Skip to content

Zuzannah. Gamer Gurl

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Zuzannah. Gamer Gurl

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 have a Discord Channel (Red Dot Games). And they do a competition for a car that we have to vote for. The car in question this time was the Chrysler 300C. Anyway I entered as usual, when I can, because every other week the cars to vote for is a Mod, so, P.C. only. And members can vote on their favourites.

Well, I never thought this would ever happen. I WON !!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE. Would you believe it ? A Console player actually won over P.C players. P.C Players have a huge advantage because they can use parts (Mods) and the car editor, which I can’t.

Right there look. Winner Zuz. Hehehehe.

Zuzannah
    Participant

On the World of Trucks Website you can upload photos from Euro Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim. There are also achievements on the site as when you load up either of those two games you are also connected to this site, if you have an account.

One achievement has always eluded me. It’s called Trucker Album. This one is a bit mean. Fifty different people have to favourite your photos. Ok if you have more than fifty friends on there, or you are popular, but if you haven’t any or not popular then it can take a lot of time, like 4 years.

So, this morning when I log into the World of Trucks Website I get this.

At last. LOL. Now only one more to get. And that one is even more mean. Drive One Million K.M (621,371 miles), that’s going to take a while, not even half way yet.

Vaughan

That’s amazing ZUZ ( Artwork banner by AdyMin2k29 )

All cheers from us & The Achat Town Square.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Having another go at Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Zuzannah
    Participant

I’ve been trying to get a decent photo of my character in Mass Effect: Andromeda for some time now.

Isn’t She Cute !!!! With Freckles and everything. And dangerous with that Big Gun.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Okay, So I like Pickup Trucks.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Told you I like Pickups.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Just admiring the view.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.