Skip to content

Obituary Thread. RIP.

- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 490 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Good bye Whitney Houston

Hope you find your peace now…

“We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”
    Chuck Palahniuk

hentaiboy69
    Participant

In memory of a friend…. Shelby14

Three days ago, a friend here had took her life……her name was Shelby14.
    Dunno how many of you know her in aChat, but i think i have to make you know this. Rest in peace, my friend

Fantasy
    Participant

omg
    thats awful and traggic as well
    she and her family have my prayers..
    is so sad when one reaches that point and no one has noticed the silent
    screams for help…..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

it is….plus, if you trhink she was so young…..

Unhealer
    Participant

i roomed with her I think….  😮

Rukya
    Participant

i talk with her 3 or 4 times , she was nice .

Bear
    Participant

Well thoughts and prayers out to her family and friends for their loss and the  heavy heart of what ifs and confusion which hopefully time will relieve quickly of that burden.

Unhealer
    Participant

yeah she seemed to have a little bit of a gender identity crisis or something though (she was a shemale in the game i think?) and she was talking about how she was an outcast and stuff… so i dunno… makes sense, still pretty surprised, she was talking about life plans and stuff…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, it was a shock…..i see her deleting our frendship and i sent her a message. for answer, i receive this notice from her friend's mother (she share her account whit Chelsea). better take a kick in the balls then have a bad new in this way!

p.s.; yes, Un, she us a shemale account

TightFit74
    Participant

I hope she has found peace, wherever she has gone. I don't know her myself, but was confronted with my uncle ending his own life 5 days ago.. I do feel for her family and anyone that loved and cared for her

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i'm sorry to hear this, Tight……..i'm near you in this sad moment. hope all his family can find the strenght to continue theyr life, even if the y had lost a rreally closed person.

(sorry for my ewnglish, Tight)

Unhealer
    Participant

my friends uncle died too, but her family is cursed or something, i think she lost like 12 family members in the past year

Bear
    Participant

Something I can relate to directly Tight'. My sympathies  to you and your  family, and too the family of this young person with wishes that all can ease through this pain not to be tormented by the speculation of “what if's” that lay heavy on the mind.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Words escape me. In hard to say anything but… I didn't know her but I hope she rests in peace. Her pain is over now.

medjai
    Participant

May she rest in peace

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 490 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.