*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1125227 )
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1485 : August 09, 2013, 04:54:36 PM »

Glaring at the stage as JMC is finishing I'll be watching you, Brandy runs beside me and nudges me and Blue and throws a couple of thongs at us saying "hey ladies, I have just the thing for JCMs  groupie collection" and gives us a big a wink.  Blue then looked at me and looked at the thongs andI laugh while finishing her drink, she handed the smaller ones to me and  said "What the hell! I will if you will" At that time she stood up, strip off her top & bra and pull on a Cocks & Roses T-shirt, then stripped off her jeans, and threw her panties on stage.  I  laughed at her while I slammed down my drink  stood up beside her took of my shirt and bra threw on my tshirt, that fit snug across the girls.. I joined in putting on the thongs,.. joining blue as we cheered at JMC!!  Hahaha  This was going to be hell of a night I could tell the bands sounded great.  JMC finished his song as Tango got up and began to sing his song... and then there was a cheer as there was a announcement made that Andrea has hit her 500 mark. We all congratulate her.  The next thing I know Hentaiboy is taking the mic and working the stage.... I ask for another drink and make my way through the crowd to the front of the stage for a closer look. As I get closer I take my bra and chuck it at JMC... and smile devilishly his way...   ;D
« : August 09, 2013, 05:00:20 PM SnowBunny78 »

Amy42370
: 3

« #1486 : August 11, 2013, 11:00:43 AM »

As I step through the door I'm struck by the light and sound. “Oh my...” I take a alight step back as my eyes and ears adjust to the new environment. As I look around I note the Country & Western theme, not what I expected, but not bad.  After a second look the crowd looks nice and I decide to stick around. I make my way to the bar feeling slightly over dressed, in a short, black cocktail dress with dark hose and heels to match.  When I catch the bartender's eye I ask. “May I have a Gin and Tonic, please?”
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1487 : August 11, 2013, 12:49:06 PM »

Slipping and sliding through the crowd with my tray over my head next to the long bunny ears, I finally get back to the bar.
"Joe!" I shout "I need a slippery nipple, sex on the beach, a slow screw, panties down and a blue whale in a tall glass."
Joe doesn't blink and none of us find it silly, he just starts mixing.

I turn to the woman in the hot black cocktail dress. "You look new, Welcome to the Achat Bar and Grill." I shout over the constant din of music and people. "Brandy is somewhere, I'm sure she'll pop up and say hello. I'm Andrea by the way, struggling writer and carrier of drinks, but I see Joe already took care of you. Have fun."

And I'm off with my refilled tray into the fray that is the AB&G.
« : August 11, 2013, 12:51:27 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #1488 : August 11, 2013, 02:37:50 PM »

As HB finished his song, the lights turn off and we hear the big apllause. Bit later the bar is silent - everyone is waiting what's going on...
Suddenly the silence is broken by a loud guitar riff. Spotlight is switched on, showing freddie - just wearing black jeans and his guitar.
He is playing "Godfather theme" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3oi174RAiI
One minute later, mrsexlover is joining with his keyboard, followed by jcm's drums....
Gradually bear, tango and hb join. Close to the end freddie is on a pedestal, which is moving up until he is playing the last chords.

It's a great song and it seems he is hypnotizing everyone.

As the song is over, I take the micro, look around as if I would welcome everyone tonight. I see a new face, Amy42370 and nod to her. I notice she already has a drink and also Andrea is caring for her.

I look around. "Just the left side!" I shout
"Give me a C!" "C!" "Give me an O!" "O!" "Give me a C!" "C!" "Give me K!" "K!" "Give me a S!" "S!" "Tell it" "COCKS!"

"Now the right side! Give me an N!" "N!" "Give me an R!" "R!" "Give me an O!" "O!" "Give me a S!" "S!" "Give me an E!" "E!" "Give me a S!" "S!" "Tell it!" "ROSES"

"Now all together!!!!"   "COCKS'N'ROSES!"   "AGAIN!" "COCKS'N'ROSES!"   "YEAAAAAAHHHHH!"
« : August 11, 2013, 03:45:20 PM Lover »

Lover
: 10350

« #1489 : August 11, 2013, 03:20:10 PM »

"Are you enjoying the show?" I ask and the answer is big screaming.... "C'mon on, I know you can do it better. ARE YOU ENJYOING THE SHOW?" now I scream as loud as possible. The answer is like a hurricane now... I grin "YEAAAAH.... WE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"It's no secret anymore, we're the Cocks'n'Roses. It's also not a secret anymore, we rock.Together with you we're going to rock this bar tonight!" Stamping, whistlening and cheering is the answer....

"Now it's time to calm down a little. Look to the right, smile and say hello....   look to left, smile and say hello too.... If you're here with a beloved person today, I want you hug him now. Also light a fire or the sparklers. Now it's time for lovers.
We are the Cocks'n'Roses... and this is "Bed of Roses" for you" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUck4V2Lmwc

Mrsexlover is playing the piano, few seconds later, the sound of  freddie's guitar is going through my whole body....

Sitting here wasted and wounded at this old piano
Trying hard to capture the moment this morning I don't know

While I'm singing, almost everyone is singing with me, waving with sparkles or lighters

'Cause a bottle of vodka is still lodged in my head
And some blond gave me nightmares, think that she's still in my bed
As I dream about movies
They won't make of me when I'm dead

With an ironclad fist I wake up and french kiss the morning
While some marching band keeps it's own beat in my head
While we're talking
About all of the things that I long to believe

While I'm singing, I'm looking around, trying to catch everyone. My eyes stay on Marilyn now, she is smiling to me and while I'm singing, I smile to her.

About love, the truth, what you mean to me and the truth is
Baby you're all that I need

As the refrain is startin, the stage is filled with red light and 1000 pedals of red roses are raining down to everyone. I'm spreading my arms as if I want to hug everyone. My voice, soft and silent in the beginning, now is loud and clear. I'm loving this song so much and everyone feels I'm singing it from all of my heart, feeling the words and it's meaning.

I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails
I wanna be just as close as your Holy Ghost is
And lay you down on a bed of roses

Well I'm so far away the step that I take's on my way home
A king's ransom in dimes I'd give each night
To see through this pay phone

Still I run out of time or it's hard to get through
Till the bird on the wire flies me back to
You I'll just close my eyes, whisper baby blind love is true

Slowly I'm moving to the right side of the stage, going downstairs. I'm walking around in the bar, encouraging everyone to sing with me, to feel the power of this amazing song and to forget his worries. Live the moment is my message...

The band is giving everything now, firing up the mood now

Well this hotel bar's hangover whiskey's gone dry
The barkeeper's wig's crooked
And she's giving me the eye
Well I might have said yeah
But I laughed so hard I think I died
Ooh yeah

I'm laughing out loud, pointing to freddie "I wanna hear your guitar crying!"  I have reached Marilyn, take her hand and we dance, while the band is playing, lights turning off and on... it's just a short dance, finishing with a deep kiss "I love you honey" I whisper and go back to stage.

Now as you close your eyes
Know I'll be thinking about you
While my mistress she calls me to stand in her spotlight again
Tonight I won't be alone
But you know that don't mean I'm not lonely
I've got nothing to prove for it's you that I'd die to defend

A big burning heart is shown on the video wall. I go down to my knees, closing my eyes

And lay you down

I get up again "Everyone sing with me one more time!" Lifting my arms, waving to the left and to the right, everyone is doing the same. Also HB, tango and bear are singing while jcm is drumming full of passion

And lay you down

I wait til the music finishes. Then I sing alone, it's more whsipering...

on a bed of roses
« : August 11, 2013, 03:39:24 PM Lover »

Amy42370
: 3

« #1490 : August 11, 2013, 04:09:10 PM »

I smile and nod at the greeting.  I begin to reply “I'm Amy...” but Andrea is already on the move again. This is a very busy place here, but I think I will like it. I sip my drink and relax with the music.
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #1491 : August 11, 2013, 04:39:07 PM »

I wonder into the bar for the first time in a long while have a look around seeing the the lovely Andrea an uncharacteristic burst of confidence hits I stride over to her taking her empty tray putting it to one side. Holding her in my arms I whisper may I have this dance?

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1492 : August 11, 2013, 04:51:47 PM »

"Jason, I'm working"   I look around and just about everyone is dancing. So I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Thank you." I say

And we move to the music. My bunny ears swaying gently as we go. I kiss his nose and put our foreheads together.

