Skip to content

More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat More Lesbian Poses. FF and FFF.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    stella
    Participant

CONTINUE THE PROTEST TO HAVE MORE SEXUAL POSES FOR THE GIRLS

HI,

I’D LIKE WHO IN THIS CHAT WE GIRLS We had the same treatment as men, we have already more times asked equal pose like men (you must only change the man avatar with the girl avatar) and instead you have given them another new pose (classic blowjob), and for us you don’t given nothing again, this isn’t correct we girls are tired, or give also us many sexual pose or many of us leave member.

We girls want:

FOREPLAY (ROMANTIC POSE),
    MISSIONARY,
    WHHELBARROW,
    LICKING FROM BEHIND,
    THE FLEXY GIRL,
    RIDING THE FACE AND
    CLASSIC BLOWJOB
    (WE CAN DO IT AT THE STRAPON).

I speak at name of many girls, waiting your answer I give you best regards.

Remember that our money are equal men’s money and ours pose are too much older any too much fews.

PLEASE WRITE AND PROTESTS YOU TOO AS I HAVE ALREADY DONE WITH THEM FOR WHAT I WROTE IS our right, Come on GIRLS, let’s HEAR

Mellissa
    Participant

girl – girl options

when we will see some more girl girl options?

in foreplay i wanna see some kissing options! holding breasts, holding head, butt… hug, kissing neck in hug… some stuff form m/f forplay…

in other position more option for holding breasts, butt… be creative…

also more positions in 3somes… fff, ffm, fmm, i don’t know for mmm 🙂

its seams that you make this game just for boys

😛 please do something more for girls 🙂

apollo13nut
    Participant

There are several threads to this already….stella and nikischoolgirl are trying to get more girl girl positions. I currently have a thread for more 3some positions including m-f-f threesome that allows the the guy to lick one girl, that girl licks the other girl, and the second girl sucks the guy instead of it being a peep show…..i have seen suggestions for f-f lick from behind like in m-f, which i think you ladies deserve. Go get 'em!

Anonymous

I'm with you. As a girl, I want more licking and fingering and less dildo. Also want to see some foreplay actions…hugging, kissing, cuddling. Also, on that note, could they change the “hug me” in foreplay to a face-to-face hug and make the current “hug me” a cuddle thing and make it so either side can start it (and allow girls to start the passionate kiss too)

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'll agree with all of these and add a request for tribadism.

Ebonyhottie
    Participant

Agreed, need more options and some sensual caressing too!
                                                                  Kisses, :-* :-* :-*
                                                                      Ebony

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm not sure if this is more a question or a request, but it is to the developers really…

How possible would it be to take the M-F positions and change them to F-F with a strap on? Or not in the case of licking from behind, and riding the face.

In some cases like “From Behind” that almost seems the case, and I know I would love to be either “Flexy Girl” or flexing “Flexy Girl” in strap on play.

While I would still prefer the kissing, caressing and some more toyless options the reality is M-F is the majority. So I wanted to ask if their stuff can be converted?

stella
    Participant

i said these things for  more then 1 mouth by none hear me i agree all. :'( i have asked others pose for girl with girlg and 3 some girls and SM too) but here done ever pose for male, the ours pose are 1 year old and we can't squit almost never is not correct please help us to protest together.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Stella honey, thinking of it like a protest doesn't give the developers the credit they deserve.

Admittedly I've haven't even been here a week, but from what I've been reading on the board they are actually very responsive to community feed back.

The thing is that the majority is M-F and they are making feedback too, and even though I really, REALLY want them to listen to our feedback more I don't blame them.

So I for one am more inclined to keep making suggestions, and keep our voices heard rather then yelling at them.

Anonymous

Admittedly I've haven't even been here a week, but from what I've been reading on the board they are actually very responsive to community feed back.

yes they are.  very much so.

So I for one am more inclined to keep making suggestions, and keep our voices heard rather then yelling at them.

yelling may be counter-productive 

there is only so much that they can do in a week so you girls, and everyone else with suggestions, are just going to have to be patient.  yes you are right most feedback is for M-F and there are 2 guys running this place, so…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ouch, I didn't know there was only two, but I figured there was a limited number. So yes I for one will just keep making suggestions.

#1. Is the converting all possible M-F to F-F. I figure this would be the easiest as it's not really NEW animation.

#2. More intimate actions like the scratching of the back and kissing of the thighs in 69. Or the holding of the hands in cowgirl.

More specifically.
    -Lip kissing… already there in 69 and cowgirl when the girl is bent over for From Behind and  Doggy if she would be able to look back over her shoulder and kiss.

-Body kissing/touching… In From Behind and Doggy the girl wearing the strap on could be kissing and rubbing the neck and shoulders of the other girl.

-Rub clit… if the girl has the option I would like to be able to reach in and rub it for her, again From Behind and Doggy.

#3. For all new actions.
    -Giving oral. While 69 can be nice I like to often just give or just receive. While the blow job animations really wouldn't work it's in the same spirit.

-Tribadisim. I'll fully admit I don't know how hard or easy this would be to prgram, but it's on my wish list.

Join me ladies… let's give them specifics for what we want.

stella
    Participant

hi i have write you many times for ask new poses for we girls.

First I want to thank you for finally created 2 new beautifull positions for us women. but in the missionary it would be better to remove the useless hand and on tit and put anal penetration.

well done riding on the face.

I now ask kindly on behalf of all women to create the romantic foreplay for us women, and a new doggy style and wheelbarrow.
    but please give us more opportunities to women to have the squirt (in missionary as well), always waiting for the 3 some enrichment for we girls and the poses SM.
    again thank you very much.

Stella, nick (AVATAR)

angel81
    Participant

Well as much as I do agree with changing the actions for Missionary for FF. And agree that the useless hand actions are just that. But maybe yes add Anal, but most appreciated if “Kissing” was added to that position. I can't belive kissing was overlooked over that grab boobs actions. But none the less, Very good work on the new poses.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Now see… I don't like anal. The fact is that they can't please everyone, so I'm going to celebrate the fact that they've given what they've given then worry about what they haven't.

Anonymous

@ janine and all the rest of you lesbians:

did i tell you or did i not that the guys listen and to be patient and they will give you what you are asking for?  It's been a little over a month since this thread was started and i think you've gotten at least 4 FF positions since then.
    are you happy now?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.