Skip to content

The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 2,122 total)
  • Author
    jayc
    Participant

Alrighty then, we have a house band, a master of cermonies / emmcee, a mechanical bull, a balladeer, a well stocked bar including Brandy's famous punch served in a 20 oz  glass  skull mug. and for the brave  we will offer  panda bear wrestling on weekends. who dares to enter the ring to face the mighty Pachacuti over 200 lbs  of pure panda power. we even have the local police stopping by for free doughnuts. all and all a good start.  and its for everybody so come on down  for a visit and most important have a good time at the A. B. & G 

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Forget about the panda… put Spartan 117, John, Master Chief Petty Officer in that ring…

james_dean
    Participant

“I'll operate the bull if the spot hasn't been taken”, I say, as I pull out my white Stetson.  Leave the “removal of the tops” to me.  Who's up after Moon?  For a kiss.. I'll make it worth your while

james_dean
    Participant

“Ah.. hold on there little lady.  You just can't mount it any old way. Read the sign…”  “NO LOOSE FITTING CLOTHING”  “Your going to have to button up that shirt or take it off”  “That halter top underneath would be just dandy”  Sit back, relax.. oh.. and hold on.  It might get a bit bumpy

bluedenim
    Participant

The band may not be shirtless… their shirts unbuttoned  adding for Brandy's fantasies… but for one… who has seen his wardrobe disappearring…  :

Sadly a country band without cowbau hats…though obliging in moving from silly tunes to something more accomidating for dance.
    (wonders if the female singer will unbittin (edited: unbutton…but I am happy to give playful nips to correct that situation)…  hers)

Bear! how could you!…… well maybe just a couple of buttons for the boys…………

Bear
    Participant

Eyes Blu' in her tight jeans  “Maybe one more button perhaps… that is a lovely pair to tease the audiance with.”

I undo the bandana about my naeck and mop the brow… nod to Tight to take over,… he is no doubt a betterr guitarist than I…

Eyes the keyboard enviously… but the taped fingers won't allow tickling the ivory at the moment.. Glances to Blu' with that innuendo on my mind… and instead reaches into my pocket… pulling out my old Hohner harmonica for back up.

Eyes drifting over the crowd and see my hat bobbing in motion  to the music… my moist lips pulling over the instrument and I fall into accompaniment…

The back of my mind eagrly waiting for when body shots will be taken up there at the bar…

Lips don't fail me now….

TightFit74
    Participant

a look around to the band, a nod and a fast rythm is started by the drummer, followed by an intense rythmic strumming of my Jasmine, my faithful 6-string. A grin at Stone, a wink to compliment her with her singing, then my eyes drifting to the back of the bar where a cute girl was just dragged in by her friends.

A busy night tonight, let's give them what they want..

Brandybee
    Participant

Nice dancing and singing Stone, Tight – I like your rhythm    A little breathless from the energetic dancing, swaying,  and enjoying the  refreshing water cascading down my body as I danced on the  bar top counter to Stone and Tights sound … good job the temperature is always hot in here … and I dont mean just the weather outside…  I've seen that film too  ” Coyote Ugly ”  Top girl bar … like the imagery you painted lol

I jump down off the bar, flicking my hair, causing droplets of water to shower the room,  as everyone cheers Stone's spectacular performance

JD, welcome to the party ..Adrenaline pumping in my veins ,  Whow..  I feel like a wild ride tonight  babes …

As I gulp back some of  Lovers special homeland brew.. I catch sight of  …. no … cant be Sam can it, from the Double deuce.. no  that Roadhouse is far from here..  must be the brew playing with my senses… or maybe too much punch Jayc insisted I make  lol

Lover
    Participant

As the band needs a small break and Brandy ist still dancing, I introduce a newcomer on this stage.
    “Ladies and Gentleman, friends, bros and sis… this is Laaaaaaaaaaaaady Pafe! Give her a warm welcome and dance to her music!!!!”

The music is beginning… the words are shown on several small and one big screen….and I'm sure you all will recognize

“Can't Fight The Moonlight”
    Under a lovers' sky
    Gonna be with you
    And noone's gonna be around
    If you think that you won't fall
    Well just wait until
    Til the sun goes down

Underneath the starlight – starlight
    There's a magical feeling – so right
    It'll steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
    Try to hide from my kiss
    But you know
    But you know that you can't fight the moonlight
    Deep in the dark
    You'll surrender your heart
    But you know
    No, you can't fight it
    It's gonna get to your heart

There's no escape from love
    Once a gentle breeze
    Weaves it's spell upon your heart
    No matter what you think
    It won't be too long
    Til your in my arms
    We'll be lost in the rhythm – so right
    Feel it steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
    Try to hide from my kiss
    But you know
    Deep in the dark
    But you know
    No you can't fight it
    No matter what you do
    The night is gonna get to you

Don't try then
    You're never gonna win

There's a magical feeling – so right
    It will steal your heart tonight

You can try to resist
    Try to hide from my kiss
    But you know
    Deep in the dark
    But you know
    No, you can't fight it

You can try to resist
    Try to hide from my kiss
    But you know
    Don't you know that you can't fight the moonlight
    Deep in the dark
    But you know
    No, you can't fight it
    It's gonna get to your heart

jayc
    Participant

Kicked back at our table, big smile as i look around at everything going on, good crowd for a monday i think to myself. the band in rare form are tearing it up, with Bears harp and Tights 6 string joining in they some how turn “cotton eyed joe” in to 20 minute jam session with no ending  in sight. down in the bull riding pit the gathered crowd  roars as another person get thrown off  after taunting JD. they will never learn  i sigh. my lady Stone awaits her ride  on the mechanical beast as per her hiring conditions. i attempt to build up her confidence, yelling in her ear “its just like riding a horse”  Stone give me her yeah right look and rolls her eyes. Brandy walks by and fills our glasses with her punch, “here  drink this it cant hurt and it might help”  Stone responds with her your such a guy look. the band ends the song …..cheers and a standing ovation. just another night at the A B & G

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The Achat Bar & Grill is crowd as usually, no matter whic day of the week it is or which event they are running in the evening!

So many different type of costumer come here for funny time: cowboys and cowgirls, some beautyfull ladies in their shiny club dress and old men who want to revive the past whit they friends drinking a cold bear.

I like the place, i can find lot of ispiration for my illustration, so i usually take my sketch book whit me when i went here for a drink or to taste a steak or some sausages….the best in all Achat City! and, of course, meet old and new friends!
    I look around and notice a lonly girl on a corner……she look pretty in her black latex gloves and her black dress but i can see a sad expression on her face…..an expression i'd like to capture in my mind so deeply till i can't forget it! and the soft light of the bar make she looks so misterious….who are you, my sad lady!? i really wanna find it out….

jayc
    Participant

The juke box and karoke machine will be arriving soon, theres a clipboard at the bar, please write in your requests for songs you would like to have included.

Bear
    Participant

My throats parched as the jam session winds down… and I jump down from the stage, meander towards the bar to find the good private brew hidden behind it. The clipboard catches my eye and I pick up a pen to add a suggestion…. wisely pause… and turn away without adding my request.

“Men in tights” doesn't quite sound right
    I wander off,…. esiily distracted by the shiny baubles an attractive woman at the bar in a club outfit is wearing

Brandybee
    Participant

I swig another glass of punch down,  enjoying the music of The country boys, swaying  my hips as I dance towards Tight, and wink at the Harmonica player…  I push my cowboy hat back and shout to Tight …” Do you knows these boys? ” and push a piece of paper in his hand …” going to ask for them to go on the Juke Box too  for when you popular boys might be otherwise engaged ”  hehe

“And dont forget, you boys owe me a dance or three or four .. ”

Love & Theft  –  Angel Eyes
    After Dark – Tito & Terantula  
    Cant fight the moonlight – LeAnn Rimes
    The Devil went down to Georgia – The Charlie Daniels Band
    Stay – Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs
    Hungry Eyes – Eric Carman
    I will always love you – Whitney Houston
    Roadhouse Blues – Jeff Healey Band
    I'm tore down – Jeff Healey Band
    Hoochi Coochie Man – Jeff Healey Band

Covems
    Participant

I get up from my stool… and sneak onto the stage between sets of the band. I tap the mic… “Is this thing on?”

“There once was a Librarian who was taking a flight to see her sister in Pittsburgh.  While the Librarian was in the airport, going to her gate, she passed a machine that had signage that read:  'Get your weight and fortune told.  One Cent.'

This intrigued her, so she opened up her purse and hunted in her change for a penny.  She got on the machine and inserted the penny into the slot.  “Ding”… and a little card popped out of another slot.  She took the card and examined it.  It read:

“You are a Librarian.”

“Well, that's right.”  She thought to herself.

“You are 5 foot 5 inches tall.”

“Yes.”  She said.

“You weight 155 pounds.”

“Again correct.  How does it know?”

“You are going to pass gas”.

“Nonsense”, she thought to herself.  “I don't feel any pressure…”

Just then she felt a rumbling begin in her gut.  She knew that she was on a build up to flatulance.  The Librarian hurried to the ladies rest room, and quickly went into a stall.  Lowering her pants and panties she sat down quickly and just then… “Brrraaaaaaaaappppppppppppp”  The loudest and longest passing of gas she ever had happened.

She finished in the john and washed up in the sink, straightened her appearance, regained her composure and headed back to her gate. 

She stopped in front of the machine again and stared at it.  “How did it know?”  She wondered.  She opened up her purse and fished out another penny.  Stepping on the scale she inserted it into the coin slot.  “Ding.”  Another card popped out.

She read it.  “You are a Librarian.  You are 5 foot 5 inches tall.  You weight 155 pounds.  You are going to get an uncontrollable urge to screw.”

“No way.”  She thought, just as it hit her.  She had to find someone… she had to have wanton, wild sex.  She saw a maintenance man.  She rushed at him, grabbing him by the hand and whispered hotly into his ear.  “Fuck me”.

Happy to oblige, he took her into the bowels of the airport, known only to the maintenance people.  And there she had wanton, wild sex with him.  Not once… not twice… but three times!!

After again regaining her composure she straightened her clothes out, fixed her hair and again headed for her gate.  She was passing by the machine, staring at it.

“It's been right on everything so far.”  She couldn't help herself.  She opened her purse and took out her last penny.  She stepped on the scale and slid the penny into the slot.  “Ding.”  The card popped out.

Nervously she reached for it and read it: 

“You are a Librarian.  You are 5 foot 5 inches tall.  You weigh 155 pounds.  You have farted and fucked around and missed your flight.”

Thank you… I'll be here all week. 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 2,122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.