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #1493 : August 11, 2013, 04:56:54 PM »

I feel the warmth of pride spreading through me a while ago I would had never have had the confidence to do something so brazen but so glad I did watching those ears sway with her head.  Looking into those enchanting eyes as she smiles at me. I feel an incredible urge to kiss her there and then......
« : August 11, 2013, 05:14:17 PM mercer78 »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1494 : August 11, 2013, 04:59:14 PM »

I smile and say hi to the people around me before I sneak up closer to the stage and jump up. Walking behind Martin, I enclose my hands around him and rest my head on his back as I listen to him play with the others.

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1495 : August 11, 2013, 05:14:17 PM »

Remembering our talks, I reach down and grip Jason's butt in one hand, my other holds the back of his neck as I kiss him. Pressing my lips softly, but my tongue forcing into his mouth. Finally he yields to me and our tongues dance as we do.  Leaving his lips, I trail down his neck and softly bite and kiss him.

Knowing him, I whisper. "I won't hurt you."

And then I close on his jugular, putting my best hicky in place,  claiming what's mine.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1496 : August 11, 2013, 09:37:38 PM »

As we are playing "Bed of roses" i feel the presence of someone behind me. Then i feel two arms starting to hug me and smell a familiar sent. It's Sexi who wants to share this special moment with me.

As soon as Freddie starts his solo, i grab Sexi with one hand and pull her onto my lap, as my hand gets back to the keyboard to play i kiss her on her cheek while she hugs me.

My music is not getting better with it, but i find more insperation with her on my lap, so i manage to play to the end, and as soon as Lover sings his last words the lights go out and i have my hands free to cuddle Sexi back and give her a long proper kiss.

Then i tell her to slip off the stage as the next song would be more up tempo, and as she moves off, i wishper to her"but you can come back later on in the show" ;)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1497 : August 12, 2013, 01:20:12 AM »

While Lover is singing this part, i move close to Master Tango, till my back can lay on his one. I look at him and smiling i whisper

"i'd realy like to lay on our bed right now, my love....."

A smile appear on his face and soon i see an lusty light in his eyes

"We have all the night, when the concert end!" he answer just before giving me a tender kiss on my lips.

When Lover finish his song and the lights goes down, i put my arms around my Master's neck ank kiss him passionately, loosing the sense of time......only the light going up and whistles and chears from the bar bring us to reality: we turn to the crowd and smile, then turn to face each others and kiss again, while the note of the next song start to fill the air
« : August 12, 2013, 10:59:06 AM hentaiboy69 »

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1498 : August 12, 2013, 05:46:24 AM »

During Freddie's solo, Martin pulls me into his lap. While he continues to play, I rock gently in his lap at the sound of the music while laying my head on his chest feeling his heart beat.

After the song ended, he finally had his hands free to cuddle and kiss me. He then tells me to slip off stage as the next one is more up tempo, so I jump off and wink at him knowing more will come later.

Mollie
: 48

« #1499 : August 12, 2013, 06:11:57 AM »

Observing everything that's going on with a keen interest.  The ride to the AB&G with MoonCalf, teasing Joe as we go by.. ordering our drinks.  A BlackJack for me, MoonCalf with her whiskey.  We greet all the ones at ther bar with air kisses and cheek hugs.

I choose a Cocks and Roses T-shirt from the pile, and slip it on, then we go join Pafe and Satoire at their spot.  MoonCalf pulls a table over near us so we have someplace to set our drinks.  Watching all the young girls screaming and cheering for the band, makes one recall earlier times in our lives, and we share stories during the lulls between songs.

I get a kick out of watching the ladies throw their panties up on the stage.  MoonCalf asks me if I was going to throw mine up there, and I told her I would, if I had any on.  We all laugh and sing along with the songs, while Satoire goes into a stationary dance.  She shows us all the moves she's making and we begin to follow along.  MoonCalf shouts "Satoire's Dance School Class is now in session!"  Soon all 4 of us are swaying and moving our arms in unison.

"Seems all the men are spoken for."  Pafe says over the music.

Indeed it does appear that way, I observe, and think that we shouldn't make any advances.  It's fun to watch Covems and Amy make their entrance, and we laugh about when we had tied him to that chair.  "MoonCalf's Rodeo". 

The latest song stops, and the lights go low.  I offer to go refill everyone's drinks, as the waitress seems busy.  Shirly Temple for Satoire... a diet water with a wedge of lemon for Pafe.. Rye whiskey and a lager chaser for MoonCalf and another BlackJack for me.

We wait for the next song.
: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 146  
« previous next »
: