*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  some Ideas I think would be amazing
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: some Ideas I think would be amazing  ( 14981 )
thumpazz
: 17

« #15 : July 25, 2010, 10:19:23 PM »

well I didn't know that Lover, only been on a lil over a week now. hope they keep it up...lol
Big_Leo
: 72

« #16 : July 27, 2010, 02:04:38 AM »

Saying that Tom and Rab don't work would be eminently unfair. Being here for almost a year, I can tell they have done a tremendous amount of work. I do agree though, and have suggested in the past, that they might stay in touch with the people in this forum a little more. After all, the people who take the time to be here are the ones with the biggest interest in making the game better. What I had suggested was simple. Inasmuch as they probably work on several projects at once, why not create a weekly or bi-weekly poll to let us guide them in the direction we'd like best? That would also help eliminate the legitimate feeling some of us have had that we're not being listened to.
sinnnn
: 1379

« #17 : July 27, 2010, 08:04:36 AM »

Its not that they don't work babe, its that alot feel like they are not listening.  Some ppl feel that they deserve more attention than others because they are a majority.  There have been proof that they have been listening,   just not alot.  Also I said before their Achat is really growing and it can't just be two ppl doing everything anymore.  I love the concept of Achat but I'm bored.  The only thing that keeps me coming back is certain ppl(mainly my forum buds, love you guys).  They might have to do a She-male thing with hetero(other words kick out a bulk) in order to keep everyone satisfied for a bit or hire a customer rep to shut us the hell up. ;D ;D ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : July 27, 2010, 05:48:14 PM »

I don't know even if it could be called "not listening". The comparison I would make is Metallica... after their Black album they tried some new sounds... and their record sales tanked until Garage Inc. Coincidentally made up of their older stuff.

I'm a gay woman... if they aren't going to give me what I want I'm not going to feel any obligation to give them my business. They chose to focus in a direction I have no motivation to follow.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #19 : July 27, 2010, 07:14:21 PM »

My bad, should have said hetero/homo. 

Either way you can only do so much.  My imagination is good, the motivation is beautiful, just more stuff would take it to another level.  There is so little I can do with my babe. That is if we can get our timing right. :-\
Janine Dee

« #20 : July 28, 2010, 04:05:26 AM »

:-*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Respectable
: 3

« #21 : July 28, 2010, 10:48:44 AM »

Is it possible to add some BDSM features - cuffs, ropes, riding crops, etc?
Janine Dee

« #22 : July 28, 2010, 05:10:00 PM »

The Development Team has been asked. It's a mystery whether or not they listened/cared.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #23 : July 28, 2010, 11:40:42 PM »

thinking the BDSM is a ways down on the list of to do's; 

But been wrong before...

nice suggestion though.

sinnnn

« #24 : July 29, 2010, 06:00:33 AM »

Honestly, I been going somewhere else for my BDSM.  Hehehehe ;D
Janine Dee

« #25 : July 29, 2010, 10:12:50 AM »

Well now you better take me by the hand (or put me one a leash  :-*) and take me there.   ;)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #26 : July 29, 2010, 12:03:19 PM »

Love to sweetpea.  Just don't like advertsing other sites on other sites.  I'll give you hint tho.  The place I call Disney on Crack,  only go there for the BDSM need.  They got whips, everything to teach Urban the true meaning of pleasure and pain(yeah I still remember that reply of yours Urban) hehehehe ;D ;)
Janine Dee

« #27 : July 29, 2010, 01:00:28 PM »

I may have to look into it. What's the cost again?
« : July 29, 2010, 01:07:46 PM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: