Skip to content

Editing cloth textures

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Editing cloth textures

Viewing 13 posts - 676 through 688 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    CyrSex
    Participant

Thank you very much Vaughan 

CyrSex
    Participant

My first try

210516101641892577.png

JessiCapri
    Participant

Beautiful!!  I would buy it.  I hope it makes it into the shop soon!!

Great job!!

Vaughan

CyrSex, 

Thats great.  You should open your own topic/boutique in Artists Alley to show off all your work.
    I hope  we see your designs in the shops soon.

Good Luck to you.

CyrSex
    Participant

Thank you for your return

I do some design before to create a post in Artists Alley.
    Unfortunally there are not a lot clothes choice for make some models in the Start Cloth Editor.

I have try to type tex on the offline mode but it don't work.

I have send the files to achat.support@gmail.com and will see…

SWAN88
    Participant

how long dos it tack to hire back from achat about your close

Vaughan

Hello Swann88,

Welcome to Forum.

Achat can take time in replying due to them working on the new updates that are advertised on their Achat Home Web Page.
    Hopefully they will contact you soon and we will see your designs in the Achat Shop.

Have you thought about opening a topic in Artists Alley section of Forum to show off your designs too?

chikamala
    Participant

Hello, I am new to achat but I have some design experience. I’d love to do different make up styles. Applying make up to the eyes and face isn’t a problem but it won’t let me change the default red lipstick?? It seems to be on another layer? However I did see some make up in the store with different lipstick colors, so it must be possible somehow right? Could anyone shed a light on this? It would be very much appreciated!

Vaughan

Hi Chikamala,
    Welcome to Achat and to Achat’s forum.

As far as I am aware, lipsticks on the ladies are not individual, they come as part of a face set, so the eyes and lips are together when you do your designs.
    I know some of the designers have incorporated beauty spots and nose piercings when doing make ups and another designer made eye masks.

I’m not sure if that helps answer your question.

Maybe one of our designers who have done some make ups can help answer you too.

Glad you are aboard and hope to see some of your designs in the Achat shop soon.
    (Please be aware that from the time of Achat Acceptance to being available in the shop is approximately 5 months)

Bullrun01_fr
    Participant

Hello

Can anyone tell me where to find the shoes_UVW.zip file ?
    I cannot find it
    the download link provided on this forum seems to be a dead link

thank you

Bullrun01_fr
    Participant

and how is it possible to remove heels from shoes models ?
    3d editing ?

Vaughan

Hi Bull,
    Good to see you posting again.

As far as I am aware, Achat have not released the map for the men’s shoes.
    Designers have included women’s shoes in their outfits, so they must be available. I would suggest you contact the active designers in the game to find out how to get access to the women’s shoes map.

The women’s shoes and boots are all heeled. The Women’s avatars even stand on their toes when shoeless. I do not think it is possible therefore to make flat shoes for the ladies.
    Hope this helps.

Lyone
    Participant

Hey Bullrun did you ever get the uv files? The links are dead and I would like to download them, if anyone has them lmk and I’ll send an email address.

Viewing 13 posts - 676 through 688 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.