Skip to content

Unofficial ACHAT Friends Discord Channel

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Groups & Families Unofficial ACHAT Friends Discord Channel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michelle989
    Participant

I have finally started an unofficial Achat discord channel that was discussed on the forum sometime ago. On Discord simply search for “ACHAT Friends” if you can’t find it find me on discord @ WestAussieGirl#6672 and I’ll send you an invite, I am not trying to replace any aspect of the forum, my intention with it is simply to share a common place to chat a little easier in real time with Achat friends, I do not wish to be the centre of attraction in it, I will be happy to pass ownership at somepoint to a more competent person, it’s a starting point for those wishing to meet and share our love for Achat share pics and other things. Due to my Silly timezone I don’t expect to be live often, but that doesn’t preclude open discussion live with friends from the same time zone. it’s still work in progress at I will shortly be setting up picture channels and so forth, by all means suggest things that could be added to the channel. all I ask is that you set your name to match your Achat profile name, I will help as much as possible with issues you have, no real rules exist just be polite and feel free to discuss any topic you may want to. Please feel free to write to me if you need further. love Michelle xxx

Vaughan

Hi Michelle,

Cool idea, especially as we have lost Forum PM’s

Michelle989
    Participant

Exactly Vaughan, you and everyone here are so welcome to Join, we have only 9 members so far and my Discord skills are limited, but as always I am trying my very best to add value to Achat but more importantly a way of communications between Achat friends to share photos and other stuff

Love Michelle
    Discord WestAussieGirl@6672

Michelle989
    Participant

Exactly Vaughan, you and everyone here are so welcome to Join, we have only 9 members so far and my Discord skills are limited, but as always I am trying my very best to add value to Achat but more importantly a way of communications between Achat friends to share photos and other stuff

Love Michelle
    Discord WestAussieGirl#6672

Michelle989
    Participant

https://discord.gg/PUe7B3ZkRv

This is the link to the ACHAT Friends Discord home page long over due 🙂

JessiCapri
    Participant

Great Michelle! Thanks for posting and the invite to join.

This is great place to advertise the parties and events you hold in game through your group.

The channel is awesome. Great work!

Michelle989
    Participant

It does require much work in many ways my discord skills are very limited But it’s lovely to see you and Vaughan there and any suggestions for improvement or ideas are extremely welcome

Michelle989
    Participant

I’ve now created an new feature event link to the official forum here from Achat friends on Discord. Here it also the link back to Achat Friends on Discord

https://discord.gg/tNqFRnVQuq

love and respect Always with common love for the game we all love for some silly reason. love 💕 MichelleJ (3DX) – Michelle989 (Achat)

Vaughan

An Unofficial ACHAT Friends Discord Channel for a group of Achatters now exists called Achat Friends.
    It is for chat only and compliments Forum as forum does not have an instant chat facility.
    Forum does have a PM facility for messages however.
    For more info, read here:
    Forum News – New PM addition to Forum.

New PM addition to Forum.

The Chat Group is unofficial and run by the below members.

It does not and will not take the place of Forum and members of the chat group are encouraged to be active in Forum due to the wider Achat community.

Michelle989 is the founder member.
    vlad0040 is the current owner
    Michelle989 and JessiCapri are the chat Moderators with Vlad0040.

For more information contact the above members.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.