*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1125176 )
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #1425 : June 20, 2013, 08:13:17 AM »

when Jane grab my hand and pull me trough the bar heading to the spa my first thought is " yeah we better leave the bar before someone else falls on me ...maybe there we'll find a safe place ! "
as we enter the spa she undress me and start working my cock with her mouth ...her soft tongue licks my tip circling on it giving me shivers down my spike...then she's along my rod ..licking it from bottom she looks up to me
i'm hypnotized from that view...my woman lickin me with lustful eye,pleasurin me with her greedy passion
when she takes me in her mouth i feel her warmth melting my tip...her so strong sucking ..hungrily...she knows me well and she's driving me crazy
feel the back of her throat on my tip and back out again...i cant hold much longer to this pleasure
i grab her head with my hands and start pulling it to meet my thrusts...i m reaching my not return point when she steps back and say"not yet"

she leads me into the tub then steps back and start undressing slowly ...she's so beautiful and her perfect body is all i desire
she's naked now and i help her comin into the tub and sit on my lap into the water bubbling
i grab my hard shaft and point it at her hot pussy,her shiny eyes into mine she comes down taking all my lenght into her sex moaning out loud

we stand still while her hotness burns my rod, i pull her neck and we start kissing...our tongues tangled i squeeze her breast and my right hand goes to her tight hole...teasing it a little with a finger i then slide it in slowly
she moans in my mouth keeeping on kissing me and start to move her hips...first slowly...then a little faster...faster....faster

we stop kissing as both start moaning wild...she's riding me hard taking all my rod in then let it out for an half
i keep on pulling her with my finger in her tight hole and the other hand on her hip

she starts crying out my name as she reaches her peak and i cant hold longer so i thrust hard my cock in her with all my lust grunting like an animal .. my back archs and i explode my hot seed in her
she trembles over me howling her pleasure while we both slow our movements

Jane s face looks so shiny as she stares at me now with dreaming eyes her nose touches mine and i whisper in her mouth
"i love you Jane"

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1426 : June 21, 2013, 08:13:58 PM »

Wandering through the crowd, my tray over my head and brushing my bunny ears. singing softly to myself.
  All my lovin'  mmm mm mm mmm mmmmm
all my panties darlin'  mmmm mm mmm (giggle)
Heading back to the bar for a new batch of drinks I see Mercer walk in the door. As I approach he looks a little nervous in all the ruckus. I get to him and smile.
"Hey guy, what are you doing here?"
He just shrugs and I remember I asked him to come down.

getting to the bar I holler at Old Joe over the music. "My shifts almost over, can I get out of here?"
Old Joe looks over at Mercer and just smiles at me before he says "Well, since you'll probably be singing tomorrow, why don't you sing for us right now, before you go?"
I look at him and shake my head.
"You know you could work over..." He lightly threatens.
"Grrrr" I finaly give in. "OK but I'm doing that one"
"What ever turns your clock, Darlin'. "
Yanking my bunny ears off I step to the stage and interrupt the band. "The torch song.... yeah that one"
They nod and off we go
"Hello ACHAT!!" I scream in the mic.  "It's your bunny girl, Andrea. Um the boys and I rehearsed a little something.  A nice Rhythm and blues number, for women that have had that low down man that could still make them feel so good. You know, That  dirty scoundrel but he does it sooo well. 1 2 3 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syW0Jf6YZVk
(Moving my hips as that honky tonk piano starts, then my whole body moves forward and back when  the rest of the boys come in)

You know that I would follow you
To the end of the Earth
And maybe I was gullible
You should have known my worth

I was waiting for the time to remind you
We were in love
What I gave was so incredible
But it was never enough

(I belt it out like a girl that's been there)

You took my love
You broke my heart
You took my smile
And tore it apart
You left me crying
Down on the floor
The funny thing is
I still want more
If only you love me like I wanted you to
But you tricked me into loving you
You tore me apart
You broke my heart

You charm me with your little ways
You knew the buttons to press
And you said I was your everything
But boy you couldn't care less
And you said we'd be together, forever
Now look what you've done

What I gave was so incredible
But it was never enough

(grabbing the tambourine and smacking my rocking hip)

You took my love
You broke my heart
You took my smile
And tore it apart
You left me crying
Down on the floor

The funny thing is
I still want more
If only you loved me like I wanted you to
You tore me apart
You broke my heart

All that I needed
was someone to hold me
And all that I wanted
was someone to show me
just what it is to be loved
And I hoped that someone was you

Oohhhh ahh ah ooohhh

You took my love
You broke my heart
You took my smile
And tore it apart
You left me crying
Down on the floor
The funny thing is
I still want more
If only you loved me like I wanted you to
You broke my heart
You broke my heart
You tore me apart
you broke my heart
You broke my heart

I Sigh cause its finished with no Mistakes. I smile wide to the crowd and bow.....
« : June 21, 2013, 09:04:10 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1427 : June 22, 2013, 02:10:26 PM »

Taking Freddies hand as he helps me into the tub I stand over him and lower myself down into the warm water.
He takes me by the hips as I get lower in the water I stop and look into his lovely eyes as I the tip of his gorgeous cock rubs against my sensitive lips between my legs feeling it there rolling my hips it slides into my hungry hot wet sex.

His hands tighten on my hips as we grind our bodies together his strong powerful hands lift me then lower me down over and over. Feeling his hand move to the back of my neck he pulls me to him and we kiss, a hot passionate deep frantic kiss. Our tongues twist and turn in our mouths dancing and fighting at the same time.

Feeling his other hand move down behind me over my bum checks and a finger rubs over my ass gently and slowly he pushes it into me I moan as he enters my tightness with his finger deeper in my tighten we move faster and faster his finger pulls me back down onto his burning hard rod.

Breaking our kiss we  moan wildly as we move like wild animals lusting after each other, leaning back I scream his name FREDDDDDIEEEEE FREDDDIEEEEE as I can take no more and feel the burning inside me explode I grind down hard onto his cock and finger clamping my sex muscles tight around his hard rod.

He grunts like an animal as he thrusts hard and deep into me and explodes deep inside firing burning jets of his hot seed deep into my hungry sex holding my hip and in my ass he take control and slows us down and pulls me back to him. Our faces touch just the tips of our noses our Breathing is heavy

"I Love you Jane" he whispers out of breath

I pant back "I love you to Freddie"

Feeling his finger slide out of my ass and up my back feeling both his hands pulling me tight against him as we kiss again this time a deep loving kiss between to true lovers ...........

As we kiss I gently roll my hips and flex my sex muscles on his still hard rod deep inside me......... 
« : June 22, 2013, 02:12:57 PM tangoJane »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1428 : June 23, 2013, 10:14:20 AM »

Lover pins the new Forum Village Event   “ Secret Summer “  on the board and unknown to me and HB, writes our names on the top of the list before adding his own.
He returns to the bar, where I order a nice cup of tea. 

Lover mentions a new idea. “ Thats sounds like fun, we can organise  for whenever you want “

Stone decides she wants to sing and blasts out  one of Shania Twain’s  - Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
The remaining people join in the chorus, myself included.

She returns to the bar and the conversation turns to Crystal Lake, a  popular venue, not all that far from here, where the villagers like to spend a few peaceful days camping.

I tell them about the myth of the lake... 
   “The Lake Crystal monster is a creature purported to live in the Lake, in Forum Village, Nymphomania. There have been many claimed sightings, but scientists have found no real evidence that this creature exists”

I notice Stone smiles at Jayc,  but continue,

“ For many years, people have reported sightings of the alleged Lake Crystal Monster in the lake. This mythic creature is also called Elliot or Ellisaurus or just plain Ellie.  The Ellie Monster is estimated to be 40-50 feet long, the same colour as an elephant and sightings go back several centuries.  It’s not dangerous and there are no reports it has ever attacked or hurt anyone, if anything it is shy  but there has been strange reports of  Spam, Corned Beef and  broken picnic chairs going missing around the lake for a number of years now.

