*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bound Poses
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Bound Poses  ( 34388 )
Jacquesza
: 50

« : January 16, 2012, 08:33:53 AM »

Would love to see more bound poses in the game. What are the rules about posting pics as examples ?
« : January 16, 2012, 10:03:42 AM Jacquesza »
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 16, 2012, 09:41:30 AM »

Nice your joining the forum Jacquesza :)

The rules are just they typical rules for using a forum. Almost anything is impoosible as far as you don't attack someone or are using forbidden pics (e.g. children, animals, racism...)

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : January 16, 2012, 10:15:01 AM »

The big thing for posting pics is that JUST the pic will not be enough. You need to post the hypothetical actions that would be usable in the pose.

I posted a ton of examples in my reviews of old poses in the women with women section. The main difference being the actions you list are the ones you see as usable in your dream version of the pose.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Jacquesza
: 50

« #3 : January 16, 2012, 11:10:32 AM »

Thanks for the feedback ...
deelishuz1
: 11

Relax and enjoy all things in life

« #4 : February 06, 2012, 10:21:14 AM »

I agree, the handcuffs are not enough. They have a bondage room, but the straps don't work. Would love to see that.  Would also like to see more toys. Strap on and hand held dildos are nice but there are other options.  Thought it would be cool if they added a voice action to this program. So that when you are in a room, and your playmate is typting to you, then the voice could come out of the computer at you. Wouldn't that be neat.  :o  I would pay additional for that feature. What do you all think.

Dee
« : February 06, 2012, 03:59:19 PM deelishuz1 »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : February 06, 2012, 10:42:24 AM »

deelishuz1, did you mean like a voice program who read the phrase u had write!?

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : February 06, 2012, 10:53:41 AM »

Dee,
if you wanna talk about voice programs and sounds at all, you also can use this thread:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,240.75.html

deelishuz1
: 11

Relax and enjoy all things in life

« #7 : February 06, 2012, 03:59:59 PM »

thx
siralirali
: 30

« #8 : February 11, 2012, 10:43:06 AM »

hi there, before entering AChat i was.t in sm esp. bondage but now i found my master  ;D and it inspires me more than i ever thought. so hurry up some more poses i think are good for me. ;D ;D
lyndamarie
: 1

« #9 : February 11, 2012, 11:14:45 AM »

Some heavier bondage poses would be good especially if the welts of say a riding crop could be seen. Someyhing to consider!!!!
gingerly
: 9

« #10 : February 24, 2012, 02:58:53 PM »

Hi everyone
I certainly agree about more bondage poses for us girls...
And also about a sweet girl computer voice vocalizing just what I type along with a masculine mans voice for my lover...
Omg  yes, I would pay A$ for that, and if I'm sweet enough maybe I wouldn't have to pa,, oooh,, never mind...

Also love to see diff size men, taller for instance,, big strong heavy (my fav) even with slight gut,, more like real men...
Please forgive me all you young handsome guys but I am waaay attracted to older men,, I am 18 Btw..
Older being even up to 50ish +...

Um,,, I guess I would like to see my lovers cum stay for a much longer period of time too,,,, if it really dis-appeared that fast,
I wouldn't have been caught by the Girls Dean one particular afternoon,,,  Oooops,,, did I say that out loud.?

Thank you
mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« #11 : February 25, 2012, 11:52:16 AM »

hey there babe sorry for jus now,, anyway..

having a big muscular guy is rather good but also we have been into dream tits rite,, and its been rather quiet so long,, if the ladies need better improvement for guys we guys too needed better for the ladies for example their boobs n sound of a gerl who may i say rather SHIOK....

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
Bear
: 3856

« #12 : February 29, 2012, 10:58:50 AM »

Jacquesza there is a deeper discussion on the punished girl thread in this section.  Ideas are greatly appreciated, and images of the desired poses certainly are fine for relating the desired types. One of the major issues though always being the limitations of action of the bound subject.honestly there isn't mush one can do other than reactive motions....(you are bound...anything else kind of defeats the purpose).  When you suggest a pose , take a moment to think deeper of how it can be used in the current format of the game.

Bondage done right is heavily descriptive play... it's hard to think that any could participate  and enjoy just on imagery alone.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : February 29, 2012, 11:52:29 AM »

Hi everyone
I certainly agree about more bondage poses for us girls...
And also about a sweet girl computer voice vocalizing just what I type along with a masculine mans voice for my lover...
Omg  yes, I would pay A$ for that, and if I'm sweet enough maybe I wouldn't have to pa,, oooh,, never mind...

Also love to see diff size men, taller for instance,, big strong heavy (my fav) even with slight gut,, more like real men...
Please forgive me all you young handsome guys but I am waaay attracted to older men,, I am 18 Btw..
Older being even up to 50ish +...

Um,,, I guess I would like to see my lovers cum stay for a much longer period of time too,,,, if it really dis-appeared that fast,
I wouldn't have been caught by the Girls Dean one particular afternoon,,,  Oooops,,, did I say that out loud.?

Thank you

hey there babe sorry for jus now,, anyway..

having a big muscular guy is rather good but also we have been into dream tits rite,, and its been rather quiet so long,, if the ladies need better improvement for guys we guys too needed better for the ladies for example their boobs n sound of a gerl who may i say rather SHIOK....

We had tolk so much about body option in an old closed tread and at last we all agree about different height, muscolar tone (not sure), breast and penis size can be a little problematic whit the poses: there is the need of some adjustment for every different body shapes and it's a damn big work, who take so much long time.
I'd like to see it and i'll support it, but i'm realistic.......it's just a dream!

medjai
: 415

« #14 : February 29, 2012, 11:57:17 AM »

Dont loose hope my friend, they already gave us the speed controller, haven't got the cahnce to try it thou ( robotgirl here I come  :P )

From the programming aspect speed control is much easier then adding a new body size or option, every little body change means tons of work and adjusting for all poses so unless they tell us it's not going to happen keep dreaming  ;)
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: