Skip to content

Sexilicious. Sexi’s crazy thoughts and actions

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Sexilicious. Sexi’s crazy thoughts and actions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

lol HB that bear will be snuggling with you then if you keep the fur or is it like the cartoon snow foolin where the animals leave their fur in storage until winter when it is needed hehe. However never have that easy of a job skinning them so don't know how they would do it lol

Covems
    Participant

I then gave him the real deal ones but boy was it fun making up the other pictures and that

Whoa… what are we?  Orphans?  We want to see the “real deal ones” too.  C'mon… don't be selfish!  Shower down with them.

Cheya
    Participant

Awwwe poor Bear, his secret desires are beeing fully exposed to us … i wonder what he'll say about that

sexilicious
    Participant

lol Covems I'll think about it. I'm not one to share with just anyone which is what it would be on here. Never know who would look.

Covems
    Participant

Hey!  It's been 5 days… where's da pictures?

Don't make me make my own…. heheh …because I will.

Lover
    Participant

Sexi, I hope you understand covems warning… and hurry to send new pics

sexilicious
    Participant

lol maybe should wait just to see what pictures you come up with covems anyway not sure about posting actual pics of me yet but here is the one that they show online

maybe if you are really good boys might send another pic of my outfit

freddie
    Participant

i have a pic of Sexilicious in her maid outfit…was taken on secret valentine date….to post it or not to…..mmmmm

sexilicious
    Participant

So here is a bit of action that is happening for me in real.  For those of you who know me well you know my goal is to be a zookeeper one day.  Well so far I haven't had any bites at all with all the keeper jobs I have applied for, but I do get a foot up now for I will be working in a second department at the zoo where I get contact with animals and use the interpretation skills I have learned from college.

Covems
    Participant

That's terrific, Miss Sexilicious.  Not that you haven't gotten the position you want, but that you're moving up.  There's many rungs on those ladders, and we usually have to step on them all.

I almost feel a little guilty about what I'm about to post here.  ALMOST    hehe

I tried to warn ya… I inquired about seeing some pictures of the maid… and since nothing happened in that regard, well…  I'm posting this one of you.  In a few days… I'll turn you around.

Sexilicious in her Maid outfit

Dusting all her little Bears
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Covems, i don't know about the others, but i can't see your pic!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Now ii can too….wonder why t wasn't working! and yes…it's a gtreat pic!

sexilicious
    Participant

lol Covems doesn't look like my outfit though maybe you need another look at the bear to make sure you get the right one. You did get it right with all the bears though  : I have a nice collection here ssshhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Bear he might swipe them from me

Lover
    Participant

So here is a bit of action that is happening for me in real.  For those of you who know me well you know my goal is to be a zookeeper one day.  Well so far I haven't had any bites at all with all the keeper jobs I have applied for, but I do get a foot up now for I will be working in a second department at the zoo where I get contact with animals and use the interpretation skills I have learned from college.

Congrats for the next step. I hope you enjoy it:)

Covems
    Participant

Come on Sexi… don't be shy….

Turn around and let us get a good look at you…  in your sexy maid outfit

Sexilicious turns slightly with a look of surprise on her face

Nice Tushie
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.