*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bound Poses
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Bound Poses  ( 34387 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #30 : March 08, 2012, 08:37:48 PM »

TY  Bluedenim ... her and me both  lol..

Boys,  I like the ice cubes and sensuous food especially succulent strawberries and peach slices ... mmm ... but please, lets not forget the  bubbly  champayne and chocolate spread mmm

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious
: 2755

« #31 : March 10, 2012, 06:57:52 AM »

hey lover if you ever need a volunteer once that happens i might know someone who would be willing to be covered in fruit, creme, and ice ;D ::)

taztexan
: 154

« #32 : May 16, 2012, 11:17:37 AM »

@medjai woow robotgirl, bro cmon cant u get a better partner for a tryouts

@hentai better tits better sexlife smaller tits hmmmm,, well i jus have no comments on tat,,,

Robot Girl is very helpful when friends/lovers aren't around. even then it's nice to try the new feature/pose/action out before sharing it with a partner. Practice makes you better and enhances your performance with a real live person.

I too would like to see some additions to the bondage poses. Handcuffed to the bed or with silk scarves. Haven't checked out the interogation room.. yet.. but only purchased it here recently. So will check it out when I have time, maybe someone can give me a guided tour? =)

Oh, and I've never met a set of breasts I didn't like.. just SayN.. I've often wondered if I could get licensed to do door to door breast exams, Achat will probably be the closest I could come to that fantasy.. =)~

« : May 16, 2012, 11:34:28 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
bluedenim
: 3007

« #33 : May 16, 2012, 10:59:58 PM »

Ahhh Taz.....

I fell for the interrogation room, but unfortunately the chains attached to the bed are only images and strictly non-functional!  >:(

It would be nice to have some means of restraint, perhaps the DEV TEAM are working towards it? We do have handcuffs in a couplke of poses now, so perhaps they'll get around to it one day!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
taztexan
: 154

« #34 : May 17, 2012, 04:23:34 AM »

Ahhh Taz.....

I fell for the interrogation room, but unfortunately the chains attached to the bed are only images and strictly non-functional!  >:(

It would be nice to have some means of restraint, perhaps the DEV TEAM are working towards it? We do have handcuffs in a couplke of poses now, so perhaps they'll get around to it one day!

Hopefully images of things to come, I hope.. One can dream though and express how they'd love to be restrained and there lover express how they'd take advantage of them being bound. Guess that will have to do for now until the A=Gods bless us with more toys to play with.. 

Handcuffs and blindfolds and gags, Oh my!!!  Definitely a brick road worth traveling of any color.. =)~

« : May 17, 2012, 05:29:04 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #35 : May 17, 2012, 08:48:59 AM »

Tax, about blindfolds and gags, ou can try to post them as a request to submit for the next dress poll......last time, the winner were piercing and collar!

Bear
: 3856

« #36 : May 17, 2012, 09:04:17 AM »

The only issue I have with a bed bound pose is the severe limitations of actions the bound party has as to choices of actions. one is bound full there is little to do but accept the attention being directed... There has to be some  form of action available for many,.. That was one of my primary concerns when I worked on the spreader request.

So in this... before it goes too far what options do you see your bound party having in such a pose?

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #37 : May 17, 2012, 09:54:51 AM »

Hello all Kinds Peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum

Even if this topic is in "Woman with Man" part of the Forum. I may maybe tell some idea I have ( filled of the hope one day it will be available for Shemales ).
I think about bounds to be on bed ( for the receiver ) , the giver may be standing up sideway.
Bounded partner may be arms on cross, tyed for each part of the bed; legs spread open ( enjoy the view  :P ) by chains / straps, or by a bar between the ankles.

Reveiver ( the one who is bounded )
- Relax stance : Fully layed down, slow mouvements, maybe for before and after.
- Refuse stance : Pull and draw on the chains/straps shacking and twist the body to avoid the fate. Maybe the head may say "no"
- Enjoy stance : Body tensed backward to lift the shoulder out of the bad surface, head backward too.
- Tease Stance : face turned to the dominant, play with tongue / send kisses

Giver
- Fondle : Caresses
- Lick : for breast, belly quite similar to the Fondle Pose
- Ice cube : tickle the nipples and belly with an ice cube ( not my idea )
- I am vegetarian !!! : pull strawberry on the belly and eat it , may lick the juice too.
- Breast pinch : no need to say more.
- Pussy Play : choice of the artist  ;D fingers in, fondle, lickes ...

I am sure that many have another ideas concerning this possible pose.
I myself see it more like a mix of "Gentle Foreplay", "Pampered" ...
For sure bounded action will fuel a lot of lust for those peoples who please SM play.
The thrill to be helpless, attached and at Partner's will is what may feed some lust a lot
( as to have a partner been helpless at mercy )

Maybe so "Ice Cube" and "fruits" may be developped under "Pampered" to touch more public.

Please accept my best Humbly Regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #38 : May 17, 2012, 10:30:17 AM »

Eve, why don't you try to elaborate more option and add this here!?  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1647.0.html
or inb the LGBT one, if you wan it for shemale, first!  ;)

Bear

« #39 : May 17, 2012, 10:54:55 AM »

This is exactly the place to work out an idea... the suggestion thread you noted is for completed ideas. The issue as I stated is the lack of options for the bound party.... 4 won't suffice... any suggestions folks?

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #40 : May 17, 2012, 10:58:28 AM »

Ohhh Hentai I was not meaning I want it

I just tryed to share some of my ideas on the topic, because I have some experience about been bounded.
 Of course, if I will find new idea I will add them, I think that is just an unformal guideline to be discussed between those who want those poses.

As I said, I may ... "want" the Ice cube idea ( witch is not one of my idea ), but maybe better for an update for "Pampered" pose.
( And for this maybe I will want it for SlaveMind better than for Slaved  :P )

I am also well aware that ... well us : Shemales ... are few and a minority, and I am very glad enough having the possibility in DreamWorld to be Transgender and to have poses for me and my partners.
But I am also well aware ( and I fully understand too ) that no Development may occurs first for a minority.
My point of view is that for this idea were discussed here at first, I putted my ideas at reply.

If and When developed for Men and Female, I think it will be time to add some chats for other kinds of relationship ( Female with Female, Male with male , Shemale with both ... ) To add some specificity about the actions.

So no, I don't want to have it for Shemale first  ;)

The issue as I stated is the lack of options for the bound party.... 4 won't suffice... any suggestions folks?

Well The main problem is that for this pose, the "receiver" is almostly  passive, and that is just exactly the point of been bounded ...
Thinking of myself Bounded lay down I may said, but only if  Leg Bounded with a bar between ankles , that an
- Legs up : Legs up together stay bounded to the bar.
May show a nice display and lead to more Giver's actions :
- Finger Pussy / ass
- Play with dildo
- Spank pussy
But is it really the time to make such choices ..? ( It is only the beginning I hope )

Please accept my best humbly regards
« : May 17, 2012, 11:06:06 AM chien_lubrik »

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #41 : May 17, 2012, 11:11:54 AM »

This is exactly the place to work out an idea... the suggestion thread you noted is for completed ideas. The issue as I stated is the lack of options for the bound party.... 4 won't suffice... any suggestions folks?

this is what i mean bear......this area is perfect for talking about idea on bounded poses and then, if we can find some good working one, we can suggest them for the next poll.

Eve, i know that wasn't a nice period for yo, but your experience make you, probably, the one who can guide us in the rigth direction! so, please, share your toughs and opinion freely!

christinak
: 142

« #42 : June 21, 2012, 07:50:22 AM »

I know the development on this will probably never happen due to the complexity but here goes.

1. Bound poses where one can bind a player to a St. Andrews cross or other standing device and be flogged. 
2. A queening bench.
3. A cage
4. A medical exam table with stirrups
5. Suspension bondage with several orientations for exposing the genitals
6. A general rope bondage selection with options for hogtie, arm binding, leg binding, etc.
7. Some type of sensory restriction where the Dominant player can remove the submissive's sight, ability to speak, etc.

Now here's the part that will probably make it impossible.  There needs to be an option that gives the Dominant player full control over the submissive.  So the only way they can remove these restrictions is either when the Dominant relinquishes control, or when they press some kind of "safeword" button.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Bear

« #43 : June 21, 2012, 08:18:13 AM »

Safewords can be used in chat... otherwise the exit button serves as a good clue the events have gone too far if the safewaord  is ignored.

You are speaking more of "items"  rather than actions... a very big difference between this site and others.
AChat is pose driven... so suggestions should be directed along the actual interplay... rather than a furnishing..

A cage is not very flexible as to interaction... too limiting to find a broad appeal...
You might lok for my Spreader bar pose suggestion... I hit on the issues of restraint play there...

I'll look for that link when I get back...
« : June 21, 2012, 08:41:04 AM Bear »

christinak
: 142

« #44 : June 21, 2012, 09:29:12 AM »

Yeah, like I said, it'll probably not happen due to development issues, but I can dream.  :)  Besides, if they gave us everything we wanted, what would we have to complain about?

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: