*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43
: HB Arts Lair - CLOSED!  ( 317107 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #45 : June 06, 2012, 08:39:41 AM »

Thank you Pafe! i'm really happy you like Fantasy and Dungeons and Dragons type stuff, cause they are my favourite too!
to thank you, i'll add two old work i made several years ago!

character inspired by Kahm from "Outlanders", a manga by Johji Manabe

this was the first attempt to realize a dragon girl.....the armour was inspired by the anime Escaflowne (very well done and deep story) and i think i had a version whit wing and claw on feet somewhere.....mmmhh...

Edited june 20th:

Still working on the concept of Dragon Lady, basicallly ready.....have to add detail and other things and modify part of the armour, cause i'm not satisfed whit how it look now, but you gonna see her soon!

edit:

oook.....this is the basic idea i have about her:

i can make her better and i will do it in the near future, but for now, here she is! and this is how she will be in the erotic tale when my second part of the story will be ready!
« : July 26, 2012, 11:29:21 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #46 : June 22, 2012, 02:38:46 AM »

HB,

she looks wonderful. You must have put a lot of work into developing her character, her features, her look. I'm wondering what colors her armor have.. :) If I may make one comment? Her fingers seem to be short. At least, shorter as i expected..

Looking forward to your erotic tale.. :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #47 : June 22, 2012, 02:50:28 AM »

you are right, about finger...i had make the palm of the right hand a bit big, but don't care so much, cause at least this is the concept, not an illustration.
About colour, i'm working on them.....the black parts will be blu, probably, and the armour....uhhmmmm, probably dark silver. Good hint for her dress come from reading "Needless", an hilarius and nice manga, where there is a girl who is ewaring something similar, but whitout armour parts.

and the tale.....even if i had the full idea of the part, i have more to write, so it will take a little time! be patiente, my friend!
« : June 28, 2012, 08:11:45 AM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #48 : June 22, 2012, 04:42:22 AM »

She is fabulous Hentai , and now I have the imagery of the Dragongirl Gladiator when we meet on the field come Sunday ....  I love it ... congratulations :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #49 : June 23, 2012, 09:01:19 AM »

Aaand, even if it's incredible, i have done it!

Modify the concept (less work!) i had done at january about my avatar here on achat and working hard on it, i'm proud to show to you Bee (and to all the friends here!) the gladiator you'll gonna fight tomorrow evening!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

« : July 01, 2012, 04:17:33 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #50 : June 23, 2012, 10:31:57 PM »

wonderfull work hentai :) congratz , you earned a little kiss  :-*

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #51 : June 26, 2012, 02:35:12 AM »

thanks....better a kiss from you then your paddle.....   ;D ;D

edit in june 26th:
Next step is to complete the shot i had realize for Brandy, then i will move back on the demon tribe or, why not!, i can accept any suggestion about new idea!

p.s.: Rukya, i can't realize a spider dress for you to add here in the shop, but maybe i can realized a spider girl......oh, and of course a bunny lady in bodouir shoes for Pafe! eh eh!   :D

edit in june 27th:

I had try to study a little concept for spider clothes.....a gown and a top!

As you can see, the back is a little covered by the "body" of the spider and the legs form the different parts of the clothes. a spider net is helping to give a solid look at the whole design.
I have in mind to add a hood where some decoration can simulate the spider eyes.
« : July 19, 2012, 03:29:41 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #52 : June 27, 2012, 06:08:12 AM »

Damn if there was some clothes like this in the shop i'll buy them all  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #53 : June 27, 2012, 06:11:32 AM »

well, after all i had think it for you, Rukya! and who know......maybe Tight, Jeanona or Keiko can try to realize it, soon or later!  ;)
« : June 28, 2012, 08:14:50 AM hentaiboy69 »

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #54 : June 27, 2012, 10:06:57 AM »

Hello kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum

I have not greets you enough for you creativity and skills HentaiBoy.
And I think your last draw will make a wonderfull dress for Fantasy's Mistress / Masters.

So I will not buy it ( I am not a Mistress ) but I think this will be a wonderfull add.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #55 : June 27, 2012, 10:34:15 AM »

i think you are right, Eve......i had create it in, uhmm....., fifteen minutes and it's not complete: need the hood, gloves and boots.
and they need to have something to fit whit the spider theme, of course!
« : June 28, 2012, 02:17:21 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #56 : June 27, 2012, 11:00:59 PM »

hehe i'm in hurry to see the full one if you do it  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #57 : June 28, 2012, 02:05:20 AM »

Give me the time and you will see it......promise!

mmmmhhh maybe too much work to do now, oh well......let's doing it!

hentaiboy69

« #58 : July 05, 2012, 03:34:22 AM »

I'd like to make a little note about the pic of the dragon girl i had post before the match whit England: probably someone had noticed the word HB77 on her belly, added like to simulate a tattoo.

Well, that mark is what i'm planning to use  on DeviantArt from now on to identify my (less! sooo less!) work i'll gonna post there (my nick is Hentaiboy77), so basically that's my signature.
« : July 07, 2012, 07:51:13 AM hentaiboy69 »

jeanona31
: 503

« #59 : July 06, 2012, 02:53:20 PM »

Hentai I can only say you have realyyyy good hand for these things, so  please continue nice artistic work !
Sorry I could not comment on earlier, my net killing me  ;D

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43  
« previous next »
: