length and bell end, and then pushes his whole rod in my hot, wet, mouth. He circles his hips and then holds my head, nose pressed to his pubic hair.

I smell his unique familiar scent, pubic hair tickling my nostrils and upper lip. I suckle him softly, tasting our union and his semen, washing him in my saliva. He enjoys the sensations and after a short while, withdraws while I finish cleaning him.  He then lowers to me and kisses me tenderly.

“Did it live up?” He says softly, looking into my exhausted eyes, already knowing my positive answer. I smile fondly at him and he strokes my hair affectionately.
“I have to go,” he whispers and I nod my head.

He grins at Mercer and as he leaves, says “Look after her.” He goes to the secret passage leading to his dungeon.

I watch him leave, admiring his fine tight ass and lean down to Mercer and snog him.

Mercer lifts my hips to uncouple and cups my head kissing me back deeply. He senses my exhaustion.

“Time for bed for you” He whispers. He stands, picks me up in his arms and follows Bear, into the secret passage, along the corridor, to tuck me into my  four poster dungeon bed.  And in completing his tender task, he leaves quietly.

« : January 17, 2014, 07:34:55 AM Brandybee »

mercer78

« #340 : January 18, 2014, 03:19:38 PM »

Our 3 way rhythm is now reaching fever pitch all of us are sweating moaning and gasping for breath with each synchronised thrust Brandy’s sex is gripping my member harder and harder.

I feel my release approaching quickly then before I know it I'm exploding inside her letting out a roar of satisfaction as I do that is echoed almost immediately by Bear.  I'm barely aware of the next few seconds the orgasm was so intense. 
Once I manage to focus again I look up to see Bear and Brandy kissing he stops looks at me we share a knowing smile and he whispers to me “look after her”.  With that he is gone with Brandy’s following until he is out of sight then turns and kisses me.

I lift Brandy up gently as we separate out bodies taking special care to support her “you must be exhausted I think to myself”. 
“Time for bed you” I whisper gently to her as I very gingerly take her in my arms and carry her down the passage we’d seen Bear leave down.
Once inside I find the most magnificent four poster I look down at my precious  cargo smile and gently lay her down in the bed and pull the covers over and tuck her in gently kiss her on the forehead whispering “thank you” .

I nod to Bear turn and leave thus concluding the intense night of my life.  I will never know how or why these wonderful things happened but feel it best not to question the strange forces at work in fact if they have consciousness I would like to thank them.
So in the now empty car park I look up to the sky and say aloud “thank you whoever whatever you are thank you”.

sexilicious

« #341 : January 20, 2014, 10:48:01 PM »

All the teasing is making my body respond. My nipples are growing harder from the gentle wacks. My pussy is throbbing and soaking the panties.

My body shivers lightly as he trails the crop lightly against my skin making me crave for more. My hands clasping tighter to my elbows as my desire keeps rising higher and higher.

Each time he asks the same question my heart grows more tender and giving into him. Shivering as he kisses my neck tenderly, I can't help but moan and say "yes Sir."

He whispers softly in my ear with his breath tantalizing my skin even more, "yes to what Sexi."

"Yes I give myself to you Sir"

sexilicious

« #342 : January 24, 2014, 09:43:48 AM »

Feeling James' hands grab hold of mine from behind my back and moves them to my side before he wraps his left arm around my waist and pulls me close to him. His warmth surrounds my naked body making me feel safe and secure. His warm breath tantalizes and teases my ear as he whispers, "Thank you Princess. I've been waiting for this moment for some time now." My body trembles with the need of pleasing James to keep hearing his praise.

James then reaches his hand down and touches my bare pussy. I know he can feel the heat and need. My body can't stay still. I rub gently against his hand wishing he would part the lips and touch my aching clit. While softly rubbing my pussy and taking claim to it for this session, he asks if I have a safe word. I nod and tell him.

"Good. You may use it anytime you feel you need it. Do not be afraid to use it."

I then feel the loss of James' heat as he steps back. Then the sweet pain as he quickly flicks the crop on my bottom. Moaning softly as he starts to rub my other cheek with the heart shape, he then taps it against my cheek several times causing me to arch back towards him wanting more. He must have seen it cause he flicks it harder giving me that delicious pain.

"Remove your bottoms Princess." Smirking softly, I ease my fingers in the band and slowly ease them down. Bending over from the waist so he cannot help but look at my butt, I take the panties all the way down and leave them pooled around my ankles. Arching my back so I can look back at him, I cannot help but keep smirking and smiling big.

James runs the crop over my back softly softly caressing my skin. He then quickly flicks the crop and smacks the top just below the waist causing me to yelp softly. The juices are coating so much that they have started to slide down onto my thighs and I'm sure he can see my need. He then rubs the crop against my opening. My moans escaping my mouth wanting more but loving the wait and feeling that heat continue to build.

James tells me to stand. I stand there breathing heavily waiting for what will come next. Although I don't know how long he will wait before touching or commanding me to do the next thing to please him.

sexilicious

« #343 : January 30, 2014, 05:05:54 PM »

Watching as James' eyes devour my nakedness, I can see his eyes lingering over my breasts and pussy like he is thinking what he should do to me or that he can't bear to look away. My body responds to his looks towards me like my body is calling out for him to touch me to use me to cure the ache.

My nipples feel so hard where they long to be touched or mauled. My pussy dripping in the need to be filled or teased. The lust has overtaken my body, and I'm sure it shows in my eyes. Softly biting down on my lip, I hold back my pleas to be taken and allow James to decide when and where.

Quivering under James' gaze as he continues to devour my nakedness, I don't know how long we stand there when he finally says, “Come Princess, follow me.” Barely holding back a moan, I follow him out into the great hall.

Once we approach the St. Andrew's Cross, James tells me to get on the cross. Holding out his hand, he helps me up onto the platform showing me his gentleman side which makes me feel that much safer in his care. He then steps up on the platform as well where I can feel his body heat behind me. “Stand facing me, Princess. Now stay there, I will return in a moment.”

Turning around, I watch as James steps down and goes back into the dungeon we just came out of a moment or so again. I briefly contemplate if I should be naughty and move and hide just around the corner, but he is back out so quickly that I didn't have time to ponder where to hide and go hide.

Smiling softly, I watch as he approaches me again and cannot help but check out his good looks. Licking my lips softly, I wonder if he would let me get to touch his body and explore him with my hands and mouth.

Stepping back up on the platform, James kisses me softly, and I can feel that power lurking in the background in that kiss. Kissing him back, I show him my passion and yielding to him while also showing at the same time that I needed taken good and hard to that place that calms and satisfies me by the end of the session.

“Don't worry Princess, tonight I am going to push your boundaries. I am fully aware of your hard limits, and I am not going to test them. I am going to gag you until it is time to begin. I will remove it so you can speak your safe word if things get to be too stressful for you. I do, however, promise you will have more than one strong orgasm before the end of the night. Understand?”

Nodding my head, I reply, “Yes Sir.” James then grabs a ball gag and eases it into my mouth. He then tightens the strap, so I couldn't work it loose. Next, he grabs the wrist cuffs and cuffs first one wrist then the other to the cross. Then he grabs the ankle cuffs and cuffs both ankles to the cross, so I'm spread eagle attached to the cross and vulnerable for anything James does to me.

James then steps down from the platform and takes off his shirt. Seeing that bare skin, I cannot help but lick my lips and think about touching his bare skin with my fingers and mouth. Slipping into dreamland, I daydream about having that movement and able to just touch him and kiss him all over that bare skin. Moaning softly, I barely register him laying his shirt down on the back of the chair and coming back up to me.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #344 : February 03, 2014, 04:38:07 PM »

Leading my sweet pet to my Chambers She has worked so hard on our story for the contest

Leading her to the bed I tell her to sand at the ens of the bed,slowly I walk around her and stand in front of her slowly I undo the buttons of her blouse and open it up gently I slid it off her shoulders and lay it on the end of the bed. She bows her head as I put me arms around her and unclip her bra as I take in off I move my face under her's and kiss her softly " My Love you don't have to bow your head here tonight I am going to treat you Like a Queen for the next hour" I whisper in her ear.

Sitting on the end of the bed I gently undo her trousers and ease them down "Hold my shoulders my sweet" I tell her Feeling her soft hands rest on my shoulders as she lefts her legs one at a time to step out of her trousers. Looking up at my pet stood in front of me I smile at her "My pet you are so beautiful" I smile as my thumbs slip inside the waist band of her little panties. With a big smile I slowly slide them down over her thighs freeing her soft shaft I lean forward as she steps out of her panties.

Taking a deep breath I close my eyes and saver her sweet sent running my hands back up her legs up over her thighs and up.to her hips. Opening my eyes I look up at my pet and smile with her hands still on my shoulder I gently kiss the tip of her soft shaft with my eyes still fixed in hers as I look up at her. Slowly I open mt lips around my Pet shaft and gently suck her into my mouth feeling her shaft stiffen to the touch of my lips.  I suck a little harder and start to move my lips along her shaft taking her deeper into my move. Feeling her fingers dig into my shoulder as her shaft grows harder and harder with soft moans from her lips each time i take her deep into my mouth.

Moving my left hand between her legs and cup her balls gently and softly squeeze them as I take her deeper into my mouth. Her hands move from my shoulder to the back of my head as I start to suck her into my throat. Feeling her nails dig into the back of my head makes me suck her harder and take her deeper into my throat holding her as deep as i could in my throat I push my tongue out under her balls and lick them as her shaft presses deep in my throat.

Hearing her load Moan as she feels my tongue on her balls I know the sounds my Pet makes and I know she is about to give her self to me again.With a load moan my pet pushes her hips forward and presses her hands into her hips press her hard shaft deep into my throat as she explodes into my throat. Feeling her body shake and her shaft twitch as her hot seed hit the back of my throat. Greedily swallow every drop of her hot sweet seed swallowing in down I close my eyes and saver every little drop.

Feeling her body relax as I swallow the last drop from my sweet pet I move my head back and release her shaft I look up at my Pet "That was for all the hard work you put into our story."

"Now go and have a shower and meat me back in the bar when you are ready"  she turns without a word and heads into her dressing room.  I pick up her clothes and follow her into her dressing room placing her clothes on the dresser I watch at she steps into the shower. Smiling to myself I go into on of my draws knowing my Pet wood never look in them I tale out a gift I brought myself a little time again.
Taking the  remote control vibrating panties out of the draw I smile to myself Opening the packing I lay them on the bed sliding the remote into my pocket I walk back into my pets dressing room and put my head into the show "My Pet I have put a pair of Panties on the bed for you to wear tonight."  I say as I watch my pet covered in bubbles

"when you are dressed come and find me back in the bar" and we will have a great party

: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27  
« previous next »
: