Skip to content

Zuzannah. Gamer Gurl

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Zuzannah. Gamer Gurl

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

And here it is after a lot of hard work.

Painted yellow because of the film Gumball Rally. I know it’s the wrong year but what the hell. Car in the film is a 1972 Camaro.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Driving in the dark in Oregon with 16 tonnes of Diesel…. tricky. And bloody hard when you can’t see anything.

Time to find a resting place until morning.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Yes I know, boring you all with more American Truck Driver Photos. Hehehe

Just finished a delivery, to Oakland. 23 tonnes that weighed.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Car Mechanic 2021. Found this in a salvage auction. (it was a bit of a wreck).

Showed off in one of the new photo areas when repaired, painted and looked at for quite a while. Hehehehe.

Porsche Carrera GT.

Nice isn’t it ?

Zuzannah
    Participant

This is Car Mechanic 2018. (PC). 2021 for the Xbox has a little bug at the moment, so not playing it.

Porsche 911 RS Turbo. The one in the background is a Honda Civic Coupe, a work in progress. Hehehe.

Zuzannah
    Participant

This World of Trucks Achievement has been bugging me for sometime.

It’s quite difficult and since everyone I knew was busy this evening I thought what hell and lets have a go. Just done it.

And Rest. Hehehe.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Finally. Bloody done it.

This has been a long, long road and on the second play through to complete it.

It has to be at least 200 hours combined and still not finished the second play through yet.

It’s one game that I wanted to get 100 % on.. Whooo Hoooo. Hehehe.

Vaughan

Congrats on your achievement – V & Jess xx00xx

Zuzannah
    Participant

Wow, I haven’t added anything here for a while, so……. Car Mechanic Simulator 2018.

This is an in-game car (called a Smith because of licensing) and is a 1956 Ford F100. But, what you can do in this game is use the editor. Here you can change ride heights and engines, etc (if it’s possible, sometimes it’s not).

Oh, the background one is quiet recognisable isn’t it ? Well, through the editor I was able to lower it a bit, add wider wheels and installed an engine from a Porsche 911 RS America. Took bloody ages to get it right. The editor is not exactly user friendly. And, the paint job is mine too, edited though the Windows Paint Program. The paint jobs you get with it aren’t that good and the only colour you could get with a white top is a dull red, so I had to change that. Hehehe.

Zuzannah
    Participant

I’ve just finished Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

What the hell am I supposed to do now ?? 🤔

Zuzannah
    Participant

This is a Shot from Mass Effect 3. At the end of the Citadel extra mission you call everyone in your apartment for a group shot.

Zuzannah
    Participant

On this day in 1980, Namco released one of, or to some people the most influential video games ever. He grew to be the most famous, popular and profitable characters that has ever been released.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAC-MAN.

Walking into an Arcade and all you could hear was the Waca Waca Waca of this charming little fellow is something I’ll never forget. Along with the dive bombing sound of the Galaxians and it was only 10p to play. Never see those days again, unfortunately.

Walk into an Arcade now and it’s all gambling machines. How times have changed for the worst. I blame Consoles. 😛 But you have to move with the times, I guess.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Wow, never thought I’d ever do this.

Don’t know what to do now. Hehehe.

Just waiting for Starfield to be released and hoping it’s good.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Just finished Murdered : Soul Suspect.

You play a detective who has been murdered and you have to find who the killer is. It’s ok, some of the locations for the collectibles are just plain daft, but they’re not essential in completing the game. So, I didn’t 100% this one and won’t play it again.

I’d give it hmmmmm 6.5/10. A not bad, buy if on sale. Can get a little frustrating as there isn’t a map.

Vaughan

Congratulations on your game completions YAYYYYY & thanks for minding Forum while I was away. MWAH.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.