Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Heck even say 2FM/1 S(F,M,or S)/1 FF would be marvelous too. One of my mantras here is that equal is expecting a great deal since the percentages aren't equal, but wanting the gap a bit narrower is far more reasonable.

Lover
    Participant

Janine, don't contradict me if I grant you something, we're not an old married couple

Anonymous

i like that idea, change/switch positions would be a much needed addition to Shemale-Male Actions

well…that option is not even available for male/female actions *at all* (except with threesomes) so don't hold your breath expecting to see it for shemale actions with either sex

Anonymous

I'm just saying that in comparison to how long shemales have been available you are doing fairly well for yourselves.

yes they are 

kuana
    Participant

Pose Ideas for Dominant Shemale. SF SS SFF SSS SFS

I play a shemale avatar, and I would love to be able to put other shemales/females in some of the poses the males gets.

The submissive poses are at the top of my wishlist, including ‘beg’ , ‘handcuffs’, and ‘blowjob’.

If it’s possible to build those for shemales that would make my experience even sexier!

I’m saving credits as I feel this request is probably echoed by the community, and in the works.

hatcher
    Participant

Well Kuana your basicly beating an old drum since this is one of many that has requests for such poses. as you will learn the dev team is bias and truely dont listen no matter how many of the non- male/female group can be. And perhaps they are working on it but they are soooooooo slow in doing it. Unless of course your into ''Mankinis'' lol

TightFit74
    Participant

HI Kuana, welcome to the forum.
    Though hatcher paints a bleek picture of the development team (I don't disagree hatcher!), there have been ideas that were mentioned on the forum and I believe: the more people the out their wishes, the sooner something will happen. So thanks for your contrinution and post as many ideas as you can.

kuana
    Participant

If anyone from the dev team is reading this….

I appreciate that developing new features is always a demand on your time.  Just a though, how much $ would it cost to get these requests programming into the game?  I'm willing to contribute '$A' to fundraiser to get it done because it would improve the gaming experience a lot for me.

If anyone in the community thinks this sound like a good idea, to help fund the development of these feature, please post a reply expressing interest. 

Thanks.

oralbc
    Participant

What poses do you feel are available for other groups or one-on-ones that strike you as odd that they don't have for Shemales? 

Example… Male-female BJ… Why can't the male go down on the shemale?

There's a male-male 69, a shemale-shemale 69, why not a male-shemale 69?

Can we PLEASE lose the dildo oral in the shemale-female pose?  Or how about adding a NON dildo pose… More money for A-Chat.  Think profit!

sexysocalgal
    Participant

I support this post 100%. i think there needs to be more poses for shemales in one on one and group

PseRamesses
    Participant

QUOTE _ “Example… Male-female BJ… Why can’t the male go down on the shemale?”

…and why cant i go down on the man?

Adera
    Participant

@Pse: Um… hun, there is a bj pose for MS. 😉

PseRamesses
    Participant

QUOTE ” @Pse: Um… hun, there is a bj pose for MS. 😉 ”

i know sweetie, 3 actually, but not the one i want 😉

Shianna
    Participant

There is a bj pose, but its forced, I like the one for MF that has alot of interaction.

Rubbing cocks together kind of interested me in MS hope that comes by in SS

Adera
    Participant

Yeah, I want some cock rubbing for SS too. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.