The sightings seem to suggest it’s a Plesiosaur, a prehistoric animal like the one in Loch Ness, Scotland.  I show them an old picture of Ellie caught on camera once by a drunken camper

They all look at it with interest.

Then we are interrupted by the noise of the Spa door opening and out troop -  Tangoracer, HB, Sexilicious and Mrsexlover  heading for the secret passage in the poolroom.  Seems their night is still young. I smile  thinking that Tango is about to test out his new dungeon.

I put the photo of Ellie away again and  suddenly Jmc runs in.  He had just left with Snowbunny  but had obviously forgotten something.  He walks over to me and says ,

Thank you for a great night, Please thank HB as well for all her work in organizing the party too" 

I reply grinning at him "I'll be sure to tell her you said so".

"There's just one last thing Miss Brandy"  Jcm pauses and I look back at him. Jcm continues  " I know you've been wondering all night about my Scottish heritage". He quickly lifts his  loin cloth before giving me a kiss on the cheek. " Good night and thank you again."

I am delighted to see that he is indeed a well built ancestral Scottish boy and  chuckle to myself thinking this is turning out to be quite a night,  considering my date hadn’t arrived yet.

Tangojane & Freddie slip into the Spa room  to join Stray now it was free again and I tell J2D2 to take them a bottle of champagne  to enjoy.
Old _Goat offers to take it instead .  “ Sure thing” I smile at him.

Two new faces, Daveoh & Mercer78 walk into the bar and I welcome both of them in ..  “ Grab a drink Boys, first one is on the House , you are just in time for  Momma_Andreas’s song“

I see her go to the stage and  sing   Alexander Burke – You broke my heart

It’s a great song  and I know it well.  Lover, JD & I sing along into our bottles -  in a friendly  over-acted performance of ..  you, you are the one who broke my heart, that only true friends can get away with.

We all cheer & clap at the end.   She has a fabulous voice....  I wave to her to say, there’s a drink  waiting behind the bar as she makes her way towards Mercer & Daveoh....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #1429 : June 23, 2013, 02:40:21 PM »

I'm happy to see Momma_Andrea on stage again. She has a wonderful voice and seems to be born for stage and shows. I love music and know many many songs, most of them the lyrics too as I love to sing whenever possible... but this song is new to me.
I can't help but have to sing too as good as possible. Also Brandy and JD are singing.. we look at each other while as if we'd sing to us "you, you are the one who broke my heart, that only true friends can get away with."

We smile and applaud as Andrea is finished. "Great!" I hug her, offer her a drink when she is coming to us. "Seems you feel better each time you are on stage." I smile... "Just say a word and I always make sure you get the chance for your next performing" "I will" She replies, taking the drink and cheering to us.

We wave a hello to mercer and daveoh... I laugh... "Probably we have to attach our bar - our village is growing and thebar soon will be crowded" Barndy and JD laugh too "I'm going to ask HB to make a draft."

Looking at my watch.. "Oh, time to start next crazy game" I grin and go to stage.

"Are you ready for another game?" I shout.... while in the background the dwarfs are placing two big bowls on a table in the middle of the stage.
"It's simple, short and absolutely silly  :D " I lough like a kid.....

"We just need two people for each round. Inside the bowls is an apple. You have to get the apple - but without using your hands, just with your mouth. JD and I will start, winner is who gets apple first."

JD and I place in front of the bowls, our hands on back. Brandy counts...3.....2......1....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(imagine our bowl is much bigger...more a tub...lol)

I turn my head down, diving into the bowl, trying to catch the apple. Every time I think I got it, he slips away... of course I can't breathe but hear our friends laughing and shouting... so I also have to laugh. Silly, when your head is underwater and your mouth is open... it feels I drink more water than I ever have drunken in this bar... and don't get this apple...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

As I finally got it I raise my head - just to see JD already eating his one. He has won... we both laugh, high five and look around.
"Who's next?" I ask

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #1430 : June 26, 2013, 05:05:58 PM »

I sit for a while sipping my scotch on the rocks not usually into places this loud but had to come down when I realised Momma_andrea was a regular. Now that I'm here can't take my eyes off her she's an incredible woman all I've been thinking about is taking her away somewhere and having my wicked way hope she doesn't find out I'm having such naughty thoughts about her.
« : June 29, 2013, 03:38:41 PM mercer78 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #1431 : June 27, 2013, 02:14:16 PM »

I walk into the bar cautiously, it's been a while, wonder who's been fronting the boys while I've been away. I look around for friends I recognize and new friends I haven't spoken to before. I see Brandy, I see Jane, I see Lover..... now that lady I gotta meet she's go to be Momma Andrea, I'll share a drink with her and tell her how much I lurv her stories!
There's a new face, I wonder if it's....... Hey are you JCM?  lolz     I kinda thought you would be!
Like the new jeans? I go a little closer and turn around and bend forward, putting my hands on my knees, well whaddya think? They're missing something..... buy me a drink and I'll tell you what!  :-*
You know what? I been coming in here nearly 2 years and tonight is the first time alcohol has passed my lips, but I turned 21 this month and I am gasping for a mojito, how 'bout it?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #1432 : June 29, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »

I turn away and look down into my glass gently swirling the ice cubes around thinking "get a grip lad what could she possibly see in you".  Once I composed myself I looked up to see her standing right there smiling that beautiful smile at me.  I completely froze I tried to speak to greet her but all I managed was a "h-h-h-h hi" before being rendered catatonic.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1433 : June 29, 2013, 04:27:41 PM »

Smiling sweetly at Mercer, my bunny ears in my hand. I reach out and touch his hand with my other.
"Thanks for coming down. Did you like the song, Jason?"
he nods nervously.
"Could you walk me home? I really shouldn't wander the streets at night." I plead.

"Um, yes." Is all I get out of him.

'Thanks." I kiss jason on the cheek.  and taking his arm, we bid everyone good night.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1434 : July 02, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »

As we kiss I gently roll my hips and flex my sex muscles on his still hard rod deep inside me.........

Looking deep into my lovers eyes as I move my hips in small circles

"I want you on one of the massage beds my Love"

I slide of his lovely hard rod and stand, as I stand I feel his hand grab my ass and pull me onto his face. Feeling his hot tongue dart right into my wet juicy sex. I grab his head to stop me falling and to push him deeper into me lifting my right leg up onto the side of the tube to give my love better axes to my honey pot. Feeling his finger dig into my ass cheeks tilting my hips more to open my up to his lips and tongue more.

Grinding my body onto his face moving his rough tongue onto my swollen clit feeling him suck and flick it with his tongue. I want to scream his name at the top of my voice I bit my lip to stop me screaming as I feel the uncontrollable feeling building up deep in my sex. Biting my lip harder to stop my screams as the burning inside builds and builds. Until I can take no more and SCREAM his name FREDDDDDDIEEEEEEEEE

My body shacks and trembles as wave after wave of pleasure rushes through my body and into my wet pussy. Feeling my lovers mouth over my sex as ORGASM after ORGASM flows into his hungry mouth. Looking down at my lovers wet face covered in my sweet nectar "I still want you one one of the beds".....................
« : July 02, 2013, 12:52:07 PM tangoJane »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1435 : July 03, 2013, 08:46:49 AM »

I step forward,  the onion breath and Malorts still gross on my tongue,  maybe dunking for an apple will help.  I  grab hold of  Daveoh,  “ Seems you are going to be my Dunking partner..? “  I ask, not really giving him much choice.

We both move to the tub, hands behind our back, as Lover counts us in  “... 3 ... 2... 1 ... GO”

We both dip our heads trying our hardest to get  an elusive apple first. The water is cold on our heads and hair. The apples bob and tease just out of reach. We fish and glide, coming up for a few grateful breaths before dunking and trying again.

Daveoh beats me and manages to sink his teeth in an apple and I hear the crowd cheer, indicating my loss.  JD passes us both a towel to dry off and  Daveoh holds his hand high with the prized apple in his fist.

“ Well done Daveoh “ I congratulate him , patting him on the back.   “ Your next drink is on me “ I smile.

I nudge Mercer78 as I reach the bar to order the  drinks.  His eyes are transfixed on Momma Andrea, openly admiring her womanly curves.  I blow  gently on his cheek , “  Oy, Want another whiskey?”  trying to break his spell.   I partially succeed  as he murmers,  “ Yes please”    I order him one but am unsure if he was referring to the whiskey or  drooling over Momma...

Bluedenim walks in and  Old Joe suddenly rings the bar bell and shouts  “  Its Blue’s 21st Birthday – she can legally have a drink”   The patrons cheer  her coming of age.   Jcm buys her first drink and more soon follow.

Jcm makes his way to the stage, dragging Blue with him.  He announces her  birthday and  as is truly apt for our lead   “ Country Boy “ singer, he persuades her to bend over his knee for some  Birthday Spanks .

We all sing  “ Happy birthday to Blue,  We want to Spank you “ ...  as we all line up to spank her jean clad butt and kiss her cheek.
Jcm keeps count , like the true gentleman he is...   as each person takes their turn ... 11,  12, ...
I move up for my turn ... 17... 18.. and lean down to kiss her face.  “ Happy Birthday Blu,  Hope you have all your wishes come true “

Jcm gives her the final  21 count and kisses her.   The crowd cheer and then, I chuckle -  “Hey  Blu,  In England you can drink at 18,  but one of our traditions is “ The Bumps” “  and with that, I rally some helpers.

We grab her limbs & body and carry her flat.  Then we all lift her towards the ceiling   and shout  “1” She then is allowed to fall back towards the ground, just stopping her, before her butt hits the floor, then she is swung up high again  “ 2”  and so it continues until 21  is reached and finally as is the tradition, you get  an extra one for luck ...  22 Bumps marks her birthday in total.

We all cheer as she is finally allowed  to her feet, a little giddy from the experience and the alcohol slowly seeping into her blood stream....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim

« #1436 : July 06, 2013, 01:38:28 AM »

I can't believe my luck...
JCM yep it's him alright, not only buys me a drink, but the takes me on stage to announce my birthday.
Makes a change for me to be stood here and not singing, I'm kinda embarrassed  and then as I think I'll go back to my bar stool, he grabs my arm and says I need my birthday spanks. "My inner goddess does a somersault"  Lolz, sorry for that couldn't resist
He spreads his legs to make it easier for me to lie across  so I do. I lie right over, my head resting on the floor and grasp his left ankle with both hands, making sure my ass is nice and high...
All my friends now take it in turns to give me a spank each.. Oh wow! Gets to the eleventh or twelfth and I think I can feel myself slipping into I sub-space so I Bite my hand to bring myself back and gasp... I hope JCM doesn't notice, he can find out about that later!
I hear BB & Bear come up and feel first 2 slaps from BB then I wiggle my ass to tease my Ursa Major and I'm rewarded with 2 lovely hard swats... How long I have waited for those! Then I feel BB kiss me... I look up and she's still in her Bee costume, she whispers happy birthday and goes round and spanks me twice more, then old Joe brings it up to 18 and promises me another drink :)  JCM brings my swats up to 21 with a flourish and I squirm as I feel my ass tingle and my pussy get damp, I sure hope it doesn't show thro my jeans.
He helps me up and I hug him tight and give him a long deep French kiss while he grips my ass-cheeks tight.    If only he knew....... God, he could  fuck me on the stage in font of everyone I'm so horny!
What's this?
I'm grabbed by a dozen people and flung into the air... It's a Birthday Tradition in England Blu, says Brandy and 21 times I'm flung up and caught as I drop. Omg.
They let me down gently and I am quite dizzy, my legs wre weak before, now I feel like Bambi... But JCM takes my arm and leads me back to my lovely cold birthday mojito.
I lean over and whisper in his ear.. "If you want to give me a birthday present, I think we should maybe have a couple of these and then take a walk  to the Ice Palace".    He grins widely and puts his hand on my ass and squeezes it.   

Patricia1975
: 385

« #1437 : July 06, 2013, 01:43:53 AM »

A Whisky without ice please !! And free single drinks for all friends here, im paying.

;)

;D
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1438 : July 06, 2013, 03:28:35 PM »

I wake up after an amazing time with James, I turned over with a smile and was getting ready to wake him with a kiss. To my surprise he wasn't there... I figured well maybe he is in the bathroom. So I sat up in the bed noticing our clothes were from the bedroom door to the bed, *giggles*  as a big smile across my face. As I reminisce about our encounters.  I laid back in the bed and pulled the blankets close to me.. *sniffs*mmmmm his bed smells just like him.  I called out to him, "James? If you are in that shower, I am coming to join you..." I heard no reponse. I called out again... "James are you here?"  As I went to set up I looked over on the night stand, and there was a letter from him there. It read..
My Sexi lil Bunny,
 I have had the most amazing time with you, and can't wait for many more encounters with you.  I am going down to the B&G, to check on somethings. I didn't have the heart to wake you, for you looked just like a angel sleeping.  I made some coffee and fixed you bite to eat, it will be in the oven keeping warm, feel free to make yourself at home. I will see you soon, either when I get back here or if you decide to hippity hop your way back to the B&G. LoL
 XoXo
 James[/color]
I laughed to myself, as I laid the letter back down on the night stand.  I pulled the covers back and got out of bed. I made the bed up, I took a step and noticed I was still a lil woozy from drinking as much as I did. I made my ways to the master bathroom, and took a rather satisfying shower, *nice detachable head in shower*.  As I dried off, I walked to the closet and pulled out one of his dress shirts, and put it on. *hoping he doesn't mind* Made my way to the kitchen where he made a nice breakfast and some good coffee.  Hmmm, wonder whats going on down at the B&G?  * then remembers I don't have a change of clothes, ... I started to gather our clothing off the floor, when his house phone started to ring,..*  And noticed the call was coming from his cell phone, as I answered the phone, "Rise and shine lil bunny. Did you get my note?" he asked. "Yes!" I replied,  "thanks for everything"  as I heard some loud cheering in the background. "haha sounds like a party going on down there"  "Yes, Blue is celebrating her 21st birthday!"  "I will be heading there later, as soon as I can figure out what I am going to wear... LoL"  I will for sure be back when the band gets to playing down there."  I said.  "Ok, will see you soon, I will let you know when we will play!" he said as we hung up the phone.

bluedenim

« #1439 : July 08, 2013, 11:52:08 PM »

James squeezes my butt and with a grin from ear to ear orders another round. As Joe is setrting them down, Brandy comea across and presses a key into James' hand and winks at me. "I think you might need this, Blu knows the way" I blow her a kiss and taking a sip of my lovely cold mojito, I turn to James. "Follow me, I have something to show you." I pick both my glasses up & head for the pool room and once there putting my drinks down, go to the cue rack, but instead of grabbing a cue, I twist the secret lever and the wall opens into the secret passage. I pput the key back in my pocket and grabbing my drinks turn to my friend with the swollen groin. "After you James." we walk in & the door closes behind us.

: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 146  
« previous next »
: