Skip to content

More poses for us She Males.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat More poses for us She Males.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 676 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

We really need some more poses for She Males.  I mean how easy could be to just transfer some mf poses over especially the bondage ones.  And 3 some poses from mmf or mmm.

And the more poses there are then the more money we spend.  Everybody is happy.

Us for more Poses and the dev team obviously more CASH.

It's a bit of a no brainer.

Of course you could say that there aren't that many of us around.  So, why bother.  But it is really not very fair.  I can't even use the cross, or the wrists to ankles poses on other She Males.

I know this has been mentioned only recently.  But we must keep on nagging.

KC_Shark
    Participant

Shemale-Male Scenes/Actions

Are there any plans for additional Shemale-Male scenes & actions? I think there should be similar scenes and actions as with male-male and the ability to change positions. Let us know.
    Everyone who supports this idea let Administration know by showing your support on this thread.
    Thanks.

Hardanna
    Participant

i like that idea, change/switch positions would be a much needed addition to Shemale-Male Actions
    i hope soon they will release moves for shemales in group sex  MMS … FFS … MFS … SSM … SSF … also Shemale-Shemale

Barin
    Participant

We need more Shemale positions. 🙂

Adera
    Participant

I want more positions with guys, I want to get fucked in many different ways 😛

Hardanna
    Participant

The switch/ change positions would be great for shemale-female as well, they can always use their strap on hehe

;)…. please release

Lover
    Participant

@Adera: So so

😉

annatgirl
    Participant

Are there any plans for additional Shemale-Male scenes & actions? I think there should be similar scenes and actions as with male-male and the ability to change positions. Let us know.
    Everyone who supports this idea let Administration know by showing your support on this thread.
    Thanks.

yes yes yes..annatgirl here..if i cancel my  membership it will be just because i dont get enough positions to justify staying..i check for new ones every other day and always see something new for females…simply not fair….anna

Stephanie29
    Participant

I agree completely with Anna, us tgirls need more content, specifically positions, I personally would love to see some 3-some positions. I do enjoy AChat, but I feel it is quite limited in regards to the number of positions for FF, MM, FM, FFM, MMF, etc. compared to what us tgirls can do. To be frankly honest, i'm currently not sure i would renew my subscription, if the current content is all that is going to be provided for Tgirls 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, I just did my own bitch post, but I feel the need to comment. The last FF post was on 9-10, since then 4 shemale positions have been posted. So that seems to show a willingness to follow through. The shemale option in and of itself is new, but they are following up.

Adera
    Participant

There have been quite some shemale positions latly, alternating between dresses and MF positions. Ofcourse I'm happy about the new poses and I can see the potential for some SS action soon, but I'd like them to make some FF poses too as it feels abit unfair. The FF poses should be exclusivly FF poses to make it better, even if they can make quite alot of them FS too with some modifications.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh Honey they don’t need to be exclusive. I’m just saying that in comparison to how long shemales have been available you are doing fairly well for yourselves.

🙂

JennyT
    Participant

QUOTE: “Oh Honey they don’t need to be exclusive. I’m just saying that in comparison to how long shemales have been available you are doing fairly well for yourselves. 🙂 ”

I agree with Janine, while I would love more poses I think we’ve done great so far. And it’s not like we’re stuck with 1 or 2 poses, there’s actually a fair bit of variety.

Good things come to those who wait. 8)

TightFit74
    Participant

I wish for all who are not FM the wait will be short…

Lover
    Participant

They could alternate between SS/FF/FM. From time to time new clothes and everyone would be happy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 676 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.