*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More poses for us She Males.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18
: More poses for us She Males.  ( 150478 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #90 : July 19, 2015, 08:49:41 AM »

ZU  and Nat 

You are  doing great

I am  in  a good  shock   you really put  your heart  helping 
the forum  you take a lot of your time  I am thankful for you  ..

I support you all.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
zuzannah
: 1379

« #91 : July 21, 2015, 11:57:12 AM »

Right then, 3 some poses.  (Which I don't do many.  If any at all now) But, as I promised from an earlier post I would mention them.

SSS haven't got many (Surprise, Surprise (6 poses)) so again Shemales who like 3 somes need more, obviously.

SSF (8 Poses) as HaslaH has mentioned before,  some Females love Shemales, so doing more SSF poses would be again, obviously, a good idea.  Shemales would buy them as well as Females, making it financially better for the ACHAT Team.  That also goes for the Males who Love Shemales too.

SSM   -    10 poses    MMS -   8     FMS -   15      FFS  -   8       MMM -   6       (The starting pose included)

The Numbers speak for themselves don't they?   ???

That's all I can think of at the moment.  I have completely Ran out of things to say.  Apart from thanks to Roxxy and Nat for your last post.  :-*  And of course, Lover.

I do seem to be spending a lot of time here now in the Forum, instead of been in the actual "game". I only go there, from time to time, to see if I have had any messages. (Only two so far, and from the same person,  someone I didn't expect, which was a nice surprise.  So I'm not really missed anyway.  And NO I'm NOT feeling sorry for myself)  :D  I might come back if the desire to do so returns.  But, it would be funny if all the poses were made and I'm not here to see it   :D

Oh and Lover,  are you going to set up that idea of yours.  Looks like no one else (apart from FoxyRoxxy),  has come up with any other ones, including myself.  (I'm really out of my depth when it comes to ideas for this kind of stuff).

Again, this had took longer than I thought it would and many modifications to boot.  But,  I think the time spent is worth it, at the moment.  Not only does it allow me to say what I think  about this subject, it makes my typing better.    :D
« : July 22, 2015, 12:21:44 PM zuzannah »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #92 : July 21, 2015, 04:36:49 PM »

Hi,
Oh I would like to say that I don't play in SSS but in the past, I played and if I remember on the 6 poses 3 are "masturbation poses" ::)
In MMS i play with 2 poses or 3 because I don't like fuck my partner and some guys(hétéro) don't like it too.

All that to say we need somes more poses because if you are active or passive you never use some poses !
And it's the same thing for the men or girls with a TS 8)

So 3 poses for a quick sex is good but... it's very quick sometimes  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
HaslaH
: 10

« #93 : July 22, 2015, 08:26:22 AM »

Lover my dear, I worked a lot in the game and where possible come to the forum, I talk to people and bring the situation, not oblige anyone to listen to me, let alone agree and support, this will the conscience of each. but what I can not do is stand still waiting for the good will of the administration of the game.
CDsteph
: 12

« #94 : July 22, 2015, 08:47:20 AM »

So 7 pages in and not ONE bloody word from AChat that's disgusting. I doubt I'll buy a subscription or even bother playing with the amount of restrictions they put on it as a free when it does run out. Maybe that's what they want anybody not hetro out of the game
Steph
Lover
: 10350

« #95 : July 22, 2015, 09:42:58 AM »

@Zu: I think I will start this topic next week. I want to make sure I can care for it and also give you all some time to advertise it.

@HaslaH: I'm sure you did and do a lot of work and I know how exhausting it can be. And somelike to agree or to complain, but don't want or can't post in forum. We will find a way for them, but in the end, they have to show they exist. We are strong, if we work together. I don't know if my idea is the best one, so I asked for other, mybe better ideas. This is what I meant, when I said it just was an offer.

@CDsteph: I know it might sound like a "rallying call" when I now say, have patience and keep on. They didn't have shemales in the beginning and now you have more poses then MM and FF. I know it's not good or enough, but I'm sure they are not trying to push you away.

zuzannah

« #96 : July 22, 2015, 12:15:33 PM »

Thanks Lover.  I didn't know that Shemales weren't here in the beginning.

Yes we do have more poses than MM, they have 18 poses ,we have 19.   But FF have 55 poses.

We have had some newer poses recently though. With MS and FS.

That's all I have to say.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #97 : July 22, 2015, 12:23:35 PM »

Peeps, don't give up. We keep trying. 

Thinks are improving  albeit slowly.

Lover is right, the more we work together - the more powerful our voice.

We will keep asking and asking till we are heard.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zuzannah

« #98 : July 22, 2015, 12:31:00 PM »

The thing is BB is how to get the people in here to express there feelings about this subject.

I understand what Steph is on about though, about the ACHAT team not responding.  Especially to a post that is quite long now and with almost 100 replies. Even though most of them are from the same people. :D

Lover, this new subject were you can only post once, its an AMAZING idea.  BUT it could bomb couldn't it ?  (This is NOT a criticism) You know only a few replies to it).   But I think it's worth the risk and the time/effort.

Only one post each but they can be allowed to modify it perhaps whenever they want to.
« : July 22, 2015, 01:11:53 PM zuzannah »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #99 : July 22, 2015, 01:23:16 PM »

Advertising it, campaigning for the cause. 

Getting people to express their views in this topic ;   taking part in pantiless Friday,  putting ideas forward for  SS ; MS ; FS poses in the topics.

Putting it on your profile,  telling people in The Square ; in Poker  ; here

mmmm  more or less doing what I do with the erotic story contest  lol. 

Spread the word, then spread it again  and again and again :) 

1. This topic -
Forum Home Page > Discussions about sex > Shemales and their lovers in AChat > More poses for us She Males.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3688.0.html

2. Pantiless Friday Protest - More Poses for LBGT
Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Events  > Pantless Fridays! Protest
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1018.msg60248.html#msg60248

3. A Fairer release of poses.
Forum Homepage > Discussions about AChat > Polls  >  Rotational MF & LBGT ( Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Transgender ) Pose Releases.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2754.0.html 

4.  Collecting Ideas for poses.

A. SS ; SM ; SF
Forum Home Page > Discussions about AChat > Polls > I. - Collecting ideas for new Shemale poses
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2291.msg130461.html#msg130461

B. FF
Forum Home Page > Discussions about AChat > Polls > H. - Collecting ideas for new FF poses
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2285.msg130460.html#msg130460

C. MM
Forum Home Page > Discussions about AChat > Polls > E. - Collecting Ideas for new MM poses
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2445.msg130457.html#msg130457

Never give up .  :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zuzannah

« #100 : July 23, 2015, 04:51:21 AM »

Pretty difficult for me at the moment to tell anyone in the Poker or in ACHAT itself.  I'm currently a free user (Shock, Horror) :o  LOL

You can't talk in the Poker and most people use the Free user Filter. (Like myself sometimes)  So, the only other way is send them a message, when they are busy or offline.  So, the message has to be short, and I think you can't copy from a message either if I wanted to send a link.  I tried it when I was a premium user and it didn't work.

As for the subject of rotational pose releases, I posted there in early June, and no one else has posted there since.  Showing really the interest other people in ACHAT have in the Forum and/or that particular subject.  But that really goes for all the other polls though doesn't it.  Which again is a crying Shame.  People out there must have ideas,  Like the one I posted about the personal sets in the clothing.  Anyway I'm starting to waffle on a bit.

Haslah seems to be doing great in Game with the Profile banners, but not many are coming on here, which is really what we need.

This is my last post for a few days now. I will be back next week sometime, maybe.  Hopefully I will find more posts in here when I come back and the other subjects that BB has posted.

This is the 100th reply to this post   By the Way.
« : July 23, 2015, 04:53:45 AM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #101 : July 23, 2015, 03:17:27 PM »

Zu, this is something we're dealing with since years. Many complan or wish, mayn read the forum, mayne vote but just some post. This is life. We can't force anyone! But we can keep on posting, asking, encouraging, giving ideas.
Some member will go, new ones will come. That's life too. Sometimes it's hard, sometimes not easy, but we have to respect and accept it.
And I also believe, we have the powr to get what we want. The tunnel may be long, but in the end there is a light :)

CDsteph
: 12

« #102 : July 24, 2015, 01:48:56 AM »

Just a quick note, it's not a matter of patience, its a matter of shoddy customer service, I PAID for this game at the same rate as everyone else. I expect to get the same game as everybody else. I also expect a degree of support from the makers.
Steph
zuzannah

« #103 : July 24, 2015, 10:53:37 AM »

Looks like I can't stay away doesn't it.

Lover,  I know that people can't be made to come here and post/vote. Also, I know that people leave. And believe me I respect everyone's wishes. (It's Who I am).  I'm just venting some frustration over the last few posts I have made, that's all.  But I'll try to think about what I say from now on.   ;)  Although,  don't hold me to that. 

Steph.  I'm with you.   :-*  But we must carry on this campaign.  I going too at the moment, even though I'm a free user at the time of writing this.  (I can't even change my outfit or have access to my poses).

Keep Faith and Believe.
« : July 24, 2015, 11:23:20 AM zuzannah »

zuzannah

« #104 : July 29, 2015, 12:12:04 PM »

I don't know if it's right to reply Twice in a Row.  So please tell me if it's Wrong.  And it has been Five days since I've posted here So .... What the Hell.   Haven't really got a lot to say apart from :-

Some People are now asking me about the SS poses.  And when are they coming?  (Well ok Two people  ::)).  It's a Start, OK.  And I would just like to Thank Them for showing interest and asking me about it.  :-*

And to tell everyone else that I am still here campaigning for all LBTG poses.

If anyone else would like to post then please do.

Yeah I know I'm waffling a bit now (ONLY A BIT  :D)  But that's all I have to say at the Mo.   ;)

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18  
« previous next »
: