Skip to content

Forum Announcement & Ideas for Improving Forum.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News Forum Announcement & Ideas for Improving Forum.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Rolls eyes and pats your head… I’ve a good mind to leave you there sticking your hand up and pleading to your hearts content….

I think you asked a similar question before and we answered.
    I’ve even done a topic that’s stickied ( Top of the forum page ) to help with forum features.

Its called “New Moderator Appointed & useful things to know about Forum.” Most things you want to know are in there.

In there, last page is a link to Zuzannah’s topic – “New PM Addition to Forum” All is in there that you need to know. I think. If not I can add to it.

That topic is stickied too so you can find it easy….

Home » Topics » Forum News » New PM addition to Forum.

New PM addition to Forum.

Please post ideas and things you want improving in Forum in this topic and I’ll try my best to deal when I can.

Soniaslut
    Participant

Hi V…I know I’m a pain….but thank you for replying.

My problem was that I was clicking on names but there was no option for messaging appearing. That seems to be resolved….I dunno if it was a glitch…either with me or the system…but it seems okay now.

Thank you for your patience with a numskull and I hope the day smiles on you.

TTFN

mmmMWAAH

Vaughan

Improvements to Forum.

So far…

The following sections listed below have been tidied up.

1. Posting Rules
    2. Woman with man in Achat.
    3. Man with man in Achat
    4. Woman with woman in AChat
    5. Shemales and their lovers in AChat
    6. Group play in AChat
    7. Upgrades and Newly added Features
    8. Share your creative ideas
    Currently being processed.

Duplicate topics have been merged and outstanding topics answered. Some topics have been moved to a more appropriate section of forum.
    I have not deleted any topics. I want to keep the history of Forum and Achat for people to read or refer to if they wish.
    In answering or providing pics in some of the outstanding or older topics, Forum will naturally be updated and kept current for our members and new joins.

It is a slow, on going process but I’m hoping eventually Forum will be more current as well as interesting, informative, friendly and a place to go where members can help members.
    I’m hoping Achat, (or members if they wish), will see the relevant parts of topics in searches more easily and identify the ideas worthy of note and implementation.

All the couples and group poses have now been indexed. These are stickied as below:

WOMAN WITH MAN IN ACHAT for MF Pose Reviews & Index.
    MAN WITH MAN IN ACHAT for MM Pose Reviews & Index
    WOMAN WITH WOMAN IN ACHAT for FF Pose Reviews & Index
    SHEMALES & THEIR LOVERS IN ACHAT for all S Pose Reviews & Indexes
    GROUP PLAY IN ACHAT for all Group sex Pose Reviews & Indexes.

All the poses now have their own topics for reviews and opinions. Each shows a pic, lists the price and where to find it in the Achat Mall.

A request has gone out to all members to complete pose reviews for the information of our members, Achat & our pose creators. This is stickied in “Forum News.”
    These will be useful to members when buying poses and hopefully answer any questions that may arise about a particular pose.

JessiCapri & I have completed an in-depth pose study on the poses available and the disparities between the different orientations. A topic – Forum News » Pose Availability Study ~ Disparities Between the Sexual Orientations – has been opened and is an ongoing process to keep it updated.

Members can see the differences of poses available for themselves now from the spreadsheets provided. This is stickied in “Forum News.”

From this information, I have asked Achat to seriously consider creating the more popular foreplay and gentle poses that our members use often so all couples have them. Hopefully this will improve their customer database and make Achat a more enjoyable experience.

The last pose for each couple mix and each group mix is stickied in the appropriate section so the last pose update and release date can easily be seen and found for each.

General or mixed pose ideas for the game suggested by members will remain in “Share your creative ideas”
    Those that are gender or group specific will stay or be placed in the relevant section of forum EG “MM Gay Missionary Pose suggestion” will go in the “Man with Man in Achat” section.
    This is so ideas, suggestions and information can be found more easily to a specific group or genre.

I have provided a mix of the best MF Pose buys for an “MF starter pack” for new-joins and the initial A$1,000 they are given to play the game. This is stickied in the MF “Woman with man in Achat.” section.
    Perhaps other genres could do something similar to assist members.

I have opened a new topic – “News Windows in Game” – to keep members informed of the new updates and when released and a point of easy reference.
    “Upgrades and newly added features » News Windows in Game.”
    This topic is for info only and any reviews and opinions carried out in separate topics:

For Pose Reviews see topics and section as explained earlier.

For Clothes and Outfit reviews see here please:
    Upgrades and newly added features » New added clothes to shop. Post pics & reviews to help our members.

I have asked Achat to identify the sections of Forum with more clarity so members can find the correct section or make an educated guess when creating new topics or looking for topics.
    I have asked Achat to return the forum tools to make posting pics and bolding texts easier.
    To date, I have not received answers but they are extremely busy with the new Game updates.

I would like to pass on my thanks to members who have helped with reviews – JessiCapri ; Zuzannah ; Johnnylove5 ; DevilForYou and the members who have agreed to do some but are yet to post. Thank you for your help.

I would like to pass on my thanks to JessiCapri who has been tasked with things, gallantly stepped up to the plate, researched and found the information I have required to assist me with Forum Business.
    Her help has and continues to be invaluable.

If any of you, are not sure how to do things and want to become more active in forum … check out this helpful topic.
    It contains all you need to know… how to post and reply to topics… how to open a new topic… how to post a pic, how to post songs and lots of other useful stuff.
    Topics » Forum News » Useful things to know about Forum and How to Post.

Thank you to all the members who have contributed to Forum since I have taken over as Moderator.
    I hope this continues.
    I hope you have found the tidy-up useful and more helpful as you look around forum.

If you have any useful ideas or contributions to improve forum (not the game) , please post your ideas here in this topic.

For Game ideas, please post in in this section – “Share your creative ideas” in the appropriate topic if there is one, or create a brand new topic.
    Achat do look, do listen and who knows, you may see your idea materialise in the future.

AnnieMay
    Participant

I just wanted to add my own 2 cents as you will. The forums has never been a nice friendly place ever … there have been some peace in it at times or usually from certain people. But there was always a level of unrest and toxic that flowed through it even before the old moderators left. These moderators left because of various things … ranging from : they noted Achat didn’t listen to them, didn’t care about the forums, the toxicity in the forums, etc. I fully expect Achat to continue this tradition even with you as the new moderator and I’m just being honest there. As for the toxicity that has always existed maybe you can finally make it a nice place. Just be aware that this was one of the reasons why the old moderators left … Achat developers. Unless they finally figured its important to listen to their community and the moderators they put in place. Because without us, the community, there is no Achat, and the developers should always keep in mind that the forums and the moderators thereof warrant their attention.

As far as improving the forum itself :

The forum and its look is very dated (even the so called new forum). The old forum and “new” one are essentially from the 1990’s its 2021. Though honestly the “new” forum is the basic format forums started having when they were first coming out. And the old forum was something around mid-90’s. So somehow Achat forums went in reverse here. Yes I understand the possible preference to minimalization, but that doesn’t necessitate a action to using dated forums. And given more modern forums dispose of the old format of categories and use things like tagging and streamlining. Though lets say you want to keep categories and a relatively not so modern idea to forum navigation/look, etc …. I would pick MyBB ( https://mybb.com/ ) ….. its free, open source, fully customizable …. and doesn’t look so dated as either of the used forums from Achat. I heavily suggest Achat get somewhat with the current times. MyBB, forums like the old and new Achat forums, are a dying format. Though I’d say they still have a good 5-8 years (or less) left in them. At least with MyBB it can be still minimal, still more modern than any of the Achat forums, and its a lot nicer overall. And honestly using a forum designed for the early 90’s is ugly and plain (ie the “new” Achat forums).

A nice forum idea but also Achat thing would be to have seasonal contests or things of that nature. Where people can show off their creativity with Achat, or something in relation, or just like a basic lottery where we could even buy stuff in the game, or specific items in the game, to enter .. then post the winners in the forums. Contests have always been a great way to get people involved and contributing and/or buying things.

Vaughan

Thanks AnnieMay for your input. Welcome to Forum.

Personally, I found that Achat Forums were always a friendly and helpful place. On occasion the odd one or two members would try to spoil the atmosphere for a short time but it usually got back on track, without too much trouble. I always found people very helpful here and hopefully this will continue.

Having read back posts as I am doing in the general tidy up, the history of Achat proves the unique community we have and the efforts previous members and moderators have invested in the place to help build a solid foundation.

That foundation is still there, it would be nice to encourage more to post but the reading community is vast and when ready and feeling confident, hopefully more will become active.
    If not, that’s ok too. My goal is to keep Forum friendly and as informative as possible.
    As for Achat and forum… many ideas created and muted here are now implemented in the game.
    They may not communicate often here, but they do read it.

The new forum is what we have now and is a case of getting used to.
    As you have indicated, there are probably better formats out there but this is the one chosen and what we have to work with.

My spouse and I have organised contests and sweeps in the past and probably will in the future.
    Currently I am asking for volunteers to join in the Secret Santa event.
    Please sign up if a meet and greet game interests you and please let your friends know too.

Feel free to mute any future ideas for games, contests and events. Maybe you would consider organising some, as other members have in the past.

I am hoping some members creators will start posting in Forum more and open up a wall to show off their designs and poses.
    Even opening up a dialogue with members to get feed back which may inspire more creativity

I think Achat rewarding Creators in contests is a great idea.

Vaughan

Improvements to Forum.

So far… 2 more sections have been added to the tidied list.

The following sections listed below have been tidied up.

1. Posting Rules
    2. Woman with man in Achat.
    3. Man with man in Achat
    4. Woman with woman in AChat
    5. Shemales and their lovers in AChat
    6. Group play in AChat
    7. Upgrades and Newly added Features
    8. Share your creative ideas.
    9. Polls

Duplicate topics have been merged and outstanding topics answered. Some topics have been moved to a more appropriate section of forum.

I have continued to answer or provide pics in some of the outstanding or older topics so Forum will naturally be updated and kept current for our members and new joins.

I’m glad to say a couple of designers have opened new topics to show off their amazing poses and clothes designs and I hope this expands to others who can showcase their work and talent.

I’m hoping the “Poll” section will expand more into a discussions type section (seeing as we cannot hold polls like before although I have asked for the facility)
    I have opened a topic to encourage, pester and poke Achat into creating more LBGT poses. Please join in. Working together can and will make a difference.
    See here..

Topics » Polls » Wishes for 2022. Poses to improve the Achat Experience and Support LBGT Members.

I am also encouraging and hoping the “Introduce Yourself” will develop into members personal blogs and diaries, where they can post pics of their Achat play and interests.

Achat have still not returned the forum tools to “post pics, bold and italic” the text more easily.
    I have posted the codes to use here –

Topics » Forum News » Useful things to know about Forum and How to Post.

Useful things to know about Forum and How to Post.

I am also holding a Secret Santa Blind Date meet and greet type game

Details here
    Topics » Events » Secret Santa 2021 Blind Date – Meet and Greet Event.

Basically, they are no sex blind dates to encourage friendships and to build up our community (sex only if both parties agree.. it is Achat after all!)
    There will be at least 2 dates – 1 as giver of a foot massage / pole dance / lap dance AND 1 as a receiver of a foot massage / pole dance / lap dance.
    Participants will be asked to do a short report of each date as a way of introducing themselves and their partner to forum and the community.
    All will be fun and stress free.
    No one will be paired with anyone on their ignore list or anyone they have history with or feel uncomfortable with.
    The volunteer list is public in the topic so just PM me with the list of “Dont pair me with…” I don’t need the why details.

The list will be closed soon and pairings made for the dates so sign up now if you wish to b e involved.

A Big Thank You to all who have supported me since taking over as Moderator.
    Thank you to all who post.
    Special thanks to the members who have helped me with Forum business, answering members queries, posting and generally helping out around the place.
    Thank you to the readers… I’m hoping you will find the courage to post and join in the fun in 2022.

A big special Thank You to my spouse JessiCapri whose support is invaluable.

A big HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. May 2022 be the year your wishes and hopes come true.

Vaughan

Improvements to Forum.

So far… several more sections have been added to the tidied list.

The following 22 sections listed below have been tidied up.

1. Posting Rules
    2. Forum News
    3. Upgrades and newly added features
    4. A-Team ask you
    5. Share your creative ideas
    6. Polls and Discussions
    7. Fantasies and Fetishes
    8. Erotic Stories and poetry (Members writings)
    9. Everything about sex and love
    10. Artist’s Alley
    11. Woman with man in AChat
    12. Man with man in AChat
    13. Woman with woman in AChat
    14. Shemales and their lovers in AChat
    15. Group play in AChat
    16. Events
    17. Introduce yourself
    18. Personal Ads
    19. Groups & Families
    20. Contests
    21. FAQ
    22. Quick-Start Guides

The Personal Ads and member Introductions now have titles that include member names for easier searching.

Introduction section now have members personal walls.

Artists Alley have artists walls to showcase their work, creations and pictures.

Erotic Stories include members own written poetry and creative writings as well as their stories.

Polls will include Polls if or when allowed again in forum but now, also include “Discussion” topics and threads.

I have continued to answer or provide pics in some of the outstanding or older topics so Forum is naturally updated and kept current for our members and new joins.

There is a new topic here to explain the new Forum for new joins and older members not familiar with this place.
    Topics » Posting rules » New Visitors – Welcome to our Achat Forum.

This also contains a link with info and guidelines on how to do things in forum so far… this is very much by member discovery, so if you find something out, please let us all know.

I have continued to encourage, pester and poke Achat into creating more LBGT poses.
    I am somewhat disappointed with the response and lethargy of members to write to “Support” but I hope it will change and members will write to them to help each other get the poses.
    Please join in and write to “Support” for more LBGT (Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay and Transsexual) poses. Working together can and will make a difference.
    And then tell us you have in the topic… Thank you.

See here..

Topics » Polls » Wishes for 2022. Poses to improve the Achat Experience and Support LBGT Members.

Secret Santa blind date event is well on the way and most people are carrying out their dates and some are writing reports.
    Thank you to those who have carried out their dates so far and a massive thank you to those who have written their date reports.

For those yet to arrange dates and do reports, please do them, we are looking forward to reading you.
    For those who would like to read them, they can be found here

Topics » Events » Secret Santa 2021 Blind Date – Meet and Greet Event.

We may do a similar event for Valentines if there is enough interest.

The “News Windows in Game.” topic has proved popular with members which keeps members updated with current updates of clothes, poses and accessories. It can be used for easy reference too as release dates are included.
    Links or Pathways are provided for Reviews for these new things in topics specific to that item or pose. Please let us know your opinion.
    Achat and members do read them and is a good way to improve and ensure actions such as “Kissing” actions are included in poses.

All the poses, including the new poses created, all have review topics ready for members reviews.
    Volunteers to carry out the pose reviews are needed for all couples and groups.
    Although some members have expressed an interest to be involved, we have yet to see the relevant topics updated with them.

More details here: Topics » Forum News » Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

The Pose Indexes contain all the poses and links to find the topics easily in the appropriate sections.
    These also show how many poses have been created for each couple and each group mix.
    The last pose created for each genre is stickied on the front page for easy reference in the appropriate section.

If anyone has anything further they wish to see improved or have ideas how to improve forum, please let me know in this topic or if you prefer by PM.

Vaughan

Improvements to Forum – The Grand Tidy Up Jan 2022.

All the Forum sections have now been tidied up and organised to make them more user friendly.

1. Posting Rules.
    General Rules for All Posting Members

2. Forum News
    Achat newly received or noteworthy information for members, especially about recent events.

3. Upgrades and Newly added features.
    Keeping our members updated and in the loop for new things available on Achat.

4. A-Team ask you
    Achat Admin ask our members for advice, their reviews, their opinions or to try things out.

Creative Ideas, Suggestions and Inspirations that could be implemented on Achat.

6. Polls & Discussions.
    Record people’s opinions and views and discussions on things of interest.

7. Fantasies and Fetishes.
    Everything about what tickles your fancy…

8. Erotic Stories & Poems
    Read and write your naughty stories & poems

9. Everything about Sex & Love.
    Feelings of sexual desire, intimacy and attraction etc..

10. Artist’s Alley
    Constructions, Fashions , Creations & Designs by talented members and artists.

11. Woman with man in Achat
    MF Pose Index, MF Pose Reviews, MF – Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

12. Man with man in Achat
    MM Pose Index. MM Pose Reviews, MM Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

FF Pose Index. FF Pose Reviews. FF Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

14. Shemales & their Lovers in Achat.
    SS, FS/SF, MS/SM Pose Indexes. Shemale Pose Reviews. Shemale Specific Pose Ideas. Share your Experiences.

15. Group Play in Achat
    All Group pose indexes. Group Pose Reviews. Group Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

16. Events
    Tell us and advertise your Achat Events here. Pantless Friday, Topless Tuesday etc…

17. Introduce Yourself.
    Tell us about you, show us your Achat pics, create your Achat personal blog, wall or diary topic.

18. Personal Ads
    Tell us what you want. For players seeking a sexual or romantic partner of a like mind in Achat

19. Groups & Families.
    Tell us about your group or family, show us your Achat pics, Create your Achat Group Wall, Blog or diary topic.

20. Contests
    Organise games, contests, funny forfeits etc…

21. FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions.
    If you have problems, please check this board first

22. Quick Start Guides.
    Quick Start Guides made by Achat members for Achat members

23. Got Any Problems running Achat.
    Report Achat Running Symptoms here

24. Non English Speakers.
    Non English Speakers post here. If needed …Help by Members for Members.

25. Templates.
    For shaping reports, ideas, poses and things of interest in Achat.

26. Slip of the Pen. (Report Bugs)
    Report bugs, errors and glitches here

27. Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books…
    All off-topic but interesting stuff

I have tried to simplify the organisation of topics so members can make an educated guess where things might be or go and will probably be right.

The “Got any problem running Achat” and The “Slip of the Pen (Report Bugs)” sections seemed to cross over quite a lot. This will most likely continue to happen.

The “Got any problem running Achat” section has been organised to reflect issues connecting, loading and actually playing the Achat game difficult.

The “Slip of the Pen (Report Bugs)” section has been organised to reflect bug and glitch issues which are a nuisance, or funny, or irritating and that needs correcting ASAP, either with other members help and ideas or with an Achat intervention.

The Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… section has been made more orderly.

Forum Games have been identified in topic headings, so people can find and play more easily and for new members to practice posting.
    The same has been done for the Music topics. People can post their YouTube songs and find the appropriate topic much easier.

Some personal old topics, not posted in for awhile, have been moved or merged into Member Walls topics located in “Introduce Yourself”
    This is so the essence or personality of that person is not lost and can be found easily if anyone wishes to visit and reflect.
    In some cases, where people have left and “come back”, the topic could be reinstated as a personal wall should that person ever wish to return to our forum.

Where members speak a foreign language in their posts, (apologies in advance,) I have used Google translator to understand and answer any queries.
    This is the tool I tend to use to try and help as I do not speak any other language.

I have asked members for ideas on improvements or changes they wanted to see in Forum and within my limited “power” to do so as Moderator.
    A few small things have been suggested and implemented.
    Bigger ideas, that I cannot do, have been passed on to Achat for consideration.

I have implemented things I thought would be useful to see; to have and to make things more user friendly.

Some topics have been moved to more appropriate sections. Some have been merged because of duplication or archive reasons.

I have answered things in new and old topics, that I thought were relevant now as well as then, for new members, old members and to update Forum as I went along.

I have been careful not to delete topics so the history of Achat is maintained and members we have lost, still have their Achat legacy and written word enshrined for friends to visit any time and have their quiet moments. Those people are still precious to some.
    One will always be close to my heart.

Some topics are created annually such as New Year ; Valentines ; Mothers Day etc… If the relevant topic is not used by a member, their topic will eventually be archived in the appropriate topic with 1 in the title. EG Happy New Year To ALL 1 ; Remembrance Day and Veterans Day 1 etc…

Some topics are created as a one off EG a celebrity RIP or Birthday wish. If the relevant topic is not used by a member, their topic will eventually be archived in the appropriate topic. EG Obituary Thread. RIP. or Happy birthday to the Stars and Celebrities or Regards, wishes and little messages or even a personal wall in Introduce Yourself

I hope people are pleased with the Grand Tidy Up Jan 2022 and will be encouraged to join and post and enjoy “the other side” of Achat.
    It can be fun and enjoyed, especially in the quieter moments of the game.
    It is a good way to make new friends and to meet members you may not have considered previously.

Special Thank You to my spouse JessiCapri for her help, support and patience throughout the Grand Tidy Up. xx00xx. Love ya Babes x

Any suggestions people may have on forum improvements… please post here or let me know in PM.

JessiCapri
    Participant

I’d like to have a Block option in Forum. Not just for pm’s, but the ability to block someone so neither one of you can see anything we/they post on Forum.

Honeybatcher
    Participant

V is a moderator:):):) Wow i’ve been away to long, congrats V, hope the Forum is doing better now…

Vaughan

Hi Honeybatcher,
    Thanks and Welcome back. Its always good to see old faces.
    Forum is a different format and we are finding things out by trial and error.
    Its been tidied up some so hopefully you will find things much improved.

Vaughan

I have forwarded many messages to Achat to try and make Achat’s Forum more user friendly.

For information of members. These are the latest I am awaiting a response to.

I have forwarded the below messages to Achat in the hope of implementation.
    To date, they have not answered but when they do, I will of course update this topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sent to AChat – 21.06hrs Mon 9.10.2023

Hi Achat,
    Please take this complaint seriously as we are losing members hands over fist in Forum.

Forum is just too hard to post in and to find.

This issues are :
    1. You have taken the posting tools away with no good reason and not returned them
    Things like “Insert Image” “Bolding” “Italics” etc… Please return these tools.
    Its making forum too hard to post in and way to hard to teach people.
    Can we also have banners / signatures back as before please, restricted to 750 x 90 or 800 x 150 pixels.

2. I have asked time and time again to at least have 5 links to post in each post. 1 link is too restrictive.
    You cant post a pic with a song, story tellers cant post more than 1 pic in their stories. Please allow all members to post 5 links in each post.

3 Please can we have the ability to vote like the old forum. We cant vote in contests, we cant vote for Achat poses or changes we want or dont want.
    Members have lost their voice in forum.

4. I need to be able to know the most recent posts. I could tell when “Topics” was in the pathway. New posts were at the top.
    Now I have no idea when someone posts without a manual search of each section. Please return “Topics” or a button to show recent posts.
    Its just ridiculous and way too time consuming as it is now. Its a nightmare for me as a Forum Moderator but also for members who want to read forum.
    Now its just too confusing and off putting.

5. Why cant a Forum Button be put in Achat Mall or by the Game login to encourage people to join?
    Many members don’t even know Forum exists and when they do, its such a palaver finding it, people give up.
    You do realise, people in forum make good friends and are more likely to stick around long term?

5A. Do you realise, members help members and can take the pressure off your customer service to advice and inform about basic questions and queries and refer anything more serious or difficult by bringing it to your attention by support message?
    Consulting and looking after your members, especially in Forum, is really important AND Forum is how this communication, starts and builds and improves relationships between you and your customers.

6. Please can I have a facility to search for hidden posts that need approving. They are impossible to find unless I stumble over them by accident.
    This is not acceptable and prevents me doing my job as Forum Moderator properly.
    (For those who don’t know – “Hidden Posts” are those that disappear into the Forum Black Hole. This happens for example if you try to post more than 1 link in a post restricted to only contain 1 link.
    Please Note: When I am lucky and do manage to find and approve them, they are dated when I actually approve them and not when you originally posted them)

7. Members are constantly having issues posting and posting pics and songs.
    It really is absurd that it is so hard, considering this forum has been open since at least April 2021.

Please help me, make this forum an interesting and viable place to visit and post.
    Your lack of interest really is demoralising.
    Please show us Forum members you care and want it to flourish.
    Thanks
    Vaughan.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sent to Achat – 10.49hrs Thurs 12 Oct 2023

Hi Achat,

I know you are busy with Achats improvements and Achat Next but please could you find time to implement the changes I asked for in my message of Mon 9.10.2023.

I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall as Forum in its current state, is too hard to use and too hard to teach.

Those simple changes could really help improve Forum use and encourage feedback from your members on the changes.

I also forwarded a better description of the forum headings to help our members find things and use in a more organised fashion. Can this be implemented too?
    I can forward again if you wish. (I sent anyway, see below)

I also have ideas to improve your Web Pages.
    “Gallery” is very nice but no one can post their pics to keep it current and up to date.
    How about if a “Gallery” section was added to Forum.
    That way, I could moderate the pics, encourage people to post and keep the Gallery current and in keeping with Achats company reputation.
    This would then free up a space for “Forum” on the menu bar.

Also by removing “Community”… “Members” can also appear on that top menu bar.
    “Members” need a search facility to find each other too and it would be useful to show if a forum member so messages in forum can be sent.

“Shop” needs a log in and log out facility so members can buy items without having to keep visiting the game and Achat Mall.

Please Please Please put a Forum Button in the Member’s Profile page or Achat Mall in the game.
    It really is a palaver trying to direct people to Forum, especially now there is the Steam platform too, and then trying to explain how to join and post!
    Its way too hard and people have left because of it and its soooo hard to get new members in.

Help me, to help you. Please.

Thank you
    Vaughan.

Sent to Achat. 10.58hrs Thurs 12.10.2023

Hi Achat,
    I have taken the liberty of sending these descriptions again for implementation on the Home Forum Board or page. They were sent originally on Sat 15 Nov 2022. (Nearly a year ago and possibly even before that.)

Please would you consider explaining the Forum sections a little better like below to help readers post or at least make an educated guess on where best to place a new topic. Thanks
    All the Forum sections have now been tidied up and organised to make them more user friendly, so this extra description would be really useful for our members.

1. Posting Rules.
    General Rules for All Posting Members

2. Forum News
    Achat newly received or noteworthy information for members, especially about recent events.

3. Upgrades and Newly added features.
    Keeping our members updated and in the loop for new things available on Achat.

4. A-Team ask you
    Achat Admin ask our members for advice, for their reviews, for their opinions or to try things out.

Creative Ideas, Suggestions and Inspirations that could be implemented on Achat.

6. Polls & Discussions.
    Record people’s opinions and views and discussions on things of interest.

7. Fantasies and Fetishes.
    Everything about what tickles your fancy…

8. Erotic Stories & Poems
    Read and write your naughty stories & poems

9. Everything about Sex & Love.
    Feelings of sexual desire, intimacy and attraction etc..

10. Artist’s Alley
    Constructions, Fashions , Creations & Designs by talented members and artists.

11. Woman with man in Achat
    MF Pose Index, MF Pose Reviews, MF – Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

12. Man with man in Achat
    MM Pose Index. MM Pose Reviews, MM Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

FF Pose Index. FF Pose Reviews. FF Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

14. Shemales & their Lovers in Achat.
    SS, FS/SF, MS/SM Pose Indexes. Shemale Pose Reviews. Shemale Specific Pose Ideas. Share your Experiences.

15. Group Play in Achat
    All Group pose indexes. Group Pose Reviews. Group Specific Pose Ideas. Share your experiences.

16. Events
    Tell us and advertise your Achat Events here. Pantless Friday, Topless Tuesday etc…

17. Introduce Yourself.
    Tell us about you, show us your Achat pics, create your Achat personal blog, wall or diary topic.

18. Personal Ads
    Tell us what you want. For players seeking a sexual or romantic partner of a like mind in Achat

19. Groups & Families.
    Tell us about your group or family, show us your Achat pics, Create your Achat Group Wall, Blog or diary topic.

20. Contests
    Organise games, contests, funny forfeits etc…

21. FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions.
    If you have problems, please check this board first

22. Quick Start Guides.
    Quick Start Guides made by Achat members for Achat members

23. Got Any Problems running Achat.
    Report Achat Running Symptoms here

24. Non English Speakers.
    Non English Speakers post here. If needed …Help by Members for Members.

25. Templates.
    For shaping reports, ideas, poses and things of interest in Achat.

26. Slip of the Pen. (Report Bugs)
    Report bugs, errors and glitches here

27. Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books…
    All off-topic but interesting stuff

Please also would it be possible to open polls for members to vote in topics and contests… thank you.
    Also please please please could we have our forum tools back to “insert image” ; “bold” print ; change font and colours… etc… Thank you.
    Also a few members have asked for the facility to search for members in the Members section.
    Is this possible to bring back?
    Thanks.

Vaughan.
    Forum Moderator.

As you can see I keep trying to make Forum more user friendly.
    Banging my head against a brick wall though, is starting to have an effect. You may notice the frustrations coming out in the messages.

Vaughan

I have had no reply from Achat about the messages posted above and obviously none of our forum tools have been returned.
    I have therefore sent all three messages again today.

If I get a reply, I will of course post here.

Zaven1
    Participant

For me, it’s the whole forum that needs to be revamped and made much more interactive and interesting so that AChat users can spend time there, a bit like a social network.
    Also change the system for adding photos, with lines of code that are too complex, with a special “add a photo” button that would stick directly to the text, without it being too headache-inducing.
    A forum that’s a little more efficient, because of course response times are pretty long too, and maybe recruit a few people as moderators who know AChat well enough and have been on it for a long time, so that would mean less work for AChat, and they could concentrate a little more on the game, and updates.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.