*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Umm About cum
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
: Where you like to cum?
Mouth/Face
Ass
Vagina
Boobs
All :p
I use condom!

: Umm About cum  ( 76546 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : December 13, 2011, 11:45:52 PM »

That's a point I'll agree with, licking it out/digging it out  and sharing that nectar in a deep kiss for me is a perfect way of topping a passionate session.

Adera
: 3047

« #16 : December 14, 2011, 04:03:50 AM »

kitten, yeah... it is more fun to swallow and give him a look of innocence while you do it. :P

When I'm receiving I like to wear a condom depending on the situation, I rather not soil any furniture or such with my own.

Something naughty that can be done if your in the mood for it is to give a guy a tit fuck while your on the phone. :P
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #17 : December 14, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »

kitten, yeah... it is more fun to swallow and give him a look of innocence while you do it. :P

When I'm receiving I like to wear a condom depending on the situation, I rather not soil any furniture or such with my own.

Something naughty that can be done if your in the mood for it is to give a guy a tit fuck while your on the phone. :P

Definitely .. the little cute look with you finger just near your lips. Sends guys (that i have been with) over the edge because they think they had taken a f/s innocence.

Or give a guy a bj while hes on the phone. Or at a desk working. :p
Adera

« #18 : December 14, 2011, 04:36:22 PM »

Or give a guy a bj while hes on the phone. Or at a desk working. :p

Yes, that is fun, get him to groan and get distracted from the conversation.

You can also get him rock hard and throbbing, then if he's really horny... with that gleam in his eyes, you can tease him terribly by walking away with a nice wiggle to your hips and look over the shoulder at him with a pout on your lips if he isn't following. :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #19 : December 15, 2011, 12:47:40 AM »

Definitely .. the little cute look with you finger just near your lips. Sends guys (that i have been with) over the edge because they think they had taken a f/s innocence. :p

Wow! Thanks for the tips, can't wait to try them out!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
kittenlepurr

« #20 : December 15, 2011, 03:36:38 AM »

You can also get him rock hard and throbbing, then if he's really horny... with that gleam in his eyes, you can tease him terribly by walking away with a nice wiggle to your hips and look over the shoulder at him with a pout on your lips if he isn't following. :P

Another thing you can do is sit on him and just grind on his lap or play with him reach back and kiss him. Then get up and look down at his crotch saying "Down Boy" then do the move with the hips and as you leave lick your lips at him. ;)
Adera

« #21 : December 15, 2011, 04:00:48 AM »

Another thing you can do is sit on him and just grind on his lap or play with him reach back and kiss him. Then get up and look down at his crotch saying "Down Boy" then do the move with the hips and as you leave lick your lips at him. ;)

Good idea... ehehe love it when he comes after me growling. :P
evilbaby
: 32

« #22 : December 15, 2011, 04:11:41 PM »

Our kitten ve great ideas  :D.
Umm and I know it is fantasy play game but I prefer to see good cums not a condom with sperms(or maybe only mushroom one :P)(to Bear)

-Ps:I'm a little bit busy with college...-
A little question:Can shemales use that condoms?

Love and sex same drugs...

« #23 : December 15, 2011, 04:45:39 PM »

Yes, we can use the condoms... I bought the cute ones to dress my penis in. :P

Too bad there's no lingerie in silk and lace that I can wear on my penis, it could be a feminine type of lingerie for shemales. :)
kittenlepurr

« #24 : December 16, 2011, 06:35:53 AM »

Good idea... ehehe love it when he comes after me growling. :P

Me too ;)

Our kitten ve great ideas  :D.

Glad you like the idea Evil ;) it always has a reaction. :p

Too bad there's no lingerie in silk and lace that I can wear on my penis, it could be a feminine type of lingerie for shemales. :)

You can't? once again achat dev team... -sigh-

There needs to be more sexy and cute innocent lingerie. Not to mention costumes (that look more like they are supposed to be [I was disappointed with Angel and Devil look])
Adera

« #25 : December 16, 2011, 07:36:07 AM »

You can't? once again achat dev team... -sigh-

I can't really claim lingerie like this is very usual even irl, these are primarily marketed to men, though I've bought some and I found they work well for me at times... but mostly I wear panties. My c-strings I've actually found good use for, like when I put on a dress in which panty lines doesn't look good... and where the dress hides my unladylike bulge. ::)

What would be cute are tight fitting lacy penis sheaths that are open in the top.

kittenlepurr

« #26 : December 17, 2011, 04:54:25 PM »

learn something new every day. :p

Personally I stick with wearing Thongs... because the feel good and show off my butt. ;)

No to mention the tease factor.

I assume though for you Adera slightly different. (overall same reason though :p)

What would be cute are tight fitting lacy penis sheaths that are open in the top.

Ahh to allow for well... we all know there.
NewGurl
: 433

« #27 : December 17, 2011, 09:17:07 PM »

For me a man cumming in my ass or pussy is nice, but I prefer it either on my tits, or in my face. When giving a blowjob, i will give deep throat, however when he is about to cum, I  have the head just in my mouth. As he spurts I swirl my tongue around and smear the cum in my mouth. I love the taste of it. Then I swallow it down. Jusy my preference.

Adera

« #28 : December 18, 2011, 03:31:46 PM »

Kitten, yeah thongs are the norm for me as well... though I usually wear those in which I can comfortably tuck myself back without having to use tape or other things to hold the naughty bits in place.

The difference is just that I have some other choices when I want to wear something naughty. :P
kittenlepurr

« #29 : December 19, 2011, 01:15:28 AM »

Kitten, yeah thongs are the norm for me as well... though I usually wear those in which I can comfortably tuck myself back without having to use tape or other things to hold the naughty bits in place.

The difference is just that I have some other choices when I want to wear something naughty. :P

Being comfortable is important it helps you feel sexier. I have no doubt you would look absolutely sexy in them Adera :).  Get them howling for you.;)

More choices is always fun ... personally I like to make up outfits with the lingerie I have or buy so I have alot.
Besides there is something about just feeling sexy when you go out wearing lingerie that I love.

For me a man cumming in my ass or pussy is nice, but I prefer it either on my tits, or in my face. When giving a blowjob, i will give deep throat, however when he is about to cum, I  have the head just in my mouth. As he spurts I swirl my tongue around and smear the cum in my mouth. I love the taste of it. Then I swallow it down. Jusy my preference.

Everyone loves a different flavour NewGurl. I either go with what I like or give them a present by letting them go with what they like after all its about having fun and enjoying yourself and your partner.
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  
« previous next »
: