*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bound Poses
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Bound Poses  ( 34387 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : February 29, 2012, 12:03:41 PM »

I know, i know.....but look at the time they are taken to release the new tits shape.....probably it's cause they are fixing all the poses, but wow! i'll keep my hope high anyway!

mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« #16 : February 29, 2012, 12:46:22 PM »

@medjai woow robotgirl, bro cmon cant u get a better partner for a tryouts

@hentai better tits better sexlife smaller tits hmmmm,, well i jus have no comments on tat,,,

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #17 : February 29, 2012, 01:38:29 PM »

@medjai woow robotgirl, bro cmon cant u get a better partner for a tryouts

@hentai better tits better sexlife smaller tits hmmmm,, well i jus have no comments on tat,,,

Mike, Robot Girl/Boy were designed for testing out poses and clothing combinations. And your opinion on "better tits" implies bigger is better. Some girls will find that offensive.

Bear
: 3856

« #18 : February 29, 2012, 01:55:17 PM »

We have been waiting for several fixes regarding size variations on the breasts for quite awhile the small breasts definitely still have technical issues. (yours are perfect btw Kieko. ..)

Seriously I do not see this in the near future due to the technical issues of revamping the entire collection of poses  for a sizing change. Develop a better vocabulary in the meantime to enhance the play. Otherwise it's just pixeled grinding...

mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« #19 : February 29, 2012, 02:34:47 PM »

@keiko, well i know ladies will find it offensive but some ladies do like a bigger ones, im jus sayin as bigger is better well.. as a guy i liked if it can be big but if it cant than jus play along...

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
Bear

« #20 : February 29, 2012, 03:29:42 PM »

Woman can be as insecure as to breast size as men to penis size.  It's media brainwashing that such is necessary...  much rather small and sensitive then something oversized and numb....  it's the woman I am more interested in...  the response of her body to my play....the beauty of the soul...

voice was suggested earlier in the thread... I personally have a mixed reaction to it...most preprogrammed voice options border on the ridiculous...
rather YIM chat and let her listen,... easy enough to create a dummy account for such.

hentaiboy69

« #21 : February 29, 2012, 03:56:44 PM »

like men can have complex for small penis, women can have it for small tits or too much big.......so word can hurt in two opposite way. before telling someone something about size is important to understand if he or she have some complex about it. most peoples try to hide their complex, so.....isn't easy to found it out

Mike, Robot Girl/Boy were designed for testing out poses and clothing combinations. And your opinion on "better tits" implies bigger is better. Some girls will find that offensive.

clothes combination!? what are you saying, keiko!? clothes on RB or RG are random!

back to bound poses......the real issue are the option for the bounded one (girl or man don't metter) cause the movement can be limited by different restrain things: ropes, spread bar or others. one example who jump in my mind can be the anal doggy whit a spread bar (Bear had post somthing similar, if i don't mind!) or whit arms tied up on the back. other hint!? come oooon!
« : March 07, 2012, 05:24:10 PM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #22 : March 01, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »

I would also like some bondage poses and I disagree that as there can be no movement there can be no action, the spreader bar illustrated so well by both Bear and myself is bondage/restraint, but there are lots of actions that can happen to and by someone in a spreader bar and yes I am speaking from experience!
Before we send the Dev team off to create any new poses, however, Please oh Please can they do,some work on translating more of the existing poses from purely the male point of view to be usable by 2 girls, 3 she males, whatever!
I am still desperately waiting for "punished girl" to be translated into girl on girl, why this hasn't happened so far only the Dev team knows, it's not as if any of the actions are different! Maybe they could then take into 3-player poses.
There are people queuing up to buy this, why Tom, Susy, hasn't it happened already?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear

« #23 : March 02, 2012, 12:10:10 PM »

Nods in agreement with you Blue'...

I might make a suggestion though to draft a  request and send it by PM first to those that actively post in the Woman with woman thread to requests support and whether they would add their name to such. Once you have that,.. post the the request under the LGBT pose development thread with the names of endorsers..

A single voice isn't always heard.. but when a group acts together it has a greater chance of gaining their attention. I honestly think that such a request endorsed by many woman would be met with positive results.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #24 : March 07, 2012, 03:56:11 PM »

Personally, I would like an erotic bound pose, maybe a little gentler than what some members are suggesting hehe.  Tied spread eagled to the bed, blind folded, feather, teasing, tickling, fondling, oral, front and back  with a gentle paddle spank :) .. mmm.  The image that produces lol.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #25 : March 07, 2012, 04:15:04 PM »

Hi Brandybee! Welcome to tthe forum, like your posts so far but especially like this one.........
This pose would keep my wife happy for days  :D :D

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #26 : March 07, 2012, 04:44:36 PM »

I agree with all of last ideas and just wanna add some ice cubes before they melt in my hands ;)

sexilicious
: 2755

« #27 : March 08, 2012, 07:26:50 AM »

oooo tied up with ice cubes huh ;D well better bring that warm mouth of yours too lover so the person can warm up again

hentaiboy69

« #28 : March 08, 2012, 10:46:38 AM »

Ice cube....it reminds me on the scene from 9½ Weeks, when they play whit food........crap, my mind is gonna grazy again!   ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #29 : March 08, 2012, 11:48:11 AM »

Yeah Hentai, how I could I forget this? Of course we need fruits and cream ;D
Hmmm... I love to decorate my girl with nice fruits... and then...
But we need much more room for the action window if this is possible.

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: