Skip to content

Sexilicious. Sexi’s crazy thoughts and actions

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Sexilicious. Sexi’s crazy thoughts and actions

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    sexilicious
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWFkAZdSyfU

for those of you who would like to see one of the animals we have at the zoo i work. This is a vid that was shot by the keepers and ended up making national news.

sexilicious
    Participant

Ok so everyone has to be super nice to me this week for it is Zookeeper Appreciation Week.

Brandybee
    Participant

HAPPY ZOOKEEPER APPRECIATION WEEK

Yay,  clapping, waving the zookeeper flags ,,,  HIP HIP HORRAY for SEXILICIOUS..    HIP HIP…

HORRAY ….    HIP HIP    …. HORRAY…..  HIP HIP    …. HORRAY…..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ok so everyone has to be super nice to me this week for it is Zookeeper Appreciation Week.

mmmm, weeell……you can practice a lot as zokeeper here in the forum, specially till the furries party is running on the Bar & Grill! oh, wait….you can't know……you are tied at the bed!  :

Lover
    Participant

We're always nice aren't we?!

Happy Zookeeper Appreciation Week

sexilicious
    Participant

Well I have a chance to become a zookeeper in real interview beginning of next month.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Great news for you, Sexy! best wishes to make your dream reality!

Lover
    Participant

Wonderrful news sexi – all the best for you

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Best way to wish her good luck…..

maid-spanking.jpg
    sexilicious
    Participant

Well went into work today and had an interview with no preparation at all. Think it went well. Another interview to go next week. SO hope I get my dream job soon.

bluedenim
    Participant

We SO hope so too Sexi. I'm sure you will, especially if the animals get a vote!
    xx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Best wishes, Sexy!

Lover
    Participant

I'm sure you did a good interview and hope so much you get the job! Crossing my fingers for you sexi

Brandybee
    Participant

GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK  GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK  GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK  GOOD LUCK    GOOD LUCK         

sexilicious
    Participant

Ok so I splurged and ordered a new outfit today and thought I'd tease you guys again :

and got one of these in case I wanted something a bit different to wear underneath

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.