*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bound Poses
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Bound Poses  ( 34390 )
Lover
: 10350

« #45 : June 21, 2012, 10:32:14 AM »

Everything that was realised started with a dream :)

And don't think about we always will find something to complain about... though I prefer to say we have unlimited wishes and ideas ;)

christinak
: 142

« #46 : June 21, 2012, 12:35:41 PM »

I was just being silly about complaining.   I'd just like to see a little more attention be paid to the kinky stuff on the next update is all.  I know what I asked about would take alot of development.  Probably more than is feasible, but you never know till you ask.  Right?

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Bear
: 3856

« #47 : June 21, 2012, 04:33:04 PM »

lol.. many hold those hopes.... the lack of serious development on the kinker side of the play wold certainly help They have given us some forms of the play but the scope and nature of it isn't highly devleoped. Starting with more vanilla play as Lover and Brandy mentioned, some transition into more extreme play might be made. I have a strong feeling many would pick up the poses...

There are many who think they are Dom/Dommes... giving them a chance of extended options certainly can't hurt.  The question might be, are the developers willing to move a little more  in that direction. Creating the poses is the first step... gargantuam as it is. Creating a complete idea which fits the existing model is where those in the play are more likely to succeed here. So my advice is to think some in the pose related aspect rather than furnishings.... and see if we can persuade them more along that line in the immediate.

Then hope for the trimmings...

christinak
: 142

« #48 : June 21, 2012, 06:31:51 PM »

The furnishings would come with the poses in this case.  Kind of like the pole in the dancing pose.  So I dont think adding that would be too hard.  Its just the conceptual stuff like being able to take control of a sub in that situation that I see some roadblocks.  But it is what it is.   :)

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #49 : June 21, 2012, 11:57:18 PM »

lol.. many hold those hopes.... the lack of serious development on the kinker side of the play wold certainly help They have given us some forms of the play but the scope and nature of it isn't highly devleoped. Starting with more vanilla play as Lover and Brandy mentioned, some transition into more extreme play might be made. I have a strong feeling many would pick up the poses...

There are many who think they are Dom/Dommes... giving them a chance of extended options certainly can't hurt.

Can't hurt? I certainly hope it can!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #50 : June 22, 2012, 02:03:42 AM »

I stand corrected Blu'....

well noted....

: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: