*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Umm About cum
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
: Where you like to cum?
Mouth/Face
Ass
Vagina
Boobs
All :p
I use condom!

: Umm About cum  ( 76550 )
Adera
: 3047

« #30 : December 19, 2011, 04:46:01 AM »

Being comfortable is important it helps you feel sexier. I have no doubt you would look absolutely sexy in them Adera :).  Get them howling for you.;)

More choices is always fun ... personally I like to make up outfits with the lingerie I have or buy so I have alot.
Besides there is something about just feeling sexy when you go out wearing lingerie that I love.

The c-strings and some other types are nice but many just looks stupid irl... though I might give some a good laugh if I donned them. Anyway that's why I though a sleeve of sorts that can be worn in addition to panties would be a good idea... like how garters (not garter belt) are mostly used as adornment nowadays.

Yes, it is important to start with nice lingerie if you want to feel sexy and dressed up. :)

For me a man cumming in my ass or pussy is nice, but I prefer it either on my tits, or in my face. When giving a blowjob, i will give deep throat, however when he is about to cum, I  have the head just in my mouth. As he spurts I swirl my tongue around and smear the cum in my mouth. I love the taste of it. Then I swallow it down. Jusy my preference.

I don't mind the taste though I like to have something to drink nearby so I can get rid of the aftertaste.

If I want to tease someone after I've orgasmed I can scoop up my own cum on my fingers and lick it off of them in a suggestive way... my own doesn't taste as much as guys cum, maybe a little sweeter or something.
NewGurl
: 433

« #31 : December 19, 2011, 07:42:51 PM »

Being comfortable is important it helps you feel sexier. I have no doubt you would look absolutely sexy in them Adera :).  Get them howling for you.;)

More choices is always fun ... personally I like to make up outfits with the lingerie I have or buy so I have alot.
Besides there is something about just feeling sexy when you go out wearing lingerie that I love.

The c-strings and some other types are nice but many just looks stupid irl... though I might give some a good laugh if I donned them. Anyway that's why I though a sleeve of sorts that can be worn in addition to panties would be a good idea... like how garters (not garter belt) are mostly used as adornment nowadays.

Yes, it is important to start with nice lingerie if you want to feel sexy and dressed up. :)

For me a man cumming in my ass or pussy is nice, but I prefer it either on my tits, or in my face. When giving a blowjob, i will give deep throat, however when he is about to cum, I  have the head just in my mouth. As he spurts I swirl my tongue around and smear the cum in my mouth. I love the taste of it. Then I swallow it down. Jusy my preference.

I don't mind the taste though I like to have something to drink nearby so I can get rid of the aftertaste.

If I want to tease someone after I've orgasmed I can scoop up my own cum on my fingers and lick it off of them in a suggestive way... my own doesn't taste as much as guys cum, maybe a little sweeter or something.

That just means that you're sweeter. And yes, some does taste sweeter than others. I have fornd that someone who eats chocolate on a regular basis has sweeter tasting cum
Adera

« #32 : December 20, 2011, 02:46:51 AM »

That just means that you're sweeter. And yes, some does taste sweeter than others. I have fornd that someone who eats chocolate on a regular basis has sweeter tasting cum

Yes, what you eat and drink affects the taste, though in my case and other shemales it's not only that. :)
Bear
: 3856

« #33 : December 20, 2011, 09:35:42 AM »

Actually a very true statement, though  a healthy diet heavy with fruit is said to enhance the taste of fluids... that goes for women too.  You can tell a lot of a partners diet from their taste. 

On the other extreme, a heavy coffee drinker will have a much more bitter taste.

NewGurl

« #34 : December 20, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »

Didnt know that about coffee, Well shoot, I'll have to have a honey douche. I aint giving up my coffee, or somebody will get killed.   (Jitters)
sandra001
: 32

MSN Messenger - sandraaaa1951@live.fr
« #35 : December 20, 2011, 02:41:28 PM »

personnaly i like cum everywhere =)
bluedenim
: 3007

« #36 : December 20, 2011, 04:48:25 PM »

Didnt know that about coffee, Well shoot, I'll have to have a honey douche. I aint giving up my coffee, or somebody will get killed.   (Jitters)

One Honey Douche coming up Sweetheart! Please don't give up on the coffee!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
sandra001

« #37 : December 20, 2011, 04:56:33 PM »

oh will i get a honney douche too ? :p
bluedenim
: 3007

« #38 : December 20, 2011, 05:08:18 PM »

You might if you find the right sub  ;)

Or a really loving, caring partner!  :P

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl

« #39 : December 20, 2011, 05:50:59 PM »

You might if you find the right sub  ;)

Or a really loving, caring partner!  :P

Honey and chicken fat douche.  Honey makes it sweeter for the eater, Chicken fat makes it "Finger Licken Good"

OMG Im dating myself, For you young women out there "Finger Lickin Good" used to be the motto for Kentucky Fried Chicken. I am getting old.
sandra001

« #40 : December 20, 2011, 06:24:53 PM »

to all guys and she :leave me a message if you want to give me some cum :p
Adera

« #41 : December 21, 2011, 01:48:17 AM »

There's no KFC in Sweden, though I don't care since I'm allergic.

Bear, yes fruits supposed to be good for the taste, I've also heard that only drinking apple juice can give a nice taste... though I couldn't be that strict in my diet.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #42 : December 21, 2011, 05:01:13 PM »

I have heard it varies from guy to guy regarding how their cum tastes but I will say this ... I prefer to try it before making a little change to their diet if I can or suggest it. ;)

Honestly I like how they taste different but if it tastes really weird I am less likely to swallow. More likely to get them to cum on me in that case. :)
Adera

« #43 : December 22, 2011, 03:15:14 AM »

Yeah, if it tastes really weird I rather not taste it very often either. There's the option of letting him cum when your deep throating him, you will have to taste some of it but most of it will shoot down your throat.
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #44 : December 24, 2011, 05:27:38 PM »

Yeah, if it tastes really weird I rather not taste it very often either. There's the option of letting him cum when your deep throating him, you will have to taste some of it but most of it will shoot down your throat.

Very true it just depends on the heat of the moment and what we are doing. Sometimes you know not enough time to get to the right possie. ;)

-Merry Christmas all from Australia-
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9  
« previous next »
: